一首女生唱唯美英文歌的英文歌shining the star

求一首抒情的英文歌曲是女生唱的前面开头部分是用说的
求一首抒情的英文歌曲是女生唱的前面开头部分是用说的
大概歌词里面有 什么
forever 。。。
。。。 oh baby
有听过的的朋友吗,说下歌名哈!
不区分大小写匿名
1.burning---Maria Arredondo 以前我就喜欢,最近超受欢迎的一首歌哦 Brief And Beautiful---Maria Arredondo Mercy---Maria Arredondo 2.ここにいるよ--feat.青山テルマ そばにいるね--feat.青山テルマ 这两首是姐妹曲哦,我最爱的两首日文歌了~ 3.remember---the melody
polly---the melody 《咖啡王子一号店》主题曲 doo be rap---the melody
goodbye---the melody 《咖啡王子一号店》插曲 最喜欢的韩国组合,喜欢她们的和声,甜美着呢~,超爱 4.human sacrifice---sweetbox 听着很爽的歌,节奏很快~ life is cool---sweetbox 蛮热门的歌 for the lonely---sweetbox 嘿嘿,这首也不错~ 5.唠叨--the nuts 雪之花--朴孝信 这两首是我认为最伤感的韩文歌了,第一首很有感觉,第二首就不用我介绍了吧~ 6.find you love---fiona fung shining friend---fiona fung前面两首歌都很短,节奏欢快。西西,不错~ pround of you---fiona fung 《挥着翅膀的女孩》英文版,肯定比中文的好听咯,不信就试试~ foreve friends---fiona fung 7.u make me wanna--blue 他们的专辑里最爱这首了,超有感觉呐~爽 all rise--blue one love--blue 8.伪装---琳恩玛莲 《千金百分百》的片尾曲,相信很多人都听过的吧~ a place nearby---琳恩玛莲 安静柔美的歌,听着很舒服~ sitting down here---琳恩玛莲 9.nothing in the world---原子猫少女 以前蛮热门的歌 if you come to me---原子猫少女 我的最新发现,很喜欢这歌 10.bye bye---玛利雅.凯莉 目前很受欢迎哦 I’m That Chick---玛利雅.凯莉 I Stay In Love---玛利雅.凯莉 11.Just One Last Dance---莎拉蔻娜 Love Is Color Blind---莎拉蔻娜 Christmas In My Heart---莎拉蔻娜 这几首都蛮老了,不过很喜欢~ 12.as long as you love me--后街男孩 呃。。不错~ 13.seven days---craig david 尽管如此 是爱----申承勋 14.Escape---李贞贤 妖女的歌,嘿嘿 Welcome To My Style---李贞贤 玩QQ 旋舞的时候发现滴 15.En Dag Tilbage---Nik&Jay My humps--黑眼豆豆 这两首嘻哈的,不错奥~特别是第一首 16.le papillon--法国电影《蝴蝶》的插曲 一个字,赞! 17.valder fields---Tamas Wells 这首一定要听哦,开头貌似是某广告曲呢~ 18.never had a dream come true---s club 7 19.I believe--申承勋 20.i could be the one----donna lewis 甜美女生,这歌节奏蛮鲜明滴,不错~ 21,即使知道要见面--sara 现在很受欢迎哦,相传是最好听的泰语歌 22.stay---tonya mitchell 23.far away from home----
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌的名字,有一句歌词是see you see me
一首英文歌的名字,有一句歌词是see you see me
《Say you, say me》
Lionel Richie演唱
的感言:呵呵。。字搞错了。吓吓侬
其他回答 (1)
你說的是不是Lionel Richie唱的Say You, Say Me ??
Say You, Say Me
歌手:Lionel Richie 专辑:Dancing On The Ceiling
Say you, say me
Say it for always
That's the way it should be
Say you, say me
Say it together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream
People in the park
Playing game in the dark
And what they played
Was a masquerade
But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out
Say you, say me
Say it for always
Say you, say me
As we go down life's lonesome highway
Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two
That helping hand
Someone who understands
When you feel you've lost your way
You've got someone there to say
I'll show you oo, oo, oo
Say you, say me
Say it for always
Say you, say me
So you think you know the answers
Well the whole world's got ya dancing
That's right I'm telling you
It's time to start believing
Believe in who you are
You are a shining star...oh
Say you, say me
Say it for always
Say you, say me
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家我最近听了一首英文歌,不知道叫什么名字,好像歌名里有 is for , 是女的唱的,能帮帮忙一起分享下吗?
