yes,they are my godfatherr and grandmother, i think,

精品:七年级数学下册学案 七年级下数学学案 七年级下册英语学案 社戏学案 学案导..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2012年秋季新版七年级英语Unit2Thisismysister.复习学案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口A:Hi,Anna.Is this 1._______ family photo?
B:Yes,This is my grandmother and this is my grandfather.
A:Are 2._______ your parents?
B:Yes,they are.Look!This is 3._______ aunt.4._______ is my father's sister.
A:Is this your 5._______?
B:Yes,6._______ is my father's brother.
A:Is 7._______ girl your sister?
B:No,8._______ is my cousin.She's my aunt's daughter.
A:Is the boy your brother?
B:No,9._______ is my cousin,too.10._______ is my uncle's son.
1.your& 2.these/those& 3.my& 4.She& 5.uncle&
6.he& 7.the/this& 8.she& 9.he& 10.He初一作文10篇约50词就行了,越快分越多_百度知道
初一作文10篇约50词就行了,越快分越多
提问者采纳
A Trip To ShanghaiI took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday. It took us more than two hours to drive to Shanghai from my home in Haimen. We stayed in a large hotel on the eighth floor. On the first day, I just stayed in the hotel and rested. On the second day, my brother and I went to Nanjing Road. It’s the busiest street in Shanghai. When we got there, there were lots of people. We walked from one shop to another. I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer. The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white because white is my favourite colour. My brother also bought some clothes. On the third day, my mother took me to Jinjiang Entertainment Centre. It was full of people. I played many kinds of games there. I had a good time. The other days, I went to some other interesting places, such as the Oriental Bright Pearl TV Tower, the Huangpu River and Shanghai International Conference Centre. I didn’t forget to do my homework in the evening. I had a full and happy holiday. May Day
May Day is coming. We have a long holiday. We are very happy. Because we can play games or visit our friends during the holidays. I want to do my homework first. Then I can go shopping and buy many things for my grandmother. I want to go to the town by bus. There are many trees and flowers. There is less air pollution in the town. My grandmother is very friendly. She cooks dinner for me. It tastes very nice. Afterwards, my grandmother teaches me Beijing opera. She likes it very much. But I think it’s hard to study. Finally, my friends and I go to the library. There are lots of books in it. Many books are my favourites. I pay a little money for them. They are interesting.
May Day is very goodMyself Hi!I am a happy and quiet girl.I am from Chin.I am twelve years old,I am a pupil,I am in Class Three Gread Four.I many good friends.I like many pet,the peacock panda rabbit and bird,they are lovely.I am tall ,I have around face,these are big eyes small mouth small nose on my face.I have a black long hair.I like eatting apple banana eggpiant chicken and...I like music sing run pinting...I often saying: book is my good frieng,I like it!Whate am I?Yes,my name is Lv Enhui.Do you like me?My Family And My Flat
I live in a flat in a building. The building is very modern. There are about ten floors and I live on the top floor. I think my flat is very wonderful. The dining room is next to the kitchen. We always have dinner there, and my mother often cooks some delicious food for us. I can’t cook, but I often help Mum wash the dishes. Sometimes my friends come to my flat and they teach me how to cook. So now, I can cook something for my family. I like the sofa in my sitting room. It is very comfortable and it is purple. What a nice colour! The bathroom with a bath and a shower has a mirror. It is in the shape of star. There are four members in my family. They are my father, my mother, my brother and I. My parents work hard. They are very tired and I think they should have a good sleep. So the bedroom is the best place. My younger brother is only six years old. I love him even though he troubles me some times. In my bedroom, there are lots of posters of Angela on the wall. Angela is my favourite super star. She is beautiful. There is a garden in the district. You can go walking there. I also want to tell you about my dream home. It is near a sea. It’s made of wood. Maybe that will come true. The Way to Keep Healthy
It’s important for us to be healthy all our life.
We can’t study or work well without healthy body.
there’re many ways to keep healthy. First of all, we should keep taking exercises every day. We can walk to school instead of taking a bus. After school, we can spend an hour playing ball games.
If we live in a high-rise,
we can walk upstairs or downstairs. Second, we should have a balanced diet. Finally, we must remember: &Early to bed, early to rise is the way to keep healthy, wealthy and wise.&
It was a sunny day. We decided to have a picnic outside the city. In the morning, we took an early bus to Nanhui. It was quite a colorful world. there were GREen trees, orange leaves,red peach blossoms. At noon, we reached the place, we sat by the river bank and took out a lot of things, such as bread, orange juice, apples, cakes, eggs and so on.
