my mother is a shophp support assistantt. she  w

高三英语测试练习(五)
当前位置:>>>>>>>>
说明:本套试卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分,满分120分。考试时间:120分钟。
第一卷(1-70)为答题卡部分,用2B铅笔将所选答案填涂在答题卡上。答案没有填涂到答题卡无效。
第二卷(71-80以及写作部分)的答案用0.5mm 的黑色签字笔写在答卷纸上。
听力题()
第一节()
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What's the most probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. They are host and guest.
B. They are waiter and customer.
C. They are husband and wife.
2. Where did this conversation take place?
A. At the hospital.
B. At the airport.
C. At the post office.
3. Why will the woman go to London?
A. To have a look at London.
B. To go with her friend.
C. To spend the weekend.
4. What's the woman's job?
A. She is a saleswoman.
B. She is a waitress. &&&& C. She is a hotel clerk.
5. How is the weather now?
A. It's snowing.
B.& It's raining.
C.& It's clear.
第二节( 1’×15=15’)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6-8题
6. Why was Paul angry with Jane?
A. She told the others about his salary. B. She told Mrs. Wallace his salary.
C. She always talks to everybody.
7. Why did Jane tell Mrs. Wallace the news according to her own explanation?
A. Because she thought it doesn't matter.
B. Because she knew everybody would know at last.
C. Because she got too excited and wasn't thinking.
8. What does Paul mean by "Everyone in this town got a big nose"?
A. People in this town have big noses.
B. People in this town are always eager to know about others' things.
C. People don't care about each other.
听第7段材料,回答第9-11题
9. What is the man reading?
A. A magazine.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A Chinese play.&&&&&&&& C. A newspaper.
10. Where are they going at the weekend?
A. Beijing Theater.&&&&&&& B. Beihai Park.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Beihai Cinema.
11. What are they going there for?
A. For a visit.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To see Beijing Opera.&&&&&&& C. To learn Beijing Opera.
听第8段材料,回答第12-14题
12. Why didn't Mike take an examination yesterday?
A. Because he didn't want to do so.&&&&& B. Because he got sick.
C. Because he got the examination date wrong.
13. What did the professor permit Mike to do?
A. Have all examination at home.
B. Have an exam sometime later when he got better.
C. Have an exam next term.
14. Why didn't Mike drive his car?
A. Because the doctor told him not to.
B. Because he liked taking a walk.
C. Because he didn't think he was able to.
听第9段材料,回答第15-17题
15. What does Rogers mean in this conversation?
A. Tom's friend.&&&&&&&&& B. Tom's teacher. & C. The name of a person.
16. What does Tom tell his mother in yesterday's lecture?
A. He had made a new discovery. B. He had lost his new job.C. He had just bought a car.
17. Why does Tom tell his mother about his job?
A. Because he doesn't want her to worry about his job.
B. Because he doesn't want her to worry about his life.
C. Because he doesn't want her to worry about his marriage.
听第10段材料,回答第18-20题
18.& Where did the fire probably start?
A. On the first floor.&& B. On the second floor. C. On the third floor.
19. When was the building built?
A. In 1930.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In 1782.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. In 1718.
20. What was the building used as at the time of the fire?
A. A history museum. & B. A hotel.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The old people's home.
II. 单项选择题(1’×15=15’)
21.(& ) It is not rare in _____ that people in _____ fifties are going to university for further education.
A. 1990s; their&&& B. the 1990s;& /&&& C. 1990s;& /&&& D. the 1990s;& their
22.(& ) I don’t want& ______ like I’m speaking ill of anybody, but the headmaster’s plan is unreasonable.
A. to sound&&& B. to be sounded&& C. sounding&& D. to have sounded
23.(& ) The Beatles,& ______ many of you are old enough to remember, came from Liverpool, Britain.
A. what&& B. that&& C. as&& D. when
24.(& ) The lady likes to take some novels to read if she goes to see a doctor _______ he is too busy.
