求翻译这段刻舟求剑英文翻译 加分

求助,高手帮我翻译这段文字翻译成英语,谢绝机器翻译,好的话可以加分_百度知道
求助,高手帮我翻译这段文字翻译成英语,谢绝机器翻译,好的话可以加分
避免汉语负迁移,提高学生实际交际能力
汉语对英语学习的干扰是一个复杂的过程。它是外语学习的起点和参照物,汉语文化必然对外语学习产生影响。那么英语初学者如何有效地避免这一现象呢?
1.进行适当的对比分析,加强汉英文化比较,发现异同。
对比的重点是差异和冲突。由于文化渗透于语法、词汇到对话、篇章的各个层面,英语初学者应将文化对比渗透到语言学习的各个层面,尤其是词汇文化内涵的对比,通过对比分析可以减少语言错误。
2.加强对英美文化的学习。
“文化是语言的底座”〔5〕,中国人与英美人在文化背景、风俗、习惯上的差异也必然体现在语言应用和日常交际上。因此在学习英语的过程中应该加入文化学习,提高语言交流能力。在词汇学习时,英语初学者不能只停留在单词的表层意义上,也要学习它的文化内涵。此外,还应多补充一些文化背景知识,如西方国家的风俗习惯、生活方式、思维方式、价值观等。
3.创造良好的语言环境。
英语初学者应多创造尽可能真实的语言环境。如欣赏英语原版电影、电视,阅读一些有代表性的优秀原版小说、文章,接触真正的英美文化及其语言环境,淡化汉语意识,培养英语思维习惯。
提问者采纳
Avoid Chinese negative transfer, to improve the students' practical communicative abilityChinese to English learning interference is a complicated process. It is the starting point of learning a foreign language, Chinese culture and reference of foreign language learning inevitably influenced. So English beginners how to effectively avoid this phenomenon?1 proper contrast analysis, strengthen chinese-english culture comparison, found similarities and differences.Contrast is the focus of the differences and conflicts. Due to cultural penetration in grammar, vocabulary to dialogue and discourse in each level, English beginners should be culture contrast penetrated into every aspect of language learning, especially vocabulary cultural connotation of contrast, by contrast analysis can reduce language errors.2. Strengthen to English and American culture learning.&Culture is the base of the language& (5), Chinese and American and British people in cultural background, customs, habits will inevitably reflect differences in language application and daily communication. Therefore in the process of English learning should join cultural study, improve communication skills. In lexical learning, English beginners should not stay in words the surface layer of sense, also learn its cultural connotation. In addition, still should complement more some cultural background knowledge, such as western customs, lifestyle, way of thinking and values, etc.3. Create a good language environment.English beginners should create more as a real language environment. Such as appreciate the English original edition movies, TV and read some representative excellent original novel, articles, contact the real Anglo-American culture and language environment, fade Chinese consciousness, training of thinking in English acquisition
提问者评价
谢谢哦,我自己翻译了,呵呵
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
To avoid negative transfer of Chinese to improve their practical English communication skills of Chinese on the interference is a complex process. It is the starting point and frame of reference in foreign language learning, Chinese culture is bound to have an impact on foreign language learning. Then the English beginners how to effectively avoid this phenomenon? 1. Comparative analysis of appropriate, to enhance English culture, it was found similarities and differences. Contrast, focuses on differences and conflicts. Because of cultural penetration in the grammar and vocabulary to the dialogue at all levels of discourse, and cultural comparison of English beginners should permeate all levels of language learning, particularly in contrast to cultural connotation of words, by comparing the language errors can be reduced. 2. Enhance the learning of English and American culture. &Culture is the language of the base of the& 〔5〕, Chinese and American people in the cultural background, customs, habits, differences are certainly reflected in the language of daily communication on the application and. Therefore, in the process of learning English should be added to culture learning, enhance communication skills. In vocabulary learning, English for beginners can not be merely the surface meaning of the word, but also learn its cultural connotations. Furthermore, it should add some more background knowledge, such as the Western customs, lifestyles, ways of thinking and values. 3. To create a good language environment. Beginners should be more English language environment to create as realistic as possible. Such as the appreciation of the original English film, television, read some excellent original representative novels, articles, contact with the real American culture and its language environment, dilute the Chinese awareness, develop the habit of thinking in English.
