winterend clothingg的作文要中文

我要写一篇以前的我与现在的我对比的一篇英语作文 要有中文解释
我要写一篇以前的我与现在的我对比的一篇英语作文 要有中文解释
补充:我今晚八点要看的
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
外语领域专家120个字的英语作文MyWinterHoliday要有中英文
120个字的英语作文MyWinterHoliday要有中英文
Ireallyhadabusyandhappywinterholiday.Ididmyhomeworkandhelpedmyparentswiththehouseworkeveryday.Isometimeswenttothelibrarytoreadbooksandborrowedsome.Ialsosurfedtheinternetandwenttomovieswithmyfriends.Isometimesplayedtabletenniswithmyfriends.ThemostinterestingthingwasthatIwentskiingfivetimeswithmyparentsanditwasreallycool.DuringtheSpringFestival,ivisitedmygrandparents,friendsandrelatives.Wereallyhadagreattimetogether.IpreparedforthenewlessonsandreadEnglish,too.Ireallyenjoyedmywinterholiday.我寒假的确过得很忙很快乐。我每天做作业并帮助父母做家务。有时我去图书馆看书并借些数。我也上网和朋友去看电影。我有时去拜访朋友并和他们打乒乓球。最有趣的事情是:我和父母滑了5次雪。那的确很棒。春节期间我去拜访祖父母,走亲访友,我们过得非常愉快。我也准备喔的新课程和读英语。我寒假过得非常愉快。自己的习作,希望对你有帮助哟
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导有没有关于中秋的英语作文,在50到60个单词之间、还要告诉我中文意思呀、急求!!!!_百度知道
有没有关于中秋的英语作文,在50到60个单词之间、还要告诉我中文意思呀、急求!!!!
我要描写中秋的英语作文、在50到60个单词、还要中文意思、、最好是写怎么过中秋的
提问者采纳
Mid-autumn festival is one of my favorite day, because almost every traditional Chinese festival has a connection with legends.the Mid-Autumn Festival is Chang'e flying to the moon, and I like this story very much. What's more I like to eat different kinds of mooncakes.中秋节是我最喜欢的节日之一,因为几乎每个中国节日都会有一个传说,而中秋节的嫦娥奔月的故事是我最喜欢的。而且,我也喜欢吃各种不同口味的月饼。我是英语专业的,这个是自己写的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级英语作文
学习英语,其实并不难,只要你掌握一定的方法,养成每天从各方面“关注”英语的习惯,相信你会稳步提升自己的英文水平!每天学习、工作之前,先流览一下一些“每日英语学习网站”,即使只是学一两个单词或句子,都能够对自己的英语学习有所帮助,持之以恒,就能让英语真正的进入你的生活。
滚动鼠标了解更多&
请选择年龄段
请选择您所在城市:
BCDFGHJNQRSTWXYZ&
八年级英语作文
八年级英语作文水平的提高需要综合素质的培养
据研究发现,在题目上,中文写作能力高的学生英语作文的成绩普遍要胜于写作能力一般的学生,由于中文写作能力高的学生通常具有比较好的逻辑思维能力与书面表达能力,写英语作文的时候也会比较有条理。这说明写作能力的提高与自身的综合素质,写作基础等等是息息相关的。好英语写作水平并不是一天两天练就的,是一项长期而艰巨的工作。
写好八年级英语作文,提纲很重要