A. so that&& B. as if&& C. in order&& D. in case
25.(& ) ------I’d better telephone Bob in recent days.------You ______. You two haven’t been in touch for so long time.
A. will&& B. may&& C. have to&& D. should
26.(& ) I began to ______ English when I was in Canada. Now I can communicate with it.
A. picked out&& B. picked up&& C. made out&&& D. made up
27.(& ) All schools are ______ of the Provincial Ministry of Education in Canada.
A. in control of&& B. in the control of&& C. under control of&& D. under the control of
28.(& ) Time ______, I’ll go to Nantong to have a short visit and we’ll have a meeting there.
A. to permit&& B. permits&& C. permitting&& D. permitted
29.(& ) ------What’s wrong with your coat?------The girl next to me _______ on it when I stood up to get off.
A. sitting&& B. sat&& C. was sitting&& D. had been sitting
30.(& ) Mary had a nice time yesterday in the park.. ______, and so did you!
A. So she had&& B. So had she&& C. So she did&& D. So did she
31.(& ) He had his color TV ______ in the repair shop yesterday.
A. repair&& B. repairing&& C. to repair&& D. repaired
32.(& ) H1N1 is said ______ one of the biggest challenge to the people in the world today.
A. that it is&& B. to had been&& C. that it has been&& D. to have been
33.(& ) I’d like to rent a minibus which can _______ 30 people for a trip to Nanjing.
A. fill& B. hold&& C. support&& D. catch
34.(& ) After hearing his exploring ______, Betty knew that he was ______ explorer.
A. experienced&& B. experienced
C. experience&&& D. experiencing
35.(& ) The sad news came all of sudden _______ his parents were drowned in the pond.
A. which&& B. as&& C.& when&& D. that
III. 完型填充(1’×20=20’)
通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36―55各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
While my father was an officer of the British army in South Africa, we lived in a ___36___ house. One evening, my father and sister and I were sitting together. He was ___37___the window.& I suddenly _ _38__ &that he was turning very pale. I sat still, for I did not want to __39__ my sick sister. Soon father said in a __40__ voice, “Kate and Joan, a friend of mine ___41___ here to see me this evening, and I wish to be ___42___ him. Will you go up to your own room?” We obeyed, went up to our room and closed the door.
Soon I heard a ___43___ like that of a door burst in, and then a climb of feet. They were hurrying __44__ the narrow stairs. Fearing that there was ___45__ near, I seized the pistol (手枪) on the table. Then I heard my father cry out, “For God’s sake(快!), child,& __46___ the door.” I did so. To my horror(恐怖), I saw, _& 47& &my father’s shoulder, a gorilla (大猩猩), the worst enemy of the soldier in Africa. He was &&&48&& &&my father. I raised the pistol and fired. The animal fell backwards with ___49___ loud cry. Father took the still &&50& &pistol from my hand, and fired another shot, which __51___ the gorilla.
It happened that father ___52___ us upstairs because he thought he would be able to __53_ the door―which was twenty feet away―___54___ the animal reached it. However, the gorilla was too& 55&&
and this was the cause of the hurried flight(逃跑) up the stairs.
