高中英语语法选择题的25道选择题,拜托看看!

各位同胞们谁有新概念英语第二册课后选择题的答案?拜托了~~_百度知道
各位同胞们谁有新概念英语第二册课后选择题的答案?拜托了~~
提问者采纳
Answers to NCE2 Exercises Lesson 1: bcbdc adbac cc Lesson 2: cdcca bbadc db Lesson 3: cacac bccba bb Lesson 4: dbabb acbc袱锭摧赶诋非搓石掸将a cc Lesson 5: cadbc dabcb bd Lesson 6: dacdd adaba da Lesson 7: bccda cdacb ab Lesson 8: dbbac cbbad bb Lesson 9: cbdaa bbdbb dc Lesson 10: addcb cacac ca Lesson 11: bbbab ccacc bd Lesson 12: ccadd adacd aa Lesson : 13 bdbca bbcaa ad Lesson 14: bcacd bcbcb bb Lesson 15: dbcbc dadcc cb Lesson 16: aadab adadd da Lesson 17: dbbdc cbaac ad Lesson18 : Bdbdb cdcac cb Lesson 19: Adccd bcbca cc Lesson 20: Bcbbc bcacc da Lesson 21 : cdcda cbbad cc Lesson 22: dbddb dacda bb Lesson 23: aaacc addbb ad Lesson 24: baaca acccb ab Lesson 25: cbbab cdbaa da Lesson 26: adcbc ddabd bd Lesson 27: dcddd baddc cc Lesson 28: cdbbc dbdcd ba Lesson 29: bccbd babbb cb Lesson 30: aadab cccda dd Lesson 31: dbaca adabc ac Lesson 32: cccbb cadad bc Lesson 33: dbdac bbccc ac Lesson 34: dabca dcbcb ca Lesson 35: adadd adaba dd Lesson 36: addcd ccbad cc Lesson 37: cbbbb dacdb ba Lesson 38: bcaac bddba dd Lesson 39: dacdd abacc ab Lesson 40: ccbca acbbb bd Lesson 41: aacdc bbada cb Lesson 42: dddbb cddac da Lesson 43: bbaad daccd ac Lesson 44: cbccc bdaba bd Lesson 45: bdabb dcbcb db Lesson 46: acdda cbcad ca Lesson 47: dabad aaddc ac Lesson 48: cbcba cbbda bc Lesson 49: dabab ccacc aa Lesson 50: dbacc aadbb cd Lesson 51: bcddd adcad db Lesson 52: bccab dcbac bd Lesson 53: cdacc cdcda cc Lesson 54: dbdbd badcb dd Lesson 55: aabda acabd ab Lesson 56: cacca cabbc cc Lesson 57: abbbb dcdcb da Lesson 58: bdaac bdcad bd Lesson 59: dbddd abada ab Lesson 60: bacbc babac ad Lesson 61: bacca dcabb dd Lesson 62: addcd ccbda db Lesson 63: dbaab ddacd ca Lesson 64: ccccb bccab bb Lesson 65: adbbc aadcc bd Lesson 66: cbaad aabab ba Lesson 67: daddd dbbad dd Lesson 68: bbcdb bbccc aa Lesson 69: abcbb ddaab cd Lesson 70: dbccd bcacd dc Lesson 71: bdbbc cdbbc ba Lesson 72: acadb accdb ad Lesson 73: cadac dadaa db Lesson 74: baccd cacbc ab Lesson 75: cabdb abbdd cc Lesson 76: dbdaa bbacb dd Lesson 77: acabc dddaa ba Lesson 78: acbbc acbab ca Lesson 79: bdcca dbada ac Lesson 80: cbdad cadcc db Lesson 81: daadb bdcbd bd Lesson 82: abadc cdaac bd Lesson 83: bacca bcbcd ab Lesson 84: ccabd cccda cd Lesson 85: ddbab abdbb dc Lesson 86: bcabb bdcab bc Lesson 87: cdcda ccada ad Lesson 88: cbbcc abbcc cb Lesson 89: aadad dadbd db Lesson 90: bccca bcbad dd Lesson 91: dbcbc dbbcb cb Lesson 92: bcdcb abbad ca Lesson 93: cdbac ccdcb db Lesson 94: abcba dacda bc Lesson 95: dabad cdcac dc Lesson 96: dccba dcdab cb
提问者评价
谢了兄弟!!!
其他类似问题
新概念英语第二册的相关知识
其他2条回答
好像是在新概念自学导读上面有吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高级英语视听作业,选择题,很急,拜托各位_百度知道
高级英语视听作业,选择题,很急,拜托各位
第9题 (2.0) 分 He was called a ________ (a weak and ineffectual person) by his classmates.
D、warrior 第10题 (2.0) 分 The _______ (disagreement) of his age and rank aroused much doubt.
A、inconvenience
B、inconsistent
C、incongruity
D、inconceivability 第11题 (2.0) 分 But Nicholas was the juggling act where I was juggling the salami o my nose and everything else and suddenly it was the grand piano on my head.
A、He put a quite heavy piano on my head
B、It was a heavy blow on me
C、He asked me to play the piano for him
D、I had to teach him how to play piano 第12题 (2.0) 分 He is a double-dealing guy. He acts before some powerful people as if he was obedient, but then _______(to come or go back) to his cruelty when facing ordinary civilians.
