(zhang peng)hobby is readingother storiess 用适当形式填 zhan

English 用适当形式填空1.I want______(buy) a book.2.Sunday is _______ (1) day of a week.3.He'd like _______ (go) with tom.4.They all enjoy _______ (speak) English.5.This story is as _________ (interest) as that one.6.Do you finish ________ (read) this story book?7.He is much __________ (athletic).8.This coat is pretty _________ (beautiful).9.Thanks for _______ (ask) me.10.My father bought ____ (I) a new watch.11.Can you help tom?He needs some _____ (help).12.Let the cat ______ (go) out now.13.We decide _____ (go)shopping tomorrow.14.Hi.look!I can _________ (fly) the kite now.15.They _____ (be) also students five years ago.16.They ___________ (exercise) at the moment.17.Sandy is an ______ (usual) girl.18.I have to _______ (visit) my best friend Lin.tomorrow.19.How ______Tom often _________ (get to) there?20.When spring comes.it gets ________ and _______ (long).21.When ______ he ______ (have) lunch yesterday?22.I always like ______ (make) _______(friend) with others.23.They are ________ (friend) to us.24.The cat has four ______ (foot).25.The students enjoy __________ (read) English stories.26.thanks for ______ (ask) me.27.The baby has two _______( tooth) now.28.Ann didn't come to school because of her _________ (ill) 29.Which do you like _______(well).carrots or tomatoes?30.One of his ______ ( foot) _______ (be) hurt.31.He studies very hard.but his _________(speak)doesn't improve.32.You should take the medicine ___________ ( two) a day.33._________ is the fourth day of a week.34._______ your brother and you _______ (have) any questions?35.You'd better ________ ( not forget) send me an e-mail.36.As soon as I went bed.I fell ________ (sleep).37.I felt _____(tire) after a long walk.38.It's important ________ (learn) the language.39.You will be possibly _____ (wake) if you drink dark tea before you go to bed.40.I had no time ________(have) my breakfast.41.It is easier ______(say) it than ______(do) it.42.There ______________ (be) a football match tomorrow.43 We'll have to sweep the floor before mother ____________(come) back.44.Do you like going ___________ (ride)?45.Look.he __________(babysit) his brother.46.Yesterday.we _______(win) the first in the _______(run) race.47.________(final).the old mother cried.48.I have a stomachache.I don't feel like ______ (eat) anything.49.Please stop _______(have) a rest if you feel tired.50.I want to learn how ________( run) quickly.51.I ______ (go) to bed until I finished my homework yesterday.52.Beijing is a good place _________(go) sightseeing.53.She plans ________ (study) English.
I want _to buy_ (buy) a book.
Sunday is _the first_ (1) day of a week.
He'd like _to go_ (go) with tom.
They all enjoy _speaking_ (speak) English.
This story is as _interesting_ (interest) as that one.
Do you finish _reading_ (read) this story book?
He is much _athleticsms_ (athletic).
This coat is pretty _beautiful_ (beautiful).
Thanks for _asking_ (ask) me.
10. My father bought _me_ (I) a new watch.
11. Can you help tom? He needs some _helps_ (help).
12. Let the cat _goes_ (go) out now.
13. We decide _to go_ (go)shopping tomorrow.
14. Hi. look! I can _fly_ (fly) the kite now.
15. They _were_ (be) also students five years ago.
16. They _were exercising_ (exercise) at the moment.
17. Sandy is an _usual_ (usual) girl.
18. I have to _visit_ (visit) my best friend Lin. tomorrow.
19. How _did_ Tom often _gets to_ (get to) there?
20. When spring comes. it gets _longer_ and _longer_ (long).
21. When _did_ he _had_ (have) lunch yesterday?
22. I always like _to make_ (make) _friends_(friend) with others.
23. They are _friends_ (friend) to us.
24. The cat has four _feet_ (foot).
25. The students enjoy _reading_ (read) English stories.
26. thanks for _asking_ (ask) me.
27. The baby has two _teeth_( tooth) now.
28. Ann didn't come to school because of her _ill_ (ill)
29. Which do you like _more_ (well).carrots or tomatoes?
30. One of his _feed_ ( foot) _is_ (be) hurt.
31. He studies very hard. but his _speaking_(speak)doesn't improve.
32. You should take the medicine _twice_ ( two) a day.
33. _Wednesday_ is the fourth day of a week.
