thank you lovegod and love you 翻译?

toni braxton and i love you 歌词中英翻译_百度知道
toni braxton and i love you 歌词中英翻译
提问者采纳
Say there ain´t no remedies for the way I feel They say you ain´t no good for me cuz you ain´t for real But they don´t see the little things The things that touch my heart The way I feel when I´m inside your arms And I love you As in more than anything And I love you Even when my heart´s in pain And I love you Is there any other way I´m gon´ love you ´till my dying day See I done been through everything seen it all before And I know there ain´t no such thing as perfect love no more But mines is good enough for me so leave my heart alone He´s the best thing that my heart´s gonna ever know And I love you As in more than anything And I love you Even when my heart´s in pain And I love you Is there any other way I´m gon´ love you ´till my dying day And I love you As in more than anything And I love you Even when my heart´s in pain And I love you Is there any other way I´m gon´ love you ´till my dying day If love is a miracle then I´ve got mine baby Everybody is invisible I don´t need them in my life Cuz you are my sunshine Even though you bring the rain I don´t care what they do I don´t care what they say I´m gonna love you anyway And I love you As in more than anything And I love you Even when my heart´s in pain And I love you Is there any other way I´m gon´ love you ´till my dying day 说´补救我觉式说´我并没真´´看东西能打我我觉我怀´米我超切我即使我´痛我否任何其式我´´´直我死看我做切看切前我知道´没完美再矿山我够所离我孤独´事情我´知道我超切我即使我´痛我否任何其式我´´´直我死我超切我即使我´痛我否任何其式我´´´直我死奇迹我我宝贝´每都看见我´需要我命我阳光即使雨我´乎做我´乎说我´论何都我超切我即使我´痛我否任何其式我´´´直我死
能不能依据英文
后面一句中文排列啊 谢谢你啊~
我就是一句一句帮你翻译的,一行英文对应一句中文
提问者评价
谢谢你哈~么么!~
其他类似问题
中英翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
问题补充:英文都要哈~~~谢 I
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一封邮件 英译汉_百度知道
翻译一封邮件 英译汉
你好,自从你们离开,我们就很想你们,不知道你们有没有回美国,还是现在在昆明?天气很热,你们一定也很累吧,谢谢你们与我们一同渡过的美好的时光,当我们回想的时候,每个人都特别开心,我们真的好喜欢你们哦。翻看照片,就特别的想念你们,谢谢你们来中国,孩子们也很想念你们,让我问候你们,感谢上帝带领我们批次认识,希望你们每天都充满快乐,我们会为你们祷告的。祝福你们
How are you all? Since you have left, we have been missing you. Have you returned to America, or are you now at Kunming? It was very hot, and you must have been very tired. Thank you for sharing the beautiful moments with us. Everyone is really happy while recalling those moments. We really like you very much. We especially miss you when we look through the photos. Thank you for coming to China. The children miss you too, and they ask me to say hello to you. Thank God for leading us to know each other. I wish you to be full of happiness everyday. We will pray for you. God bless you!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Hello, since you left, we'll miss you, don't know you ever return to the United States, or in kunming now? The weather is very hot, you must be very tired, thank you together with us through the good times, when we recall, everyone happy, we really love you oh. The photos, special stormcloud miss you, thank you for coming to China, and children also miss you, let my greetings to you, thank god led us every day, wish you lots were very happy, we will pray for you. Bless you.
Hi guys! Since you leave, we were very miss you. I did not know your guys went back to United Stated or still in Kunming. The weather is hot, obvious, your guys are tired too. I am appreciated that we spend a great time together. When we remember it, everyone feels happy, we are love you so much. Especially every times when we look through our pictures. Thank you for coming to China, children were miss you too, and let me greeting with you. Thinks god let us meet each other and know each other. Hope your guys have a full of happy everyday and we will pray for you. Bless you!
英译汉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I love you forever and ever翻译成中文是什么意思?_百度知道
I love you forever and ever翻译成中文是什么意思?
提问者采纳
I love you forever and ever 翻译文意思:我永远着
提问者评价
其他类似问题
forever的相关知识
按默认排序