<个人空间_中国最大的真人在线交友社区-51游戏社区
其他帐号登录:
真人视频交友
&2005-上海我要网络发展有限公司  沪ICP备号等待求助:31
┆┆┆┆┆┆
┆┆┆┆┆
┆┆┆┆┆
问题 共1条回答
希望支队长能更多的重视交警同志们在物质生活方面的需求:每天清晨听着交通之声播放的遇阻路段及事故路段的信息、每日浏览着网页上登的交通知识及违章警示、每晚看着电视新闻媒体报道的事故处理过程、,可以想象我们的交警同志正怎样认真、从容不迫地处理各项突发事件;怎样预示无知我们严格遵守交通法规;怎样担心、重视社会上每一个路人的生命财产……在这里我仅代表曾经历过交通事故的或从未接触过交警这一行业的人群,向所有的交警同志表示最崇高的敬意,你们辛苦了,祝愿你们好人一生平安!!
提问者:wzauto网友 提问时间: 12:42
谢谢您理解,关心我们高速交警,也欢迎您继续关注我们这支队伍,多提宝贵建议。支队长
回复人:支队长 回复时间: 11:13
* 请登录后再回答问题!
我来回答:
可输入1000个汉字
联系方式:
温州汽车网《最佳答手》进行中,您的回答将有机会为您赢得精美礼品!好心人帮忙看看给个答案~好人一生平安!_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:14,265贴子:
好心人帮忙看看给个答案~好人一生平安!收藏
一、 单选题1.----- Thanks forthe_____ you did me to move away the stone.----- That's allright.A、 favour  B、 good  C、 trouble  D、 kindness2.She won't beafraid as _____ as you are here.A、 long  B、 well  C、 soon  D、 far3.It isn't quite_____whether she will take the advice.A、 sure  B、 right  C、 certain  D、 exact4.Shirley _____abook about China last year but I don't know whether she has finished it.A、 has written  B、 wrote  C、 had written  D、 was writing5._____the childrento bed, she began to correct the students' exercises.A、 Sending B、 Being sent C、 sent D、 Having sent6.Nobody noticed thethief slip into the house because the lights happened to _____.A、 be put up B、 give inC、 be turned on D、 go out7.He tried to be an_____ man all his life.A、honestyB、honestC、dishonestD、 honestly8.They failed toconvinced her of his ______.A、honestyB、honestC、dishonestD、 honestly9.He likes classicalmusic ever since ______.A、childB、 childhoodC、childishD、 childishly10.Mary used to _____in plays when she was in college.A、actB、activeC、actionD、 activity11.Bike riding is ahealthy _______.A、actB、activeC、actionD、 activity12.Nobody can workwell if he is ______.A、distractB、distractionC、distractedD、 distracting13.The huge fire isreported to have _______ more than 300 people dead.A、 remained  B、 kept  C、 left  D、 had14.Why do you want anew job_____ you've got such a good one already?A、 that B、 where C、 which D、 when15.I don't think hecould have done such a stupid thing last night, _______ ?A、 do I  B、 could he  C、 has he  D、 did he16.Nobody noticed thethief slip into the house because the lights happened to _____.A、 be put up B、 give inC、 be turned on D、 go out17.Why do you want anew job_____ you've got such a good one already?A、 that B、 where C、 which D、 when18.Have a cup of tea,_______?A、 shallweB、 will you C、 won'tyouD、 do you19.It is estimatedthat much of a teenager's time is spent______ with friends.A、 totalkB、 talkingC、 beingtalkedD、 having talked20.She’s beenreported missing and we’re checking her movements for the two weeks before she______A、 vanishedB、 SurvivedC、 observedD、 revealed21.I remember Chapmanwas ______ when I told him we might make a million dollars a year.A、 amazedB、 ExclaimedC、 shockedD、 stunned22.A personal friendof an artist may have a real ______ in writing criticism, as he may learn about the artistic intentions which arenot explained to others.A、 advantageB、 ObservationC、 backgroundD、 privacy23.He suggested_______ to tomorrow’s exhibition together.A、 us to goB、 we wentC、 we shall goD、 we go24.Since you are sobusy, why not to hire an _____ secretary to assist you?A、 efficientB、 effectiveC、 affectedD、 influent25.I have two boysbut _______ of them likes sweets.A、 bothB、 neitherC、 eitherD、 none26.He could see herlips _____ and hoped she would not cry in public.A、 disturbingB、 shakingC、 stoopingD、 trembling27.He’s tried manythings with no particular success, but he is _____ an incapable person.A、 in term ofB、 by no meansC、 in addition toD、 by means of28.______ such a goodchance, he planned to learn more.A、 To be givenB、 Having beengivenC、 Having givenD、 Giving29.Silver is the bestconductor of electricity, copper ______ it closely.A、 followedB、 followingC、 to followD、 being followed30.He went ahead______ all warnings about the danger of his mission.A、 in case ofB、 because ofC、 regardless ofD、 prior to
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 好人一生平安 的文章

随机推荐