请好心人帮我linux下的翻译软件一下

有没有好心人帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
有没有好心人帮忙翻译一下
The grout curtain at Los Vaqueros consisted of two grout rows of primary, secondary, tertiary, and higher order holes, as required,when grout take reached or surpassed a predetermined cement take per linear foot. The two rows were battered in opposite directions to provide maximum grout coverage. The extension of the curtain along the abutments at Los Vaqueros required drill hole depths between 120ft to 170ft, which was determined by the depth of the sandstone layer. Each grout hole was water-tested in ascending stages, in 20ft stage lengths. These stages were then grouted until the contract refusal criteria had been met.Real time monitoring of both the water testing and grouting operation was performed to provide instantaneous data to aid real time decision making and ensure quality performance.
灌浆帷幕洛杉矶Vaqueros由两个水泥浆排一级,二级,三级,以及更高阶的孔,按要求,在采取灌浆达到或超过每英尺预定水泥服食。两行被打击的相反方向,以提供最大的灰浆覆盖。沿着桥墩洛杉矶Vaqueros幕的扩展所需的钻孔深度120英尺之间170英尺,这是由砂岩层的深度来决定。每个灌浆孔被水测试在上升阶段,20英尺阶段的长度。这些阶段,然后灌浆,直至合同拒绝标准已经进行了两个水试验和灌浆操作met.Real实时监控,提供即时的数据,以帮助实时决策和确保质量性能
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请好心人帮忙翻译一下吧,谢谢!_百度知道
请好心人帮忙翻译一下吧,谢谢!
作者在文章中介绍了由于政客一味的把纳税人的钱投在干旱地区的农业补贴上,以此来赢的人们的支持,造成很多农民从不去考虑怎样有效地对抗旱灾,甚至不用考虑当地是不是适合发展农业,而是过度地依赖国家给予的补贴. 从而造成旱期越来越长,受旱灾影响面积也越来越广.这种让我们这些普通纳税人为他们承担损失的做法是不对的.由于雨水缺乏造成的旱灾并不是不可对抗的,很多善于管理的农民采用种植耐旱植物,科学的利用耕地以防止土壤水分流失,结合天气因素判断是否适合种植某种农作物等科学方法,即使在旱期也能收到很好的经济效益.说明农民们不能仅仅把自己的损失归咎于旱灾,转而向政府要求的同情和补贴.作为普通纳税人的我们也没有义务为他们的管理不善而负责.
请不要把在线翻译的结果直接贴过来,谢谢!不好意思,不是我不给,这是我所有的分了.
提问者采纳
由于太长再+分少,先修改了一部分...有时间再改了..对不住了lz......不通的地方还得lz自己修改...自己的作业要认真对待..In the article,author introduced as the politicians vote money into agricultural subsidies blindly in in the arid areas.It was in order to win people's support, causing many farmers from not consider how to effectively fight against drought, do not even have to consider is local Is not suitable for the development of agriculture, but given the excessive reliance on state subsidies. Resulting in increasingly long period of drought, the drought-affected area is also increasingly widely. Let those of us that ordinary taxpayers to bear the loss of their approach is wrong. Due to rain The drought is not caused by a lack of non-confrontation, a lot of good at management of farmers planting drought-resistant plants, the scientific use of arable land in order to prevent the loss of soil moisture, the combination of weather factors determine whether suitable for planting certain crops, such as the scientific method, even in the dry period can also Received very good value for money. That the farmers can not be attributed to the loss of their drought, turned the request of sympathy and subsidies. As an ordinary taxpayers we have no obligations for their poor management and responsible.
提问者评价
虽然没用上,但还是谢谢了!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位好心人帮忙翻译一下!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
你是要翻译这个passage么?
