in 25 to 50 yearsfocus t25 中文下载

帮我把下面的金融题目翻译成中文,不要百度之类的机器翻译,谢谢,给50分。_百度知道
帮我把下面的金融题目翻译成中文,不要百度之类的机器翻译,谢谢,给50分。
COMPANY ALPHA is currently looking at purchasing CHIINC. The initial purchase price would be $500,000,000. CHI is expected to add$125,000,000 in free cash flows for years 1-4, then $130,000,000 per year forthe rest of time. Looking at Alpha’s current financial statements, theycurrently have $100,000,000 in retained earnings. Upon discussions with theirtraditional and investment bankers, they determine that they can borrow$75,000,000 from a banking syndicate, with terms equal to interest-only paymentsfor 10 years, and an annual interest rate of 6.75%, and the loan to be securedby real estate owned by CHI, INC. They can also issue bonds with 10 years tomaturity, annual interest payments, and a coupon rate of 7.55%. The investmentbanker believes that the market will be handle Alpha bonds up to $125,000,000.The investment banker also believes that the company can issue additionalequity in the amount up to $500,000,000, while having to pay a flotation costof 5.25%. The newly merged company would have a beta of 1.25, the current 10year Treasury bond rate is 4.5%, the S&P 500 is expected to average areturn of 9.5%, and the company currently pays a tax rate of 30%. Should Alphapurchase Chi? Why or why not? If yes, then how should it be financed? If no, whatis the most the company would pay for Alpha?
提问者采纳
目前,阿尔法公司正计划并购CHI公司。初始并购价格为5亿美元,并购CHI公司后,预计前4年每年增加1亿2500万美元的活动现金流,之后每年增加1300万美元。现在我们看看阿尔法公司的财务状况。他们目前有1亿美元的未分配利润。通过与他们传统的投资银行进行探讨,阿尔法公司决定从某财团借贷7500万美元,贷款形式为10年期等息贷款,每年偿还利息,年利率按6.75%,这笔贷款将质押CHI公司的不动产。阿尔法公司还可以发行10年期的债券,每年偿还利息,票面利率为7.55%;投资银行相信市场将会消化掉最高1亿2500万美元的债券。投资方还相信公司可以通过增发获得最多5亿美元的融资,增发成本为5.25%。其它条件:☆ 合并后的新公司贝塔值为1.25☆ 当前10年期国债收益率为4.5%☆ 标普500指数预期的平均回报率为9.5%☆ 阿尔法公司当前支付的税率为30%。 请计算:阿尔法公司是否应当并购CHI公司?并叙述理由。如果收购案可行,请计算最合理的财源分配。如果收购案不可行,请计算阿尔法公司能出的最高报价。
提问者评价
很好很迅速。谢谢。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
COMPANY ALPHA is currently looking at purchasing CHI INC. The initial purchase price would be $500,000,000.阿尔法公司正在考虑收购Chi公司。初始收购价可能为5亿美元。CHI is expected to add $125,000,000 in free cash flows for years 1-4, then $130,000,000 per year for the rest of time.预计Chi可在第1至4年每年增加1.25亿美元的活动现金流,之后每年增加1.3亿美元。Looking at Alpha’s current financial statements, they currently have $100,000,000 in retained earnings.从Alpha公司目前的财务报表看,他们目前有1亿美元的未分配利润/留存收益。Upon discussions with their traditional and investment bankers, they determine that they can borrow $75,000,000 from a banking syndicate, with terms equal to interest-only payments for 10 years, and an annual interest rate of 6.75%, and the loan to be secured by real estate owned by CHI, INC.在与他们的传统银行和投行讨论时,他们确定可从财团贷款7500万美元,为期10年,仅支付利息,年利率为6.75%,贷款用Chi公司的不动产抵押。They can also issue bonds with 10 years to maturity, annual interest payments, and a coupon rate of 7.55%.他们也可以发行10年期债券,每年付息,票面利率7.55%。The investment banker believes that the market will handle Alpha bonds up to $125,000,000.投行认为,市场可消化高达1.25亿美元的Alpha债券。The investment banker also believes that the company can issue additional equity in the amount up to $500,000,000, while having to pay a flotation cost of 5.25%.投行还认为,公司可以增发高达5亿美元的股本,但需支付5.25%的发行成本。The newly merged company would have a beta of 1.25, the current 10year Treasury bond rate is 4.5%, the S&P 500 is expected to an average return of 9.5%, and the company currently pays a tax rate of 30%.新并购的公司的beta将为1.25,而目前的10年期国债利率为4.5%,标准普尔500指数的预期平均投资回报率为9.5%,且公司目前支付的税率为30%。Should Alpha purchase Chi? Why or why not? If yes, then how should it be financed? If no, what is the most the company would pay for Alpha?Alpha公司该不该收购Chi公司?为什么?如果收购,那么应该如何融资?如果不收购,公司将为Alpha支付的最大金额是多少?
阿尔法公司目前考虑收购CHI INC,初始收购价格会是5亿美元。CHI被期望在第一至第四年可增加1.25亿的现金流。然后在以后的剩余时间里每年增加1.3亿。看一下阿尔法公司当下的财报。目前他们有1亿美元的保留盈余。在同他们的传统的投行讨论后,他们确定可以从银团那里借7500万美元条件等同于仅支付利息的时间为10年,年息是6.75%,该贷款要用CHI所拥有的不动产来做担保。他们还可以发行10年期债券,每年付息,票面利率7.55%。投行相信市场可以消纳阿尔法公司的债券上限是1.25亿美元。投行也相信该公司可以增发股票,上限为5亿美元,但同时要支付发行成本5.25%。新并购的公司贝塔系数为1.25,现行的10年金融债券利率是4.5%,标普500期望的平均回报率是9.5%,公司现在的税率是30%。 阿尔法应该收购CHI吗?为什么买或不买?如果买,资金如何筹集,如果不买,公司最多要为阿尔法付多少钱?
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Finally got our electricity on early this morning. Thank you Maria (our favorite neighbor), for calling to tell us, so we could go down and check everything out. We'll be open for regular business hours Monday at 7. Hope you all found a warm place to spen - Home谁有7 years and 50 days的中文歌词?_groove吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,148贴子:
谁有7 years and 50 days的中文歌词?收藏
谁有7&years&and&50&days的中文歌词?
我也&想知道,这首歌很好听哦,我也想要中文歌词
years&&&50&days&
7&years&and&50&days&,the&time&is&passing&by...&
Nothing&in&this&world&could&be&as&nice&as&you&and&I&!&
And&how&could&we&break&up&like&this&and&how&could&we&be&wrong?&
So&many&years&so&many&days&and&i&still&sing&my&song&
Now&I&run&to&you,&like&I&always&do,&
when&I&close&my&eyes&I&think&of&you&!&
Such&a&lonely&girl,&such&a&lonely&world,&