歌词里面有i just want play 的歌曲名playstation是什么么

丑女贝蒂第四季里贝蒂和丹尼尔在一起的时候放的歌词是i just want be ok的歌曲名氏什么啊!
丑女贝蒂第四季里贝蒂和丹尼尔在一起的时候放的歌词是i just want be ok的歌曲名氏什么啊!
歌曲名叫 Be Ok,是由Ingrid Michaelson演唱的。很好听的一首歌,在电影《校园兔女郎》里也出现过。
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家I Wanna Be Your Man
所属专辑:Singles Collection: The London Years
演唱人:The Rolling Stones
Written:John Lennon/Paul MccartneyI wanna be your lover, babe - I wanna be your manI wanna be your lover, babe - I wanna be your manLove you like no other, babe - Like no other canLove you like no other, babe - Like no other canI wanna be your man - I wanna be your manI wanna be your man - I wanna be your manTell me that you love me, babe - Let me you understandTell me that you love me, babe - I wanna be your manI wanna be your lover, babe - I wanna be your manI wanna be your lover, babe - I wanna be your manI wanna be your man - I wanna be your manI wanna be your man - I wanna be your manI wanna be your lover, babe - I wanna be your manI wanna be your lover, babe - I wanna be your manLove you like no other, babe - Like no other canLove you like no other, babe - Like no other canI wanna be your man - I wanna be your manI wanna be your man - I wanna be your manI wanna be your man - I wanna be your manI wanna be your man ...
本专辑其他歌曲列表
&TheRollingStones简介滚石乐队(TheRollingStones)的名字取自于前辈艺人MuddyWaters的一首歌曲“RollingstonesBlues”。是音乐史上最杰出的乐队之一,流行乐史上最重要的乐队之一,摇滚史上最有影响的乐队之一,现场演出表现最棒的乐队之一,是摇滚史上最成功和最长寿的乐队之一。滚石乐队是摇滚史上最伟大的现场乐队,...
The Rolling Stones专辑列表
The Rolling StonesI Wanna Be Your Man歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&【I just wanna take you home】_Nick Carter-I just wanna take you home在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&I just wanna take you home
《I just wanna take you home》 - Nick Carter
I just wanna take you home
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
I just wanna take you home相关MV推荐
《I just wanna take you home》歌词
- Nick Carter
I Just Wanna Take You Home
{M. Martin/Rami/P. Aldeheim}
Girl, I don't know what to say
I feel so insecure
So, I start out by saying a cliche
Like "I've seen you before", yeah
Why play games and all these dates
Wo needs flowers?
When all you wanna say is ...
We could make a story of our own
Please, don't get me wrong
I just wanna ...
Don't you hate it when you sweat
And your legs are going numb
When you get that feeling of regret
And it makes you want to run
But then I am playing nice, meeting your parents
All I want to say is ...
So, please don't get me wrong
I just wanna ...
Tell me that you feel the same
Someone please explain
Why we have to play games
Instead of just saying ...
All I wanna say is
I just want to go ...
I just wanna ...
I just wanna ...
Nick Carter的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Nick Carter的相似歌手
听I just wanna take you home的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10I Just Want You (Live)歌词
所属专辑:
正在播放:I Just Want You (Live)
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
I Just Want You (Live)歌词
I Just Want You (Live) - Sara BareillesGive me your heart to hold the God-like truthGive me one good soul I can tell it throughGive me a good reason to believe in youAnd give me strength if you have timeGive me two hands that will hold this upAnd don't you give me no more than just enoughGave a pair of brown eyes that can call a good bluffSomebody who thinks they shineYou, I just want youI just want youSpend most of my life on a microphoneGiving all that I got till I head back homeAnd then the lights go out and I'm all aloneGot no reason to be cryingBut on a bad day I feel like a masochistTake it away from me if it's for the bestSomehow I ended up ahead of thisFreight train that isn't windingYou, I just want youI just want youSo take it all awayIf it isn't meant for meI don't want the easy wayI just want youThey can give me everythingBut at the end of the dayThe only words I say isI just want youIt's all so simple when you break it all downTwo roads converged in a hallowed groundIt's taken all my life to hear the secret soundOf sweet simplicitySaying "give it all back", it don't mean a thingYou've got a short lived life and a song to singAnd the only way up is believingIn never looking downSo take it all awayIf it isn't meant for meI don't want the easy wayI just want youThey can give me everythingBut at the end of the dayThe only words I say isI just want youI just want you
I Just Want You (Live) LRC歌词
