您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初二英语练习题
&&&热&&&&&
初二英语练习题
文章来源:本站原创
点击数:4738
更新时间: 上午 08:27:36
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& (120)
1Dont talk to Simon like that. He is only _______ eleven yearold boy Aa&&& Ban&&& Cthe D
2Ricky caught a bad cold yesterday_________he had to stay at home&&& Abecause&&& Bbut&&& Cor Dso
3When traffic lights are redwe ________ stop and wait.Amay&&& Bcan&&& Cmust Dmight
4How much does it cost to build the school library? Four __YuanAmillion Bmillions Cmillions of Dmillions of
5Did your parents go to climb the Zijin Mountain last Sunday?No They _______ went to see a film
Aboth&&& Ball&&& Ceither Devery
6 ____ kind girl Nancy is!Yesshe is always ready to help othersAWhat& BWhat a& CHow DHow a
7Would you like to go and see a film? Surethe TV Programmes are too__Asurprising BinterestingCexciting Dboring
8I don't know ___Awhere does he come from Bwhat is his name.Chow old he is Dwhen will he leave
9Amy makes fewer mistakes than FrankShe does her homework______
&&& A& more carefully Bmore carelessly& Cmore careful Dmore careless
10 Hellothis is Lily speakingCould I speak to Mr. Black?SorryHe______ the Xuanwu Lake Park
&&& A has been to& Bwent to&&& Chas gone to&&& D. will go to
11 How about going shopping on Hunan Road this evening?& ______,But Ive to prepare for tomorrows exam
&&& AI cant&&& BSounds great&&& C. Thats right DNoIm terribly sorry
12&&& Nowwhere is my school bag?_______! Well be late for school
&&& A. Just& a minute BTake it easy&&& C. Dont worry&&& DCome on
13----_________you________my dictionary?I want to use it now ----Yes,I found it 5 minutes ago
&& &&&&ADid---find&& &&&BHave---found& &CDo---find&& &&&&DHave---find
14There&&&&&& a number of books on the bookshelfHe thinks that the number of books&&&&& about 100
&&&&&& Aare&& &&&&&&Bis& &&&&&&&&Cis& &&&&&&&&Dare
15My brother was born_______the morning ______a cold winterAofBof Con& &Don
16He often goes home_____,so he is___Alonely& &&Blonely& &Calone& &&&Dalone
17The American girl knows little French,_____?Adoesn’t she& &Bdoes she &&Cisn’t she &&Dis she
18-----“Must we do some cleaning now?” -----“No,you_______You_______go home ”
Amustn’t;may& &&&Bmustn’t;must& &Cneedn’t; may& &Dcan’can
19----Do you mind if I sit here? ----____________It’t for MrBrown
&&& &ANot at all&& &&&&&&BNever mind& &&CBetter not&& &&DOf course not
20Simon often____, “I am generousI like to_______nice presents to my friends when I go to visit them”
& &&&&&&Acarry& &&&&&&&Bbring &&Ctake&& &&&Dget
21This picture book is not__that one Aso interesting as Bso interesting than Cas interesting thanDinteresting as
22It was too hotThey stopped________a little rest&
Ato march to have &&Bmarching to have&& Cmarching and have& Dto march and had
23& We __ a day out for my uncle tomorrow at that time.will plan & B. were planning && C. planned &&& D. are planning
24.You won’t know the importance of health ______you lose it.AuntilB. after C. when &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. because&&&
25--------I’m going to Hangzhou for a holiday this weekend.--------____ you are there, can you buy some green tea for me?
Because &&&&& B. While &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. If &&&&&&&&&&&& D. Though
26.There ________ nothing serious with the patient&& A.seem B. seems C. seem to be &&&&&& D. seems that
27.While _______TV, you should be 2 meters away from the TV set.Ato watch B. you watched C. watching &&&&& D. watch
28.I think you’d better spend as little time as you can ______ computer games.A play &&& B. playedC. playing D. to play
29I bought some ________ my cousin.A.stationary as souvenir for B. stationeries as souvenir to
C. & stationery for souvenirs to && D. stationery as souvenirs for
30. Has he ever been heard ________ about his trip to Hong Kong? A. of talking B. talk C. to talking & D. to talk
31. It’s really not ________ for us to do ________ job.&&
A. delighted, such a hopeless &B. delightful, such a hopless &C. delighted, so hopless a& D. delightful, so hopeless a
32. Would you please be quiet while ________.& A. I was sleeping & B. I am sleeping &&& C. I sleep &&&&& D. I will be asleep
