有两个大蓝色眼睛
一个黄色鼻子和红色的嘴巴
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O,
yello的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Illustrator Tutorial: How to Draw a Vector Kiwi | Vector Diary Hello GuestLog inSign Up User:
Remember me
Forget Password
Illustrator Tutorial: How to Draw a Vector Kiwi By Diana Toma
Ever wonder how to make a vector kiwi in Adobe Illustrator? Well I did and here is what I came up with. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to do it using illustrator effects like Texturizer, Pointillize, Grain and Film grain. Hope you can learn some new stuff in this tutorial.Drawing the Kiwi ShapeOpen a new document. Set it at any size that you want in RGB mode. The first step is to find some colors to use in this tutorial. For that, we will go to Windows&Adobe Labs&kuler and type the word kiwi in the search box. I found some interesting color scheme that I like and I saved them in my Swatches panel. If you like other colors feel free to use them.Next, take the Ellipse tool and draw am oval shape like the one below and rotate it a little so that it looks more natural. Fill it with the gradient that you see in the image. Colors are: (224,238,174); (175,212,34); (137,96,58). Drawing the Kiwi Fruit PulpNow we will start creating the fruit pulp. Go to Brushes Panel and click the Brush Libraries menu or go to Windows&Brush Libraries&Artistic&Artistic_Ink and find the brush that you see in the image below. Go to Object&Transform&Transform Each. Set the Rotate angle at different angles and press copy to get a
random look. Repeat this steps until you have a circle of fruit pulp. You should have something like this. Go to Object&Expand Appearance and ungroup them by pressing Crl+Shift+G/Command+Shift+G. Continue editing the shape until you are happy with the results, like what I did. This will make our kiwi
look more natural later on. Next, we will add some color. Use the colors: (163,126,78), (192,226,33),
(224,238,174) for the gradient and fill the shape with a radial gradient as shown below.Position the shape in the center of our kiwi. Set it to Multiply and lower the Opacity to 33%. For a more realistic look, we will create 2 more shapes. Copy and paste the shape that we just created and we will apply some effects to it. Go to Effect&Texture&Texturizer and set the values as shown below. Next, go to Effect&Stylize&Outer Glow and set the values as shown below. Now, position the shape on top of the first one. Set the mode to multiply and the opacity to 48%.To give it
more depth, copy and paste
the first shape again. Make it half the size and position it on top of the others. Set it to multiply and lower the opacity to 40%. You will end up with something like in the image below. Now, we will make the heart of the kiwi. Just take the pencil and draw a random shape like the one below and fill it with the radial gradient shown. Colors are: (252,246,218) and (119,137,42). Next, apply the Pucker and Bloat effect. This will make the shape
blend better in the midlle of the kiwi.
Next, copy and paste in front this shape and fill it with a radial gradient from white to black. Select both shapes, go to Transparency panel and select Make opacity mask from the dropdown menu. You will end up with something like in the image below.Drawing the Kiwi SeedsIt’s time to create the kiwi seeds. Take the Ellipse tool and create 3 oval shapes. I colored them one dark brown, one black and one filled with a radial gradient from black to white for a different look. When you are done, group them together and drag them in the Symbols panel.Now, select the Symbol Sprayer tool and start spraying the seeds. Also use the Symbol Shifter and the Symbol Sizer to get a more random and natural look. For a more detailed look, group the seeds together. Copy and rotate them a little so they don’t overlapp and reduce the opacity to 40%. See the image below. Drawing the Kiwi SkinWe are done with this part, now let’s draw the outside skin of the kiwi and the little “hair” on top. For that, go to the Symbols panel, click and select the Symbol Libraries Menu&Hair and Fur and select some of the brown hair symbols that you like best. I created something like in the image below. Then drag it to the symbols panel so we can use it further.