层次与段落,是决定文章好坏的重要因素,无论过渡段的铺垫,还是首尾段的摆放,都需要进行妥善的安排才行。鉴于绝大多数八年级英语作文练习在题目上都会有提示句,因此,只要找到提示句中的关键词,并由此出发,围绕其开拓思路的话,就能联想到要写的东西,当然,联想和实际写作内容上也是有差距的,因此在写作前,请务必将自己的联想列成一个提纲,然后在写作时遵照这一提纲去写,文章会更通顺。
英孚帮助您通过单词关、语法关、句型关,为写好作文打下坚实基础
EF教育一直非常关注学员在能力方面的培养,为了帮助学员顺利通过在写作上常常遇到的单词,语法,句型等,我们不仅会通过优秀的Efekta(TM) 英语教学系统、遵循“学习——尝试——实践——认证”的教学理念,为学员提供My Words单词本、iILAB在线英语课程等多种教辅材料和教学课程,为学员提供行之有效的教学服务,还打造一流的教学环境、聘请优秀的资深外教,合理运用这些资源,帮助学员克服在学习中难以逾越的关卡,掌握真正的英语。
写好八年级英语作文,最后要把好作文的检查关
  一篇作文写好后,别忘了对它进行最后的检查,为了使学生能在写作文的最后关卡做好,英孚教育给出关于写好八年级英语作文最后要检查的几项内容。第一是看文章是否切题:整篇文章是否符合文章标题要求;段落主题句的内容是否与各段落提示句内容相一致;段落内部的内容是否与段落主题句的表达一致。如果发现有层面不切题,应做好弥补措施。第二看文章是否连贯:检查上下文是否连贯,句子衔接是否自然顺畅,检验的标准主要还是看句子是否通畅,该用连词的地方用了没有,所用的连词是否合适。第三看是否有语法错误:主语和谓语是否一致,动词的时态、语态、语气的使用是否正确,词组的搭配是否符合习惯。第四就是看是在拼写上和标点上是否有问题。检查够工作在任何时候都不能少,因此学生要重视。
想写好八年级英语作文?还要看你在思维、切题以及阐述方面的能力
有了好提纲,我们就离一篇优秀的文章更近了一步,接下来就要看我们在概括和引申段落方面的造诣了,八年级英语作文练习时要注意先写出段落主题句,并将短文的段落分为引导段、主体段和结尾段,请注意,由于主题句是作者思维的起点,切题的主旨,以及阐述的目标,因此,请务必写好主题句,只有写好了它,我们文章的结构才会更加完整,内容在用词上才会更容易拿捏,而文章本身,也就能更清晰、更准确、更有说服力了。
英孚英语培训课程
认识我们的老师
英孚教育荣获年度“可持续发展企业”大奖
在刚刚结束的《经济观察报》“可持续发展在中国”系列评选活动中,英孚教育荣获年度可持续发展企业大奖。自2008年开始,由《经济观察报》主办的这一奖项吸引了众多世界500强在华企业和机构共同参与,这是第一...
免费下载《英孚趣味亲子英语》
寓教于乐的趣味性内容,
让孩子轻松爱上英语
选择英孚的理由
站得更高,走得更远
在EF,我们开启学习一门新语言的旅程。这里有最好的老师,激发学习动力的课堂环境,先进的方法,还有历经50年的行业经验。在这里,我们的学生不只是学习英语,他们将会学习到如何与世界交流。
我们的课程顾问将乐意为您解答。请点击此处留下您的问题和联系方式,工作人员会立即与您取得联系。
英语学习PDF免费发送
选择您所在城市
你将很快收到我们发给你含有下载英语学习秘笈链接的email。
请正确填写您的Email。
请选择您所在的城市。
联系EF课程顾问,深入了解课程内容
课程的费用是多少?
您的课程价格取决于您学习的长度和级别。我们建议您来我们学校进行免费的水平测试,我们的课程顾问可以根据您的英语水平为您推荐最合适的课程。
你们的外籍英语教师从哪里聘请来的?
我们的大多数教师都来自于英语母语国家,比如:英国、美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、爱尔兰和新西兰。
EF 英孚教育的课程时间跨度是多少?
我们建议我们的少儿学员至少能报满一年课程。这样可以配合着学校进度一样学习,而且能比传统学校学的更快更有效。此外,你不需要等待一个新学期的开始,我们的课程是滚动开班的,所以您的孩子随时可以到我们的学校开始英语学习。
根据我们的课程顾问为您制定的学习计划,您可以根据您的需求选择的课程的类型和长度
我的班级里将会有多少学生?
每班的人数会因为城市和课程的差异而不同,但是英孚相信小班课的效果是最好的
获得免费试用课程
我们的课程
我们的学校
我们能帮您提高
ICP 沪B2- 上海英培商务咨询有限公司
ICP 粵B2- 广州英培商务咨询有限公司
请选择您孩子的年龄:
注册免费获取
孩子学英语,潮爸潮妈变身好老师!
EF英孚《Smart Moms》之《洋腔洋调发音大法》正式上线!三种方法,助您的孩子掌握纯正英语发音!