33. When we ________, we ________ the performers ________ across the street.
&& A. talked, saw, marching& B. were talking, saw, marching C. were talking, were seeing, marching && D. talked, saw, march
34. You’ll never forget the happy ________ in Europe, ________?
&& A. experience, won’t you &&&&&&&&&&&& B. experience, will you& C. experiences, won’t you &&&&&&&& D. experiences, will you
35. __ wonderful music he is playing! He __ be a teenager. A. What, can’t B. What a, mustn’t C. What, mustn’t D. How, can’
Collectors () know just what to look for in a comic book. They always check the 1______ first. They like to find the books that came out between 1938 and 1945. These years 2______ the Golden Age of comic books. Now these books are very expensive. The first copy() of Marvel Comics cost a little money 3______ it came out. Now it is worth more than $100, 000.
Collectors also look for the books in which a character 4______ for the first time. The first Superman story tells how Su&perman came to Earth. This comic book might cost as much as $125, 000. 5______ a character from one comic book turns up in another one. When Batman( )is6______ &in a Superman comic,& the price of the book goes up. These books are called crossover books. They are worth more because there are not&&&& 7______&&&&& of them.
Don't let the high prices 8 you from starting a collection of your own. Comic books that came out after the Golden Age don't cost so much. Today's comic books are even 9 ______. You can enjoy them now and 10_____ them for their future value ().
(&&&&& )1. A. place&&&&&&& B. date&&&&& C. size&&&&&& D. price
(&&&&& )2. A. followed&&&&& B. reached&&&&& C. marked&&&&&& D. divided
(&&&&& )3. A. when&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&& D. but
(&&&&& )4. A. appears&&&&&& B. travels&&&&&&& C. acts&&&&&& D. fails
(&&&&& )5. A. Suddenly&&&& B. Luckily&&&&&& C. Actually&&&&& D. Sometimes
(&&&&& )6. A. lost&&&&&& B. wanted&&&&&&& C. shown&&&&&&&& D. protected
(&&&&& )7. A. any&&&&&& B. some&&&&&&&&&& C. all&&&&&&&& D. many
(&&&&& )8. A. keep&&&&& B. make&&&&&&& C. leave&&&&&&&&&& D. throw
(&&&&& )9. A. better&&&&&&&& B. cheaper&&&&& C. more&&&&&&&&&& D. thicker
(&&&&& )10. A. record&&&&&&&& B. borrow&&&&&&& C. save&&&&& D. change
(10220)&&&&& A
&&& My favourite great book is The Adventure of Tom Sawyer by Mark TwainTom lives with his aunt Polly in a quiet street of St. Petersburg, MissouriHes a lively and clever young boyand he finds himself in many exciting adventures()He runs away with his two friendsHuck Finn and Joeto an island in the middle of the Mississippi River for several daysWith Huck he goes looking for treasure, with Becky he gets lost in a caveand finallythey find a box of gold
&&& My favourite scene in the book is when everyone thinks Tom is deadHe decides to go& to his own funeralHe hides and watches for a time& and then suddenly he appears Everyone is surprised to see him but theyre also pleased to see him alive
&&& Tom is the hero of the storybut there are other important charactersHuck is an outsider and everyone is afraid of himBecky is pretty with fair hairJoe is Toms best friendand Injun Joe is the bad man of the story.
&&& The theme of the& story& is about children growing upIt describes how strangers are seen in small towns of America. Finally, it talks about freedomsocial rules and how people are& punished()for bad behaviour.
Why do I think The Adventure of Tom Sawyer is a great book? Mark Twain wrote the story in 1876but it's still read and loved by people all over the world today And although it’s only a story. &Twain wrote it in the everyday English of the southern states of America in& the 19th centuryso it sounds very real. Today its thought to be one of the greatest books in American literature. Go on--- read it! I know youll enjoy ittoo
1Where does Tom run away with his two friends?
&&& ATo a quiet street&&& B To a small town&&& CTo an islandDTo a forest
2Who is the bad man in the story?AHuck Finn&&& B Injun Joe&&& CBeckyDPolly
3How did people feel when Tom appeared at his own funeral ?