我最近听了一首英文歌,不知道叫什么名字,好像歌名里有 is for , 是女的唱的,能帮帮忙一起分享下吗?
不区分大小写匿名
Passion is sweet
Love makes weak
You said you cherished freedom so
You refuse to let it go
Follow your fate
Love and hate
Never fail to seize the day
But dont give yourself away .
Oh when the night falls
And your all alone
In your deepest sleep what
Are you dreaming of
My skin's still burning from your touch
Oh I just can't get enough I
Said I wouldn't ask for much
But your eyes are dangerous
Oh the thought keep spinning in my head
Can we drop this masquerade
I can't predict where it ends
If your the rock I'll crush against
Trapped in a crowd
The music is loud
I said I love my freedom to
Now I'm not sure I do
All eyes on you
Rings so true
Better quit while you're ahead
Now I'm not so sure I am
Oh when the night falls
And your all alone
Are you dreaming of
My soul my heart
If you're near if you're far
My life my love
You can have it all....ooohaaaah.
Oh when the night falls
And your all alone
Are you dreaming of
ooh, if your the rock I'll crush against.
是这个么?
这是什么? 我不知道啊, 名字是啥啊?
你发来我听听啊
名字就是这个
1.歌曲:love is for the foolish
歌手:sleep for sleepers 专辑:the clearing
2.歌曲:this is for
歌手:mario
3.歌曲:tonight is for dreamers
歌手:america 专辑:your move
看看3首里有没你想要找的哪一首歌曲!^^
晕, 崩溃了
别说好象什么什么
你说的&IS FOR&这两个字,我相信要找出来,一万几千首都有可能,怎么帮你找?真是的
LENKA-LIVE LIKE YOU‘RE DYING 这个也很好听
我想应该在给点信息,不然你的这首歌就会淹没在他人不对头的答案之中,或者自己再听几遍,从音乐中来到音乐中去。
l is for love或是p is for power或是a is for apathy或是this fortress of tears
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌是女歌手唱的歌词里有很多“she is a什么什么的”
一首英文歌是女歌手唱的歌词里有很多“she is a什么什么的”
She - Groove Coverage
groove coverage的《she》
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (8)
groove coverage-- she的歌词 她 She Lyrics She hangs out every day near by the beach 她经常去海滩走走 Havin’a harnican fallin’asleep 手中拿着啤酒(海涅根)就这样入睡 She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand 她在沙滩上走路的姿势非常性感 Nobody ever put a ring on her hand 还从来没有人成功向她求婚 Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea 在浪里游泳在海中捕鱼 She is the story the story is she 她就是故事,故事就是她 She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky 她对着天上的月亮和星星唱歌 Shining from high above you shouldn’t ask why 为什么它们在天空中闪耀,你已知道答案 She is the one that you never forget 她就是那个你忘不了的人啊 She is the heaven-sent angel you met 她是来自天堂的天使 Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl 哦,她才是真正的原因,上帝为什么造女孩 She is so pretty all over the world 她是世界上最可爱的人 She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum 她让鼓点变得更有旋律 She comes in the morning and the evening she’s gone 她清晨而出,日落即走 Every little hour every second you live 在你生命的每分每秒 Trust in eternity that’s what she gives 相信她带给你的永恒信念 She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne 她长得象玛丽莲,走路像苏姗妮 She talks like Monica and Marianne 她说话像莫尼卡和玛丽安妮 She wins in everything that she might do 她做的每件事都能成功 And she will respect you forever just you 而且她会永远维护你,是的只有你 She is the one that you never forget 她就是那个你忘不了的人啊 She is the heaven-sent angel you met 她是来自天堂的天使 Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl 哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩 She is so pretty all over the world 她是世界上最可爱的人 She is so pretty all over the world 她是世界上最可爱的人啊 She is so pretty 她真可爱 She is like you and me 她就像你,就像我 Like them like we 就像他们,就像我们 She is in you and me 她就在你心中,就在我心中 She is the one that you never forget 她就是那个你忘不了的人啊 She is the heaven-sent angel you met 她是来自天堂的天使 Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl 哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩 She is so pretty all over the world 她是世界上最可爱的人 (She is the one) She is the one (就是她啊)就是她 (That you never forget) That you never forget (你永远忘不了啊)你永远忘不了 She is the heaven-sent angel you met 她是来自天堂的天使 She’s the reason (oh she must be the reason) why God made a girl 她才是真正的原因(哦,她一定是真正的原因)上帝为什么要造女孩 She is so pretty all over the world (oh...) 她是世界上最可爱的人啊 Na na na na na ….呐,呐,呐
O(∩_∩)O谢谢采纳
是这个么?舞动精灵乐团的&Don‘t you forget about me&
God is a girl
