泰勒有一首歌哈哈哈哈哈唱到I Do就停一下

泰勒斯威夫特的歌有一首歌高潮的歌词中文意思是你让我旋转起来,这首歌名?_百度知道
泰勒斯威夫特的歌有一首歌高潮的歌词中文意思是你让我旋转起来,这首歌名?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你改变了一切You lift myt find wings我试着飞翔,你让我知道生活是为了什么I don'm falling and I am lost in your eyes感觉就像我在坠落;m falling and I am lost in your eyes感觉就像我在坠落,我不曾见过的You opened my eyes and you made me believe你张开了我的双眼,疯狂Feels like I&#39,every sky was让你拥有的生活,但是我找不到(我的那双)翅膀Then you came along and you changed everything然后你来了,but I couldn&#39,让它带走我Where it wants to go飘到想去的地方,疯狂I watched from a distance as you我看着远处的你Made life your own,spin me around你使我的双脚离开了地面,There&#39,疯狂Baby,crazier你让我感到疯狂, Crazier疯狂,crazier你让我感到疯狂;m falling and I am lost in your eyes感觉就像我在坠落,crazier你让我感到疯狂,使我旋转着You make me crazier,spin me around你使我的双脚离开了地面,每一片天空都像Your own kind of blue你自己的蓝色(透明)And I wanted to know我想知道How that would feel and you made it so real如何像你一样,spin me around你使我的双脚离开了地面,Just let it flow,使我旋转着Yt see你告诉我那些;t want to hide anymore我不想再隐藏什么了You lift my feet off the ground,you showed me what living is for宝贝,使我渐渐相信
Taylor Swift (6张)You lift myTil you opened the door直到你打开大门,将这种感觉变得如此真实You showed me something that I couldn&#39。I was trying to fly,疯狂Cs so much more那有许多I&#39,沉沦于你的双眸You make me crazier,crazier你让我感到疯狂,let it take me就让它流动;ve never gone with the wind,crazier你让我感到疯狂,沉沦于你的双眸You make me crazier,疯狂Feels like I&#39,疯狂Feels like I&#39,沉沦于你的双眼You make me crazier.我从不会随风而去Crazier
I&#39,crazier你让我感到疯狂,使我旋转着Yd never seen it before我之前从来没有看过的。&#39
crazier!!!hannah montana电影版的插曲之一,ts有客串哦
哦?long live 或22或sparks fly吧
其他类似问题
泰勒斯威夫特的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Taylor Swift有一首歌是关于罗密欧与朱丽叶的_百度知道
Taylor Swift有一首歌是关于罗密欧与朱丽叶的
提问者采纳
果断Love Story
MV是公主王子love story-taylor swiftwe were both young when i first saw youi close my eyes and the flashback startsi'm standing there on a balcony in summer airsee the lights, see the party, the ball gownssee you make your way through the crowdand say hello, little did i knowthat you were romeo, you were throwing pebblesand my daddy said stay away from julietand i was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't goand i saidromeo take me somewhere we can be alonei'll be waiting, all there's left to do is runyou'll be the prince and i'll be this princessit's a love storybaby, just say yesso i sneak out to the garden to see youwe keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knewso close your eyes, escape this town for a little whileoh, oh, oh'cause you were romeo, i was a scarlet letterand my daddy said stay away from julietbut you were everything to me, i was begging you please don't goand i saidromeo take me somewhere we can be alonei'll be waiting, all there's left to do is runyou'll be the prince and i'll be the 珐唬粹舅诔矫达蝎惮莽princessit's a love storybaby, just say yesromeo save me try to tell me how it feelsthis might be stupid boy, but its so realdon't be afraid now we'll get out of this messit's a love storybaby, just say yesi got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming aroundmy faith in you is betterwhen i met you on the outskirts of townand i saidromeo save me ive been feeling so aloneill keep waiting for you but you never comeis this in my head, i don't know what to thinkhe fell to the ground and pulled out a ringand saidmarry me juliet you'll never have to be alonei love you and that's all i really knowi talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dressit's a love storybaby, just say yesoh, oh, ohwe were both young when i first saw you支持Taylor Swift希望采纳~
提问者评价
很具体哟,谢谢了
其他类似问题
罗密欧与朱丽叶的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
love storymine也很好听哦
是 《Love Story》那。。。
love story
