有首英文歌歌词是i will never feel sad we are true是什么歌好听

豆丁精品文档: 经典英文歌 经典的英文歌 经典好听的英文歌 最经典的英文歌 有什么..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
经典英文歌_歌词。
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英文歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
38页免费28页免费35页免费3页免费16页免费 5页免费22页1下载券3页1下载券3页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页1下载券19页1下载券23页免费40页1下载券19页1下载券
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢找一些浪漫的英文歌词_百度知道
找一些浪漫的英文歌词
像taylor swift , lady GaGa , craig david , Michael jackson或歌舞青春里的歌,有没有比较浪漫的歌词?我想发给男朋友,或者别人的歌也行,最好中英文对照
提问者采纳
If You Come To Me
Lyrics So long ago 很久以前 I didn't have a care about me 我对自己不关心 I didn't know my right from wrong 我甚至分不清对与错 But now I know 但现在我知道 That you left got love around me 你的爱在我周围 You know it makes me feel so strong 你知道它使我有力量 Baby if you turn around 宝贝,如果你出现 And prove to me its real 证明那是真的 Maybe we can work it out 可能我会不再烦恼 Cos this is how I feel 因为那也是我的感觉 Do you know where you go when you give it all away 你知道吗?当你给予我爱的时候,无论你去哪里 I'll be there for you, care for you 我都会在那里等你关心你 Love you everyday oh baby 无时无刻地爱你 噢,我的宝贝 And do you feel the same for me? 你与我有同样的感应吗? Everyday you're away 每一天当你离开的时候 And I feel a little low 我都会有一点失落 I would cry for you, die for you 我会为你哭为你死 Just to let you know oh baby 只是为了让你知道 噢我的宝贝 And if you come to me you know I'll make it right 如果你此时出现的话我会任何事都难不倒我 Through out all my life 我的整个一生 I never thought I'd have somebody 我从没有想过会有某个人 Someone to call my own 这个人会是属于我的 And now I've found 但是现在我发现 A little bit of heaven baby 一种欣慰 我的宝贝 A place to call my own 一个属于我的地方 Baby if you turn around 宝贝,如果你出现 And prove to me its real 证明那是真的 Maybe we can work it out 可能我会不再烦恼 Cos this is how I feel 因为那也是我的感觉 Do you know where you go when you give it all away 你知道吗?当你给予我爱的时候,无论你去哪里 I'll be there for you, care for you 我都会在那里等你关心你 Love you everyday oh baby 无时无刻地爱你 噢,我的宝贝 And do you feel the same for me? 你与我有同样的感应吗? Everyday you're away 每一天当你离开的时候 And I feel a little low 我都会有一点失落 I would cry for you, die for you 我会为你哭为你死 Just to let you know oh baby 只是为了让你知道 噢我的宝贝 And if you come to me you know I'll make it right 如果你此时出现的话我会任何事都难不倒我 Through out all my life 我的整个一生 I never thought I'd have somebody 我从没有想过会有某个人 Someone to call my own 这个人会是属于我的 And now I've found 但是现在我发现 A little bit of heaven baby 一种欣慰 我的宝贝 A place to call my own 一个属于我的地方
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
&Speachless& 无以言表
Your love is magical, that‘s how I feel
你的爱是如此的不可思议,这就是给我的感觉
But I have not the words here to explain
我岂能用言辞去形容
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
迷恋是对激情优雅的表述
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
但我还有无数的方式去描述
To tell you how I feel
向你表达我的感受
But I am speechless, speechless
可我却像失了声一样,哑口无言
That‘s how you make me feel
这就是你给我的感觉
Though I‘m with you I am far away and nothing is for real
可遇不可及,美得不真实
When I‘m with you I am lost for words, I don‘t know what to say
与你相聚时我呆哑,不知该说些什么
My head‘s spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray
脑筋好比旋转木马般转呐转呐,我于是默默祈祷
Helpless and hopeless, that‘s how I feel inside
无助与绝望,这是我内心的感受
Nothing‘s real, but all is possible if God is on my side
一切就像虚幻,可如果是得到了上帝的宠幸,一切皆有可能
When I‘m with you I am in the light where I cannot be found
和你一起时我仿佛消失在你的光芒中
It‘s as though I am standing in the place called Hallowed Ground
我仿佛站在一片叫做圣土的地方
Speechless, speechless, that‘s how you make me feel