Avoid Chinese negative transfer, to improve the students' practical communicative abilityChinese to English learning interference is a complicated process. It is the starting point of learning a foreign language, Chinese culture and reference of foreign language learning inevitably influenced. So English beginners how to effectively avoid this phenomenon?1 proper contrast analysis, strengthen chinese-english culture comparison, found similarities and differences.Contrast is the focus of the differences and conflicts. Due to cultural penetration in grammar, vocabulary to dialogue and discourse in each level, English beginners should be culture contrast penetrated into every aspect of language learning, especially vocabulary cultural connotation of contrast, by contrast analysis can reduce language errors.2. Strengthen to English and American culture learning.&Culture is the base of the language& (5), Chinese and American and British people in cultural background, customs, habits will inevitably reflect differences in language application and daily communication. Therefore in the process of English learning should join cultural study, improve communication skills. In lexical learning, English beginners should not stay in words the surface layer of sense, also learn its cultural connotation. In addition, still should complement more some cultural background knowledge, such as western customs, lifestyle, way of thinking and values, etc.3.Create a good language environment.English beginners should create more as a real language environment. Such as appreciate the English original edition movies, TV and read some representative excellent original novel, articles, contact the real Anglo-American culture and language environment, fade Chinese consciousness, fostering English thinking habit.Input the content has reached length limitationStill can input 999 wordInsert the pictures to delete picture insert map delete map insert video video map
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁≧□≦○帮忙翻译这两段英文!不要网上翻译!翻得好加分!!谢谢Ⅰ〧凵?μ
In the present study, the turbulent flame propagation process and combustion in anautomobile SI engine fuelled with gasoline, ethanol and various gasoline 位于Zaventem(比利时)的丰田汽车欧洲研究发展(R&D)中心,是API PRO实行中的一项,并作为他们著名的“为卓越而努力”的一部分。从Zaventem,丰田汽车能确保他们的车型符合欧洲客户的要求。R&D承担车型、动力总成底盘和电子设计,材料和零件的选择和测试,引擎评估,还有所有丰田样车操作灵活性特点的调整工作。为此,丰田公司在过去几年已经施行了一个雄心勃勃的投资计划
在目前的研究中,在使用汽油、乙醇和各种汽油-乙醇混合物作为燃料,以火花塞点火的汽车发动机中,对其湍流火焰传播过程及燃烧人们已经以准维火花点火发动机缸内燃烧模式进行了研究调查。人们把上述提到的模式得到的结果与几个文献中描述的情况作了对比,证实上述模式有精确计算火花点火发动机缸内燃烧的能力。按体积算,乙醇与汽油混合高达25%时会对火焰的几何性质和质量燃烧速率产生积极的影响,,导致燃烧更快,与单纯燃烧汽油相比也产生更高的气缸压力和温度,因此平均指示功、发动机输出功率和热效应值也可能随之上升。更高的燃烧温度造成更高的离解速率,因此汽油-乙醇混合物应用于火花点火发动机时浓聚物不会增加。上升的压力和温度会对发动机结构部件如活塞、气缸和气阀造成损坏,这样发动机部件就应该制作得足以抵抗更高的压力和温度。这些结果已经获得了理论分析,因此乙醇的一些缺点不再考虑之列。在实际运行的发动机中,这里提到的改善多少被乙醇固有的不良性能抵消了一些,比如水污染和挥发性问题,这导致了混合燃料中的相位分离问题。如果这些影响在实际运行的发动机中得到检测,更为精确的结果就会出来。 (复:鉴于工作繁忙,文献翻译事宜恕力不从心,见谅。)