36. A. two-storeyed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two storeyed&&&& C. two-storeys&&&&&& D. two storeys
37. A. towards&&& & B. opposite&&&&&&&&&&& C. inside&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. behind
38. A. knew&&&&&&&&&& B. learned&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. felt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. noticed
39. A. hurt&&&&&&&&&&&& B. frighten&&&&&&&&&&& C. lose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. trouble
40. A. loud&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pleasant
41. A. was&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. would be&&&&&&&&&& D. is coming
42. A. friendly to&&& B. alone with&&&&&&&& C. helpful to&&&&&&&&&& D. careful with
43. A. sound&&&&&&&&& B. cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. voice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shout
44. A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. through&&&&&&&&&&&& D. up
45. A. dangerous something&&&&B. some dangerous&& C. something dangerous&&&D. an accident
46. A. open&&&&&&&&&&& B. close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pull&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. draw
47. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. above&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. from
48. A. aiming at&&&&&& B. marching towards&& C. shooting at&&&&&&&&&D. running after
49. A. an exciting&&& B. a calm&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. an angry&&&&&&&&&&& D. a natural
50. A. smoked&&& B. smoke&&&&&& C.& smokefully&&& D. smoking
51. A. hit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. murdered&&&&&&&&& C. frightened&&&&&&&&& D. killed
52. A. had taken&&&& B. had sent&&&&&&&&&&& C. had driven&&&&&&&& D. had forced
53. A. push&&&&&&&&&&& B. lock&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. guard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. defend
54. A. until&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. though
55. A. quick&&&&&&&&&& B. huge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. heavy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stupid
IV. 阅读理解 (2’×15=30’)
请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
Liu Xiang, super star in the Asian Games, arrived on Tuesday morning, looking to retaining the men’s 110m hurdles champion and breaking his own Asian record.
The 23-year-old Chinese star, who shattered the world record when he clocked 12.88 seconds at an IAAF meet(国际业余田径会) in Lausanne last July, is expected to round off(圆满) his sizzling season in style with a second Asian Games gold. “Liu’s aim at Doha is to reach 13.20 seconds,” said Liu’s coach Sun Haiping. That meant Liu would break the Asian Games record of 13.27 seconds set by Liu himself at the Bussan Asian Games in South Korea in 2002.
“Everything is fine. It feels so good to come with many athletes to attend the Doha Asian Games. You got a lot of people to chat with,” Liu said. Liu said he watched Doha Asian Games matches on TV in China. “China now tops the gold medal list. I am excited about this.”
Liu, now a world star, was approached by many people for photo opportunities with him from the very start of his flight journey. Liu first came into international spotlight in Bussan Asian Games after grabbing the 110m& hurdles champion when he scored a runaway(压倒性的)victory with the games record of 13.27 seconds.
He then became the first Chinese man to win a track and field Olympic gold medal after historically taking the Olympic champion at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games.
“A lot of things changed during the past several years,” Liu said. “But I wish people would treat me like before.” Liu is expected to win easily at Doha, and the only suspense(悬念)is his new Asian Games record.
As a shining international star, Liu’s appearance at the 15th Asian Games is expected to draw lots of attention.
56. The record of 13.27 seconds was set by Liu Xiang at ______.
A. the Athens Olympic Games&&&&& B. an IAAF meet in Lausanne
C. the Bussan Asian Games&&&&&&&& D. the 15th Asian Games
57. We can infer from the passage that ________.
A. Liu Xiang will surely break the men’s 110m hurdles record at Doha Asian Games
B. no Chinese had ever got champion in track and field events at Olympic Games before Liu Xiang
C. a lot of attention will be paid to Liu Xiang in Doha Asian Games
D. Liu Xiang is a man hard to get along with and he doesn’t like to make friends.
58. What is the best title of this passage?
A. Liu Xiang’s arrival in Doha on Tuesday
B. Liu Xiang, the champion in the men’s 110m hurdles.
C. Liu Xiang will break a new world record
D. Liu Xiang, Chinese pride
Here is a good reason to be hopeful about the future: it might help you stay alive.
Findings from a new study were presented at a recent meeting of the American Psychosomatic(身心的) Society. Researchers in the United States studied one hundred thousand women during an eight-year period, beginning in nineteen ninety-four. All of the women were fifty years of age or older. The study was part of the Women's Health Initiative organized by the National Institutes of Health.
The women were asked questions that measured their beliefs or ideas about the future. The researchers attempted to identify each woman's personality eight years after gathering the information.
The study found that hopeful individuals were fourteen percent less likely than other women to have died from any cause. The hopeful women were also thirty percent less likely to have died from heart disease after the eight years.
Hilary Tindle from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pennsylvania was the lead author of the report. She said the study confirmed earlier research that linked optimistic (乐观的) feelings to longer life.
