哪首女歌手最好听的英文歌歌里有easying words too hard to say ,tell me

有没有一首英文歌的歌词里有“say say you love me too......tell me you love me too” - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
有没有一首英文歌的歌词里有“say say you love me too......tell me you love me too”
Pretty boy?
其他回答(2)
Pretty Boy - M2MI lie awake at night See things in black and white I’ve only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind I lie awake and pray That you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you I used to write your name And put it in a frame And sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall You stay a little while And touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you BRIDGE Oh pretty boy Say you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you 这首歌的歌词由丫头提供.QQ:,喜欢这首歌的朋友欢迎你来聊聊.嘻嘻撤了~Pretty Boy - M2M   I lie awake at night   See things in black and white   I''ve only got you inside my mind   You know you have made me blind   I lie awake and pray   That you will look my way   I have all this longing in my heart   I knew it right from the start   Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you   Like I never ever loved no one before you   Pretty pretty boy of mine   Just tell me you love me too   Oh my pretty pretty boy   I need you   Oh my pretty pretty boy I do   Let me inside   Make me stay right beside you   I used to write your name   And put it in a frame   And sometime I think I hear you call   Right from my bedroom wall   You stay a little while   And touch me with your smile   And what can I say to make you mine   To reach out for you in time   Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you   Like I never ever loved no one before you   Pretty pretty boy of mine   Just tell me you love me too   Oh my pretty pretty boy   I need you   Oh my pretty pretty boy I do   Let me inside   Make me stay right beside you   BRIDGE   Oh pretty boy   Say you love me too   Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you   Like I never ever loved no one before you   Pretty pretty boy of mine   Just tell me you love me too   Oh my pretty pretty boy   I need you   Oh my pretty pretty boy I do   Let me inside   Make me stay right beside you
Don't say you love me 不要說你愛我Got introduced to you by a friend 朋友將你介紹給我You were cute and all that Baby, you set the trend 你很可愛,還很時髦Yes, you did 真是那樣The next thing I know we're down at the cinema 記得後來我們去看電影 We were sitting there you start kissing me 坐在那裡 你想吻我 What's that about 到底怎麼了You're moving too fast I don't understand you 你的熱情迅速蔓延 這讓我不能理解 I'm not ready yet 我還沒做好準備Baby, I can't pretend寶貝,而且我不能說謊No, I can't 不行,我不能The best I can do is tell you to talk to me 我只能讓你和我聊天 It's possible, eventual Love will find a way這還有點可能 愛會找到合適的方式Don't say you love me You don't even know me 別說你愛我 你還不曾了解我 If you really want me Then give me some time如果真的是喜歡我 那就給我一點時間 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready 我還沒有準備 愛也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 別說你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我們還不至於談婚論嫁 Give me, give me some time 給我點時間Here's how I play here's where you stand 這是我的原則 也是你面對的現實Here's what to prove To get any further than Where it's been 這樣才能証明我們的感情能走得更遠I'll make it clear讓我把它搞明白 Not gonna tell you twice 好話就說一遍 "Take it slow,you keep pushing me." 真愛需要時間,否則適得其反 You're pushing me away 你在將我驅趕 Don't say you love me You don't even know me 别說你愛我 你還不曾了解我 If you really want me Then give me some time 如果真喜歡我 那就給我一點時間 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready 我還沒有準備 愛也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 别說你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我們還不至於談婚論嫁 Give me, give me some time 給我點時間 Na, na, na-na, na, na, na Na, na, na-na, na, na, na Don't say you love me You don't even know me 别說你愛我 你還不曾了解我 Baby, don't say you love me 别說你愛我 If you really want me then give me some time 如果真的是喜歡我 那就給我一點時間 Don't go there,baby Not before I'm ready我還沒有準備,寶見 愛也不要升温 Don't say your heart's in a hurry 别說你已心急似火 It's not like we're gonna get married 我們還不至於談婚論嫁 Give me, give me some time 給我點時間求一首英文歌的名字,欧美女歌手唱的,歌词里有say goodbye,而且音调很高,高潮部分也有say goodbye,商场,超市里都放过就是不知道叫什么?不是Never say goodbye - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
求一首英文歌的名字,欧美女歌手唱的,歌词里有say goodbye,而且音调很高,高潮部分也有say goodbye,商场,超市里都放过就是不知道叫什么?不是Never say goodbye
不是Never say goodbye,也不是 say googbye ,也不是must say goodbye ,也不是tonya mitchell,也不是dont say goodbye
