关于圣诞节的英语四人英语情景剧情景剧,带翻译四分钟左右

初一英语话剧,搞笑一点的,要加翻译,4人表演,快啊,时间控制在3分钟左右_百度作业帮
初一英语话剧,搞笑一点的,要加翻译,4人表演,快啊,时间控制在3分钟左右
初一英语话剧,搞笑一点的,要加翻译,4人表演,快啊,时间控制在3分钟左右
搞笑英语话剧剧本《 荆珂刺秦王》 旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. Mr Jingk...急求一篇5分钟左右的四人英语情景对话(有翻译),要很幽默的,在对话当中要能有很多搞笑的动作。-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 急求一篇5分钟左右的四人英语情景对话(有翻译),要很幽默的,在对话当中要能有很多搞笑的动作。
急求一篇5分钟左右的四人英语情景对话(有翻译),要很幽默的,在对话当中要能有很多搞笑的动作。
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“急求一篇5分钟左右的四人英语情景对话(有”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急求一篇5分钟左右的四人英语情景对话(有”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急求一篇5分钟左右的四人英语情景对话(有翻译),要很幽默的,在对话当中要能有很多搞笑的动作。,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:顾客:小心,你的大拇指在我汤里了
服务员:别担心,先生,不是很烫!
Diner:Watchout!Yourthumbsinmysoup!
Waiter:Don'tworrySirit'snotthathot!
服务员给顾客拿来了牛排,大拇指在牛肉上。“你疯了吗?”顾客喊到,“你的手在我的牛排上!”“什么?”服务员说,“你想让它再掉地上?”
Awaiterbringsthecustomerthesteakheorderedwithhisthumboverthemeat.Areyoucrazy?yelledthecustomerwithyourhandonmysteak?WhatanswersthewaiterYouwantittofallontheflooragain?
服务员:茶或咖啡?先生。
第一个顾客:我要茶
第二个顾客:我也是茶——杯子要干净的!
服务员:两杯茶,哪个要干净的杯子?
Waiter:Teaorcoffeegentlemen?
I'llhavetea.
2ndcustomer:Metoo-andbesuretheglassisclean!
(Waiterexitsreturns)Waiter:Twoteas.Whichoneaskedforthecleanglass?
顾客:服务员,这只苍蝇在我汤里干什么?看起来象是在仰泳,
Waiterwhat'sthisflydoinginmysoup?Umlookstometobebackstrokesir...
顾客:汤里有只苍蝇!
服务员:别担心,先生,面包里的蜘蛛会干掉它。
Waiterthere'saflyinmysoup!
Don'tworrysirthespideronthebreadrollwillget'em.
服务员,我汤里有只苍蝇!不是,先生,那是蟑螂,苍蝇在你牛排里。
Waiterthere'saflyinmysoup!Nosirthat'sacockroachtheflyisonyoursteak.
服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!别让别人看见,先生,要不别人都要。
Waiterthere'saflyinmysoup!Keepitdownsirorthey'llallbewantingone.
服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!我知道,先生,我们没有另收钱。
Waiterthere'saflyinmysoup!ItsOKSirthere'snoextracharge!
服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!对不起,先生,我弄走那三个时忘了这个。
Waiterthereisaflyinmysoup!SorrysirmaybeI'veforgottenitwhenIremovedtheotherthree.
服务员,汤里有只死苍蝇!
是的,先生,是开水杀死了它们。
Waiterthere'sadeadflyinmysoup!
Yessirit'sthehotwaterthatkillsthem.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:顾客:小心,你的大拇指在我汤里了 服务员:别担心,先生,不是很烫! Diner:Watchout!Yourthumbsinmysoup! Waiter:Don'tworrySirit'snotthathot! 服务员给顾客拿来了牛排,大拇指在牛肉上。“你疯了吗?”顾客喊到,“你的手在我的牛排上1“什么?...===========================================问:一定要四个人答:A:Good afternoon. B,C,D: Good afternoon. A:How is going on today? B:I got lots of homework and I don't know how to do it. The worst is that I need to hand up it tomorrow. A:Oh, it's terrible! C:It's nothing compare with mine. M...===========================================问:一定要四个人答:一篇关于购物的英语四人口语对话五分钟左右 检举|今天 13:15webappf_ask08 | 来自手机知道 | 分类:英语考试 | 浏览3次===========================================问:一定要四个人答:1.I had an amusing experience last year. After I had left a small village in the south of France, I drove on to the next town. On the way, a young man waved to me. I stopped and he asked me for a lift. As soon as he had got int...===========================================问:很急啊,明天要测试了,大虾帮帮忙答:1.Today, I want to tell you a joke, the three countries onto ghosts, the Chinese, French, British, gather together,they are squandering their respective countries to see whose spending even more strongly that the French people ...===========================================问:有关出国旅游的。4个人的,说5分钟左右,谢谢啦答:经典的4句 A:hello ,B 1分钟 B:hello,how are u C? 1分钟 C:Fine,what about you A? 1分钟 D:Both A and me is fine 。 1分钟=========================================== 服务员,汤里有只苍蝇!对不起,先生,我弄走那三个时忘了这个。 Waiterthereisaflyinmysoup!SorrysirmaybeI'veforgottenitwhenIremovedtheotherthree. 服务员,汤里有只死苍蝇! ...===========================================在PARTY上谈论食物的四人对话 A: May I have your attention, please? Hello, my dear friends. Welcome to my dinner party. The party is about to begin. Let's start eating now. ...=========================================== L;Hai eyery one ,I'm Lily. H;one or every ,nobody billiant.but one is e"I'm lucky dog." K;you're lucky dog,you can have a dog than you can say:"I'm lucky dog "===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助关于爱情的三人英语对话四分钟左右谢谢_百度知道