The researchers also gathered information about people's education, financial earnings, physical activity and use of alcohol or cigarettes. Independent of those things, the findings still showed that optimists had less of a chance of dying during the eight-year period.
Some women who answered the questions were found to be cynically (爱嘲笑地) hostile (怀敌意的), or highly untrusting of others. These women were sixteen percent more likely to die than the others. They also were twenty-three percent more likely to die of cancer.
The study also found that women who were not optimistic were more likely to smoke and have high blood pressure or diabetes. They were also more likely not to exercise.
Professor Tindle says the study did not confirm whether optimism leads to healthier choices, or if it actually affects a person's physical health. She also says the study does not prove that negative (消极的) emotions or distrust lead to bad health effects and shorter life. Yet there does appear to be a link that calls for more research.
/specialenglish/-voa2.cfm
59. Which of the following is NOT true above study mentioned in the passage?
A. One hundred thousand women aged fifty years old or older were involved in the study.
B. The hopeful women were 30% less likely to have died from heart disease after the eight years.
C. Some women who were highly untrusting of others were 16% more likely to die than the others.
D. negative emotions or distrust actually affect a person's physical health.
60. The above passage mainly _________.
A. gives advice on how to keep hopeful
B. introduces a study about women’s psychosomatic health
C. introduces a study that confirmed optimism leads to healthier choices.
D. warns that negative emotions lead to bad health effects and shorter life
61. From the findings from the new study, we can infer _______________.
A. optimism might be helpful to your health. B. negative emotions don’t lead to shorter life.
C. There is no link between people’s emotions and their health.
D. There is necessary link between people’s emotions and their health.
62. What’s the meaning of the underlined phrase “independent of” in the sixth paragraph?
A. naturally connected with&&&&&& B. not satisfied with
C. controlled by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not dependent on
Long March exhibit
The Shanghai History Museum is putting on an exhibition to mark the 60th anniversary of the Long March. On show are more than 220 photos and 40 items that explain with pictures how the communist Red Army drew back from its besieged (被围困的) bases in Jiangxi Province and fought its way to northern Shanxi province in the mid-1930s. Explanations are all in Chinese. The show will end on November 20.
Time: &&&&&&&&&& 10:00 am―4:00 pm.
Address: &&&&&&&&&&&&& 1286 Hongqiao Road
Admission: &&& 8 yuan for Chinese/ 15 yuan for foreigners
Thai elephants
Eight elephants from Thailand are entertaining visitors at Changfeng Park by riding bikes, playing basketball, balancing on a beam, dancing and blowing a mouth-organ. People are encouraged to have a tug-of-war (拔河比赛) with the animals or lie on the ground and have the elephants walk over them. The elephants give three shows a day at 9:30 am, 3:30 pm and 8:00 pm and there is an additional show at 1:30 pm at weekends. The show will end on November 15.
Address: &&&&&&&&&&&&& 189 Daduhe Road
Admission: &&& 30-40 yuan
Dancing dolphins
Dolphins jumping from the water to touch a ball, swaying their bodies to music, kissing people and solving math by tapping their tails have made the dolphinarium in Peace Park an attraction for children. Seals and sea lions also perform.
Hours:&&&&&&&&&&& 10:30 am, 4:00 pm, and 7:30 pm
Admission: &&& 20 yuan for adults and 10 yuan for children.
63. If you go to visit the Long March exhibit with an Australian, how much will you pay altogether for the admission?
A. 16 yuan&&&& B. 23 yuan&&&& C. 30 yuan&&& D. 20 yuan
64. At the exhibition, you will see ________.
A. many articles written by famous writers&& B. many things left by the Red Army
C. books on the Long March&&&&&&& D. many photos and pictures about the Long Match.
65. Which of the following is NOT done by the Thai elephants?
A. Riding bicycles.&&&&&&&& B. Blowing a mouth-organ
C. Doing math&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Having a tug-of-war with people.
There are laws in every state that address hacker activities either directly or as an extension of existing laws. These laws set fairly clear guidelines on what is considered legal and not legal to do within the field of computer use. If a person violates these laws, then they have committed a crime. If you or I break into a house or business and destroy property we will expect to be held accountable. Hackers are no different are should expect the same treatment. If I break into a house and watch the owners TV or read their personal files I have broken the law. The same is true for a hacker who breaks into a computer network and accessed confidential information. Also, the Federal Government has laws con privacy of information that also apply to the typical activities carried on by the average hacker. Clearly it is a crime to engage in or pursue any activities in violation of these laws.