无言,哑口无言,那就是你给我的感觉
Though I‘m with you I am far away and nothing is for real
可遇不可及,美得不真实
I‘ll go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face
我愿踏足任何土地、付出一切仅仅为了触摸你的脸颊
There‘s no mountain high I cannot climb
没有我无法攀登的高峰
I‘m humbled in your grace
在你的光芒里我是如此渺小
无言,哑口无言,那就是你给我的感觉
Though I‘m with you I am lost for words and nothing is for real
与你相聚时我呆哑,不知该说些什么
无言,哑口无言,那就是你给我的感觉
Though I‘m with you I am far away, and nothing is for real 可遇不可及,美得不真实
无言,哑口无言,那就是你给我的感觉
Though I‘m with you I am lost for words and nothing is for real
可遇不可及,美得不真实
中英文歌词对照:
Speechless
Your love is magical, that‘s how I feel
你的爱是如此的不可思议,这就是给我的感觉
But in your presence I am lost for words
可你一出现我却梗塞了,说不出话来
Words like, like,&I love you.&
比如...比如:“我爱你”
I want to go home but my love gets me through.渴望踏上归程 爱让我永不放弃. You and I moving in the dark. Bodies close but souls apart. Shadowed smiles and secrets unrevealed. I need to know the way you feel.我和你在黑暗中漫步. 身虽近但心已远. 阴影在笑着而秘密还没揭露. 我须知你的心路. Wherever you go, Whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you无论你去哪,无论你做什么,我都将会在这里等你。I'm never gonna say goodbye, cos I never wanna see you cry. I swore to you my love would remain, and I swear it all over again and I. I'm never gonna treat you bad, cos I never wanna see you sad. I swore to share your joy and your pain, and I swear it all over again.我永远不会与你说再见,因为我永远不想见到你哭泣。我向你发誓,我的爱将直到永远。我将爱你此生不渝。我将永远不会亏你,我永远不愿见到你伤心。我发誓愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲,我将爱你此生不渝。You're here, there is nothing I fear, and I know that my heart will go on. We’ll stay, forever this way, you are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on.因为你就在我身旁,所以周围的一切都不会使我感到害怕,我知道我的心将与你相依。 我们将永远相携而行,在我心中你永远都安然无恙,我的心永远都与你在一起。If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone.如果你错过我坐的火车,你会知道我已离开。I'll spread my wings when you need me.当你需要我的时候我会张开我的翅膀。If we ever get lost on our way .The waves would guide you thru another day.假使我们迷失了方向,波浪将会指引着我们穿越另一天的曙光。Imagine there’s no heaven. It’s easy if you try. No hell below us .Above us only sky.想象这世间并无天堂这很容易。只要你肯尝试。在我们脚下没有地狱。在我们头顶唯有晴空。Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. 温柔地爱我,甜甜蜜蜜,不要让我离开你。Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart, What is your future?, Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away, Flower of Malaya, I cannot stay.玫瑰,玫瑰我爱你爱到痛心; 你的未来是什么,答案是分离; 站在码头看着我坐船黯然离去; 不能停留但希望你花开马来大地!But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder. If you need someone who cares for you, if you&re feeling sad your heart gets colder, yes I show you what real love can do. 但如果你要哭泣,我给你一个温暖的肩膀。如果你需要别人的关怀,如果你感到忧伤你的心也逐渐冰凉,我可以让你感受到真正的爱情。I wish I could just make you turn around, turn around and see me cry. There's so much I need to say to you,so many reasons why, you're the only one who really knew me at all.我只希望能让你回头再看我一眼, 看着我的眼泪。千言万语却难以开口,只想告诉你,只有你是真正了解我的人。Because I love you, love you. Love you, so don't let me down.因为我爱你,我爱你所以,别让我失望。When you wake up the world may have changed, but trust in me, I'll never falter or fail. Just the smile in your eyes, it can light up the night, and your laughter's like wind in my sails. 当你醒来,世界或许已经改变,但相信我,我不会畏缩,也不会落败。仅仅是你眼里的笑意,便可以照亮黑夜。你的笑声,像风一样扬起了我的帆。Tonight the sky has glued my eyes, Cause what they see is an angel hive. I’ve got to touch that magic star, And greet the angels in their hive.今晚的天空迷住了我的双眼,因为它们看到了一片属于天使的领地.我触摸到了那携带魔法的明星,问候那些美丽的天使,在它们的领域.
