把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-有谁听过一女生唱的Apologize_百度知道
有谁听过一女生唱的Apologize
应该是在艾薇儿还是哪个女歌手【外国的】的专辑里找到的、清新、我实在QQ音乐里听到的其实第一次听的时候感觉很奇怪。。,因为我感觉女生的声音很嗲很轻快、明朗的味道。、、。颇有非主流的味道。哪位能找到啊,嗲到不像人。可是我觉得还挺好听的,可是现在又找不到了,可是再找就找不到了节奏蛮快的:谢了、麻烦告诉我。我QQ
提问者采纳
我找到你要的歌了 也加了你的QQ 等你确定 就发给你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
apologize的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
歌曲:Apologize (Feat. One Republic) 歌手:Timbaland 专辑:《Shock Value》 歌词编辑:Tracy Hans I&#92;&#39;m holding on your rope, Got me ten feet off the ground And I&#92;&#39;m hearing what you say but I just can&#92;&#39;t make a sound You tell me that you need me Then you go and cut me down, but wait You tell me that you&#92;&#39;re sorry Didn&#92;&#39;t think I&#92;&#39;d turn around, and say... That it&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, it&#92;&#39;s too late I said it&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, it&#92;&#39;s too late I&#92;&#39;d take another chance, take a fall Take a shot for you And I need you like a heart needs a beat But it&#92;&#39;s nothing new - yeah yeah I loved you with the fire red- Now it&#92;&#39;s turning blue, and you say... &#92;&Sorry&#92;& like the angel heaven let me think was you But I&#92;&#39;m afraid... It&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, it&#92;&#39;s too late I said it&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, it&#92;&#39;s too late whoa..... It&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, it&#92;&#39;s too late I said it&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, it&#92;&#39;s too late I said it&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, yeah- I said it&#92;&#39;s too late to apologize, yeah- I&#92;&#39;m holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground... 希望满意
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁609 afw block
609 AFW BLOCK

我要回帖

更多关于 微胖的女生穿什么好看 的文章

随机推荐