Give me the smartbuyglasses真假( on the shelf)针对或括号部分提问)

No, not those. The one on the shelf. 这里的为什么用one不用it_百度知道
No, not those. The one on the shelf. 这里的为什么用one不用it
No: Which glassesMAN: These glasses: Give me some glasses please, not those?
WOMAN, please.
WOMAN, Jane. The ones on the shelf.WOMAN: These? MAN: Yes? MAN
提问者采纳
简单点说one是“同类不同个”,特指上文说过的一个,但是it 是代词因为前面有the这里the是定冠词,the one表示一个, I have to buy it
( 就是前面那个) 另外one还可以用作从句的先行词,it不行The one I like best is gone能理解么, it就是同一个如 I have no pen and I want to buy one (任一支钢笔,同类)
There only one pen there,没有the+it的
the one =it?
也就是说 可以用it换掉the one?这里的的玻璃杯不是指同一的么
【one是“同类不同个”, it就是同一个】woman:Which glasses?女:哪些眼镜吗?WOMAN: These glasses?女人:这些眼镜吗?MAN: No, not those. The ones on the shelf.男人:不,不是那些。哪些放在架子上。你觉得是同一个吗?同类是玻璃杯子,但不是同一个。女的以为是这些,但是男的说是在架子上的理解了的话?可否采纳~~
也就是是如果是同一个的话就是指之前女的手中那个?就可以用it 或it回答?还有 可以用it换掉the one吗?为什么
如果是这样的对话woman:Which glasses?女:哪些眼镜吗?WOMAN: These glasses?女人:这些眼镜吗?MAN: yes,they are 。男人:是的。就是那些这样也不是用it,因为这里不是单数的一个。因为你给的对话是不同的物质,你明白么?那个男的说不是啊,是那些在架子上的。跟女的口中说的不同,可是同一类都是眼镜(这里不能翻译成玻璃,玻璃是不可数名词没有glasses有复数形式的只有眼镜)只不过位置放在不同地方的眼镜。所以用the ones明白么?》
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
ones指代上文出现的复数名词it只是物体代词。one指代上文出现的单数名词,此处表示“特指”和“强调” 用 the 加 one 构成特指
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁There are (two glasses of juice) on the table.如何对括号部分提问_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
There are (two glasses of juice) on the table.如何对括号部分提问
There are (two glasses of juice) on the table.如何对括号部分提问
What are there on the table?
what are there on the table.?
What are there on the table?
How many glasses of juice are there on the table.glasses the shelf your are on 连词成句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
glasses the shelf your are on 连词成句
glasses the shelf your are on 连词成句
Your glasses are on the shelf.你的眼镜在架子上.谓语只能是唯一的动词are(复数),所以主语只能是复数名词,只有glasses而不能是shelf.
Your glasses are on the shelf
如不明白请追问,如果满意请采纳手机提问者如果满意,请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可, 谢谢!祝学习进步对划线部分提问 1The aeroplane is flying over the lake.(over the lake)2)Sue is sitting under the tree.(under the tree)3)Sandy is throwing the ball to Billy.(Sandy)4)They come from italy.(italy)5)Sue is taking a book from the shelf.(from the she_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
对划线部分提问 1The aeroplane is flying over the lake.(over the lake)2)Sue is sitting under the tree.(under the tree)3)Sandy is throwing the ball to Billy.(Sandy)4)They come from italy.(italy)5)Sue is taking a book from the shelf.(from the she
对划线部分提问 1The aeroplane is flying over the lake.(over the lake)2)Sue is sitting under the tree.(under the tree)3)Sandy is throwing the ball to Billy.(Sandy)4)They come from italy.(italy)5)Sue is taking a book from the shelf.(from the shelf)6)She speaks English.(English)7)Sandy is looking through the telescope.(through the telescope)8)The dust is on the shelf.(The dust)9)The trucks are near the house.(near the house)10)Our names are Hans and Frits.(Hans and Frits)11)It's cool in autumn.(cool)12)I like winter best.(winter)13)The pictures are on the wall.(on the wall)14)They live in Washington D.C.(in Washington D.C)15)The exercise book is under the bag.(The exercise book)16)The apple is in the refrigerator.(in the refrigerator)17)They usually come home in the afternoon.(come home)18)The glasses are under the newspaper.(under the newspaper)19)Sandy comes from England.(England)20)They speak German.(German)21)He lives in Paris.(in Paris)22)I like summer best.(summer)23)It's warm in spring.(warm)24)They usually get up early every day.(get up early)25)We are posting these letters.(We)
1.Where is the aeroplane flying?2.Where is Sue sitting?3.Who is throwing the ball to Billy?4.Where do they come from?5.Which book is taking by Sue?6.What language does she speak?7.What is Sandy looking through?8.What is on the shelf?9.Where are the trucks?10.What are your names?11.How is the weather in autumn?12.What is your favourite season?13.Where are the pictures?14.Where do they live?15.What is under the bag?16.Where is the apple?17.What do they usually do in the afternoon18.Where are the glasses?19.What does Sandy come from 20.What language do they speak?21.Where does he live?22.What is your favourite season?23.How is the weather in spring?24.What do they usually do every day?25.Who are posting these letters?一定要加分呀!可不容易呀!your glasses are (on the shelf)?(给括号内部分提问)_百度知道
your glasses are (on the shelf)?(给括号内部分提问)
我有更好的答案
Where are my glasses?我的眼镜在哪儿?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 three glasses 的文章

随机推荐