34. _Do_ your brother and you _have_ (have) any questions?
35. You'd better _do not forget_ ( not forget) send me an e-mail.
36. As soon as I went bed. I fell _asleep_ (sleep).
37. I felt _tired_ (tire) after a long walk.
38. It's important _to learn_ (learn) the language.
39. You will be possibly _awaken_ (wake) if you drink dark tea before you go to bed.
40. I had no time _to have_(have) my breakfast.
41. It is easier _to say_ (say) it than _to do_ (do) it.
42. There _is_ (be) a football match tomorrow.
43 We'll have to sweep the floor before mother _comes_(come) back.
44. Do you like going _riding_ (ride)?
45. Look. he _is babysitting_(babysit) his brother.
46. Yesterday. we _won_ (win) the first in the _running_ (run) race.
47. _Finally_(final).the old mother cried.
48. I have a stomachache. I don't feel like _to eat_ (eat) anything.
49. Please stop _to have_ (have) a rest if you feel tired.
50. I want to learn how _to run_ ( run) quickly.
51. I _went_ (go) to bed until I finished my homework yesterday.
52. Beijing is a good place _for going_(go) sightseeing.
53. She plans _to study_ (study) English.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用所给动词的适当形式填空。哥哥姐姐们帮解答谢谢了_百度知道
用所给动词的适当形式填空。哥哥姐姐们帮解答谢谢了
______(do)homework in the classroom now1!jack_____
_____(lie)on the floor over there.Listen.9.----what______they______(do)at the moment.5.7.10.8?
----We_____
_____(plan)to buy some cards for our teacher?
----He_____
______(read)books in the library.----Where is Jim.Look.Look.4.----What are you doing.The little girl_____
_____(put)on her hat now!the children______
______(play)happily over there.6.He_____
______(watch)football match on TV now?3!A child_____
_____(cry)2.Listen?
----They______
______(wait)for foreign visitors at the gate!Who______
______(knock)on the door
提问者采纳
is putting71,is crying2,is reading10,are,is doing8,is watching6,is lying5,are playing4,is knocking3,are planning9
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
. is lying5. are planning9,at the moment. are doing
are waiting 【注意】本题主要考查现在进行时的用法. is knocking3. is watching6. is doing8. is reading10,look. are playing4:listen,该时态标志性词就有以下几个. is putting7. is crying2
is cryingis knockingis playingis iyingis watchingis puttingis doingare planningis readingare doing are waiting
1.is crying2. is knocking3 are playing4. is lying5. is watching6. is putting7.is doing8 are planing9. is reading10 are doing
are waiting
这是什么任务
我英语不好别误人了
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求老师解答:用所给词的适当形式填
用所给词的适当形式填空.
1.Do you know the _________ (long) of the Great Wall?2.My _________ (idea) school is like a park.3.My _________ (hobby) are traveling and collecting stamps.4.Some students don't understand the _________ (important) of studying.5.Do you often have assembly at the _________ (begin) of a term?6.Linda is good at climbing and she is a&good __________ (climb).7.We all know that Shanghai is one of the biggest _________ (city) in China.8.They are the _________ (win) of the football final.9.You should drive your car _________ (slow) in the city center.10.— Happy _________ (birth) to you!&&&&& —Thank you.
1.length &2.ideal &3.hobbies& 4.importance& 5.beginning 6.climber& 7.cities& 8.winners& 9.slowly& 10.birthday
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。write count collect play..