The conclusion we should all come to is that hackers are criminals by definition of their activities and should not be praised by the media. We do not praise bank robbers or burglars for bypassing the security of our home or savings and loan. A clever or creative criminal can not be excused of his or her crimes. If we continue to do this we encourage them to continue and put ourselves at risk. Furthermore, they need to expect to pay the consequences for their actions. We will all benefit by clearly understanding that a hacker is a criminal and not to be praised or admired by our children or us.
66.&& In the article, the author is mainly talking about _________ .
A.&&& media have a mixed opinion about the role hackers play in society
B.&&& what we can do to prevent hackers from attacking the Internet
C.&&& how we can solve the Internet problems without hackers.
D.&&& hackers are criminals and they do not provide services.
67.&& According to the article, which of the following is NOT true?
A. The author thinks the hacker is a terrorist, as media paint out.
B. hackers generate no value but take advantage of flaws of the Internet.
C. According to the law of the states and the federal, hackers are illegal.
D. hackers are clever, but we can’t excuse them for this.
68.&& The underlined word “dramatize” in the third paragraph probably means _______.
A. enlarge&& B. deny&&& C. lessen&& D. decline
69. We can infer from the third paragraph that_______.
A. Every state and the federal government have their own laws.
B. Some of the laws think hackers are illegal but others don’t think so.
C. The federal laws are completely the same as those of each state.
D. There is no difference between the federal laws and those of each state.
70. Which of the following shows the reason why the author thinks hackers don’t provide services but are criminals?
a. Hackers play games with people’s property without generating value for people.
b. Hackers are costing the public money and resources to protect themselves from their attacks.
c. Hackers break into secure networks and cause damage with clever viruses.
d. Hackers are clever, but they, as criminals, can not be excused of his or her crimes.
A. abcd&& B. abc& C. abd&& D. acd
V. 任务型阅读(1’×10=10)
Do you love to cook?&Are you feeling inspired by the movie Ratatouille or all the food-based reality TV shows on air today?&If so, working as a chef may just be for you.&However, before you rush out and sign up for cooking school, be aware that working as a chef isn't all very attractive.&There's a long ladder to climb before you reach the rank of head chef at a top restaurant.
The first question that many future chefs have is whether or not they need to attend cooking school in order to become successful.&The short answer is no C it is possible to develop your cooking skills on your own, or to work your way up the ladder from a position as a prep cook or line cook.&However, if you are able to invest in a cooking school education, it's definitely a good idea.&Cooking school will not only introduce you to other elements of a chef's career C like sanitation (卫生) and kitchen management C but will also help you develop connections that can help get your career off the ground.
Your first job as a chef will likely be at the bottom of the ladder.&If you attended cooking school, you may find that you're able to start out as a prep cook in a nice restaurant, while chefs without this degree may find employment as short order or line cooks in smaller restaurants and diners.&Expect to work hard in these positions C you'll put in long hours on your feet, carrying heavy pots and pans around a steaming kitchen.&And don't expect to be paid much C chefs in these positions typically earn about $26,000-$32,000/year.&However, it is in these positions that you'll have the chance to learn from more experienced chefs and to prove yourself ready for higher-level positions.
Competition for chef positions can be fierce, but if you've proven yourself to be talented and creative, you may be invited to fill a second chef or assistant chef position.&You may also be able to use your experience to move from a smaller, unrenowned restaurant to a rated restaurant in the culinary capitols of the world.&But don't expect that the work load will be reduced.&If anything, these positions are more demanding that the entry-level positions, since you'll be responsible for more of the kitchen operations and for ensuring customer satisfaction.&In addition, one common complaint of chefs working these positions is the hours C working popular meal shifts may leave little time for socializing outside of the restaurant.
