求一首女生英文歌英文歌是一个女生唱的

求一首英文歌曲、是一个女生唱的、歌曲开始好象是Feel god_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲、是一个女生唱的、歌曲开始好象是Feel god
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我觉得是这首,当时我也是奔着Feel god找了两小时没找到~~~实际上不是英文,而且罗马尼亚语....ce frumoasa e iubirea
歌手:Giulia
所属专辑:《Primul Pas》frumoasa e iubirea 爱情多美丽罗马语Fiecare clipa pictata-n roz, 每一分每一秒都涂成了玫瑰色Tre'sa recunosc,iti apartine... 我必须得承认,这属于你Si nici macar eu nu ma cunosc 我已无法认识自己Asa cum ma stii pe mine.. 只有你了解真正的我Ma tem uneori ca ai sa pleci 有时候我担心你将离去,Si nu vreau sa ma lasi fara tine...不要留下孤单的我Iar eu nu sunt eu...而我已不是我,De fapt,fara tine,sunt nimeni...事实上,没有你,我也将无法存在Refren: Ce frumoasa e iubirea ,爱情多美呀!Cand ma alinti cu zambetul tau curat! 当你用纯洁的微笑爱抚我时Ce frumoasa e iubirea 爱情多美呀Cand tot ce spui devineadevarat!当你说的话成真的那一刻(bis)(今天先到这里吧,以后再接着翻。呵呵)Ficare clipa trecuta-n alb 白日里度过的每一刻A insemna ca tu esti departe 告诉你已走远Uneori ma intreb daca esti real 有时候我问自己你是否真的存在Sau inchipuit din printr-o carte! 也许你只是书中的虚幻Ma tem uneori ca ai sa pleci 有时担心你会离去Si nu vreau sa ma lasi fara tine... 不要留下孤单的我Iar eu nu sunt eu... 而我已不是我De fapt,fara tine,sunt nimeni... 没有你,我也将不再存在Refren: Ce frumoasa e iubirea 爱情多美呀Cand ma alinti cu zambetul tau curat! 当你用纯洁的微笑爱抚我时Ce frumoasa e iubirea 爱情多美呀Cand tot ce spui devineadevarat! 当你的话语成真时(bis)Ma cuprinzi incet..ma stangi la piept 慢慢将我拥入怀中Imi spui ca nu..n-ai sa pleci prea curand... 对我说不。。。不要马上立开我(bis)Refren: Ce frumoasa e iubirea 爱情多美呀Cand ma alinti cu zambetul tau curat! 当你用纯洁的微笑爱抚我时Ce frumoasa e iubirea 爱情多美呀Cand tot ce spui devineadevarat! 当你的话语成真时
rolling in the deep
good time?这个歌真的不错 好听呢~
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 开头是女生用啊唱的曲调_百度知道
求一首英文歌 开头是女生用啊唱的曲调
这首歌的开头是一个女声的啊~~~~~~之后是男声的说唱歌词大概有“I WANNA KISS YOU和NEED YOU”这个女声的啊贯穿整个说唱!
提问者采纳
下载:You Were My Everything歌手:Aviation(Talking)This goes out to someone that wasOnce the most important person in my lifeI didn’t realize it at the timeI can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you soI don’t really expect you to eitherIt’s just... I don’t even knowJust listen…You’re the one that I like, the one that I needThe one that I gotta have just to succeedWhen I first saw you, I knew it was realI’m sorry about the pain I made you feelThat wasn’ let me show you the wayI looked for the sun, but it’s raining todayI remember when I first looked into your eyesIt was like God was there, heaven in the skiesI wore a disguise 'cause I didn’t want to get hurtBut I didn’t know I made everything worseYou told me we were crazy in loveBut you didn’t care when push came to shoveIf you loved me as much as you said you didThen you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shitNow you pushed me away like you never even knew meI loved you with my heart, really and trulI guess you forgot about the times that we sharedWhen I would run my fingers through your hairLate nights, just holding you in my armsI don’t know how I could do you so wrongI really wanna show you I really need to hold youI really wanna know you like no one could else know youyou are number one, always in my heartAnd now I can’t believe that our love is torn apartI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI knew you gonna sit and play this with your new manAnd then sit and laugh as you’re holding his handThe thought of that just shatters my heartIt breaks in my soul and it tears me apartAt times we was off I was scared to show youNow I wanna hold you until I can’t hold youWithout you, everything seems strangeYour name is forever planted in my brainDamn it, I’m insane,Take away the painTake away the hurtBaby, we can make it workWhat about when youLooked into my eyesTold me you loved meAs you would hugged meI guess everything you said was a lieI think about it, it brings tears to my eyesNow I’m not even a thought in your mindI can see clearly, my love is not blindI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss you(Talking) I just wish everything could have turned out differentlyI had a special feeling about youI thought maybe you did tooYou would understand, but…No matter what, you’ll always be in my heartYou’ll always be my babyOur first day, it seemed so magicalI remember all the time that I had with youRemember when you first came to my house?You looked like an angel wearing that blouseWe hit it off, I knew it was realBut now I can’t take all the pain that I feelReach in your heart, I know I’m still thereI don’t wanna hear that you no longer careRemember the times? Remember when we kissed?I didn’t think you would ever do me like thisI didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressedI thought you’d be there for me, this I confessYou said you were my best friend, was that a lie?Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another guyI tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m tryingNow on the inside it feels like I’m dyingI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss you(Talking) And I do miss youI just thought we were meant to beI guess now, we’ll never knowThe only thing I want is for you to be happyWhether it be with me, or without meI just want you to be happy
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲 是一个女人唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲 是一个女人唱的
只记得里面好像唱 “爱我们的树勇来吃吃吃吃,我别看哇我们吃……”我只能用中文来代替了,本人英文盲!这首歌曲很平和的
这首歌曲比较平和的,我第一次听见是在收音机里听到的,估计在九几年!
我有更好的答案