Because of the heavy rain,……这样爱你对不对对,原因是?谢谢

/73该会员上传的其它文档:12 p.12 p.4 p.8 p.3 p.7 p.3 p.3 p.2 p.3 p.3 p.4 p.3 p.3 p.4 p.2 p.3 p.1 p.1 p.2 p.3 p.4 p.7 p.7 p.【感悟高考】Theengineersaresobusythattheyhav..【感悟高考】Theengineersaresobusythattheyhavezerotimeforoutdoorsportsactivities,________theyhavetheinterest.(2010?安徽,29)A.whereverB.wheneverC.evenifD.asif解析...2013高一英语精品课件:Unit2Englisharoundtheworld-Period1(新人教版必修1)相关文档专题docdocpptpptpptpptpptdocdocdocdocdocdocpptpptpptpptpptpptdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信Because of the heavy rain,……对不对,原因是?谢谢_百度知道
Because of the heavy rain,……对不对,原因是?谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
对的,because of后面只接名词或者动名词做宾语,表示“由于。。。。。”
正确,because of 后跟名词because 后跟句子都表示原因
对,because of+sth.
如果改为because,则为1.Because it rains heavily.2.Because there is the heavy rain二选一
没有错。Because接句子,because of后面只能接名词
对的。后跟名词形式
应该没有错误…原因…
对,because of后面加名词词组
因为雨下得很大
作为一个介词短语,它是对的。
如果要写成完整的句子,那还要有主语和谓语。
如:We decided not to go to the park because of the heavy rain
因为雨下得很大
heavy rain 是固定搭配
because of后加名词短语
其他类似问题
rain的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【热点】2015中考英语专项复习精编:名词性从句_学优中考网 |
中考复习名语性从句专项练习
1.— How about buying an iPhone 4s for your mother’s birthday?
— Oh, maybe it’s too expensive, Dad. Do you know _______?
A. how much does it cost
B. how much it costs
C. how much it cost
D. how much did it cost
2.---- Do you know
----I’ve heard that he wants to go there for further study.
A. why he will go to
B. why will he go to
C. he why will go to
D. he will why go to
3.---Can you tell me _____________?
---Of course. Japan.
A what’s his job
B where does he come from
C where he is from
D what language he speaks
4.Nobody told us _____
A. what to do it
B. how to do
C. where to do
D. when to do it
5.Do you know where ______ from?
A. he come
B. he comes
C. did he come
D. does he came
6.I believe ____________, because he is ________honest man.
7.--_____ you do, I will support you.
- Thank You.
A Whenever
8.--_____ you do, I will support you.
- Thank You.
A Whenever
9.Don’t lose heart. _______ you do, we’ll support you.
A. However
B. Wherever
C. Whatever
D. Whenever
【解析】本题是特殊疑问句作宾语从句,要用陈述句语序。故选B
【解析】考查宾语从句的用法。宾语从句语序要用陈述语序即“疑问词+主语+谓语”,故选A。
这题考查疑问句做宾语从句的用法,宾语从句要变成陈述句语序,在根据答语:Japan,说明是问从哪里来的。选C。
【解析】考查疑问词+不定式的用法。What作do的宾语,it多余,排除A;B、C两项缺少宾语;D项不缺宾语。句意“没有人告诉我们什么时候做这件事。”故选D。
【解析】本题know后跟的是一个宾语从句,用正常的顺序,故不选CD,从句主语是he,故用comes,故本题选B。
【解析】句意“我相信他说的话,因为他是一个诚实的人。”believe后跟宾语从句,D项不是陈述语序,排除D;honest首字母发音是元音,故用an。故选B。
【解析】Whenever无论何时;However无论怎样;Whoever 无论谁;Whatever无论什么。句意:无论你做什么我都支持你。——谢谢你。故选D。
无论……都Whenever表示不论何时However无论如何
【解析】However 不管怎样,Wherever 无论哪里,Whatever无论什么,Whenever不管什么时候,句意:不要失去信心,无论你做什么我们都会支持你。所以选C。
本文档由会员 8009201 于
11:41:22 上传频道:学科:年级:九年级地区:全国类型:新课标版本:中考复习只看标题相关资料中考复习人称代词专项练习一、单项选择1.My parents are going to take_________ to Mount Wuyi this summer holidayA. my
C. mine2.I find _______ difficult to finish the work on time中考复习强调句专项练习单项选择1.It is important
learn team spirit.A. of
C. for, to
D. to2.---It was ___________ who helped us out of danger.中考复习祈使句专项练习单项选择1.________ stand too close to North Americans. Give them more personal space.A. Aren't
D. Don't2.---Is there a No. 2 bus stop near中考复习名语性从句专项练习单项选择1.— How about buying an iPhone 4s for your mother’s birthday?— Oh, maybe it’s too expensive, Dad. Do you know _______?A. how much does it costB. how much it costsC. h中考复习连词专项练习单项选择1.Time waits for no man. But teenagers won’t realize the value of time until it’s gone. Don’t waste your time,
you will regret it.A. and
中考复习句子成分专项练习单项选择1.Teenagers
allowed to drive .A. should not be
B. should be not
C. not should be2.Peter is a good doctor.A. 宾语 B. 表语
D. 状语3.I think ______ necessa中考复习句型转换专项练习1.My classmates are going to skate in the afternoon. (改为否定句)My classmates ________ ________ to skate in the afternoon. Mr. Zhao goes fishing every weekend. (改为反意疑问句)Mr. Zhao go中考复习介词和介词短语专项练习一、单项选择1.On my visit to Australia, I feel Australians are similar ______ us in many ways.A. withB. inC. toD. at2.Sydney Opera House ______ a usual theatre and it symb中考复习交际专项练习单项选择1.—Rose isn’t here today. Is she ill?— ________. I saw her at the doctor’s this morning.A. I hope so