地道发音法: 避开误区,地道发音两步掌握
自然拼读法: 看字能读,听音会写
效果评估大法: 衡量幼儿学习效果有"技"可循
我们的课程顾问将会通过您所填写的电话联系您。我们也会通过手机短信通知您免费活动和讲座的相关信息。我们不会把您的信息泄露给任何EF英孚教育教育集团以外的第三方。
我们需要您正确的Email地址来为您每月发送免费电子英语学习杂志并通知您最新优惠信息以及英语生活俱乐部活动。我们不会把您的信息泄露给任何EF英孚教育教育集团以外的第三方。
学员的年龄?
请选择您所在城市
离您最近的学校?
您的信息将被严格保密,注册后我们将发送《Smart Moms》至您的邮箱,并致电与您预约免费课程体验。
立刻免费获取
请正确填写您的姓名。
请填写正确的联系电话。
请正确填写您的Email。
请正确选择您孩子年龄。很抱歉,目前我们不提供3岁以下婴幼儿的课程。
请选择您所在的城市。
请选择您最方便到达的学校。
稍后提醒我怎么度过中秋节用英语写作文,,?!(要有中文的)
怎么度过中秋节用英语写作文,,?!(要有中文的)
补充:不要太长
补充:不要太长 要有中文
不区分大小写匿名
With very lighthearted mood, we ushered in the secondary since the first Mid-Autumn Festival.
Had originally planned to make the tour a full moon, my home, the roof of the full moon is the best place. But worse to attempt against the original plan, schools in the Mid-Autumn Festival that day, came a sudden I do not know are good or bad a word I originally planned the destruction of the terrifying news: according to their superiors, the Mid-Autumn Festival will be secondary school students in the school through the evening, 6:30 assigned to look at open-air film school organizations &into the Mao Zedong&, all students carrying newspapers, &sat on the floor.& We have one, all the Shayan. Then, sent out acoustic lament: &Oh -& &I hate -& Shashi class into markets.
Can be no way to tell how, we immediately decided: That being the case, it is necessary to make this acceptable to the Mid-Autumn Festival unique. Therefore, we will happily plotting a &full moon plan.&
Mid-Autumn Festival night, I &conspiracy&, with a double yellow moon cakes. Oh, not a single one I eat is…… Oh, My got, we can not say that this plan to end.
A school, just 6:30. We barely sit down in anger Ma Sheng, then the newspaper connected with the shop, then prepared to put the moon cake and eat moon cakes! Ha ha - you may have guessed half, and we will be here to eat moon cakes!
The very beginning, we Hunhundundun to read that film, and then Ji Cheng is a pile of chat. Suddenly nothing to the moon, will rise together Mochizuki. Uh, the moon was red Bronze,活像eclipse took place. Daoting circle round, but…… This is also true colors Daoting alternative. However, we also plan Different, not so much a matter. Hong Yueliang on Hong Yueliang, not a moon-like, color, the difference may be more attractive.
820 species of quietly here. This is what we eat moon cakes &sacred moment.& Qian Xu Hua, Zhong Wei, I, Li Lan Tao each with a different eat moon cakes, just to make up a box of moon cakes multi-element - white Lianrong, melon, double Huang Rong, the five-Hui. We happily open one after another moon cakes, June 7 personal Weichengyiquan &tasting& of four different taste cakes, and the atmosphere look terrific, easy comedy. Bianchi also watch movies, is &full moon& (actually see a free, not many people seriously look at it). Xiu Chen Ye squad, the speaker: &We eat so happy, may wish to Liao Shao-ting of the double yellow to the teachers eat.& Worthy of the title is the squad leader, we Ju Shuangshou in favour of the motion. If teachers can also share our happiness, it is not &happy& >> Because &Happy is a contagious disease,& and we Naofan Tian happiness through a small moon cakes by the yolk communicated to teachers, and we also hope that the teachers were like a happy Mid-Autumn Festival opened.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is very special, this is perhaps the first secondary school on &Strengthening friendship ceremony,& it >> !