啊啊啊~我是看见Michael jackson才进来的!!Liberian girlIn the closetWho's loving youYou rock my worldSpeechlessyou are not alone(不是MJ所创,好吧,勉强通过- -)还有个~~我超喜欢的哦!压轴~my heart will go on`应该很熟!- 歌名不熟`但听着绝对熟!下面是歌词`1Every night in my dreams
每一个夜晚,在我的梦里
I see you, I feel you
我看见你,我感觉到你
That is how I know you go on
这就是我如何知道你会继续
Far across the distance and the spaces between us
跨越我们心灵的空间
You have come to show you go on
你向我显现你的来临
Near far wherever you are
无论你如何远离我
I believe that the heart does go on
我相信我心已相随
Once more you open the door
你曾经再次敲开我的心扉
And you're here in my heart
你融入我的心灵
And my heart will go on and on
我心与你同往 与你相随
Love can touch us one time
爱触动我们一次
And last for a lifetime
就能够持续一生的时间
And never let go till we're gone
不愿失去,直到永远
Love was when I loved you
爱就是当我爱着你时的感觉
One true time I hold you
我牢牢把握住那真实的一刻
In my life we'll always go on
在我的生命里,爱无止境
Near far wherever you are
无论你离我多么遥远
I believe that the heart does go on
我相信我心同往
Once more you open the door
你曾经再次敲开我的心扉
And you're here in my heart
你融入我的心灵
我心与你同往,我心与你相依
You're here there is nothing I fear
你就在我身旁,以至我全无畏惧
And I know that my heart will go on
我知道我心与你相依
We'll stay forever this way
我们永远相携而行
You are safe in my heart
在我心中你安然无恙
我心属于你,爱无止境泰坦尼克号里的经典的浪漫歌~
You Are My Life Once all alone 曾经,孤独的
I was lost in a world of strangers 我迷失在一个陌生的世界
No one to trust 没有人能信任
On my own, I was lonely 只有我自己,我是如此的孤独
You suddenly appeared 你突然出现
It was cloudy before but now it's clear 阴沉的天变得晴朗
You took away the fear 你赶走了害怕
You brought me back to life 你带我回到了生活
Chorus: You are the sun 你是太阳
You make me shine 你给我灿烂
Or more like the stars 就像星星
That twinkle at night 在夜空中闪烁
You are the moon 你是月亮
That glows in my heart 温暖我的心房
You're my daytime my nighttime 你是我的白夜我的黑夜
My world 我的世界
You're my life 我的生命
Now I wake up everyday 现在,我每天醒来
With this smile upon my face 都会拥有一张微笑的脸
No more tears, no more pain 不再有泪水,不再有痛苦
Cause you love me 因为你爱着我
You help me understand 你让我明白
That love is the answer to all that I am 爱是所有的答案
And I’m a better man 我已振作起来
You taught me by sharing your life 是你让我分享了你的生命
Chorus You gave me strength 你给我力量
When I wasn't strong 当我不够坚强时You gave me hope when all hope is lost 你给我希望,当所有希望破灭时
You opened my eyes when I couldn’t see 你打开我的眼睛当我看不到时
Love was always here waiting for me 爱永远在这儿等着我
出自2001年专辑《Invincible》。I just can't stop loving youEach time the wind blows 你的声音 I hear your voice so
每次伴随微风拂来 I call your name
我轻唤你的名字 Whispers at morning
这是清晨的告白 Our love is dawning
万物皆因你而生辉 Heaven’s glad you came
爱情正在到来 You know how I feel
你知道我的感觉 This thing can’t go wrong
这回绝不会错 I’m so proud to say I love you
我要骄傲地说我爱你 Your love’s got me high
你的爱让我飘飘欲仙 I long to get by
我一直在期待 This time is forever
这一刻就是永远 Love is the answer
爱就是答案 I hear your voice now
我听见了你的话语 You are my choice now
你就是我的选择 The love you bring & 你给我的爱 Heaven’s in my heart
让我感觉身在天堂 At your call I hear harps
你的呼唤,有如竖琴奏鸣 And Angels sing
天使歌唱 You know how I feel
你知道我的感觉 This thing can’t go wrong
这回不会有错 I can’t live my life without you
生活之中,无你不可 I just can’t hold on
我不能再等待 I feel we belong
没有你陪伴身旁 If I can’t be with you
生活将失去色彩 I just can’t stop loving you
止不住对你的爱恋 I just can’t stop loving you
止不住对你的爱恋 And if I stop 如果没有了爱情 Then tell me just what will I do