With time and experience, you may eventually be able to earn the title of head chef at a well known restaurant or finally fulfill your dream of owning your own restaurant.&It should go without saying that these opportunities are even more competitive and demanding than work at any other level of the chef hierarchy (层).&You'll be expected to provide the creative vision for the restaurant, coming up with new and innovative dishes to please your patrons.&In addition, you'll also be responsible for the overall management of your entire staff and all the kitchen operations. Because of all the stress involved in this career path, it isn't uncommon to see talented chefs leave the restaurant industry behind for calmer options, like catering or restaurant buffet management.&However, most people in the industry will tell you that despite the utter chaos of their profession, there's nothing else they'd rather be doing.
VI. 写作(25’)
2009年6月,江苏省教育厅下令,严禁中小学利用双休日和节假日补课,这给中学生带来了许多好处,但同时也引发了一些问题。请你就此谈谈自己的看法。
注意:1、词数:150左右。2、足够的时间adequate time 上瘾 be addicted to 耗费exhaust 过度的excessive 交替alternate 3、开头已经给出,不计入总词数。
2009年6月,江苏省教育厅下令,严禁中小学利用双休日和节假日补课。
l有更多时间休息,消除疲劳;
l有更多机会从事自己的爱好,学习一些课外的东西,增长知识;
l有更多时间参加体育锻炼,增强体质;
l有更多时间参加社会活动,锻炼自己;
l有足够的时间为下一周做好安排和准备。
l一些学生会觉得无事可做,只是睡觉;
l一些学生会沉湎于电影、电视剧、游戏等;
l一些学生会过度运动,导致过度疲劳。
In June, 2009, Jiangsu Education Office issued an order requiring all schools in Jiangsu Province to stop having lessons on weekends and holidays.
.任务型阅读()
.写作()
 参考范文:
In June, 2009, Jiangsu Education Office issued an order requiring all schools in Jiangsu Province to stop having lessons on weekends and holidays.
Weekends and holidays can bring a lot of benefits to students. First, they not only offer students more time to get rid of tiredness and have a&good rest, but also give them more chances to take up some hobbies which can increase their knowledge. Second, students can have enough time to take part in various kinds of sport activities to improve their health. Furthermore, they can spend more time on social activities to improve their abilities. Last, students can have adequate time to plan and prepare their life and study next week.
As a coin has two sides, there are also some problems. Some students feel that they have nothing to do but sleep. Some are addicted to such entertainments as watching TV, seeing films and playing video games. Some exhaust themselves by excessive outdoor games.
In my opinion, to spend a meaningful weekend or holiday, we students should plan our leisure scientifically and remember entertainment, rest and study should alternate.
W: I think I have the duck, please.
M: I'm very sorry, Madam. I'm afraid there isn't any left.
W: Excuse me, visiting hours are over . It's time for you to leave.
M: I'm sorry, I didn't know the time or I would have left earlier.
M: Are you going to London next weekend?
W: Yes, I will visit a friend of mine while I am there.
M: I want a single room with a bath, what's the rate?
W: It's 25 a day. Your room number is 213. It is on the second floor. Here is your key.
M: You'd better take your coat with you. It looks like it's going to snow.
W: You may be right. Thank you for mentioning this.
M: Aw, Jane! What did you have to go and do that for?
W: Do what?
M: You know what I am taking about. Why did you go and tell Mrs. Wallace how much money I am going to make? Now she will go and tell the whole world!
W: Well, I am sorry, Paul.
M: Yeah, but you know she talks to everybody and their brothers.
W: Well, I apologize. I guess I wasn't thinking. I got all excited.
M: Oh, well, it’s done now. I guess it doesn't matter that much, anyway. They will know in the end. Everyone in this town got a big nose.