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁泰勒斯威夫特所有歌歌词(含中文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
泰勒斯威夫特所有歌歌词(含中文)
我​的​偶​像​泰​勒​斯​威​夫​特​,​专​辑​所​有​歌​歌​词​,​有​中​文​翻​译​,​顺​序
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:150.65KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢泰勒斯威夫特_百度知道
泰勒斯威夫特
better than revenge 的中英文歌词。
提问者采纳
窃取别人“玩具”并不会让你交到更多的朋友she should keep in mind
she should keep in mind
她应该记住,现在我来决定一切but no amout of vintage dresses give you dignity 那些典雅的裙子并没有给你高贵的气质shes not a saint and shes not what you think 她不是圣人,她应该牢牢的记住theres nothing i do better than revenge 我不能做出任何比复仇更好的事情了do you still feel like you know what youre doing,I underestimated just who I was dealing with 我实在是太低估了?i dont think you do i dont you do 我不认为你知道,我拥有梦寐以求的他she came along got him alone and lets hear the applause她就这样闯入了我们的世界,她就会发现? 你还认为 你知道你所做的事情吗better than revenge(Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did 现在,窃取别人“玩具”并不会让你交到更多的朋友she should keep in mind
she should keep in mind
她应该记住,或你认识那些“人”or pushing people down to get you where you want to go 也不是你把别人踩在脚底下只为让自己爬的更高they didnt teach you that in prep school , 你真的不知道lets hear the applause show me how much better you are 就让那些掌声来传达 ,她应该牢牢的记住theres nothing i do better than revenge 我不能做出任何比复仇更好的事情了she lives her life like its a party and shes on the list她的生活好像派对不断,我拥有一切,但是我会是那一个微笑到最后的那一个shes not a saint and shes not what you think 她不是圣人?cause i dont think you do oh 我并不认为你知道do you still feel like you know what youre doing,你比以前过的有好多少so you deserve some applause cause youre so much better 你确实应该得到一些掌声,并不得意于你的穿着,你没有听说吗,带走了他,她不是你认为的那样完美shes an actress whooaa 她只是一个演员shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa 她在“床垫上的那些事”让她变得有名soon shes gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground
wont make you many friends
不久之后,好像把我当成鼓一般的疯狂敲击she underestimated just who she was stealing from她也低估了我, honey亲爱的, 她,但是,她应该牢牢的记住theres nothing i do better than revenge 我不能做出任何比复仇更好的事情了im just another thing for you to roll your eyes at?im just another thing for you to roll your eyes at,so its up to me难道他们在幼稚园的时候没有教导过你吗, 你知道你犯下的错误吗。让我们来听听那些响起的掌声吧she took him faster than you can say sabotage 她带走他的速度比你说完“第三者破坏法”还快I never saw it coming wouldnt have suspected it
我不曾怀疑,窃取别人“玩具”并不会让你交到更多的朋友she should keep in mind
she should keep in mind
她应该记住,也不曾料想到事情会这样发生,我只是一件让你揉揉眼睛就过去的小事you might get him but i always get the last word你也许能够得到他,她就会发现,这个我正在对付的人she had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum 她应该知道她带来的伤痛,因为我喜欢把她的名字和一些东西押韵的并排在一起but sophistication isnt what you wear or who you know 但是复杂巧妙的世故,就好象我还被“那件事”影响着,这个她正在从我这里偷取的人shes not a saint and shes not what you think 她不是圣人? 你还固执的认为,总能在宾客名单上看见她的名字she looks at me like im a trend and shes so over it 她看着我,而她已经彻底摆脱了一样i think her ever present frown is a little troubling 我认为她一直紧皱着眉头会是一个小麻烦she thinks im psycho cause ryhme her name with things 她认为我有心理问题,我只是一件让你揉揉眼睛就过去的小事you might get him but i havent you heard 你也许能够得到他,她不是你认为的那样完美shes an actress whooaa 她只是一个演员shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa 她在“床垫上的那些事”让她变得有名soon shes gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground
不久之后? 所以,她不是你认为的那样完美shes an actress whooaa 她只是一个演员shes better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa 她在“床垫上的那些事”让她变得有名soon shes gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground
不久之后,她就会发现, honey 亲爱的,去站在一个没有人的角落,好好想一想你都做了些什么)The story starts when it was hot and it was summer end我们的故事开始于 在那年夏天结束的时候I had it all I had him right there where I wanted him 曾经
泰勒·斯威夫特(Taylor Swift),美国乡村音乐 著名创作女歌手、演员。日出生于美国宾夕法尼亚州。2006年与独立唱片公司Big Machine签约并发行首张个人同名专辑。第二张专辑《Fearless》于日发行,在Billboard排行榜上一共夺得11周冠军,首支单曲《Love Story》更是提前两个月发行,在公告牌最热100中最高排到第四,成为美国史上...
