2015英语四级考试时间卫生一级和四级那个难考

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
英语专业四级作文范文(二十六):饮食变化和卫生保健
andyg 于发布 l 已有人浏览
英语专业四级作文范文(二十六) Dietary Changes and Health Care As is shown in the graph, China's food di
英语专业四级作文范文(二十六) Dietary Changes and Health Care
As is shown in the graph, China's food distribution has taken great changes from 1960's to 1990's According to this statistics of cereals, vegetable, meat, and fruits, the number of those who eat rice, flour or vegetable has greatly decreased in the past four decades. In contrast of this the number of those who eat oil or meat has sharply increased. From such dietary changes, we can perceive the rapid improvement of our people' s living standard.
Why does this improvement occur? The direct reason is the fact that the Chinese people have attached much importance to their health care. Nationally, China's economic growth is booming, and more people are getting richer. Individually, everyone's consumption of food is increasingly varied. In particular, most of people are reluctant to eat much vegetable, but much meat and oil in their diets.
In my view, the changes of China's dietary distribution seem to be both positive and negative. The positive aspect is that China' s economical growth has given rise to the higher level of dietary standard, with most of people living rich and happy. But the negative aspect is that, I'm afraid, less eating vegetable will lead to poorer health, such as lacking vitamin nutrients in one's body. Therefore, we think it necessary for the Chinese to be aware of the balanced diets: Lots of vegetable and meat, which may gain us healthier bodies in the new century.
相关英语学习内容
中考英语&|&GRE&|&GRE&|&专业八级&|&GRE&|&自考英语&|&
雅思&|&托福&|&专业八级&|&专业四级&|&专业八级&|&自考英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
专业四级头条
英语专业四级听力50篇,精选了50篇英语听力文摘,帮你突破
英语专业四级高频词汇及短语,汇总了历年专业四级考试中
英语专业四级词汇语法模拟选择题练习及答案解析,是针对
英语专业四级语法详解,比较系统的讲解了英语专业四级语
专业四级最新更新
英语考试最新头条
英语考试最新推荐
经常听到考生们抱怨:雅思口语考题变化莫测,无从下手。但以笔者在雅思培训界从业多
雅思口语考试注意事项,你要做的8件事和坚决不能做的8件事。TO do:要做的的8件事1.
英语考试阅读排行
我们也在这里:文都网校-四六级复习辅导 -2014年大学英语四级考试每日一练(5.19)
考研英语考研数学专业硕士
造价工程师
地方公务员
体验课专区
考研专业课考研高端辅导
英语四六级
医师资格执业药师护士执业卫生职称一级建造师二级建造师公务员教师资格
您暂时还没有可结算的选购课程。
您购物车里有(&&)件未结算课程。
:公务员卫生职称
2014年大学英语四级考试每日一练(5.19)
&&  2014年大学英语四级考试每日一练(5.19)
  文都网校为了帮助参加2014年大学英语四级考试的考生们备考,准备了英语四级每日一练练习题。通过每日做题,能够了解自身对知识的掌握程度。欢迎考生点击学习。
  翻译练习题:
  1.In my sixties, one change I notice is that
______________________(我比以前更容易累了).
  2. I am going to pursue this course, _____________________________________
(无论我要做出什么样的牺牲).
  【答案详情】
  1.I feel/get tired more easily than before
  解析:考点是比较级more & than.
  2. no matter what sacrifice I am going to make/ whatever sacrifice I will
make/ no matter how much I would sacrifice
  解析:考点是状语从句。
  如想了解更多四六级考试相关信息,欢迎加入文都英语四六级QQ群:
  扫描即可关注文都网校四六级微信:
责任编辑:(
更多英语四级相关文章阅读
文都网校CET46微博英语四级考试和计算机一级考试_百度知道
英语四级考试和计算机一级考试
我是10年刚上的大学,是上海的,想知道大学英语四级和计算机一级都是什么时候考呢?
好做好准备
一般在大一下学期或大二上学期考?我就是学计算机的
提问者采纳
5月份(每年时间略有不同)
考试时间为;下半年5月25日开始及之后的1个月之内:每年12月份、6月份的第三个星期六计算机报名时间:上半年12月1日开始及之后的1个月之内。
考试时间:上半年3月底(即3月份倒数第一个周六),下半年9月中旬(即9月份倒数第二个周六)四级报名时间为:每年11月份
其他类似问题
英语四级考试的相关知识
其他3条回答
!直接考二级就行了,九月份一次计算机一级就不用考了!!一般是三月份一次
大学英语四级
每年6/10月份两次计算机1级
下班年的4/10月份
计算机级一级我还是头一回知道,如果是非计算机专业,一般大学走要去过省二级,不知道你们上海是不是“直辖市二级”。。。。哈哈。考个国家二级三级的对非计算机专业的还是有点用的。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文都网校-四六级复习辅导 -12月英语四六级考试长难句翻译练习(2)
考研英语考研数学专业硕士
造价工程师
地方公务员
体验课专区
考研专业课考研高端辅导
英语四六级
医师资格执业药师护士执业卫生职称一级建造师二级建造师公务员教师资格
您暂时还没有可结算的选购课程。
您购物车里有(&&)件未结算课程。
:公务员卫生职称
12月英语四六级考试长难句翻译练习(2)
喜欢:6609
  11. We know that you have a high opinion of the kind of learning taught in your colleges, and that the costs of living of our young men, while with you, would be very expensive to you.