& AThey were surprised and pleased&&& BThey were surprised and sad
& CThey were worried and excitedDThey were frightened and happy
4The whole book is mainly about _______
Afreedom and social rules&&& Bchildrens bad behaviour
&&& C the growth of young children Dstrangers in American small towns
5The writer writes the article to ____& Aask us to read the book&&& Btell us how popular the book is today
&&& Ctell us when Mark Twain wrote the story&&&& Dtell us why the story sounds very real
&&& One thing that British and Chinese cultures share is a love for fine teaTodaywhen we
&think of Western tea culturewe often think of the English and beautiful china tea cups
&Afternoon tea
People believe that an English ladyAnnafirst introduced the idea of afternoon teaIn the 18th and 19th centuriesthe English ate only two main meals each day breakfast and a heavy supper that would last for several hours in the eveningAs a resultpeople often got very hungry during the long wait between these two mealsTo solve this problemAnna came up with the clever idea of inviting some friends to join her for an afternoon meal between four and five o'clockThis meal included cakes and sandwichesand tea was served()to wash down the foodIn order to make this afternoon meal importantfine china cups and platesand silver teapotsknivesforks and spoons were used Soonafternoon tea parties became popular social occasionsTodayafternoon tea parties continue to play an important part in the social life in modern Britain
Will you come for coffee'?
&& Coffee also has an important role in British culturePeople often use the wordsWill& you come for coffee? to meanWould you like to come to my home for a chat?Normally& several different drinks such as tea, hot chocolate or a soft drink like orange Juice will be served as well as coffeeand you will be asked what you would likeHoweveryou will not normally he offered wine at a "coffee" party.
&Coffeehouses and the London Stock Exchange
&In the 17th century Londoncoffeehouses were busy and noisy placesBusinessmen and& bankers went to coffeehouses to do their business, as well as to drink coffeeIn factthe& London Stock Exchange() is believed to have started from these coffeehouses
&6Anna introduced the idea of drinking afternoon tee because she ______
&&& A enjoyed chatting with her friends at home&& B loved fine tea and beautiful china tea cups
&&& Cwanted to share nice food with her friends D found people felt hungry during the long wait between the two meals
&7What doessocial occasionsmean in Chinese? A&&& B&&& C.D
8 If someone says to youWill you come for coffee?you
&&& Awill be offered coffee only&&&&&&& Bare asked what you would like to drink
&&& Cwill be asked to have a chat with him or her&&&& Dare invited to take part in an afternoon tea party
&9From the last paragraph () we can see ______. A& a new business was started in coffeehouses
&Bcoffeehouses are still used by businessmen end bankers &&&&Cbusinessmen and bankers went to coffeehouses just for coffee &&&D. most people wouldn’t like to go to coffeehouses because of the noise&&&&&&
1 0Which is the best title()of the article? ABritish And Chinese Cultures&&& BThe Beginning Of Tea And Coffee
&&& C. Coffeehouses And Business DEnglish Tea And Coffee Culture&
四、词型变化&& 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空8
1He is one of the most_____________businessmen in the world()
2“Will it be a success?”He kept asking_______(he)
3He has written down all the________names on a piece of paper(visit)
4Halloween is one of the most important festivals in the ________countries(west)
5Daniel lives on the______floor of a high building(twelve)
6You’ll soon feel much__________if you do more sport(health)
7.. He told us something about his __________ () last night.
&&&&&& 8.. Have you been to the _______ () park?&& 9.. She is wearing a ________ () red silk dress with a heart on it.
&&&&& 11. The students __________ (clap) their hands while the singer was singing.
&&&&&& 12. On the __________ (one) day of our trip, we went to the Eiffel Tower.
&&&&&& 13. It was a __________ (delight) day because we enjoyed ourselves in the Summer Palace.
&&&&&& 14. Don’t forget to put your __________ (school things) into your school bag.
&&&&&& 15. The performers __________ (walk with regular and measured steps) across the park yesterday afternoon.
&&&&&& 16. They are going to __________ (tourist) the center of Beijing.
1. If we don't protect the wetlands,& there_________(be) no chance for us to see these endangered animals in the future.
2. So far,& China_________(develop) about 1, 360 kinds of green food.
3. His uncle enjoyed listening to the music while he _____________(drive) his car on the road.
4. He watched the result of the test and then_________(draw) a conclusion.
5. Playing computer games is delightful,& but_________(spend) too much time on it may do harm.
6. They kept ___________(practise) so that they could pass the test successfully.
7. Britain was the first country in the world_________(have) a free health system.
8. Mr Liu's daughter_________(practise) the piano in Room 301 at 7. 30 p. m. yesterd
9.What terrible weather! It ____________(get) hotter and hotter.