那么告诉我该何去何从 ’Cause I just can’t stop loving you 止不住对你的爱恋 At night when the stars shine 星光熠熠的夜晚 I pray in you I’ll find
我祈愿着你 a love so true
能带给我真爱 When morning awakes me 晨光唤醒我时 Will you come and take me 你要来接我到你的身边 I’ll wait for you
我会等着你 You know how I feel
你知道我的感觉 I won’t stop until I hear
你不说“愿意” Your voice saying I do
我决不放手 (I do)“我愿意” This thing can’t go wrong 这回不会有错 This feeling’s so strong
感觉是如此强烈 Well, my life ain’t worth living
没有你陪伴身旁 If I can’t be with you
生命将没有意义 I just can’t stop loving you
止不住对你的爱恋 I just can’t stop loving you
止不住对你的爱恋 And if I stop 如果没有了爱情 Then tell me just what will I do
那么告诉我该何去何 We can change all the world tomorrow 明天我们能让世界改观 We can sing songs of yesterday
我们能齐声吟唱旧日恋曲 I can say,’Hey, farewell to sorrow’
我终于可以永别伤痛 This is my life and I 这就是我的生活 Want to see you for always
我要与你相伴永远 (歌词翻译:Keen)
出自1987年《BAD》(真棒)专辑第八首。这两首歌都很合适呢,本来想给你推荐I need you 但你要送给你的男朋友,那首歌适合你男朋友送给你,呵呵
歌舞青春第三部里面的Can I Have This Dance
by VANESSA HUDGENS & ZAC EFRON[Gabriella]Take my hand, take a breath牵着我的手,深呼吸Pull me close and take one step把我拉近一些,迈出第一步Keep your eyes locked on mine,将你的目光锁定在我的眼中And let the music be your guide.让音乐来指引你[Troy, Gabriella]Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)你会向我保证么(现在向我保证吧,说你永远不会忘记)We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next不论我们走到哪里都要一直舞下去(chorus)It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you找到像你一样的人像抓住一道光It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do感受我们的爱的是百万里挑一And with every step together, we just keep on getting better我们每迈出一步就会变得更好So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)那么我可以请你跳支舞吗Can I have this dance我能跳这支舞吗[Troy]Take my hand, I'll take the lead牵着我的手,让我来带领你And every turn will be safe with me跟我在一起的每一个转身都会很安全Don't be afraid, afraid to fall别害怕,别害怕摔倒You know I'll catch you threw it all你知道我会接住你把恐惧全扔掉[Troy, Gabriella]And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)你不能把我们分开(即使一千公里也不能把我们分开)'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are因为你走到哪里我的心就会跟到哪里(chorus)It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you找到像你一样的人像抓住一道光It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do感受我们的爱的是百万里挑一And with every step together, we just keep on getting better我们每迈出一步就会变得更好So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)那么我可以请你跳支舞吗Can I have this dance我能跳这支舞吗[Gabriella And Troy]Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide在我们的爱面前没有一座山高的难以攀登,没有一片海宽的无法跨越'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop无论我们在不在一起,我们的舞蹈都不会停止Let it rain, let it pour让雨尽情地下,让它倾泻吧What we have is worth fighting for我们拥有的是值得为之奋斗的You know I believe, that we were meant to be你知道我相信,我们命中注定要在一起(chorus)It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)找到像你一样的人像抓住一道光It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)感受我们的爱的是百万里挑一And with every step together, we just keep on getting better我们每迈出一步就会变得更好So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)那么我可以请你跳支舞吗Can I have this dance我能跳这支舞吗Can I have this dance我可以请你跳支舞吗Can I have this dance我能跳这支舞吗自己翻译的,可能不太准确~
Tonight I feel close to youClose my eyes and feel your mind
我闭上眼想去感受你的心
Time has passed
一切都远去了
I walk like a shadow
我就象一个无主的孤魂在乱逛
Never knew What I am going through