宠物是非常特别的,它们可以是像狗或猫之类的日常宠物,也可以是像蛇这类的危险型。所有宠物都为主人的生活带来了爱和慰藉。
我最喜欢的宠物是猪。我把他叫Pink,因为他的颜色是淡粉色的。他非常聪明,我把他养在家里。他非常干净。他喜欢水,我经常帮他在屋后的池塘里洗澡。他喜欢吃水果和蔬菜且不管味道如何。Pink喜欢遛弯,所以我经常带他出来走走。他总是跟在我后面,像个小朋友似的。我非常喜欢他,他对我来说很特别。以上就是我的翻译,希望你能采纳,我打得好累啊~~~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
宠物是特别的。它们也许是日常的猫和狗,也有可能是令人害怕的宠物,例如蛇。所有的宠物都爱着它们的族群过着舒适的生活。我最喜欢的宠物是一只猪。我给它取名叫做Pink,这是因为它身体的颜色是粉红色的。它非常聪明在家我陪他玩。它很干净。喜欢水,我经常在我家后面的水塘里给它洗澡。它喜欢吃水果和蔬菜,它一点也不介意这些蔬果是否新鲜。他也喜欢散步 。因此我经常会带它出去散步。它总是跟着我,就像一位小朋友。我很喜欢它。它对于我来说是很特别的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有好心人帮我翻译一下句子吗_百度知道
有好心人帮我翻译一下句子吗
1:我需要想出一个好主意2:我们必须在英语课堂上写下这生单词3:他在2008年开办了一家公司4:我经常帮老师发练习作业3:请帮我把这张地图挂起来4:一群绵羊正在山上吃草5:由于雨天,我们将推迟运动会6:我想使这位老人高兴起来7:请把你们的铅笔盒放在书包里8帮助那些无家可归的孩子们非常谢谢啊,实在没分了,,希望好心人帮我翻译一下,不要机器,,正确率最好高些
提问者采纳
尊敬的提问者您好,有没有悬赏分并不重要,重要的是能解决您的问题。非常感谢您能提供给我这样的机会,在回答您的问题的同时,也提高了自身对知识的运用能力。您需要的答案如下,请查阅:1.我需要想出一个好主意。I need to figure out a good idea.2.我们必须在英语课堂上写下这生单词。I must write down this new vocabulary in the English class.3.他在2008年开办了一家公司.He has established a company in (the year of)2008.4.我经常帮老师发练习作业.I always help teacher(s) to distribute the exercise-assignments.3.请帮我把这张地图挂起来.Could you please help me hang this map (on the wall)?4.一群绵羊正在山上吃草.A herd is grazing on the hill(mountain).5.由于雨天,我们将推迟运动会.We will postpone the Sports Meeting due to the rainy day.6.我想使这位老人高兴起来.I want to make(let) this aged man(woman) be happy.7.请把你们的铅笔盒放在书包里.Please put your stationery cases into the(your) schoolbags.8.帮助那些无家可归的孩子们.Help(ing) those homeless children.希望能帮到您。
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
1: I need to come up with a good idea2: we must be in the English class wrote this born words3: he's in 2008 launched a company4: I often help the teacher sends practice3: please help me get this map hang up4: a flock of sheep are mountain to eat grass5: because rainy day, we will put off the sports meet6: I want to make the old man happy7: please bring your pencil-box on bag8: help those homeless children
1:我需要想出一个好主意
I have to think up a good idea.2:我们必须在英语课堂上写下这生单词
We have to write down these words in the English class.3:他在2008年开办了一家公司
He opened a company in 2008.4:我经常帮老师发练习作业
I often help my teacher to hand out exercises.3:请帮我把这张地图挂起来
Please hang this map up for me!4:一群绵羊正在山上吃草
A group of sheep are
grazing on the mountain.5:由于雨天,我们将推迟运动会 We will postpone the sports competition for the rainy.6:我想使这位老人高兴起来 I want to excite this old man. 7:请把你们的铅笔盒放在书包里 Please put your pencilbox in your schoolbags!8帮助那些无家可归的孩子们 To help those homeless children.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁好心人帮我翻译一下_百度知道
好心人帮我翻译一下
Candy Bruton,56 Delta Air Liness flight attendant flies adout 90 hours over the course of16 days a month
提问者采纳
肯迪·布鲁顿,56岁,德尔塔航空公司乘务员,每月飞行16天,大约90个小时。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
凯蒂布鲁顿,56德尔塔航空公司乘务员飞行约90小时以上课程of16天一个月
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