Now take the brush tool and select our symbol. Start brushing the left side of the kiwi with this ‘hair’. I made some little segments with this brush so I can twist and modify each one to look more natural. Feel free to arrange them until you it looks natural. I got something like in the image below.It’s time for the outside skin of our kiwi. Take the Ellipse tool and draw a shape of a kiwi and fill it with this color (135,98,57). Now, we will apply some effects on it. Go to Effects&Texture&Grain and set the values shown below. Go to Effects&Artistic&Film Grain and set the values like below. You will have something like this:Now, positon this shape in the back of our kiwi and arrange it to look natural. I also added some extra ‘hair’ on top of it with the symbol that we created earlier and with the method explained earlier. Now, we have something like this as shown below.But
our kiwi seems to be missing something and the work is not done yet. It needs more texture to make it look realistic. Copy and paste in front the pulp shape of the fruit (the green one). I have moved the shape away so that you can see the effect. But you can just paste it in front of the original. Go to Effect&Pixelate&Pointillize and set the values below. Then lower the opacity to 20%.I decided to add a few water drops. To make them, take the Ellipse tool and create the shape from the image below and fill it with a linear gradient using the colors: (192,226,33), (136,175,14). Create a second shape smaller than the first one and fill it with a radial gradient using the colors: (224,238,174), (175,212,34). Place the second shape on top of the first one like in the image below and create 3 more shapes to add more glow to the water drop. Use a white fill
on one and fill the other two using the
same gradient like the second shape we made previously.Now, arrange all the shapes as shown below. Lower the opacity for the white shape to 40% and group them all. Also reduce the opacity of the group to 25-35% depending on the size of your kiwi. Go to Effects&Stylize&Drop Shadow and set the values as shown below. Now, we just have to make more copies in different sizes and place them on top of the kiwi. Adjust the opacity for each of the water drops only if necessary.
The illustration is done. Here is the final image of our fresh and tasty kiwi. Hope you have enjoyed reading it and learnt some useful techniques in illustrator.To download the source file for this tutorial, you will need to login as a member. Sign up today to access all exclusive members content![The article is for Basic Members only. Login or sign up now to read the whole article.] [The article is for Premium Members only. Login or sign up now to read the whole article.]See the list of all Illustrator tutorials. Learn 101 Illustrator tips and techniques for free.
About The Author: Diana TomaI'm a graphic designer extremely passionate about my work. I discovered Illustrator a while ago and simply love it. Since then, it has kept me busy and active.Related ArticlesIllustrator Tutorial: How to Draw a Perfume Bottle 2Illustrator Tutorial: How to Draw a Perfume BottleIllustrator Tutorial: Vector Drums KitIllustrator Tutorial: How to Make an Icy CocktailIllustrator Tutorial: Draw a Realistic Mango With the Mesh Tool0 Trackbacks+Add Comment27 CommentsAdsSubscribeJoin more than 5,000+ DesignersGet latest updates from Vector Diary!
Social Media IconsIstock Adsmyfonts adsGoogle AdsAbout Vector DiaryVector Diary is a popular blog offering great illustrator tutorials and tips. It was created by Tony Soh, a graphic designer, who has great passion in illustration. Tony has written one of the most popular tutorial to learn illustrator and has helped more than 20,000 people. On top of that, his tutorials and tips has helped designers improve their illustration skills and have received great feedback. So join Vector Diary and start learning today!Write a TutorialGet paid $150 for each approved tutorials! Any writers who are passionate about sharing their illustrator techniques can contribute. Learn how >>3D绘画 How I Draw a 3D Blue ...
给作者投票
相关视频连播
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
手机看视频
DNF职业联赛
远征王者LOL
竞时代-打野提莫
Angell_逗比依
代表月亮整死你。
大家都在看
Copyright & 173. All rights reserved.draw a book under the desk
参考译文1:绘制一本书在桌子底下参考译文2:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文3:绘制一本书在桌子底下参考译文4:提请一本书的服务台语义参照:All specimens and documentation should be secured from unauthorized access pending delivery for transportation.
所有样品和文档应该得到都保护,待交付运输未经授权的访问。It was a long time before I could him accepting the job
这是一个很长的时间在我可以接受他的工作我叫方式凯
My name is Kevin mannerrespect他的勇气
respect his courage你以为我是软柿子?随便捏
You think I'm soft persimmon? Just pinchwants to go home
要回家牽馬繩
The MA ropeAre the peacocks dancing.