Toyota Motor Europe’s Research & Development (R&D) Centre, based in Zaventem (Belgium), are in the middle of an implementation of API PRO, as part of their well known striving for excellence. From Zaventem, Toyota ensures its cars match European customer's demands. R&D undertakes body, powertrain chassis and electronics design, the selection and testing of materials and components, engine evaluation, and the tuning of the driveability characteristics of all Toyota models. To do so, Toyota have undertaken an ambitious investment plan over the last years.丰田汽车欧洲研发中心,位于比利时的Zaventem。它是丰田汽车实施API PRO的中心,也反映了该企业追求完善的知名理念。在Zaventem的研发中心,丰田汽车确保产品迎合了欧洲消费者的需求。该研发中心承担着车身、动力总成底盘和电子线路的设计,材料与零部件的选择与测试,发动机评测及对所有丰田车型的可驾性进行调校。为实现这些目的,丰田汽车过去几年里对研发中心投入了大笔资金。
座落在比利时Zaventem的丰田汽车欧洲研发中心运用API PRO的维护运营,作为他们力争完美的著名口号的一部分。在Zaventem,丰田公司可以确保他们的汽车能满足欧洲消费者的需求。研发中心保证汽车的车身、底盘和电子系统设计,材料和组件的挑选和测试,引擎的评估,驾驶的调节特点全是丰田模式。为了达到这个目标,丰田公司已经在去年完成了这一大笔的投资计划。
在本研究中,湍流火焰传播过程中燃烧汽车发动机燃用汽油,乙醇汽油混合乙醇和各种已手段研究了准维燃烧模式发动机。比较所取得的成果之间的模型和提出的一些文献,证明此模型具有准确计算汽油机燃烧。乙醇与汽油混合了25%卷的积极影响几何性能的火焰和质量燃烧速率,导致更快地燃烧。它也产生较高的气缸压力和温度与汽油相比。结果表明,平均工作,因此发动机的输出功率和热效率,也可以增加。高燃烧温度可能会造成较高的分离率。因此,没有浓度会增加时,乙醇混合汽油中使用的发动机。上升的压力和温度会造成损害的发动机结构部件如活塞,气缸及阀。在这种情况下,发动机零部件生产应该抵抗更高的压力和温度。这些成果已获得理论。因此,一些缺点乙醇不能被认为是在这里。在发动机运行条件下的实际,改进了在某种程度上抵消了不利的特性的乙醇,如水污染和波动的问题,导致相分离问题中的混合燃料。如果这种影响是研究在实际的发动机,更敏感的结果将获得。
If you don't pay below the amount before July 31th, 2011, the total amount of order will adjust to the total amount based on the standard
在本研究中,湍流火焰传播过程中和在燃烧汽车点燃式发动机燃用汽油,乙醇和各种汽油乙醇混合被调查SI发动机燃烧模型的三维准。之间的模型及数文献中所取得的成果进行比较确认,这种模式有一个准确计算SI发动机的燃烧的能力。乙醇与汽油混合量25%的积极影响几何火焰和质量燃烧率的属性,导致更快地燃烧。它也能产生较高的气缸压力与汽油相比,温度。因此,意思表示的工作,因此,发动机的输出功率和热效率,也可能会增加。较高的燃烧温度,可能会导致较高的分解率。因此,没有浓度可能会增加汽油乙醇混合燃料在SI发动机使用。压力和温度的上升可能会导致发动机活塞,气缸和阀门等的结构部件的损害。在这种情况下,发动机部件制造抵抗更高的压力和温度。这些成果已获得理论上。因此,乙醇的一些缺点,不能被认为是在这里。在真实条件下的发动机运行,在这里获得改善乙醇不利的属性,如水质污染和波动性问题导致在混合燃料相分离的问题,部分抵消。如果这种影响是在实际的发动机研究,将获得更敏感的结果。
在目前的这一论文中,人们利用准三维“火花塞点火”内燃机燃烧的模型 ,在汽车“火花塞点火”的发动机中以汽油、乙醇和各种汽油-乙醇混合物作为的燃料,对湍流火焰传播过程和燃烧情况进行了研究。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&求高手翻译一段英文!加分!_百度知道
求高手翻译一段英文!加分!
目前为止我们已经对世界范围内的各种主要自然灾害有了一定了解,今天我将向大家简单的介绍中国自然灾害的相关情况.中国地域辽阔,经度纬度跨度大,自然地理条件复杂,地质构造运动强烈,这些条件使得中国自然灾害种类繁多,灾情严重.另一方面,中国又是又是一个发展中国家,经济社会发展对资源开发的依赖程度相对较高,大规模不合理的资源开发和工程建设以及人们地质环境保护意识淡薄,人为诱发了很多自然灾害.同时,由于人口数量大和灾害保障体系不够完善,一旦发生自然灾害,极易造成巨大的生命财产损失. 以2008为例,中国全国各类自然灾害共造成约4.7亿人次受灾,死亡和失踪88928人,直接经济损失1992.2亿美元.(数字这一部分我不知道该怎么读,烦写出来)中国的自然灾害形势依旧非常严峻,抗灾减灾面临许多困难,尤其在加强群众环境保护教育方面,确实任重道远
机译就算了,我也会好的话一定加分,谢谢了!
