所属分类:
ISBN:5
字&&&&数:79128
正文语种:英文
文件大小:3.27M
支持载体:
FB7A02A04D38801DDBFD257EB1864BDB
本内容由版权提供,版权所有,侵权必究!
&&Before you buy a Lonely Planet Ebook you need to read and accept these terms.How can I use my Lonely Planet Ebook?You can use your Lonely Planet Ebook for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Lonely Planet owns the intellectual property rights to this Ebook, its contents and the Lonely Planet trademarks. This intellectual property may not be used in any way of for any purpose without Lonely Planet’s permission.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher*Tales of Food, Pleasure and Discovery on the RoadJoin us at the table for this 34-course banquet of original stories from food-obsessed writers and chefs sharing their life-changing food experiences.The dubious joy of a Twinkie, the hunger-sauced rhapsody of fish heads, the grand celebration of an I the things we eat and the people we eat with remain powerful signposts in our memories, long after the plates have been cleared. Tuck in, and bon appetit!Authors: Frances Mayes, Curtis Stone, Josh Ozersky, Marcus Samuelsson, Madhur Jaffrey, Naomi Duguid, Jane and Michael Stern, Jay Rayner, Francine Prose, Ma Thanegi, Kaui Hart Hemmings, Rita Mae Brown, Monique Truong, Fuschia Dunlop, David Kamp, Mas Masumoto, Daniel Vaughn, Tom Carson, Andre Aciman, MJ Hyland, Alan Richman, Beth Kracklauer, Annabel Langbein, Sigrid Nunez, Chang Rae Lee, Julia Reed, Gael Greene, Neil Perry, Giles CorenAbout Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places where they travel.TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone' it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia) *#1 in the world market share - source: Nielsen Bookscan. Australia, UK and USA. March 2012-January 2013
Title Page
About the Author
Introduction
Consider the Twinkie
We’ll have the Cassoulet
The Good Witch
The Oyster Men
Southern Exposure
How to Eat for Free in Helsinki
An Italian Education
Afloat on the Amazon
What Becomes a Lady