10. We _______________(continue) our sports meeting as soon as it stops raining, aren’t we?
11. So far, Mr. Smith with his family _______________(learn) several other languages in order to travel around the world.
12 Simon’s father told him ______________(not stay) out late to play football after school.
13.---Hurry up! We’re all waiting for you---I___________(wait)for an important phone callGo without me
14.---Why are you crying, Jane?---Because I __________(lose) my film ticket
15---I came to your office yesterday afternoon, but nobody was in Oh, we __________(have) a meeting in the meeting hall
16.The police searched the whole building but_________nothing unusual(find)
17.There's a man ___ (stand) at the starting line.&&&& 18.Has Mille ___ (fly) to Tokyo yet? Not yet.
19.The___ (lose) boy ___ (not find) so far.&& 20Neither Tom nor I ___ (be) at school now.
21.Nobody ___ (tell) me that before.&&&&&&& 22.If it ___ (rain) tomorrow, I ___ (not go) to the theme park.
&My friend ___ (come) to Harbin seven years ago. He ___ (be) here for seven years.
24.I think the bathroom needs ___ (clean).& 25.When I ___ (open) the door, the little boy ___ (cry).
26.While we ___ (clap) our hands, they ___ (march) across the park.
&&&&&& 1. ,.
&&&&& We bought the tickets for the roller coaster ______________________________. It _____________________________.
&&&&& We couldn’t ______________________________with _______________________________________.
&&&& 3. .& It ______________________________to _____________________Hong Kong.
&&&& 4. ,.
&&&&& The ____________________________China is Spring. You must _________________________________________.
&&&& 5. . I ____________________________a League member____________________________.
When you wave () to a friend, you are using sign language. When you smile at someone, you mean to be f &1 . When you put one finger () in front of your m&& (2)& &&, you mean “Be quiet.”
Yet, people in different countries may use different sign languages.
Once an Englishman was in Italy. He could speak little Italian. One day w &(3) &&he was walking in the street, he felt h& (4)& &and went into a restaurant. As the waiter came, the Englishman o& (5) &&&his mouth, put his fingers into it and took them out again and moved his lips (). In this way, he meant to say, “B &&(6) &&&me something to eat.” But the waiter gave him a lot of things to d&& (7)& . First tea, then coffee, then milk, but no food. The Englishman was sorry that he w&& (8)& &&&&able to tell the waiter what he wanted. He was ready to leave the restaurant when a&& (9)&& &man came in and put his hands on his stomach (). And this sign was good e& (10)& &&for the waiter. In a few minutes, the waiter brought him a large plate of bread and meat. At last the Englishman had his meal in the same way.
&& 1. friendly&&&&&& 2. mouth&&&&&&& 3. while/when&&&&&& 4. hungry&&&&&& 5. opened
&& 6. Bring&&&&&&&&& 7. drink&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. wasn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. another&&&&& 10. enough
1.am waiting&& 2.have lost&& 3.had interviewed& 4.was taken
5.were having& 6.are solved& 7.listening&&&&&&& 8.would celebrate
9.to deal&&&&& 10.found
1. is getting&&&&&&&&&&& 2. practising&&&&&&&&& 3. are going to continue&&&&&& 4. has learnt/learned
5. not to stay&&&&&&&& 6. was driving&&&&&& 7. had stolen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. are painted
9. read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. would interview
1. will be&&& 2. has developed&&& 3. was set&&& 4. drew&&& 5. spending&&& 6. had taught&&& 7. to have&&& 8.