提问者采纳
百度hi我,我在线给你翻译
提问者评价
么么么么~~~~~~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
So far we have right around the world have a variety of major natural disasters must be aware, today, I will brief you on China's natural disaster-related situations.China's vast territory, longitude-latitude span of large, natural and geographical conditions are very complex tectonic movements strong, these conditions allow a wide range of natural disasters in China, a serious disaster. On the other hand, China is also a developing country, economic and social development of resources relatively high dependence on the development of large-scale resource development and unreasonable construction projects, as well as people's poor awareness of the geological environment, man-made induced a lot of natural disasters. At the same time, due to large population and disaster protection system is not perfect, in the event of natural disasters, can easily cause great loss of life and property. In 2008, for example, the Chinese National various types of natural disasters, leaving a total of about 4.7 million passengers affected, deaths and disappearances 88928 of direct economic loss of 199.22 billion U.S. dollars. China's natural disasters, the situation remains very serious, disaster mitigation is faced with many difficulties, especially in strengthening environmental education, the masses really long way to go好多啊,手酸死了。
So far we have on the world within the scope of the various major natural disasters in a certain understanding to everyone, today I will briefly introduced the related information of China's natural disasters.China's vast territory, latitude and longitude of large span of natural and geographical conditions, geological tectonic movement complex, these conditions make variety, the natural disaster response. On the other hand, China is a developing country, economic and social development of resources dependence relatively high, large-scale unreasonable resources exploitation and construction and geological environment protection consciousness, a lot of artificial induced disasters. At the same time, because the population and hazard security system are not perfect, once the natural disasters, extremely heavy losses of life and property.By 2008, for example, China national all kinds of natural disasters killed about 4.7 million affected, 88928 dead or missing, direct economic losses of $1992.2. (digital this part I don't know how to read and write)China's natural disaster situation is still very severe disaster mitigation, facing many difficulties, especially in the aspects of strengthening mass education of environmental protection, really
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文好的进!!帮忙把这段中文翻译成英文!!完成加分!!_百度知道
英文好的进!!帮忙把这段中文翻译成英文!!完成加分!!
还有四十天不到的时间了,我很舍不得……我舍不得你……我知道,我们就像两条平行的火柴,就算燃尽也是平行的灰烬……所以……我会默浮亥蹿纪讷慌寸苇丹俩默的伪装……我不会奢求太多……这样……就已经足够了……你,要幸福哦~
提问者采纳
还有四十天不到的时间了,我很舍不得……我舍不得你…… Some 40 days have not arrived the time, I have not given up v浮亥蹿纪讷慌寸苇丹俩ery much ......I do not give up you ...... 我知道,我们就像两条平行的火柴,就算燃尽也是平行的灰烬…… I knew that we look like two parallel matches, even if burns through is also the parallel ashes ...... 所以……我会默默的伪装…… Therefore ......I camouflage silently ...... 我不会奢求太多…… I cannot the extravagant demands be too many ...... 这样……就已经足够了…… Like this ......Already had been enough ...... 你,要幸福哦~You, want happy oh ~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Have still had the time l浮亥蹿纪讷慌寸苇丹俩ess than the forty day, I hate to part with very much, ... I grudge you, ... I know we resemble two matches of equal rank right away , are also ashes of equal rank at the furthest end of even if burning, ... Reason why, ... I will be mute pretending, ... My not likely extravagant demand is very many, ... Such, ... Have already been enough, ... You, want happiness oh ~
There are less than 40 days, and I am very reluctant to ... ... I want you ... ... I know, we like two parallel matches, even if the burn is also parallel to ashes ... ... So ... ... I will quietly disguise ... ... I will not ask too much ... ... This ... ... had enough ... ... You, it is necessary to happiness Oh ~
Some 40 days do not arrive the time, I have not given up very much ......I do not give up you ......
I knew that, we look like two parallel matches, even if burns through also is the parallel ashes ......
Therefore ......I can the silently camouflage ......
I cannot the extravagant demands too be many ......
Like this ......Has been already enough ......
You, want happy oh ~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译这段英语短文,不要用翻译器,好的加分,谢谢_百度知道
翻译这段英语短文,不要用翻译器,好的加分,谢谢
Cars and the United States Cars are an important part of life in the United
States. Without a car most people feel that they are poor.And even if a person is poor,he doesn’t feel really poor when he has a car. Henry Ford was the man who first started making cars in large numbers.He probably didn’t know how much the car was going to affect American culture.The car made the United States a nation on wheels.And it helped make the United States what it is today. There are three main reasons that the car became so popular in the United States.First of all,the country is a huge one and Americans like to move around in it.The car provides the most comfortable and cheapest form of transportation.With a car people can go anyplace without spending a lot of money.
提问者采纳
在美国,汽车和美国汽车是生活的重要组成部分,如果没有辆车大家会认为他很贫穷,即使一个人很穷,但他有了一辆车,也就不觉得贫穷了。亨利福特是第一个开始大量生产汽车的人,他也许不知道他会影响到美国的汽车文化,汽车让美国成为了一个车轮上的民族,同时让美国成为了今天的美国,有三个主要原因让汽车在美国变得如此受欢迎,首先,这个国家很大,美国人喜欢到处走动,汽车提供了一个最便宜,最舒适的大众运输系统,有了车,可以不用花很多的钱就去任何一个地方。
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 加分 英文 的文章

随机推荐