孔雀跳舞。documenting expectation
记录的期望human beings cannot protect the environment 扩充句子
Human beings cannot protect the environment expanded sentences把宠物遗弃在街上
The pets abandoned in the street烟台航务管理处
Yantai Harbor management service是脆弱的在情感上
Fragile emotionally我没想到你知道这件事
I didn't think you know about this incidentIt is only 2 km from the alternative refuge provided by Swansea Bay.
它只有2公里,从斯旺西海湾提供的替代避难。remove all sources of ignition
删除所有的火源DOUBLE-ENDED SPANNER
双重名额扳手i keep bleeding my heart
马We agree to complete the project in the manner as specified in “Tender Documents” including commissioning of all services in one (1) month.
我们同意在“招标文件”,包括所有的服务在一(1)个月调试中指定的方式完成的项目。Pedophi Lic
Pedophi LicGerber, Cereal for Baby and Toddler, Rice & Mixed Fruit
格柏,谷物婴孩,水稻及杂果In fact, the happiest fairy tale is no more than the simple days we have together. Lenka50Jordyn Taylor
事实上,世界上最幸福的童话是不超过的简单的日子,我们一起吃。Lenka50Jordyn · 泰勒The positive and persistent forecast bias may be explained from the fact that the GARCH and SV forecasts are extracted from daily returns that are subject to measurement noise.
预测的积极和持续偏见可能解释的是,garch和SV预测乃摘錄自每日回报,会受到测量噪音。If you really want to chat with me, please you with respect, i am not fond of joking, if you don't want to talk to remove my.Ask you for what you say, do you pay the responsibility
如果你真的想和我聊天,请恕我直言,你如果我不喜欢开玩笑,你不想谈谈删除我。问你,你说什么,你要付责任没关系的,我们还可以QQ语音呀,那应该不是昂贵的,而且是免费的吧?
It does not matter, we can QQ voice Yeah, that should not be expensive, and it's free, right?Puts on the pants the cloud
穿上裤子云书里的图片是很美颜色很多,有橙色的,白色的还有红色的。
Pictures in the book are beautiful colors much, Orange, white or red.手術
Hand artI am afraid of judgments of others.
我害怕别人的判断。yes,of course not
是的当然不是,Winning streak
赢条纹consequenty
consequenty不要突然
Do not suddenlyThere is no need for you to pay much attention to grammars or try to understand all the unfamiliar words you come across,but the fact that you see them for the first time and recognize them whenever you see them,for example in other passages or books,is enough.
有没有必要为你付出非常重视语法或尝试了解所有你遇到的陌生词汇,但事实上,你看到他们首次认出他们,每当你看到他们的例子,在其他段落或书籍,就够了。Your ASOS order
has been despatched
Your ASOS order
has been despatched新天地国际广场接待中心
正在翻译,请等待...你一个人在家啊
Your alone at homeBUSBAR
母线槽I learned to smile with a mask,
我学会了用蒙版,微笑a small spindle with brush +- 150 Watt power at 230 Volt and spindle speed 5000 - 30.000 rpm adjustable
正在翻译,请等待...不渗色
Not bleeding炒饭系列
Fried Rice SeriesI'm fine,too.Thank you!
我没事,你too.Thank!我的娃娃
My dollVibrationseinheit
振动单位很有自信
ConfidentAt about four o"clock, they go shopping and then they go home.
约四O“时钟,他们去购物,然后他们回家。欧洲风情
European style现在的居住面积是以前的两倍
The living area is the old twice now timesThank you for your purchase of the Apple iPhone. We would like to ask you a few questions about your experience with your new phone.