[ti:I Just Want You (Live)][ar:Sara Bareilles][al:Brave Enough: Live at the Variety Playhouse][by:][offset:0][00:00.66]I Just Want You (Live) - Sara Bareilles[00:15.78]Give me your heart to hold the God-like truth[00:18.71][00:19.27]Give me one good soul I can tell it through[00:22.20][00:23.08]Give me a good reason to believe in you[00:26.57]And give me strength if you have time[00:29.32][00:31.00]Give me two hands that will hold this up[00:34.43]And don't you give me no more than just enough[00:37.86]Gave a pair of brown eyes that can call a good bluff[00:41.92]Somebody who thinks they shine[00:44.91][00:46.98]You, I just want you[00:52.40][00:57.65]I just want you[01:00.27][01:05.14]Spend most of my life on a microphone[01:08.00][01:08.57]Giving all that I got till I head back home[01:12.19]And then the lights go out and I'm all alone[01:16.24]Got no reason to be crying[01:18.99][01:19.92]But on a bad day I feel like a masochist[01:23.60]Take it away from me if it's for the best[01:27.35][01:27.91]Somehow I ended up ahead of this[01:31.28]Freight train that isn't winding[01:34.02][01:35.83]You, I just want you[01:43.07][01:46.62]I just want you[01:49.37][01:49.93]So take it all away[01:52.31][01:53.55]If it isn't meant for me[01:56.23][01:57.48]I don't want the easy way[02:00.55][02:01.80]I just want you[02:05.05]They can give me everything[02:07.42][02:08.92]But at the end of the day[02:11.66][02:12.66]The only words I say is[02:15.97][02:16.90]I just want you[02:20.27][02:36.43]It's all so simple when you break it all down[02:39.75]Two roads converged in a hallowed ground[02:43.43]It's taken all my life to hear the secret sound[02:47.36]Of sweet simplicity[02:49.11][02:50.48]Saying "give it all back", it don't mean a thing[02:54.16]You've got a short lived life and a song to sing[02:57.97]And the only way up is believing[03:00.77][03:01.33]In never looking down[03:04.14][03:05.33]So take it all away[03:07.76][03:08.64]If it isn't meant for me[03:11.76][03:12.69]I don't want the easy way[03:15.94][03:17.20]I just want you[03:20.63]They can give me everything[03:23.07][03:24.25]But at the end of the day[03:27.25][03:28.06]The only words I say is[03:32.24]I just want you[03:37.17][03:47.42]I just want you搜索结果求歌名,歌词大概好像是oh baby i just want to know if you wanna be ...
搜索结果求歌名,歌词大概好像是oh baby i just want to know if you wanna be ... 10
拜托( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊!,急╮(╯▽╰)╭
All-for-one:IF YOU WANT ME i've never felt this way before girl everytime i see you my heart hit the floor yea so beautiful what can i say you're my sunshine on a cloudy day you have everything i need and there is nothing more that i could ever want if your love is for sure girl i wantcha all the time i keep giving you all the signs oh i just really need to know if you want me baby let me know and if you need me then you got to let your love show when you do what you do i can't help loving you girl you need to let me what's goin' on? what's goin on? i need to know what's on you mind cuz you know i'd do anything to make you mine i wanna be the only one to keep you feelin' good all the time well you can tell me anything and i will be alright but girl just stop pretending i can't live a lie but, girl you put me on this high and i hope you realize that i only wanna be your man if you want me baby let me know and if you need me then you got to let your love show when you do what you do i can't help loving you girl you need to let me what's goin' on? what's goin on? if you want me baby let me know and if you need me then you got to let your love show when you do what you do i can't help loving you girl you need to let me what's goin' on? what's goin on? if only you take this chance i promise you i won't let you down girl i (girl!), i could be there for you if you want me gotta tell me what's goin on if you want me baby let me know and if you need me then you got to let your love show when you do what you do i can't help loving you girl you need to let me what's goin' on? what's goin on? if you want me baby let me know and if you need me then you got to let your love show when you do what you do i can't help loving you girl you need to let me what's goin' on? what's goin on? if you want me baby let me know and if you need me then you got to let your love show when you do what you do i can't help loving you girl you need to let me what's goin' on? what's goin on?
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 playboy是什么牌子 的文章

随机推荐