关于爱情的三人英语对话四分钟左右谢谢
提问者采纳
a:你们认为金钱和友谊和爱情三者哪个最重要?b:我认为金钱最重要a:为什么?我不这样认为,我认为爱情更重要b:你难道没听说过吗?没有永远的朋友,只有永远的利益。a:你说的很有道理,可是我觉得金钱并不是万能的b:可是你们不觉得没有钱我们就不能生活了吗a:也许吧,但是我坚持我的原则.你觉得友谊和爱情那个比较可靠?b:爱情可靠a:我想在大多数情况下朋友是胜过爱人的b:爱人才是陪你度过一生的人 a: do you think of money and friendship, and love all three is the most important?b: I think the money the most importanta: Why? I do not think so, I think that love is more importantb: do not you heard? Are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.a: you say makes sense, but I feel that money is not a panaceab: However, you do not think there is no money, we do not live ina: Maybe, but I stand by my principles. Do you think the friendship and love that is more reliable?b: Love and reliablea: I think in most cases, a friend was better than lovedb: love is the person to accompany you through life
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Robbie 和Alex是一对好朋友。有一天,他俩在Robbie家发现了一只狗Gemma。他们用了很多办法为狗找主人,但都没有成功。最后,他们来到了一家动物收容所。Linda是这家动物收容所的所长。
Linda: Good morning .sir .what can I do for you?
Robbie: Good morning .My name is Robbie Stewart.
And this is Alex Pappas.
Alex: Hi .Good morning. Yesterday we found dog named Gemma.
Robbie: We have thought many ways to find it’s host,
but we don't succeed ultimately.
Linda: Oh, wait a while. You know I must make a record
in terms of rule.
Robbie: No problem.
Linda: OK .Your name will do, Mr. Stewart .
关于爱情的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学生英语情景剧,角色6到10人,只有这一天时间了,急.一定要有中文翻译_百度作业帮
小学生英语情景剧,角色6到10人,只有这一天时间了,急.一定要有中文翻译
小学生英语情景剧,角色6到10人,只有这一天时间了,急.一定要有中文翻译
《Snow white》SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人 P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the peopl The queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, and she was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, but the people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场 Snow white: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother? 音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场 Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful, Where is Mirror? Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s beautiful? M: You, but snow white is much more beautiful than you, she is the most beautiful in the world! Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white. 猎人出场 H: Yes, my queen 音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃 Snow white: Help me ,help me, please, please A: what’s the matter with you? Snow white: The hunter…hunter… A: bite you bite you … 小动物追赶猎人下场 Snow white: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house . I will eat a little and lie down. 音乐起,7个小矮人出场, D: 1/Look, somebody ate my food---- 2/somebody drank my water---- 3/someone is sleeping now---- 4/What a beautiful girl!---- 小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话 5/How do you do? Snow white: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you! D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too---- 6/: Welcome to our house! 7/: Would you like to live here? Snow white: My pleasure, thank you very much! D: Let’ s go out for our work, bye-bye, SNOW WHITE 皇后、魔镜出场 Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s beautiful? M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you! Q: What? Snow white is not dead? Ha ha ha, I got a good idea! 音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话 Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple, Snow white: Hello, Good morning grandma! Q: Pretty girl, would you like a bite? Snow white: Oh, yes, thank you grandma! 白雪公主咬一口后倒地 Q: The girl is dead! Ha ha ha… 小矮人出场、围着公主哭 Snow white wake up, wake up… 音乐起,动物引着王子出场 P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen! 王子吻公主,公主醒了 Snow white: Thank you for your help! P: My pleasure.音乐起,小动物、小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞课堂英语情景剧2到三分钟四人表演_百度作业帮
课堂英语情景剧2到三分钟四人表演
课堂英语情景剧2到三分钟四人表演
闵:1,通知人,现有的两个.2,分别通知被通报的两个人,现有三个学生一个老师,3,已通知四口人,现有七名学生一个老师.4,告知市民的休息.共有四分钟用完.

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语情景剧剧本 的文章

随机推荐