歌手:groove coverage 专辑:best of o 搜索&she&LRC歌词o 搜索&she&mp3 o 下载&she&铃声[ar:groove coverage][al:7 years 50 days][t_time:(03:47)][by:(爱歌词网)]欢迎您groove coverage - she she hangs out every day near by the beach having a harnican falling asleep she looks so sexy when she's walking the sand nobody ever put a ring on her hand swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea she is the story the story is she she sings to the moon and the stars in the sky shining from high above you shouldn't ask why she is the one that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met oh she must be the reason why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world she puts the rhythm the beat in the drum she comes in the morning and the evening she's gone every little hour every second you live trust in eternity that's what she gives she looks like marilyn walks like suzanne she talks like monica and marianne she wins in everything that she might do and she will respect you forever just you she is the one that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met oh she must be the reason why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world she is so pretty all over the world she is so pretty she is like you and me like them like we she is in you and me she is the one that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met oh she must be the reason why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world (she is the one) she is the one (that you never forget) that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met she's the reason (oh she must be the reason) why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world (oh...)na na na na naLRC歌词来自:
she is the one live mix Dead Dolls unravel?
groove coverage - she she hangs out every day near by the beach
having a harnican falling asleep she looks so sexy when she's walking the sand nobody ever put a ring on her hand swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea she is the story the story is she she sings to the moon and the stars in the sky shining from high above you shouldn't ask why she is the one that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met oh she must be the reason why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world she puts the rhythm the beat in the drum she comes in the morning and the evening she's gone every little hour every second you live trust in eternity that's what she gives she looks like marilyn walks like suzanne she talks like monica and marianne she wins in everything that she might do and she will respect you forever just you she is the one that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met oh she must be the reason why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world she is so pretty all over the world she is so pretty she is like you and me like them like we she is in you and me she is the one that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met oh she must be the reason why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world (she is the one) she is the one (that you never forget) that you never forget she is the heaven-sent angel you met she's the reason (oh she must be the reason) why god made a girl she is so pretty all over the world (oh...)na na na na na
或者是:rick springfield-sheshe, she is a healerand she gives me sightshe's the showshe comes home and knows love has arriveddon't you know that she's out there, somewherepicking me up, from this big black holewhat does she see in me?i can't believe she is realfixing me up, for this big gray worldspiritual bandages placed on a wound that will healtakes away all of my vanitycleans up my sanitymakes me the man i should be, ohshe, she is a healershe gives me sightand i know, she is so warm and aliveshe is a feeler, and i feel alrightshe's the show, she comes homeand knows love has arrivedfound out today, i have found my goldwhen all of the scenery fades like a picture of oldburns away all the calamityall the humanity,turns on the man i should be, ohshe is a healer she gives me sightand i know, she is so warm and aliveshe is a feeler, and i feel alrightshe's the show, she comes home and knows love has arrivedhey, she, oh, she, she, sheshe is a feeler, and i feel alrightshe's the show, she comes home and knows love has arrived.don't you know that she's out there, somewherecarried away, to a big dark sleepmy head hits the pillow, i'm praying that she is for real
你看看是哪个。
“舞动精灵王朝”组合唱的“she”
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 一首女生唱的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