从来都不知道要何去何从
You touch my heart and take my breath away
你已经得到我的心 带走了我的呼吸
Whisper on the wind so softly
微风在轻轻叫唤
Let the bright stars fill out dreams with love
要用爱把那些闪亮的星星都填满我们的梦
Reach for your hand(you're holding my key)and you show me the way
伸手去牵起你的手(你已经拿着我的钥匙)让你给我指路
Tonight,I feel close to you
今晚,我感觉到我离你很近You open my door and light the sky above
你打开我的门让整个天空都明亮起来
When I need a friend,you are there right by my side
当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁
I wish we could stay as one
我祈求我们可以在一起
I wish we could stay forever as one
我祈求我们可以永远在一起
All the tears that haunt my past
过去的眼泪不断涌现
You promised
It'll be better tomorrow
明天会更好
Play that song
那首正在唱着的歌
You and I listened to
我和你也在听着
And let it gently ease our pain
用来减轻彼此内心的痛苦
Tender rain drops from the blue sky
细细的雨丝从蓝蓝的天空飘了下来
Flowers blooming,life is so divine like sunlight on a stream(you're holding my key)
鲜花盛开,生命是那么的神奇就象小溪水面的粼粼阳光那样璀璨(你已经拿着我的钥匙)
You show the world to me
你把整个世界都带给我看
今晚,我感觉到我离你很近
You open my door and light the sky above
你打开我的门让整个天空都明亮起来
当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁
我祈求我们可以在一起
So much love in this beautiful world
有那么多的爱在这美丽的世界里
Search for the brightest star in the sky
让我们找出天空中最明亮的星星
You will find the meaning of love
你会找出爱的真谛
Don't be afraid(Don't be afraid),just be yourself(Just be yourself)
不要害怕(不要害怕),只要做回你自己(只要做回你自己)
We need this love...I've never knew
我们都需要这份爱……我从来都不知道
今晚,我感觉我离你很近 You open my door and light the sky above
你打开我的心让整个天空都明亮起来
当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁
我祈求我们可以在一起
今晚,我感觉我离你很近
You open my door and light the sky above
你打开我的心让整个天空都明亮起来
当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁
我祈求我们可以在一起
I wish we could stay forever as one
我祈求我们可以永远在一起
Liberian girlIn the closetWho's loving youYou rock my worldSpeechless都不错
My Heart Will Go On我心永恒
歌手:celion dion every night in my dreams 每一个夜晚,在我的梦里 i see you, i feel you 我看见你,我感觉到你 that is how i know you go on 我懂得你的心 far across the distance 跨越我们心灵的空间 and the spaces between us 你向我显现你的来临 you have come to show you go on 无论你如何远离我 near far whenever you are 我相信我心已相随 i believe that the heart does go on 你再次敲开我的心扉 once more you open the door 你融入我的心灵 and you're here in my heart 我心与你同往 and my heart will go on and on 与你相随 love can touch us one time 爱每时每刻在触摸我们 and last for a lifetime 为着生命最后的时刻 and never let go till we're one 不愿失去,直到永远 love was when i loved you 爱就是当我爱着你时的感觉 one true time i hold you 我牢牢把握住那真实的一刻 in my life we'll always go on 在我的生命里,爱无止境 near far whenever you are 无论你离我多么遥远 i believe that the heart does go on 我相信我心同往 once more you open the door 你敲开我的心扉 and you're here in my heart 你融入我的心灵 and my heart will go on and on 我心与你同往,我心与你相依 there is some love that will not go away 爱与我是那样的靠近 you're here there is nothing i fear 你就在我身旁,以至我全无畏惧 and i know that my heart will go on 我知道我心与你相依 we'll stay forever this way 我们永远相携而行 you are safe in my heart 在我心中你安然无恙 and my heart will go on and on我心属于你,爱无止境....--------------------------------------------------------很好听的一首歌,也很容易唱。希望你男友喜欢罗~!
speechless,you are not alone
英文歌词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ilovebaby是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