手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:Keep Hope Alive-Blaze, Keep Hope AliveMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Keep Hope Alive
纯音乐曲目,敬请欣赏
喜欢Keep Hope Alive的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
听Keep Hope Alive的人也听
关注虾米:【MJJ】MJ语录(英文)系列—Interview 2005 Keep Hope Alive_迈克尔约瑟夫杰克逊吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:121,818贴子:
【MJJ】MJ语录(英文)系列—Interview 2005 Keep Hope Alive收藏
2005 - March 29 Keep Hope Alive Radio Interview With Jesse Jackson
On compensating for the loss of ordinary childhood experience:"I didn’t have a childhood. But, when you don’t have a childhood like people like myself and other child stars, you try to compensate for the loss, for, later on, you try to catch up. That’s why you see, like you may see a theme park or amusement rides, that type of environment at my home. But what I like to do is help other children who are less fortunate than I am. You know, kids who are terminally ill, kids who have diseases, poor children from the inner cities, the ghettos, to let them see the mountains, or to let see or go on the rides, or to watch a movie or to have some ice cream or something."On charity single, "We Are The World":[…] " 'We Are The World' was a great project. […] Quincy Jones called me on the phone and he asked me to write a song, for the devastation that was going on in Africa, and Ethiopia was hit very badly, and he knew my love for the people over there, because I would go to Africa all the time. I loved the culture, I love the people, I love what they represent. […] It ["We Are The World"] became the biggest selling song single in history and it raised a lot of money. It was called 'USA For Africa', and it heightened public awareness on the subject. It was relief for Africa, it was a beautiful thing. We gave a certain percentage to America and the majority share went to Africa. It was a great, great thing."On future projects:[…] " … things in society that I want to do in the future. You know, in Africa. I have some great plans, that I’ve been preparing to do there. […] Probably, the tsunami song that we want to do to raise money for. […] Somalia and Madagascar were hit very hard, and they never talk about that, the way they talk about the other countries. My heart is going out for everybody, but at least, when they distribute the truth, distribute it right, and they never talk about the devastation down in Africa, so I wanna do something for that. And of course, I’ve been working on planning a resort that I’m building down in Africa. Beautiful hotels, just a beautiful setting for people and families and something beautiful down there. There are a lot of beautiful places down there. So I want to do something that is more international." "[…] Because, Jessie, in my heart, deepest of heart, I really love Africa and I love the people of Africa. That’s why, whenever I get the chance, the children and I, we jump on the plane and fly to Africa and we vacation there. I spend more of my vacation in Africa than in any other country. And we love the people and we love the environment. Topographically, one of the most beautiful places on the surface of the Earth. They never show the sandy white sugar beaches, and it’s there! And they never show the beautiful landscaping, never show the buildings, the metropolis and urban – Johannesburg, Cape Town, Kenya, the Ivory Coast, you know, Rwanda, how beautiful the place is! And it’s really stunningly beautiful! And I want to heighten that awareness with what I’m doing and it’s been my dream for many, many years. And everybody around me knows that, because I go there very much. […] And it is the dawn of civilization. The history, a lot of our Bible history is right there in Africa. And King Tut, all those great civilizations – that is right there in Africa. Egypt is in Africa! […]