But all of a sudden, it began to rain. Unluckily there was no shelter nearby. We had to take a bus to go back home in a hurry.
What an unforgettable picnic it was! A Famous Pop Singer Jay Zhou is a famous pop singer.
He is famous for Fine day,Class Two Grade Three, Quiet, Shanghai 1943 and so on.His music is mainly R & B and Hip-pop. His songs are full of vigor. You can’t help moving your body when you hear them.As his music fan, I know he likes antiques very much. Do you know his full name? Yes, it’s Zhoujie Lun. My Desk-mate
Jenny is my desk-mate. She is a hard-working girl. When she was twelve years old, she won the first in a city-wide poetry recitation contest. Now she is chairman of the Student Union in our school.
She gives us the impression that her ability to express her ideas is excellent. In spare time, she likes to carry a book .with her and writes down what she sees and hears. She’s such a lovely girl that I enjoy talking with her to share her ideas. April Fool Last March, my mother told my father and me that my grandfather would come in April. We were very happy because my grandfather was an interesting old man and he had not visited us since he went to Hong Kong.
On April 1 my father and I bought a lot of food from the supermarket and bought a big bunch of flowers home. then we did some cleaning at home. At night when we were waiting for my grandfather, the bell rang and in came my mother. She smiled to us and said &April fools&! My Grandmother My grandma likes gardening very much. She’s over sixty,but she is still busy with her work.
She grows all sorts of flowers and plants in her small garden. It’s interesting that all the flowers and plants in her garden grow well. No matter when you come to visit her garden you can always find beautiful flowers there.
My grandmother doesn’t just work hard in the garden. She sometimes sits in the middle and listens to music.She says music helps the plants grow well. Maybe that’s true.She’s really a clever lady.望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
初一作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新版剑桥少儿英语二级字幕版Part2
Cambridge Young Learners English (2) ;Unit 5 What does your father do every day? ;1 Let's talk about it. ;wakes up in the morning has his breakfast rides aworks at his computer has his lunch rlearns some English drinks some coffee phones some friendwatches TV has supper listens to som2.Read thty twenty Betty dirty
thirty forty fifty
sixty party dry library Mary sorry
5.RA teacher is having a maths class. ;A two-year-old girl opens the door and comes inside. ;The girl's father tries to stop her. ;But the maths teacher says,"for 20 years no one wants to come to my class by himself. ;This girl can stay here." ;7 Chant and sing it. ;Fly,kite,high in the sky,bright
;Then I'll wind my string,and try to guide,you nicely down for the night. ;Now I'll wind my string,and try to guide,you nicely down for the night. ;Fly,kite,high in the sky,bright
;Then I'll wind my string,and try to guide,you nicely down for the night. ;Fly,kite,high in the sky,bright
;Then I'll wind my string,and try to guide, ;you nicely down for the night,nicely down for the night. ;Exercises 5 ;2.L1.He's a boy.He likes
to play football,
listen to music and
watch TV. ;Every day he goes to school by bus. ;He likes his school. He likes his English teacher. ;2.She's a girl.She's
very pretty. ;She likes to draw pictures and she likes reading in
bed. ;Every day she goes to school by bike.She has a black cat. ;3.He's a boy.He's thin
and tall.He likes to
play basketball.He
likes to eat apples. ;He often helps his mother wash clothes. He has a very nice dog. ;3 R1.Daisy likes flowers.
Does Daisy like
flowers? ;2.Peter goes to school by bike every day.Does Peter go to school by bike every day? ;3 He reads English
every morning.
Does he read English
every morning? ;4 She gets up at nine
every Sunday.