  12. But you must know that different nations have different ways of looking at things, and you will therefore not be offended if our ideas of this kind of education happen not to be the same as yours.
  13. We are, however, not the less obliged by your kind offer, though we and, to show our grateful sense of it, if the gentlemen of Virginia will send us a dozen of their sons, we will take care of their education, teach them in all we know , and make men of them.
  14. In what now seems like the prehistoric times of computer history, the earth&s postwar era, there was quite a wide-spread concern that computers would take over the world from man one day.
  15. Already today, less than forty years later, as computers are relieving us of more and more of the routine tasks in business and in our personal lives. We are faced with a less dramatic but also less foreseen problem.
  16. Obviously, there would be no point in investing in a computer if you had to check all its answers, but people should also rely on their own internal computers and check the machine when they have the feeling that something has gone wrong.
  17. Certainly Newton considered some theoretical aspects of it in his writings, but he was reluctant to go to sea to further his work.
  18. For most people the sea was remote, and with the exception of early intercontinental travellers or others who earned a living from the sea, there was little reason to ask many questions about it , let alone to ask what lay beneath the surface.
  19. The first time that the question & What is at the bottom of the oceans?& had to be answered with any commercial consequence was when the laying of a telegraph cable from Europe to America was proposed.
  20. At the early attempts, the cable failed and when it was taken out for repairs it was found to be covered in living growths, a fact which defied contemporary scientific opinion that there was no life in the deeper parts of the sea.
  11、我们知道你们很看重你们在大学里面教育的学习方法,而且我们的年轻人与你们生活的花费即使对于你们来说也不便宜。
  12、但是你们也要明白不同的民族看待事物有不同的方法,所以如果刚好我们的看法与你们的不一样的话,你们也不应觉的被冒犯了。
  13、当然,对于你们的盛情我们没有被逼迫的感觉,尽管我们拒绝接受。而且,为了表示我们的感谢,如果维吉利亚洲的绅士们愿意派来一些他们的子弟的话,我们会尽全力教育他们,并把他们培养成为真正的男人。
  14、在这个像是计算机史前时代的时代,地球的战后时代,人们普遍担忧有一天计算机会取代人类控制世界。
  15、今天或者不到五十年后,计算机将越来越多的减轻人们的工作事务和日常琐事。我们也将面对一个没有什么戏剧性和更不可预测的问题。
  16、显然,如果你不得不检查计算机提供的所有答案的话,对它投资就没有任何意义了。但是当人们觉的计算机确实出了一些问题的时候,应该靠自己内部的&计算机&来检查机器。
  17、当然牛顿在他的作品中写到了一些理论方面的东西,但他不愿进行更加深刻的研究。
  18、除了一些洲际旅行者和以大海为生的人,对于大多数人来说,大海是遥远的,没有什么必要提出太多问题,更别说思考大海海底的东西了。
  19、当铺设一条从欧洲到美洲的海底电报光缆的时候,出于商业动机,人们第一次不得不回答这个问题&海底是什么东西&。
  20、在早期的尝试中,光缆铺设失败,不得不取出来维修。这时人们发现上面覆盖有生物,这****了当时科学界认为深海没有生命的理论。
责任编辑:(
更多长难句相关文章阅读
文都网校CET46微博大学英语六级怎么复习我四级刚刚过及格线2分,今年6月想考6级的话,过级的可能性不大吧?六级和四级只是程度上有区别么?题型一样么?我考四级之前,词汇书只看了4,5个单元(一共30多个吧),而且只是看,并不是都会_百度作业帮
大学英语六级怎么复习我四级刚刚过及格线2分,今年6月想考6级的话,过级的可能性不大吧?六级和四级只是程度上有区别么?题型一样么?我考四级之前,词汇书只看了4,5个单元(一共30多个吧),而且只是看,并不是都会背,历年真题只做了2套听力和2篇阅读,估计只是靠着高中的底子,才勉强过级的,这种情况下,我怎样备战六级呢?
六级与四级相比呢,多了很多区分性的单词.你着重记好这些单词,在书店里有单词书卖的,可以去买一本.六级不像四级那么好过,还是好好准备,其实要过六级,就是要记单词跟消化真题.现在是三月份,你可以在五月份之前专心记好单词,后面一个多月就专心消化真题,从你的基础来看,基础好像不是很好,不过别灰心,好好记单词,好好努力,六级也可以被你拿下的.祝考试成功
真题真题真题!!!作文要背模板~~~阅读要多练,可以配合朗读来增加语感~~~
1,每周4-5天的听力练习,早上做一套听力。 2,每天背单词20--50个单词,不一定全会,但是要做到看到单词知道意 思,那阅读就不是问题了,还要根据记忆曲线及时复习。重点单词是一些用法较多的动词。 3,看看语法书,如果有毅力的话,就问问老师哪个是重点课文,挑几篇背一背,一定要是课文,因为一般课文比较好。这样你的作文还有改错应该还会有提高。 4,阅读每天2个,我选星火...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语四级考试 的文章

随机推荐