i can't believe find you here一句歌词 沙卡拉卡是什么歌歌啊

l find the way to let you leave是什么歌曲的歌词_百度知道
l find the way to let you leave是什么歌曲的歌词
s gone想念你望着的眼神
请问这个是什么歌:I found the way to let you leaveI never really had it comingI can&#39?跪求;t believe the sigh of youI want you to stay away from my heart正在往你家去 快点接电话吧我 我感觉你是病了无法见到你 我真的会死快点接电话吧 1分种就好暂时 就听我话吧像死一样的无法呼吸让我活吧 拜托了在你家门口呆了4个小时撕心裂肺着我的心 你可知道开心吗 幸福着么抛弃所有带者我的回忆痛的喘不了气而沉默何时我的泪水被雨滴遮住浑身起鸡皮疙瘩我血奔涌的滋味 像中毒似的一整天都痛苦着But she&#39有一首歌的歌词是
MC梦女声.:尹智敏:Mellow(高敏爱)视频主演.》演唱.、李正浩发行时间: 死一样的痛过专辑歌曲:日希望帮到你:《BlueBrand 2辑 Trauma Par
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
How can this be
Though all these years I have been true to thee
You have the nerve to say you're done with me
And that I should leave
Girl, you're killing me
Take another day
Before you go and throw it all away
And if you do, I know we'll find a way
Just believe in me
Cause I'm here to stay
Don't let me leave
Don't let me leave here girl
Cause if I do I promise I will look the other way
Girl, I know you need me by your side
You don't see it, but I know it
This is why
Don't let me leave
Don't let me leave here girl
Just let me tell you why
You're all I ever need, and everything worth fighting for
Before you go an...
MC梦的 比死还痛苦 MV
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······有首歌,副歌第一句大概是Tell me how can i tell you,这是什么歌,听着好伤感…请发一下歌曲名,歌手和歌词…_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有首歌,副歌第一句大概是Tell me how can i tell you,这是什么歌,听着好伤感…请发一下歌曲名,歌手和歌词…
有首歌,副歌第一句大概是Tell me how can i tell you,这是什么歌,听着好伤感…请发一下歌曲名,歌手和歌词…
Love to be loved by you 德国natural乐队的marc terenzican′t believe I′m standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the queen to reign my heart.You changed my life so patiently And turned into something good and real.I feel just like I felt in all my dreams.There are questions hard to answer,can′t you see...Baby,tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?Show me how can I show you That I′m blinded by your light.When you touch me,I can touch you To find out the dream is true.I love to be loved by you You′re looking kinda scared right now,You’re waiting for the wedding vows,body But I don′t know if my tongue′s able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me,Like sunbeams on a summer stream,man,I gotta close my eyes to protect me Can you take my hand and lead me from here please?Baby,tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?Show me how can I show you That I′m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true.I love to be loved I need to be loved I love to be loved by you.I know they′re gonna say Our love′s not strong enough to last forever.And I know they′re gonna say that we′ll give up Because of heavy weather.But how can they understand That our love is just heaven-sent We keep on going on and on Cause this is where we both be long.Baby,tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life?Show me how can I show you That I′m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved I need,yes I need to be loved I love to be loved by you.Yes,I love to be loved by you.
Love to be loved by you
德国natural乐队的marc terenzi求一首歌 ,歌词里面有:i don t went you..i don t went to .. ,是一个女的唱的英文歌,开嗨包经常放的!
求一首歌 ,歌词里面有:i don t went you..i don t went to .. ,是一个女的唱的英文歌,开嗨包经常放的!
不区分大小写匿名
曲名:Don’t Say You Love Me 歌手:M2M
Don’t Say You Love MeGot introduced to you by a friendYou were cute and all thatBaby you set the trend, yes you did ohThe next thing I know we’re down at the cinemaWe’re sitting there, you start kissing meWhat’s that about?VERSE 2You’re moving too fast, I don’t understand youI’m not ready yet, baby I can’t pretendNo I can’tThe best I can do is tell you to talk to meIt’s possible, eventualLove will find a wayLove will find a way...CHORUSDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeVERSE 3Here’s how I play, here’s where you standHere’s what to prove to get any further than where it’s beenI’ll make it clear, not gonna tell you twiceTake it slow, you keep pushing meYou’re pushing me awayPushing me away...Don’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeBRIDGEDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know me babyBaby don’t say you love me, babyGive me some time...Don’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m ready
错了 。。不是这首 。
曲名:Let’s Start From Here 歌手:王若琳专辑: Luke McMaster, Damhnait Doyle, Vincent DegiorgioGiving up, why should Iwe’ve come to far to forgetwe’re beautiful, we just got lostsomewhere along the wayso much was missing when you went awayLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from herestanding here face to facea finger on your lipsdon’t say a word don’t make a soundsilence surrounds us noweven when you were gone I felt you everywhereLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereI’ve never been the one to open upbut you’ve always been the voive withinthe only warmth from my cold heartLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promisesLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our mindswe don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereLet’s start from here
= =也不是这首 ,那首歌蛮嗨的。。节奏蛮强的!!
曲名:One More Night 歌手:Cascada
You are all I can rememberAfter all that we’ve been throughforever in my heart.Now I’m through and June feels like NovemberSo can’t believe it’s trueToo long, we’ve been apart.One more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightOne more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youand I think the time is right to stop the fightWhy can’t true love be forever,Why did my dream explodeThat day you went away.Cause I will keep the spell togetherI wish you well of hopeA girl from yesterday.One more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightOne more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightEND
也不是 ,但是很类似这种风格的了 ,我那天在包厢听到的 ,也只记得那两句歌词 ,是副歌的歌词 。
抱歉真的不知道了呵呵 你可以去搜搜问问里 搜索DJ 看看有你需要的吗
少女时代----hush hush
be what you wanna be
To tea don
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求歌名,有一句歌词是course I need you baby_百度知道
求歌名,有一句歌词是course I need you baby
是很好听的女声独唱
额 没有连接 是在一家店里听到的
提问者采纳
it&#39?and everytime i try to flyi fall without my wingsi feel so smalli guess i need you babyand everytime i see you in my dreamss haunting mei guess i need you babyi make believethat you are hereit&#39, it's haunting mei guess i need you babyi may have made it rainplease forgive memy weakness caused you painand this song is my sorryat night i pray that soon your facewill fade awayand everytime i try to flyi fall without my wingsi feel so smalli guess i need you babyand everytime i see you in my dreamsi see your face?you seem to move on easyand everytime i try to flyi fall without my wingsi feel so smalli guess i need you babyand everytime i see you in my dreamss the only wayi see clearwhat have i done, it&#39布兰妮的 everytimeeverytimebritney spearscome notice meand take my handso why are we strangers whenour love is strongwhys haunting mei guess i need you baby(after all
提问者评价
恩恩~~~对的就是这首了!~~谢啦~~~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
其他4条回答
''l;
歌手:rascal flatts 专辑:melt
[ar:rascal flatts]
artist: rascal flatts
album: melt
title: you
written by brad crisler, james leblanc
every road that i've been down
the only truth that i have found
there's only one thing i can't live without
i was searching for something i thought i would never find
losing my mind
in and out of bad love, i thought i was born to lose
then came you
i thought i knew what the real thing was
but nothing shakes me like your love does
i've been hypnotized
now i realize
(repeat chorus)
every time i get lost in a temperamental mood
you still stay cool
just when i think that this life's abou...
i miss you 。这个是抒情版本的。如果是这个的话去songtaste 下吧。。百度好像不好找这首歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 什么歌好听又流行 的文章

随机推荐