was practising&&& 9. would(were going to) stop&&& 10. is needed&
& 21B 22 D 23 C 24A 25A 26B27 D 28C. 29 D 30A
& 31C. 32 B 33C 34 B 35D
& 36 A 37B 38D 39C 40C 41 C 42 A 43B 44A 45D
& (1 51I 5)
& 46B 47A 48C.49 B 50D 51C
& 56D 57B 58C 59A 60D
& .36. B&& 37. C&& 38. A&& 39. A&& 40. D&& 41. C&& 42. D&& 43. A&& 44. B&& 45. C&
&&&&& 21.A& 22.B& 23.D& 24.A& 25.C& 26.A& 27.B& 28.D& 29.C& 30.B
31.C& 32.C& 33.C& 34.A& 35.B
1. my second day 2. even though 3. interesting places, been 4. seemed to be hopeless 5. found out, searching 6. best time of the day 7. so many 8. so, that, stop clapping 9. plan everything 10. were, doing, marching across
文章录入:王孝祥&&&&责任编辑:王孝祥&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】
&&&版权所有:&江阴市长寿中学&&&设计维护:&现代教育技术中心
地址:江阴市长寿康须路22号&邮编:214424&电话:9出国前英语培训 5_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
40页免费35页免费29页免费30页免费13页免费 11页免费18页免费35页免费29页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢30页免费29页免费40页免费35页免费12页1下载券
出国前英语培训 5|适​用​于​满​足​出​国​学​生​基​本​的​英​语​要​求​的​培​训​教​程
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:7.95MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语口语900句-茶香四溢_英语学习_英语培训|英语口语培训|商务英语培训|桂林阳朔英语培训学校-阳朔卓悦英文书院
英语培训学校近期开班日期:、、、、、、、
当前位置: >
英语口语900句-茶香四溢
Tea TalK 茶香四溢&
dialogue 1
PeOw: Oh, it's already 4:05. It's Tca Time. Will you join us, Jenny?
都4点5分了,到喝茶时问了.珍妮,你跟我们一块儿去吗?
Jeny: Sure. I would love to.
P: Shall I pour you a cup?
我给你倒杯茶吧。
J: Thanks so much.
P: Help yourself to some bread and butter. There's also toast and jam
来点黄油面包,那儿还有果酱和烤面包。
J: Thank you. I didn't expect such a varicty of cakcs.
谢谢,我没想到这里有这么多糕点。
J: Yeah. Back in the States, we don't have afternoon tea. Nor do wc use a tea pot.
嗯.在美国,我们不喝下午茶,一般也不用茶壶.
P: It's interesting. How do you make tea tben?
真有意思,那你们怎么泡茶?
J: We just have tea baes and add hot water
我们用茶袋,再有一壶热水就行了.
P: You mean you don't use tea leaves for your tea?
你的意思是说你们泡茶都不用茶叶?
J: No, we don't Compared with yours, our tea must be dish water.
是啊.比起你们的茶,我们的就和洗琬水没两样了。
P: Maybe. In genenl, in Britain wcbdievc that loose leaf tea brcwed in a teapot makes the best tasting tea。
或许吧.在英国,人们大都觉得茶叶只有用茶壶泡,才能泡出最好的茶.
J: It surejy does. This is greatt.
是的.真好喝.
P: Another cup?
再来一杯吧.
J: I will, thank you.
好,谢谢,
dialogue 2
P: BeIieve it or not, tea is the most popular beverage in the world after water.
你知道吗,除了水,世界上最受欢迎的饮料就是茶了.
J: Well, peoplc from Asia to Europe all enjoy tea.
是的.我知道亚洲人和欧洲人都爱喝茶.
P: Right. And China is the bomcland of tca.
对,而且茶起源手中国。
J: Yes, Chinese people love drinkingtca so much. Somc cven claim they can't Iive without
是啊,中国人特别爱喝茶,甚至有些人一生都离不开茶。
P: Do you know there are several of Chinesce tea?
你知道中国茶分好几种吗?
J: Yes, I believe tbere are green teas, black teas and scented teas. Any Others?
嗯,我记得有绿茶、红茶和花茶.还有吗?
P: Wcll,havc you ever heard of Wulong tea and compressed tea?
没错,你听说过乌龙茶和紧压茶吗?
J: Oh,yeah. Wulong tea is good for one's hcalth. isn't it?
嗯,乌龙茶对身体有好处,对吗?
P: You surely know a lot about China tea
你很了解中国茶啊.
J: Sure, I like drinking tea at teahouses.
当然啦,我喜欢去茶馆喝茶.
P: Oh, so do l.
我也喜欢去.
J: Why don't we go for one now?
我们现在就去吧。
P: Great. We can chat while enjoying a cup there.
太好了!我们可以边喝茶边聊天.
J: Let's go!
卓悦英语培训热点

我要回帖

更多关于 drinking 的文章

随机推荐