crème desoinhydratanteprima中文

Meaningful beauty Crème de Sérum 1fl oz. New & Sealed. By Cindy Crawford.
出价次数:
系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:u***i(评价:104)
开始时间: 03:58:59(中国)
结束时间: 03:58:59(中国)
地面运输方式:USPS First Class Package
费用:USD4.12
最小-最大花费天数:5天-9天
工作时间:09:00-23:30(周一~周六)
15:30-23:30(周日)
上海市闵行区顾戴路3008号赢嘉广场1103室
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:Crème Haute Exigence Jour Peaux Très sèches是什么意思?
Crème Haute Exigence Jour Peaux Très sèches
问题补充:
极干性皮肤的日霜高要求
高天霜很干燥的皮肤上
奶油色高要求非常干性皮肤天
奶油要求高天皮肤很干
奶油高级的紧急事件 Jour Peaux 三的 seches
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Finally a BB Crème for Women with Skin of Color! IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Crème SPF 15 is the ultimate "beauty balm", skin care and color all in one. With a unique blend of Skin Tone Evener Complex, SPF, essential botanical extracts and multi vitamins, it evens out discoloration, hydrates and protects your complexion in one step. In a gorgeous range of six semi-sheer colors that compliment your complexion undetectably. With or without makeup, it's the must-have product for all seasons, all ages, all skin types and skin tones.
with Skin Tone Evener Complex enriched
with Acai, Licorice & Grape Seed
Protects with SPF 15 & antioxidants
with Kokum, Almond, Aloe and
Vitamins A, E & C
Paraben-Free
Compliments
your skin tone with a hint of color in
5 perfect-match shades
Not recommended for acne prone skin
Click here for answers to all your IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 QUESTIONS
IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 FAQ
What kind of coverage is the BB Cr&me?
IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 offers a light, semi-sheer veil of coverage.
When will it be available to purchase?
IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 can be pre-ordered
mid December 2012, purchased at select Walgreen's early January 2013 and will be available in all
starting by early March 2013.
What is the price point?
Suggested Retail is $20 US.
Does it cater to sensitive/problematic skin?
IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 addresses common skin concerns like hyperpigmentation (discoloration & uneven skin tone) and dehydration with botanicals, antioxidants, and vitamins. It is Paraben Free, Fragrance Free and Sensitivity tested for ALL skin types.
Will it be available in the Carribean, Africa, Europe and Canada?
Yes. Look for the 2013 International launch dates which will be announced on .
How do I know which shade I am, out of the six?
Consult the
for the perfect shade for your complexion.
Is the BB Creme okay for oily skin?
Yes, IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 is formulated for ALL skin types including oily skin. It contains essential oil from plant extracts which naturally provide hydration for the skin with NO mineral oils. It doesn't clog your pores and it absorbs into skin with no oily feel or shiny residue.
What are the long term benefits to the BB Cr&me?
With regular use, IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 helps promote a more balanced/even complexion, healthier skin tone and texture, increased hydration and protection from sun and environmental damage.
Is it necessary to wear foundation and/or concealer if I am wearing the BB Cr&me?
IMAN Skin Tone Evener BB Cr&me SPF 15 can be worn alone for a natural finish. It gives a light coverage and encourages an even tone with daily use. But for spot coverage of discolorations like under-eye circles or dark blemishes, IMAN foundations and concealers can be applied after BB Cr&me for instant
concealing while BB Cr&me is helping to even out the complexion underneath.
Is the BB Cr&me okay for dry skin?
Yes, BB Cr&me is enriched with moisturizing botanicals, vitamins and antioxidants that hydrate ALL skin types. For extremely dry skin, IMAN All Day Moisture Complex can be used prior to applying BB Cr&me for added moisture.
What is a BB Cr&me?
BB Cr&me stands for Beauty Balm (sometimes described as "blemish balm"). It is a multi-functioning beauty product that combines skin care with color for a two-in-one benefit of tint and treatment.
MEET YOUR MATCH

我要回帖

更多关于 德州扑克 ante 的文章

随机推荐