Does she get up at
nine every Sunday? ;5 Mary's mother goes
to the market every
day. ;Does Mary's mother go to the market every day? ;Unit 6 B1 Let's talk about it. ;Bill,you say it. Two apples and one apple is... Bill is hungry now. ;Bill,are you hungry now?Yes,I am.OK. It's about time for lunch. ;2.Listen,point and
repeat. ;hungry full fat thin tall short clean dirty stquick slow beaut3.PIs he tall?Yes,he is. Is he short? No,he isn't. Is it hot?Yes,it is. ;Is it cold? No,it isn't. Is she old? Yes,she is. ;Is she young? No,she isn't. Are you happy? Yes,I am. ;Are you sad? No,I'm not. Are they hungry? No,they aren't. ;Are they tired?Yes, they are.Am I thin? NO,you aren't. Am I fat?Yes,you are. ;4 Let's chant. ;Tall,tall,who is tall? You are tall. You are tall. You are tall. ;Short,short,who is short?He's short. She is short. He is short. ;Thin,thin,who is thin? I'm thin.You are thin. She is thin.Strong, strong,who is strong? ;He's strong. She's strong. They are strong. ;Happy,happy,who is happy?He's happy. She's happy. He's happy. ;You are happy. They are happy. We are all happy. ;5 Look,1.There is some water
in a bottle near a
big rock.A bird is
very thirsty. ;2.He comes to the
bottle and stands
next to the bottle. ;But he can't drink the water,because the bottle's neck is very long. ;3.So he thinks and
thinks,and then
flies away. ;4.After some time,he
comes back with
small stone in his
mouth. ;He goes up to the bottle and puts the stone into the bottle. ;5.He flies away and flies back again and again.He puts many sto6.The water in the
bottle comes up to
its neck and the bird
can drink the water. ;He is very happy. ;Exercises 6 ;3 Say it. ;Oh my!Apple pie.Make them and bake them and pile them up high. ;One for a daddy. Two for a mummy. ;Three for a baby with a fat pink tummy. Four for the boys. Five for the girls. ;Six for the child with the long dark curls. ;Seven for Jack.Eight for Jill.Nine for the workmen on the hill. ;Ten for the farmer's happy wife.She's grown apples all her life. ;Oh my!Apple pie.Make them and bake them and pile them up high. ;One for a daddy. Two for a mummy. ;Three for a baby with a fat pink tummy.Four for the boys. ;Five for the girls. Six for the child with the long dark curls. ;Seven for Jack.Eight for Jill.Nine for the workmen on the hill. ;Ten for the farmer's happy wife.She's grown apples all her life. ;4 Read thgr green grass
grandfather
grey(gray)grandparent great grandmpl place plane plant
play please plastic Unit 7 How many people are there in your family? ;1 AWho are they?They're my father and my grandfather. ;How many people are there in your family? You can guess and count. ;3. Say it. ;A,B,C,D,E,F,G.How many people can you see? ;H,L,J,K,L,M,N. How many women? How many men? ;O,P,Q,R,S,T,U. How many children in the queue? ;V,W,X,Y,last comes Z. How many people are wearing red? ;4 Read thc cake camera cafe car
carrot cat catchcloud coat cof5 Read and act. ;1.Today is Sunday.
I don'I want to have a bus ride because my uncle is a bus driver. ;2.The bus starts to
move.After some
time,it stops at a
small village. ;A very old woman is coming slowly from another road. ;3.My uncle wants to
wait for her. ;When she gets on the bus,my uncle is going to close the door. ;4.But the old woman
says,"Wait a minute.
My mother is coming. ;Act it. ;Tom:Hello!Uncle.Can I
take a ride with
you?I have no
classes today. ;Uncle:Good.Let's go! Tom:Look,there's an
old granny coming. ;Uncle:Let's stop here
and wait. Woman 1: Thank you. ;Uncle:Let's go! Woman 1:Please wait!
