求歌!!求歌!!是哪个dj网站的歌好听好像。

求一首DJ舞曲名字!我只记得歌名好像是三个英文单词。第一个是R开头,第二个是A,第三个是M开头._百度知道
求一首DJ舞曲名字!我只记得歌名好像是三个英文单词。第一个是R开头,第二个是A,第三个是M开头.
求一首DJ舞曲名字!我只记得歌名好像是三个英文单词。第一个是R开头,第二个是A,第三个是M开头.
是一个女的唱的。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
rise and fall 女的唱的
这个太难了…………
rise and fall 意大利的 是不是这个?
其他类似问题
dj舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【MTV求歌】MTV里播了一个欧美男的唱得快歌.好像是什么DJ板块.部分歌词“WANT TO...WANT ME”_百度知道
【MTV求歌】MTV里播了一个欧美男的唱得快歌.好像是什么DJ板块.部分歌词“WANT TO...WANT ME”
【MTV求歌】MTV里播了一个欧美男的唱得快歌.好像是什么DJ板块.部分歌词“WANT TO...WANT ME” MV画面是在一个派对上.有很多美女.还有游泳池什么的.唱歌的男的不是黑人 ....上次88.7也听了 但没记住名字 ....求歌!!!!!
I know you want me --- Pitbull另外推荐他的 hotel room service。。。更好听。。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
歌词是“ I KNOW U WANT ME, U KNOW I WANT U”吧?是I KNOW U WANT ME
可以百度一下。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首像是DJ、又像是说唱的变音歌曲求歌名_百度知道
一首像是DJ、又像是说唱的变音歌曲求歌名
网吧听到的,开头好像是电子乐的前奏之类的,然后就是一个女声但是声音像是用了变音器唱出来的感觉,把正常的女声变得很细很尖,然后一直就是如同口技一样的节奏了,很快,大概是这样,哒哒哒哒,哒哒哒哒,哒-哒哒哒哒哒哒哒---哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒----哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒哒。。。用文字表述音乐旋律真难,反正就是这样的一个吧,求歌名!
整首曲子里好像没有歌词,就是用嘴滴滴滴哒哒哒的那样。
我有更好的答案
难道是kanye west的stonger???? 看是这个不 :.cn/v/b/3429490.html 没听过吧 帮不上你了
其他类似问题
说唱的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,好像是流行歌,歌名是se什么的中间有个DJ,比较快,求歌名!_百度知道
有一首英文歌,好像是流行歌,歌名是se什么的中间有个DJ,比较快,求歌名!
提问者采纳
SEXY BACK?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
谢了,我已经找到了,不是这首
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文女声dj 节奏不是很快,好象有个什么do you do什么什么的,谁知道歌名给发一下,谢谢!_百度知道
求一首英文女声dj 节奏不是很快,好象有个什么do you do什么什么的,谁知道歌名给发一下,谢谢!
Danity Kane《Damaged》很好听的一首歌Do, do you got a first aid kit handyDo, do you know how to patch up a woundTell me, are are are are you, are you patient, understanding?Cause I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart and II've tried every remedy and nothing seems to work for meBaby, baby this situation's driving me crazy, crazyAnd I really wanna be your lady, lady But the one before you left me soDamaged, damaged, damaged, damaged,I thought that I should let you knowThat my heart is Damaged,So Damaged, so damaged,And you can blame the one beforeSo how you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (Baby I gotta know)How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (What are you gonna do)How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (Baby I gotta know)How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (What are you gonna do)Do, do you got a first aid kit handyDo, do you know how to patch up a wound tell meAre, are, are, are, you, Are you patient, understanding?Cause I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart and IYou try to gain my trustTalking is not enoughActions speak louder than words You gotta show me somethingMy heart is missing some piecesI need this puzzle put together againDamaged, damaged, damaged, damaged,I thought that I should let you knowThat my heart is Damaged,So Damaged, so damaged,And you can blame the one beforeSo how you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (Baby I gotta know)How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (What are you gonna do)How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (Baby I gotta know)How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it (What are you gonna do)Can you fix my h-e-a-r-tCause it's d-a-m-a-g-e-dCan you fix my h-e-a-r-tTell me are you up for the challengeCause my heart is damagedDamaged, damaged, damaged, damaged,I thought that I should let you knowThat my heart is Damaged,So Damaged, so damaged,And you can blame the one beforeDamaged, damaged, damaged, damaged,I thought that I should let you knowThat my heart is Damaged,So Damaged, so damaged,And you can blame the one beforeSo how you gonna fix it, fix it, fix itHow you gonna fix it, fix it, fix itHow you gonna fix it, fix it, fix itHow you gonna fix it, fix it, fix itMy heart is damaged, damaged, damagedMy heart is damaged, damaged, damagedMy heart is damaged, damaged, damagedMy heart is damaged, damaged, damagedMy heart is damage
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
do it like a dude--jessie j
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求歌名 的文章

随机推荐