根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。
write&&& count&&& collect&&& play1.&The&teacher&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&report.&2.&They&are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&chess.&3.&Zhang&Peng&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&leaves.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.&John&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&insects.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:同步题
1.&writing&&&2.&playing&&&3.&collecting&&&4.&counting
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。write count collect play..”主要考查你对&&现在进行时,现在分词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
现在进行时,现在分词
现在进行时:表示动作发生的时间是“现在”,动作目前的状态是“正在进行中”。所谓“正在进行中”,是指在谈到这件事的时候,这个动作还在进行中。现在进行时由“系动词am/ is/ are+动词-ing形式”构成。&例:We are reading the text. 我们正在读课文。&&&&&My sister is working in a hospital. 我的妹妹在医院工作。&&&&&They are watching TV now. 他们正在看电视。&&&&&What are you doing, Li Lei? 你现在正在干什么,李雷? 现在进行时的基本用法:A表示现在( 指说话人说话时) 正在发生的事情。例:We are waiting for you.B. 表示现阶段正在进行的动作,说话时未必正在进行。例:Mr. Green is writing another novel.(说话时并未在写,只处于写作的状态。)例:She is learning piano under Mr. Smith.C.已经确定或安排好的但不确定会不会发生的将来活动。I'm leaving for a trek in Nepal next week.(我下周要去尼泊尔旅行)We're flying to Paris tomorrow.(我们明天乘飞机去巴黎)一般现在时与现在进行时的区别:一、准确理解两种时态的主要含义:(一)一般现在时:1.表示事物的本质特性或客观存在,没有时限性。The table ____ soft。(feels) 表特性特征。Japan ___ in the east of China。  (lives) 表客观事实2.现阶段经常性、习惯性的行为,可带频率时间。The shop closes at 7:30 p.m.Father doesn’t smoke. (习惯)3.表说话时的状态,感觉或结果,一般用状态动词,如:It doesn’t matter. Does it hurt? (感觉结果)4.特殊用法:-在条件、时间、让步从句中用现在时代替将来。-If you go there,I’ll help you.—用在begin,come,go,leave,return,open,close 等短暂谓语动词表规定计划。The plane takes off at 11:30. (不受主观支配的计划)-在剧本、解说、标题或there(here)开头的句中表进行There goes the bell/Here comes Mr.Wang.I declare the meeting opens.(正在宣布)He meets the ball and hits back to No.2 (正在发生)(二)现在进行时:1.说话时正在发生,进行的动作Look! Dark clouds are gathering . (正在发生)2.表现阶段正在进行,但此刻不一定正在进行的事。He usually gets up at 6:00,but this week he is getting up at 7:00. (现阶段正在进行,但说话时不一定在起床)3.现在进行时的特殊意义-表示主观打算常用于 go,come,leave,start,begin 等,位移、趋向动词。How long are you staying here (准备停留)-表示眼前刚过去的语意即“话音刚落”,适用于tell,say,talk,discuss ….You don’t believe it You know I’m telling the truth.-表示安慰、关心、喜欢、讨厌等感情色彩。He is always making noises in class. (讨厌)-在条件、时间、让步状语从句中表示将来正在进行。Don’t bother him if he is reading this time tomorrow.
二、严格区分进行时与一般时的语义1.持续动词的一般时表持续情况,经常性,习惯性行为或客观存在的事实,进行时表暂时性或有限时刻的持续。2.短暂动词的一般时叙述事实,特征,能力而短暂动作进行时描述反复发生,即将发生或刚开始行为。3.短暂动词和静态动词一般时表示实际情况客观状态、结果、特征、特性,进行时表未完成含开始或渐进之意。The bus stops. (车停了-事实)The bus is stopping. (渐渐停下来)I love the job. (静态事实)I am loving the job. ( 渐渐爱上了)<e,go,leave,start,return,move,reach,sail,fall 等一般时态表客观规定计划,进行时表主观打算推测。Flight 254 leaves at 5:30. (表客观规定计划)The plane is taking off an hour later.(主观判断)5.现在进行时带always,continually, constantly, for ever等频率副词表感情色彩,一般现在时则没有此用法。现在进行时的构成是:主语+be+v.ing〔现在分词〕形式
现在分词的构成:
goingwalking
以不发音字母e结尾
去e,再加ing
writingcoming
以重读闭音节结尾,且末尾只有一个辅以字母
双写词尾+ing
runningcutting
以ie结尾的重读闭音节
变ie为y+ing
dyinglying
结尾为c且c读作/k/时
在结尾加k再加ing
picnicking
发现相似题
与“根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。write count collect play..”考查相似的试题有:
353882280816700502081596513075用单词的适当形式填空:1.Is this language lab________?( we )2.We often read________ ( story ) at home.3.The teacher _______ ( teach ) reading.4.They enjoy _______.( write )5.What is he painting?No one ______.( know )6.Do you like ________?( swim )
滴汗滴汗154
1. ours2. stories3. teaches4. writing5. knows6. swimming 或 to swim 推荐前者如果你满意我的答案,敬请采纳,这是对我们答题者劳动的尊重,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 otherstories 的文章

随机推荐