一首电音的舞曲 前奏第一声像是警报 歌词最多一句好像是i show you the way to go 夜店听过。。求歌名 20
不区分大小写匿名
木有人知道,哈哈!!
我只知道I love you the way you lie
DJ、舞曲大帝国-开场电音歌-单曲蓝之极
是这个吗?
klaas - The way 不知道是不是这个,高潮部分应该是你要找的。
等待您来回答
明星领域专家广州Dj立白-全英文DutchHouse音乐超硬劲爆电音午夜炸场系列串烧 求第一首歌的歌名,谢!!!
广州Dj立白-全英文DutchHouse音乐超硬劲爆电音午夜炸场系列串烧 求第一首歌的歌名,谢!!! 15
Pitbull&Ke$ha--Timber
的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢!
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首歌名 欧美流行男声类似电音 经常可以在台球厅一些地方听到 英语不好 歌词有句类似 比马龙喽 塞腰_百度知道
求一首歌名 欧美流行男声类似电音 经常可以在台球厅一些地方听到 英语不好 歌词有句类似 比马龙喽 塞腰
很震撼 类似呐喊
是去年或者今年的歌。。是男单声的 歌词是比马龙喽 什么 塞腰
提问者采纳
非主流 也就是what U wanna B
楼上的错了哦!!我敢打包票我的是对的
这些歌词就是开头时女声部分对不?而且声音还挺好听~~还有楼下的(不过我把答案一改好象自己成3楼了……) 非主流不是这首歌的名字 但是现在网上有很多人都把what U wanna B翻译成非主流 信不信由你
我只在乎多一个同样喜欢这首歌的人Darin-Be What you Wanna BeDoctor actor lawyer or a singerwhy not president be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor actor lawyer or a singerwhy not president be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bei know that we all got one thingthat we all share togetherwe got that one nice dreamwe live foryou never know what life could bringcoz nothing last for everjust hold on to the teamyou play fori know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor actor lawyer or a singerwhy not president be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bewe may have different ways to thinkbut it doesn't really matterwe all caught up in the steamof this lifefocus on every little thingthat's what does really matterluxury cars and blingthats not real lifei know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor actor lawyer or a singerwhy not president be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna belast year i used to dream about this daynow i'm here i'm singing for youi hope i could inspire youcoz i've got all the lovecoz i've got all love for youdoctor actor lawyer or a singerwhy not president be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor actor lawyer or a singerwhy not president be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor actor lawyer or a singerwhy not president be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna be....................................(miss you.. eilln)
非常抱歉兄弟。。这歌我要是也不知道就太土了。。我找的那首歌是男单声 是2012 或者13年的新歌。。
提问者评价
没人知道 谢谢你的回答
其他类似问题
台球厅的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
no limit!
可能是beat it
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询