我为爷爷过中秋
今年的中秋节到了,这天正好是9月28日。我怀着高兴的心情,迎来了叔叔、婶婶、姐姐、哥
哥、妹妹的到来。
我们在一起开开心心地吃月饼、看月亮,屋子里充满了欢乐。
这时我突然想起了既孤苦伶仃又伤心的爷爷,想知道这是为什么吗?那我就告诉你,不过你
们不能告诉别人,因为这是爷爷不想提起的秘密。自从我的奶奶过世后,每到一个节日爷爷总会特别伤心。
想到这里,我对妈妈说:“我们把爷爷接来和我们一起过中秋节好吗?”一句话,像是提醒
了妈妈,在我的提议下,全家人都来到了爷爷家。
爷爷正坐在方桌前,呆呆地注视着桌上的月饼和奶奶的相片,看我们进来了,忙用袖子擦去了脸上的泪痕。
一家人把爷爷团团围住,有说有笑的。我还推荐自己背诵了一首《中秋夜》:圆魄上寒空,
皆言四海同。安知千里外,不有雨兼风?
爷爷听了,高兴地笑了。全家都为我鼓起掌来。
I cross mid-autumn for grandfather
Arriving in the Mid-autumn Festival of this year, this day exactly is September
28 day. I am cherishing the happy frame of mind, and greeted the uncle and
wife of father's younger brother, elder sister and the arrival of brother and
younger sister.
We eat the moon cake and see the moon together happy minds, and were full of
happily in the room.
At this moment I to remember suddenly not only orphaned and helpless but also
grandfather who sads, wants to know why this is? I tell you, but you can not
tell others, because this is the secret that grandfather does not want
mentioning. Grandmother since me is after passing away, whenever until a
festival grandfather always can especially sad.
Thinking here, I say to ma: & we come into contact with grandfather crossing
the Mid-autumn Festival together with us? & In a word, like reminding ma,
under my proposal, whole family person all arrived the grandfather house.
Grandfather is sitting before the square table, and the photo of moon cake and
grandmother that is brankly looking attentively at on the table is seen that
we came in, and hurry in wiping the tear stains on the face with the sleeve.
A person round and round encloses grandfather, and talks and laugh. I still
recommend reciting one & mid-autumn night & myself: the cold sky in the round
soul is all sayed the four seas together. Does An know outside the a thousand
li, and does not have holding concurrently wind of rain?
Grandfather heard, and happyly smiled. Whole family all applauds to come for
The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.
On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.
At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together. It is said that there was a dragon in the sky. The dragon wanted to swallow up the moon. To protect the frighten the dragon away.
中秋节是中国一个很重要的节日,在八月十五号。在节日来临的前几天,家庭中的每一个人都帮着打扫房子,把房子装扮得漂漂亮亮的,灯笼挂在屋前。
晚上有一顿美餐,离家在外工作的人也要回来团圆。晚饭后,人们点亮灯笼,一般是红色的圆灯笼。孩子们会高高兴兴地玩他们的玩具灯笼。
晚上月亮又圆又大,人们在赏月的同时吃着中秋节特别的食品——月饼。人们在一起回顾过去,展望未来。据说天上有一条龙,它要把月亮吞下去。为了保护月亮,孩子们要弄出很大的响动把龙吓跑。
The Mid-Autumn Day
August 15th in ChineSe Lunar Calendar is the Mid-Autumn Day. It is one of the most important traditional festivals in China.
On that day people usually go back home to have family reunion. Each family will have the members get together to have a big dinner. The most popular food is moon cakes. They are round and look like the moon.
The moon is the brightest this night. People ate the delicious food while they were enjoying a beautiful full moon in their yard. At this time, some old people would like to tell many past events and tell the children a story about thO rabbit. The children really believed that there was a rabbit on the moon. They wanted to go to the moon and have a look one day.
What a great festival!
中秋节
农历八月十五日是中秋节,在中国它是最重要的传统节日之一。
在那一天,人们通常回家与家人团聚,一家人聚在一起饱餐一顿。最流行的食品是月饼,它们圆圆的就像月亮。
中秋节晚上的月亮特别地圆。人们都在自家的院子里一边赏月一边吃着可口的月饼。这个时候;一些老人会讲述许多古老的故事,如月亮上的玉兔,孩子们信以为真,他们真想有一天登上月球看个究竟。
中秋是个美好的节日!
中秋节的到来让我非常快乐,我喜欢吃月饼。我喜欢中午爸妈爷爷奶奶还有我和弟弟在一起吃饭,一家团圆让我非常开心。晚上的的时候我们一起赏月,我和弟弟还吃着月饼,有说有笑,中秋节我们国家传统的节日,代表团园的节日
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 revolveclothing 的文章

随机推荐