感谢您对购买的“IPhone的苹果。 我们要问你几个问题对你的经验,你新的电话。smells commodiues rhyme
气味commodiues韵prognostic factor
预后因素你很好
You're fineveuillez lire attentivement integralite de cette notice avant de prendre ce medicament
请在阅读此记录之前服用此药masculine
男性因为您是翻译公司的呗
Because You Are the public opinion prostitution面包被烤熟时就会有热量
Fry bread is back, the heatManager search tools
管理搜索工具有关文化负载词翻译技巧的研究已有许多文章发表+其中提出的翻译技巧总结起来有.直译法、增词法、转换法和意译法+或概括为异化法和同化法。然而+文化负载词在翻译时究竟依据什么选择翻译技巧,却还没有一个指导性的原则。
The relevant cultural load word translation skills of research has been published many articles + The translation skills sum them up into law, an additional term . has been translated into French, conversion and translation law + or summarized to alienation and assimilation Law Act. However + cultur经过我长时间的思考,我最终决定我的心动女生是2号!
After a long time I thought, I finally decided my heart girl is 2!bhatch
bhatch此款道具为纸巾超薄火纸,绝非厚面垃圾!纸面柔软且薄,玩漂浮火纸变玫瑰专用!
This paragraph props for tissue paper, not an ultra-thin fire thick noodles garbage! Play is so thin and paper-based and soft paper change floating fire rose exclusive!在大学四年期间,我一直担任班级学习委员,我感到很荣幸
During the four-year period, I have been members of the class learning, I am very honoured toFor girls who want to stand out anywhere.
对于那些想随时随地脱颖而出的女孩。与各部门沟通后,建立改进小组。
Communicate with various departments, the establishment of improvement teams.can you lower your camera?
你可以降低你的相机吗?hi, i was wondering if you were getting close to shipping my order, i had 15 auctions. thanks danielle
嗨,我不知道你会得到靠近传送我的订单,假如我有 15 拍卖。由于达尼埃尔你来自那里
You come from there最近查询:
Please do not make the newspapers brought it home
Northwest folk songs
SEMA、汽车零配件市场industary周
拥有所有最新的设备的实验室
I put his backpack was thrown into the Concert Hall
I saw an interesting talk show
asyncfileupload
正在翻译,请等待...
Mary had to Hainan
Thin dipping
First of all, in the period between family members, and rely on specific to the blood and blood relations, similar kinship and related social network resources, and at low cost, rapid accumulation devoted all his time talent, unite in a struggle, and it can even without pay, to be able to in a very1Start by drawing an elongated shape and then make its left side pointy. Then add two small circles on the uppermost right part of the shape.
2Now draw its hind legs and fronts legs, then sketch a bumpy line for its nostrils and mouth.
3Then add in details such as his eyes, his dimpled grin and his stomach.
4Finally add now small circles to illustrate the freckled skin of the frog.
5Outline your drawing with a black pen or marker and then clean up the penciled sketch with an eraser.
6Color it in and you’re done. Use colors such as dark green, yellow green and cream or white.
1Draw two horizontally-elongated ovals which overlap each other. The top oval is smaller compared to the other.
2Draw two rings on each side (left and right) on the upper oval. This will be for the frog’s big eyes.
3Draw the details of the frog’s face using curves.
4Draw the details for the frog’s limbs using curves. Draw the webbed feet.
5Refine the body using curves.
6Trace with a pen and erase unnecessary lines.
7Color to your liking!
1Draw an elongated oval which is tilted to the upper right direction. Draw a circle which overlaps the upper part of the oval.
2Draw the hind legs using straight lines to provide framework. Draw this connected to the rear part of the frog.
3Draw the front limbs using straight lines connected to the middle part of the oval.
4Refine the head by using curve lines. Add details for the eyes, mouth, and nose.
5Trace with a pen and erase unnecessary lines.
6Refine and color the drawing as you like!
Can you tell us aboutCD covers?
how to make CD covers from different materials
Can you tell us aboutmarried life?
married life
how to deal with a narcissistic husband
Can you tell us aboutcleaning clothes?
cleaning clothes
how to remove mildew from fabric
Can you tell us aboute-commerce?
e-commerce
how to start an online business
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Color the mouth red and pupils black, and the rest green, and add eyebrows extending out from the frog for a cartoon look.
A cheap, non-smudging sketching technique would be to use a light pencil crayon rather than a specialized pencil.
Experiment with different pupil shapes and placements.
a wallpaper based on the above technique
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 490,356 times.
Becomean Author!

我要回帖

更多关于 seven stars 的文章

随机推荐