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你真的不知道let'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at,并不得意于你的穿着;s an actress whooaa她只是一个演员she&#39,她就会发现?你还固执的认为,但是?i&#39, honey亲爱的,她应该牢牢的记住there‘s nothing i do better than revenge我不能做出任何比复仇更好的事情了i’m just another thing for you to roll your eyes at,窃取别人“玩具”并不会让你交到更多的朋友she should keep in mind she should keep in mind 她应该记住,好像把我当成鼓一般的疯狂敲击she underestimated just who she was stealing from她也低估了我? 所以,你比以前过的有好多少so you deserve some applause cause youre so much better你确实应该得到一些掌声;s not a saint and shes not what you think她不是圣人,现在我来决定一切but no amout of vintage dresses give you dignity那些典雅的裙子并没有给你高贵的气质shes not a saint and shes not what you think她不是圣人,我只是一件让你揉揉眼睛就过去的小事you might have him but i haven‘t you heard你也许能够拥有他,这个她正在从我这里偷取的人she‘s not a saint and she’s not what you think她不是圣人,窃取别人“玩具”并不会让你交到更多的朋友she should keep in mind she should keep in mind她应该记住, 你知道你犯下的错误吗?你还认为 你知道你所做的事情吗,我拥有一切, honey亲爱的,总能在宾客名单上看见她的名字she looks at me like im a trend and shes so over it她看着我,但是我会是那一个微笑到最后的那一个she&#39,她就会发现;s nothing i do better than revenge我不能做出任何比复仇更好的事情了do you still feel like you ks better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa她在“床垫上的那些事”让她变得有名soon she&#39,这个我正在对付的人she had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum她应该知道她带来的伤痛,I underestimated just who I was dealing with我实在是太低估了,因为我喜欢把她的名字和一些东西押韵的并排在一起but sophistication isnt what you wear or who you know但是复杂巧妙的世故,窃取别人“玩具”并不会让你交到更多的朋友she should keep in mind she should keep in mind她应该记住,也不曾料想到事情会这样发生,我拥有梦寐以求的他she came along got him alone and lets hear the applause她就这样闯入了我们的世界,so its up to me难道他们在幼稚园的时候没有教导过你吗;s hear the applause show me how much better you are就让那些掌声来传达 Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did现在,带走了他?cause i dont think you do oh我并不认为你知道do you still feel like you know what youre doing。让我们来听听那些响起的掌声吧she took him faster than you can say sabotage她带走他的速度比你说完“第三者破坏法”还快I never saw it coming wouldnt have suspected it我不曾怀疑;t make you many friends不久之后,她应该牢牢的记住there&#39, 她,或你认识那些“人”or pushing people down to get you where you want to go也不是你把别人踩在脚底下只为让自己爬的更高they didn’t teach you that in prep school ,就好象我还被“那件事”影响着,她不是你认为的那样完美she‘s an actress whooaa她只是一个演员she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa她在“床垫上的那些事”让她变得有名soon she‘s gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground won’t make you many friends不久之后?i dont think you do i dont you do我不认为你知道,她应该牢牢的记住there‘s nothing i do better than revenge 我不能做出任何比复仇更好的事情了she lives her life like its a party and shes on the list她的生活好像派对不断,而她已经彻底摆脱了一样i think her ever present frown is a little troubling我认为她一直紧皱着眉头会是一个小麻烦she thinks im psycho cause ryhme her name with things她认为我有心理问题;s gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground won&#39,她就会发现,她不是你认为的那样完美she’s an actress whooaa她只是一个演员she‘s better known for the things that she does on the mattress whoa她在“床垫上的那些事”让她变得有名soon she‘s gonna find stealing other people toys on the playground won’t make you many friends不久之后,你没有听说吗,我只是一件让你揉揉眼睛就过去的小事you might have him but i always get the last word你也许能够拥有他,她不是你认为的那样完美she&#39,去站在一个没有人的角落,好好想一想你都做了些什么)The story starts when it was hot and it was summer end我们的故事开始于 在那年夏天结束的时候I had it all I had him right there where I wanted him曾经
Taylor Swift - Better Than RevengeNow go stand in the corner and think about what you did(Better Than Revenge)The story starts when it was hot and it was summer andI had it all, I had him right there where I wanted him.She came a long got him alone and let's hear the applause.She took him faster than you could say sabotage.I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it.I underestimated just who I was dealing with.She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum.She underestimated just who she was stealing from.She's not a saint and she's not what you think.She's an actress. Woah.She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress. Woah.Soon she's gonna find stealing other peoples toysOn the playground won't make you many friends.She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind,There is nothing I do better than revenge.She lives her life like it's a party and she's on the list.She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it.I think her ever-present frown is a little troubling andShe thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things.But, sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know.Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go.They wouldn't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me.And no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity.She's not a saint and she's not what you think.She's an actress. Woah.She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress. Woah.Soon she's gonna find stealing other peoples toysOn the playground won't make you many friends.She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind,There is nothing I do better than revenge.I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey.You might have him but have't you heard.I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey.You might have him but I always get the last word.WoahhhhhShe's not a saint and she's not what you think.She's an actress. Woah.She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress. Woah.Soon she's gonna find stealing other peoples toysOn the playground won't make you many friends.She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind,There is nothing I do better than revenge.Do you still feel like you know what you're doing?'Cause I don't think you do, ohDo you still feel like you know what you're doing?I don't think you do. I don't think you do.Let's hear the applause.Come on, show me how much better you are.(show me how much better you are)So you deserve some applause,'Cause you're so much better.She took him so much faster than you can say sabotage
我看了看别人的回答 都还可以哦LZ应该可以满意
不过他们回答的都是同一版本的歌词
所以翻译的缺点也都一样
建议LZ去音悦台搜一下这首歌
找一下自己心仪的翻译
泰勒斯威夫特的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌 的文章