W: You know, it is really a lot of money for a first job...
M: Susan, Please pass me a copy of China Daily.
W: Here you are.
M: I want to find what’s on this weekend.
W: Is there anything good on?
M: The Beijing Opera is showing on Saturday evening. Do you like Beijing Opera?
W: Oh, yes. Very much. When and where will it be?
M: At 7:30 in Beihai Park.
W: Let's go and see it, OK?
M: Good idea!
W: Where were you yesterday?
M: I was at home asleep.
W: Asleep! I thought that you had to take an exam.
M: I was sick. I had a fever. I couldn't get out of bed.
W: You still look a little sick. You couldn't go back to bed.
M. I' m going now. I just came here to speak to my professor.
W: What did he tell you?
M: He said that I' d be able to take a make-up.
W: Well, that’s all right then. Are you going straight home?
M: I have to stop at the drugstore on the way. I need some aspirin.
W: Do you think that you should walk that far?
M: I have to walk. I didn't bring my car. 1 didn't think I'd be able to drive today.
W: Well, take care of yourself.
M: OK. Thanks.
W: What are you doing, Tom?
M: I' m writing to my mother.
W: But you wrote to her only yesterday.
M: Yes, but I have something new to tell her.
W: Something new?
M: Yes. I am telling her I've decided to take up a part-time job as a shop assistant.
W: What do you mean? You've been working at one nearly three months. Have you been fired by Rogers?
M: No. My mother doesn't know I have a part-time job.
W: You mean you didn't tell her before?
M: No. I didn't want her to worry about my study.
W: But why are you telling her now?
M. I don't want her to worry about my life here. You see, I told her that I'd just bought a car in my letter.
Now, here is news:
An early morning fire damaged the Historic Geller House today. It de&stroyed the third floor of the building, but fire-fighters saved the first and the second floors. There were a few elderly people living in the building at the time and they were carried to safety. The Geller House was built in 1718, and was used as a hotel for over 150 years. George Washington stayed here in 1782. The Geller’s owned the house until 1930’s. Then they sold it to Mill’s family. Five years ago, it was made into a building for the elderly. Several fire departments were called to the scene. When we asked Fire Chief Andrew Barnes how the fire started, he answered that most likely a burning cigarette caused it. Chief Barnes promised a further investigation into the cause.任务型阅读的评分标准:原则上错一个字母或者是大小写错误,均为零分。写作的评分标准:本题总分为分,按个档次给分。评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。词数少于和多于的,从总分中减去分。字迹潦草从总分中扣分评分时,应注意的主要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性。拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写汉词汇用法均可接受。如书写较差,以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。内容要点可用不同方式表达,对紧扣主题的适当发挥应予加分。【各档次的给分范围和要求】第五档很好;分完全完成了试题规定的任务。覆盖所有内容要点。应用了较多的语法结构和词汇。语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误,但为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致;具备较强的语言运用能力。有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑。完全达到了预期的写作目的。第四档好:分完全完成了试题规定的任务。虽漏掉、个次重点,但覆盖所有主要内容。应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确,些许错误主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致。应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑。达到了预期的写作目的。第三档适当:分基本完成了试题规定的任务。虽漏掉一些内容,但覆盖所有主要内容。应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解。应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文内容连贯。整体而言,基本达到了预期的写作目的。第二档较差:分未恰当完成试题规定的任务。漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容,写了一些无关内容。语法结构单调、词汇项目有限。有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解。较少使用语句间的连接成分,内容缺少连贯性。信息未能清楚地传达给读者。第一档差:分未完成试题规定的任务。明显遗漏主要内容,写了一些无关内容,原因可能是未理解试题要求。语法结构单调、词汇项目有限。较多语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响对写作内容的理解。缺乏语句间的连接成分,内容不连贯。信息未能传达给读者。不得分:(分)未能传达给读者任何信息:内容太少,无法评判;写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容无法看清。
【上一篇】
【下一篇】

我要回帖

更多关于 she 160 的文章

随机推荐