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Survivor CBS TV Series Keep Hope Alive Junior V Neck T Shirt TEE | eBay
輸入搜尋關鍵字所有類別你好!(,以進行出價或購買)
|刊登類別:&
沒有有關此物品的問題或答案。
賣家必須承擔此刊登物品的所有責任。
運費和處理費
這件物品可運送到
香港,但賣家未指明運送選項。,查詢寄到你所在地的運送方式。
無法計算運費。請輸入有效的郵遞區碼。
物品所在地: Emmaus, Pennsylvania, 美國
運送地點: 全球
排除: 土耳其
變更國家:
中非共和國
亞賽拜然共和國
俄羅斯聯邦
克羅埃西亞民主共和國
列支敦士登
剛果共和國
剛果民主共和國
加彭共和國
千里達島和托貝哥
印度尼西亞
厄立特里亞
吉爾吉斯斯坦
哥斯大黎加
喬治亞共和國
土庫斯安德凱科斯群島
土庫曼斯坦
塔吉克斯坦
塞席爾群島
多明尼加共和國
大英聯合王國
安提瓜和巴布達
密克羅西尼亞
巴布亞新幾內亞
布吉納法索
幾內亞 ─ 比紹
所羅門群島
捷克共和國
斯洛伐尼亞
新喀里多尼
沙烏地阿拉伯
法屬圭亞那
法屬波利尼西亞
波斯尼亞和黑塞哥維那
烏茲別克斯坦
瓜德羅普島
瓦利斯群島和富圖納
百慕達群島
福克蘭群島
維德角群島
維爾京群島﹝美屬﹞
美屬薩摩亞群島
聖基茨 ─ 尼維斯島
聖文森特和格林那定群島
聖皮埃爾密克隆島
聖赫勒拿島
聖露西亞島
肯亞共和國
英屬維爾京群島
茅利塔尼亞
荷屬安地列斯群島
蒙特色拉特島
西薩摩亞群島
赤道幾內亞
阿拉伯聯合大公國
阿爾及利亞
阿爾巴尼亞
馬提尼克島
馬紹爾群島
馬達加斯加
黑山共和國
有 1,250 件物品可供出售。 輸入的數字不可大於 1,250。
請選擇有效的國家。
郵遞區碼:
請輸入有效的郵遞區碼。
請輸入 5 或 9 位數字的郵遞區碼。
運費和處理費
每加一件物品
Standard Int'l Shipping
估計會在 10 至 17 個工作天內寄達
賣家會在。
* 考慮到賣家的處理時間、寄出地郵遞區碼、目的地郵遞區碼、接收包裹時間,並取決於所選的運送方式以及。寄達時間會因時而異,尤其是節日。
本地處理時間
通常會在後的 5 個工作天內寄送物品。
買家收到物品後 14 日內
退款或物品更換(買家選擇)
買家負責支付退貨運費。
退貨政策說明
We accept returns/exchanges made within 30 days of purchase.
Returned items must be in the same condition as was sent (New condition unopened packaging).
We will not accept returns of any items that have been used or washed.
Customer (You) are responsible for shipping cost back to us (2Bhip Inc.). (You are also responsible for lost or damaged returned mail so please take insurance and get tracking).
Returned items
You will be refunded the cost of the items minus any shipping, handling or insurance charges. There will also be a 10% restocking fee taken from the cost of the item. (If returning an item that was part of an order that qualified for free shipping you might be subject to original shipping charges if the amount of purchase is now less than $75.)
Exchanges:
Send back with a note of item you would like to exchange for. Include a $5.00 exchange fee. (Also include your phone number for to help expedite the process. ***If we don't have the item you would like to exchange for in stock we can substitute another item or will consider item a return.
We inspect each order prior to shipping so we experience very few problems. However, if we make a mistake or the item arrives damaged we will take 100% responsibility.
For International orders, the customer is responsible for any taxes or import fees.
首選付款方式/已接受
eBay 的買家保障
建議使用 PayPal 付款
以 PayPal 付款,購物可獲得 PayPal 買家購物安全保障 |
賣家付款相關說明
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and PayPal.
PA Sales tax will apply to PA residents on taxable merchandise.
目前出價:
(大約 ##1##)
你的最高出價:
你的最高出價:
按下「確認出價」即表示,你承諾如果成為物品中標者,你將會購買此物品。
按下「確認出價」,即表示你承諾如果成為物品的中標者,你將會向賣家購買此物品,並且你已閱讀和同意全球派遞方案的。之前報價的進口費,會根據你的最高出價金額增加而改變。
如果頁面沒有立即更新,請。
檢查並確認出價
請查看物品說明
(大約 ##1##)
(請至少輸入 ##1##)
(請輸入高於 ##1## 的金額)
你的最高出價:
提高最高出價
提高最高出價金額
,你的出價被超越。請把握機會,再次出價!
,你是此物品的最高出價者。祝你中標!
,你是第一位出價的會員。祝你中標!