|注册&您有新任务,
歌词有“一起舞蹈,没有烦恼,没有什么忘不掉”不准确是不是这些歌词,有点说唱,一直叼叼叼的,男的唱的
被浏览175次
采纳率:50%
张学友的烦恼歌吧。 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词_百度知道
有首男唱的英文歌开头是清唱后面是RAP 开头是you Beautiful girl 清唱一下后中间是RAP 说唱的 求歌词
提问者采纳
B.O.B ft.Bruno Mars - Nothin' On Youbeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youi know you feel where i'm coming fromregardless of the things in my past that i've donemost of really was for the hell of the funon the carousel so around i spun (spun)with no directions just tryna get some (some)tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)this is how i lost more than i had ever wonand honestly i ended up with nonethere's no much nonsenseit's on my consciencei'm thinking baby i should get it outand i don't wanna sound redundantbut i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know(that you wanna know)but never mind that we should let it go (we should let it go)cos we don't wanna be a t.v episode (t.v episode)and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youhands down there will never be another onei been around and i never seen another onelook at your style they ain't really got nothing onand you out and you ain't got nothing onbaby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesand you keep it real while them other stay plasticyou're my wonder women call me mr. fantasticstop.. now think about iti've been to london, i've been to pariseven went out there to tokyoback home down in georgia to new orleansbut you always still to show (still to show)'_on_you_lyrics_b.o.b.htmland just like that girl you got me fro (got me fro)like a nintendo 64 (64)if you never knew well now you know (know, know, know)beautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youeverywhere i go i'm always hearing your name (name, name)and no matter where i'm at girl you make me wanna sing (sing)weather a bus or a plane or a car or a trainno other girls in my brain and you the one to blamebeautiful girls all over the worldi could be chasing but my time would be wastedthey got nothing on you babynothing on you babythey might say hi and i might say heybut you shouldn't worry about what they saycos they got nothing on you babynothing on you babynot not not nothing on you babenot not nothing on youyeah and that's just how we do itand i'ma let this rideB O B and bruno mars
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
应该是这首了。以前夜场老歌。
歌手是sean kingston
歌曲:Beautiful Girls
歌手:Sean Kingston
专辑:《Sean Kingston》
you're way too beautiful girl
that's why it'll never work
you'll have me suicidal, suicidal
when you say it's over
damn all these beautiful girls
they only wanna do your dirt
they'll have you suicidal, suicidal
when they say it's over
see it started at the park
used to chill at the dark
oh when you took my heart
that's when we fell apart
coz we both thought
that love lasts forever (lasts forever)
they say we're too young
to get ourselves sprung
oh we didn't care
we made it very clear
and they...
把你能听到的链接发出来,这样子的问题,粗糙了点,很难回答
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁男的唱的 里面还有说唱 有句歌词是2931_百度知道
男的唱的 里面还有说唱 有句歌词是2931
提问者采纳
机器铃看菜单
机器铃砍菜刀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
说唱的相关知识
其他2条回答
我想为你写首歌
亲,答对请采纳
额。。。。。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词是细细听她在那的男生说唱,中间还有英文说_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:403,157贴子:
歌词是细细听她在那的男生说唱,中间还有英文说收藏
歌词是细细听她在那的男生说唱,中间还有英文说唱。
是我在酒吧里听到的,男生说唱,好喜欢,歌词中间是细细听他在那,不就她在唱的,很好听,中间还有英文说唱,好想知道,很喜欢,找了很久都找不到,求大家帮帮我。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 伤感说唱歌词 的文章

随机推荐