B. I don’t mind
C. I am afraid so
D. I don’t think so2.----I中考复习简单句专项练习单项选择1.--There
so many foreigners in the streets these days.-- They might be runners in the Yellow River Estuary (入海口,河口) International Marathon.A. isB. areC. ha中考复习冠词专项练习一、单项选择1.—What do you want to be in the future, Lucy?—I want to be _____ pilot. It is _____exciting job.A. a
D. an2.Ma中考复习构词法专项练习单项选择1.His daughter is _________ girl.A. a eight-year-old
B. an eight-year-oldC. an eight-years-old
D. a eight years old2.We'll be away fo中考复习感叹句专项练习单项选择1.______ clever the boy is!A.HowB.WhatC.What aA. What a
B. What an
D. How 3._________they had _________with each other over a cup of coffee!A. How fun, chatt中考复习副词专项练习一、单项选择1.The sun is shining
. You'd better wear sunglasses while you are out.A. brightly
B. lightly
C. heavily2.Ted was hard-working. Hi中考复习复合句专项练习单项选择1.---Congratulations to you on making such great progress!---Thanks, but I would do better ________ I was given more time.A. ifB. unlessC. thoughD. because2.I’m w中考复习反义疑问句专项练习单项选择1." What should I get my mum for her birthday ?” “Why _____ get her a scarf ?" A. don 't you
B. do you. C. are you.2.--- They have never seen the film,
they?--- Y中考复习英译汉专项练习一、翻译翻译划线句子 (共5小题,每小题2分)’t move because it was so cold.“Poor thing,” the man said, “3.I must try to save your life.” He picked it up and looked for a warm place to put it in. 4.But 中考复习汉译英专项练习翻译根据所给提示完成下列句子。1.让我们尽最大的努力来帮助贫困地区的孩子们。Let’s __________________________________________ the children in poor areas.2.你去过盐城科技博物馆多少次了?_________________________________ Yancheng Sc中考复习的短文改错专项练习改错1.He shouldn’t eat something.(
) ________A
D2.一I have a toothache.—May be you should see a dentist.(
) ________A
D3.Da中考复习动词语态专项练习一、单项选择1.-- Excuse me, sir, smoking
in the gas station.-- Oh, I'm really sorry.A. doesn't allow
B. isn't allowed
C. aren't allowed2.Have you heard 中考复习定语从句专项练习单项选择1.I’ll never forget the lesson ______ last year.A. that I learnB. that I learnedC. what I learnD. what I learned2.The young lady _____is interviewing Lin Zhixu中考复习倒装句专项练习一、单项选择1.---Peter, I will visit our teacher this Sunday.\----_______. Let’s go together.A. Nor do I
B. I will do
C. So will I
D. So can I2.— I’m not going swimming tomorrow中考复习不定代词专项练习一、单项选择1.
was born being good at all things. You can do well in things through hard work. As an English learner, you can’t be excellent without enough practice.A. Everybody
中考复习并列句专项练习、单项选择1.Chinese students think science subjects are ______ foreign languages.A. more difficult as
B. less difficult than
C. much difficult than
D. so difficult as2.My mother中考复习宾语从句专项练习单项选择1.– Mr. Wang, can you tell me
?- www.hledu.net will help you.A. why I can get the latest news about educationB. where can I search for the information about high scho【】5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)请根据每题所提供的图片和提示词(要求全部用上),写一个与图片情景相符的句子。106
110【小题1】(they, now)【小题2】(Wang Wei, last Saturday)【小题3】(bad, in)【小题4】(【】2013年度“最美孝心少年”的感人事迹,你深受感动。请你用英语写一则日记,写出自己的感受。内容要点及要求:1. 表明自己将向“孝心少年”学习;2. 你将在日常生活、学习中做些什么来孝敬父母;[来源:中.考.资.源.网]3. 词数:80左右。开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。提示词(可选用):learn from, respect, care for,1.【】. 口语运用第一节 从方框中选出最佳选项完成下面的对话。A: Hi, Bill. You were not at school yesterday.
【小题1】B: Oh, I fell off my bike on my way to school and hurt my leg.A: I’m sorry to hear that.
【小题2】B:1. 【】根据句意及汉语提示,用短语的恰当形式完成下列句子,并将答案写在答题卡对应位置。【小题1】Because of the heavy rain,we have to
(推迟)the sports meeting.【小题2】If you want to call him now, his telephone number can be
(查找) in my 1. 【】105题。Should Shanghai bid for(申办) the Summer Olympics in 2028? Here are some people’s opinions.Some people said, “The games will improve Shanghai’s global influence and the city is powerfu

我要回帖

更多关于 家说亲对不对 的文章

随机推荐