just one last dance——sarah connor
just one last dance
其他回答(3)
告诉你听几首歌
来听听啊 很好听的 !! 呵呵 !!valder fie 来听这首歌 超酷 超拽哦 , burning , 即使知道要见面 , 知足 这3首也很好听 .甘心替代你 , 我爱的人 , 你怎么舍得我难过 黄品源唱 , 还有个 外婆 也好听 , 告别的时代 ,dying in the sun, big big world ,
那估计是spice girls唱的GOODBYE一首英文歌,外国女歌手,里面有电话嘟声,歌词什么sorrybaby。。youwannasaysay(英译的英语太差)_百度知道
一首英文歌,外国女歌手,里面有电话嘟声,歌词什么sorrybaby。。youwannasaysay(英译的英语太差)
节奏很好,貌似只有女的的声音,急求,是在一个晚会上有人表演的,很好听,dancer跳的很妖娆所以才来查这首歌的,急求,谢谢
提问者采纳
是lady gaga的telephone吗??在百度上搜就可以搜到
提问者评价
谢谢,就是这首,好开心终于找到啊
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
《电话情缘》中文歌词: 要说什么杯子都已经空了 闭上眼睛心里下起大雪 天寒地冻是不是到了爱情结帐的时候 只剩下各自买单的寂寞 为什么当我推开门他没有来拉住我他还不懂还是不懂离开是想要被挽留 如果开口那只是我要来的温柔他还不懂永远不懂一个拥抱能代替所有 爱绝对能够动摇我要用什么融化这一片沉默在四周的冷空 气里叹息 化成烟飘走过去的种种在心里滚成雪球 怕还没说话泪就会先流 爱不是他给得不多是不知道我要什么他还不懂还是不懂离开是想要被挽留 如果开口那只是我要来的温柔 他还不懂永远不懂一个拥抱能代替所有 爱绝对能够动摇我都是背了太多的心愿流星才会跌的那么 重 爱太多心也有坠毁的时候他还不懂还是不懂离开是想要被挽留 如果开口那只是我要来的温柔 他还不懂永远不懂一个拥抱能代替所有 爱绝对能够动摇我在第一时间拯救我
SAY YOU LOVE ME
听听看,是不是这首啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“easy word so hard to say”是哪首英文歌的歌词_百度知道
“easy word so hard to say”是哪首英文歌的歌词
提问者采纳
  是Heartbeats by Amy Diamond  歌词如下  I can't figure out 我搞不清楚  Is it meant to be this way 这是否意味着只能如此  Easy words so hard to say 简单的话语却难以说出口  I can't live without 我不能生存  Knowing how you feel 如果无法触摸到你的感觉  Know if this is real 如果无法得知这是否真实  Tell me am I mistaken 告诉我是我错了吗?  Cause I don't have another heart for breaking 因为我已经没有另一颗心为你破碎  heartbeats[1]Please don't let me go 请别让我离开  I just wanna stay 我只愿为你停留  Can't you feel my heartbeats 难道你没有听到我的心跳  Giving me away 出卖了我  I just wanna know 我只是想知道  If you too feel afraid 你是否也感到担心  I can feel your heartbeats 我可以听见你的心跳  Giving you away 出卖了你  Giving us away 出卖了我们  I can't understand 我无法理解  How it's making sense that we put up such defense 我们建立那么多的防御 有什么意义  When all you need to know 你需要知道一切  No matter what you do 无论你做什么  I'm just as scared as you 我和你同样恐惧  Tell me am I mistaken 告诉我是我错了吗?  Cause I don't have another heart for breaking 我已经没有另一颗心为你破碎  Please don't let me go 请别让我离开  I just wanna stay 我只愿为你停留  Can't you feel my heartbeats 难道你没有听到我的心跳  Giving me away 出卖了我  I just wanna know 我想知道  If you too feel afraid 你是否也感到担心  I can feel your heartbeats 我能听见你的心跳  Giving you away 出卖了你  Giving us away 出卖了我们  Please don't let me go请别让我离开  I just wanna stay 我只愿为你停留  Can't you feel my heartbeats 难道你没有听到我的心跳  Giving me away 出卖了我  I just wanna know 我想知道  If you too feel afraid 你是否也感到担心  I can feel your heartbeats 我能听见你的心跳  Giving you away 出卖了你  Giving us away 出卖了我们
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
谁有这几首歌的英文歌词?两只蝴蝶,吻别,猪之歌,老鼠爱大米,挥着翅膀be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heart Standing on a
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 在商场听到的 声音特别像Avril 的节奏偏向劲爆欢快的 有一句歌词大概是tell me what to say_百度知道
找一首英文歌 在商场听到的 声音特别像Avril 的节奏偏向劲爆欢快的 有一句歌词大概是tell me what to say
提问者采纳
Don't tell me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Don't tell me --Avril Lavigne
you held my hand and walked me home, I know 你拉着我的手带我回家 Why you gave me the kiss, 我知道为什么你会给我深情的一吻 it was something like this, 就像这样 you made me go, o o 你让我陶醉 You wiped my tears got rid of all my fears, 你擦去我的眼泪,带走我的恐惧 然后再离开我,这是为什么 Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love, guys are so hard to trust. 大概你觉得带走我的爱并不能满足你,男孩真的让人难以信任 Well did I, not tell you, 我有没有告诉过你 That I'm not Like that girl 我不是那种女孩 The one who, gives it all away 不是那种没头脑只会给予的女孩 Dont think you're charming 你不要觉得自己很可爱 The fact You wrapped your arms now around my neck 就算再可爱你的胳膊也是绕着我的脖子转 Get you in my pants 如果你把手伸进我的内裤 I'll have to kick your ass 我就会狠狠踢你屁股 And make you never forget 让你一辈子忘不了 I m gonna ask you to stop 我将会阻止你的行为 Thought I liked you a lot 虽然我是很喜欢你 But i'm really upset 但是我很厌烦了 Get outta my head 从我脑子里滚出去 Get off my bed 从我床上滚下去 Yeah that's what I said 听到没,这是我说的 Did i not tell you that I'm not like that 我有没有告诉过你 Girl the one who 我不是那种女孩 Throws it all away 不是那种会抛开一切的女孩 Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time? 你是不是觉得这次我该甩了你 Did you think that it was something I was gonna do, and cry 你会不会以为我会为了那个哭鼻子 Don't try to tell me what to do 不要试着告诉我该怎么做 Don't try to tell me what to say 不要试着告诉我该说什么 Your better off that way 你最好放弃那个想法 This guilt trip that you put me on, won't, 这条你把我推进的罪恶的爱情漩涡 mess me up I've done no wrong 不会困扰我太多,况且我并没有做错什么 Any thoughts of you and me have gone away. 一切关于你和我的想法,全部结束
Avril Lavigne- Don't tell me
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 好听英文歌 的文章

随机推荐