A、inverts back
B、inserts to
C、reverts back
D、reverses to 第13题 (2.0) 分 All the ________ (arguments) seemed to count for nothing in the end.
A、inferences
B、assumption
C、supposition
D、polemics 第14题 (2.0) 分 When you arrive at another place, try to act _______(respecting or esteeming) the local customs.
A、according to
B、indeferent to
C、in deference to
D、in accord with 第15题 (2.0) 分 He just ______(to wait or stay with no real purpose) and had a chat with someone else to kill the time.
A、handed round
B、hung around
C、handed to
D、hung to 第16题 (2.0) 分 According to Linda, the first lady can ______(to take controls of the situation) better and faster than any other women she has ever known.
A、circle the wagon
B、drive the horse
C、run the hoop
D、walk the dog 第17题 (3.0) 分 No one can get along well with him, for he is too __________ (obstinate)
A、hard hat
B、stone-hearted
C、hard-headed
D、hot-tempered 第18题 (3.0) 分 There is a fine line between reality and illusion.
A、a great distinction
B、a distinction seen only with difficulty and effort
C、similarity
D、difference 第19题 (3.0) 分 It does not alter the essence who her parents are.
A、change the truth
C、change the importance
D、make any differences
提问者采纳
第9题 (2.0) 分 He was called a ____B____ (a weak and ineffectual person) by his classmates.
pers person who runs away from danger
B、wimp A person who is regarded as weak or ineffectual: “the impression that he is a colorless, indecisive wimp, and not a leader among men” (James J. Kilpatrick). C、miser
D、warrior 第10题 (2.0) 分 The ____C___ (disagreement) of his age and rank aroused much doubt.
A、inconvenience
B、inconsistent
not in harmony (with sth); containing parts that do not agree with one another
C、incongruity
the fact that something is strange, unusual, or unsuitable in a particular situation D、inconceivability 第11题 (2.0) 分 But Nicholas was the juggling act where I was juggling the salami o my nose and everything else and suddenly it was the grand piano on my head. 选B
A、He put a quite heavy piano on my head
B、It was a heavy blow on me
C、He asked me to play the piano for him
D、I had to teach him how to play piano 第12题 (2.0) 分 He is a double-dealing guy. He acts before some powerful people as if he was obedient, but then _C______(to come or go back) to his cruelty when facing ordinary civilians.
A、inverts back
B、inserts to
C、reverts back
D、reverses to 第13题 (2.0) 分 All the _____B___ (arguments) seemed to count for nothing in the end.
A、inferences
B、assumption
C、supposition
D、polemics 第14题 (2.0) 分 When you arrive at another place, try to act ____C___(respecting or esteeming) the local customs.
A、according to
B、indeferent to
C、in deference to
out of respect for sb/sth
D、in accord with 第15题 (2.0) 分 He just ___B___(to wait or stay with no real purpose) and had a chat with someone else to kill the time.
A、handed round
B、hung around
C、handed to
D、hung to 第16题 (2.0) 分 According to Linda, the first lady can ____A__(to take controls of the situation) better and faster than any other women she has ever known.
A、circle the wagon
B、drive the horse
C、run the hoop
D、walk the dog 第17题 (3.0) 分 No one can get along well with him, for he is too _____A_____ (obstinate)
A、hard hat
B、stone-hearted
C、hard-headed
practical and able to make difficult decisions without letting your emotions affect your judgment D、hot-tempered 第18题 (3.0) 分 There is a fine line between reality and illusion.
A、a great distinction
B、a distinction seen only with difficulty and effort
C、similarity
D、difference 第19题 (3.0) 分 It does not alter the essence who her parents are.
A、change the truth
C、change the importance
D、make any differences
提问者评价
非常谢谢!
其他类似问题
高级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一份数学试卷,只有25道选择题,做对一题得4分,做错一题得-1分.某同学做了全部试题,得了70分,他一共做对..._百度知道
一份数学试卷,只有25道选择题,做对一题得4分,做错一题得-1分.某同学做了全部试题,得了70分,他一共做对...
只有25道选择题,得了70分,做错一题得-1分.某同学做了全部试题,做对一题得4分一份数学试卷,他一共做对了多少题
printf(&quot,25-i););i&n&quot,i;int main(){;%d;wujie&quot,m=0;=25.h&m=1没运行你自己看看吧#include &
for(i=70/i++)
if((i*4-(25-i))==70)
printf(&quot
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
解,学习进步哦:25-19=6祝你新年快乐:设他做对了X道题。4X+(-1(25-X))=70
4X-25+X=70
4X+X=70+25
X=19做错的用解方程的方法
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一份试卷上有25道选择题,每做对一题得3分,每做错一题扣1分,某学生做了全部选择题,共得51分,问他做对了几题_百度知道
一份试卷上有25道选择题,每做对一题得3分,每做错一题扣1分,某学生做了全部选择题,共得51分,问他做对了几题
解:设某学生做对X道题. 3X-(25-X)=51 解得X=19 所以某学生答对19道题.
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
设对x道,则错25-x3x-(25-x)=51解得x=19
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语选择题 的文章

随机推荐