My mother is coming. Tom:Your mother? ;Woman 1:Yes.Look,she's
coming. woman 2:Thank you very
much. ;6.Let'Good morning to all who walk.Good morning to all who crawl. ;Good morning to all who soar,or swim. ;Good morning I a call, to broad and to small, to short and to tall. ;to broad and to small, to short and to tall. ;Good morning,good morning to all.Good morning to all who walk. ;Good morning to all who crawl.Good morning to all who soar,or swim. ;Good morning I a call, to broad and to small, to short and to tall. ;to broad and to small, to short and to tall. ;Good morning,good morning to all. ;7 RJohn,this is my little brother.He wants to play football. ;Bill,how many brothers do you have? I have four. ;Four brothers? How many people are there in your family? ;There are nine people in my family. ;Who are they? They are my grandfather, grandmother, ;my father,mother, four brothers and I. It's a big family. ;Yes,it is.How many people are there in your family? ;Just three my father, mother and I.It's a small family.Yes, I think so. ;Exercises 7 ;1 L1.What is John doing? ;Where is John? Look,he's having sports with his father. ;Oh,but which one is John?Is he playing Ping Pong? ;No,that's Tim.John is playing badminton with his father and his mother is watching. ;Now I see.John is playing badminton. ;2.Which picture is
Jim's family? ;Look,these family photos are beautiful. And Jim's in these pictures too. ;Which one is Jim? Guess!Jim has a large family. ;I see.This family has got nine people, ;but that family has got nine people too. Which one is Jim's family? ;Jim likes cat very much.I see.This is Jim's family. ;I can see Jim is holding cat.Right. ;3.Who is Ann's father? ;Do you know Ann's father?No,why? ;The other day I saw Ann's father.Really? What does he do? You won't believe it. ;He went to a concert with Ann several days ago.We saw her father there. ;Maybe he likes listen- ing music.More than that.He was the one singing on the stage. ;How did you know? He smiled at Ann's solo,and Ann told us that's her father. ;Now I know why Ann can sing beautiful.She's got a music teacher at home. ;Unit 8 The sun is bigger than the earth. ;1 Let's talk. ;Their house is much bigger than ours! It sure is. ;Hello,Bill let me ask you a question. ;Which is bigger,the sun or the earth? Of course,the sun is bigger. ;But we all live on the earth.Yes.The earth is big, ;but the sun is even bigger than the earth. ;Why does the earth look bigger than the sun? ;Because the sun is very very far away from us. I see. ;3.Look,1.This is a jungle.
It'All kinds of animals are playing.They are good friends. ;2.A panda says to a rabbit,"I'm bigger than you." ;But the rabbit says, "Yes,but I'm quicker than you." ;3.A tiger comes and
says,"I'm stronger
than you." ;But the dog,the cat and the rabbit say, ;"You are stronger than us.But you are not stronger than the elephant." ;4.The elephant says, "Yes,I'm stronger than you,but I'm shorter than the giraffe." ;5.Now the giraffe
stands up and says,
"Am I taller than
you?" ;6.Everybody says,
"Yes,yes,you are
taller than all of
us." ;4 Sing and say it. ;The moon on the one hand,the sun on the other. ;The moon is my sister, the sun is my brother. ;The moon on my left, the sun on my right. ;My brother, "Good morning".
My sister, "Good night." ;The moon on the one hand,the sun on the other. ;The moon is my sister, the sun is my brother. ;The moon on my left, the sun on my right. ;My brother, "Good morning". My sister, "Good night." ;All day long t The moon and the stars come out at night. ;From twilight time And watch the world with quiet eyes. ;7 Read thwh what when where
water week weather
window wateExercises 8 ;4 Listen and decide
which picture comes
1st,2nd..? ;1.It's early in the
morning. ;Fred gets up and has his breakfast and then goes to school. ;2.On his way to school
he sees a boy
falling onto the
ground. ;He goes up and helps the boy. ;3.The boy says:"Thank you". Fred asks, "Where are you going?" ;The boy answers:"I'm going to that school. I'm in the First Grade." ;4.Fred says:"That's
nice.Let's go
together I'm going
to that school,too." ;Then he takes the boy's hand and goes to school happily. ;Unit 9 The bigge1 Read and guess. ;Bill,which is the biggest animal? The biggest animal is the blue whale. ;3.Ask and answer. ;1.Which sweater is
Which sweater is the
smallest? ;2.Which animal is
bigger?Which animal
is the biggest? ;3 Who is older?Who is
the oldest of the
three? ;4 Which animal is
quicker?Which animal
is the quickest of
the three? ;4.Let'I am tall.She is taller.He is the tallest of the three. ;She is young.He is yonger.I am the youngest of the three. ;He is quick.she is quicker. Sam is the quickest of the three. ;I am old.He's older. She is the oldest of the three. ;5.Role play. ;Look,this house is very small. ;Yes,you are right.You see the house over there.That one is smaller than this one. ;But my house is the smallest in our village.I don't think so. ;I think my house is the smallest in the village.Maybe you are right. ;6.Pass it and say it. ;The blackboard is small.The table is smaller.The desk is the smallest. ;8.Read thcl class classroom
clean climb clock
close clothes clExercises 9 ;1 Listen,point and
repeat. ;big-bigger-the biggest old-older-tall-taller-the tallest strong-stronger
-quick-quicker
-the quickest fat-fatter
-small-smaller
-the smallest young-younger
-short-shorter
-the shortest weak-weaker
-slow-slower
-the slowest thin-thinner
-4.Ask and answer in
pairs. ;1.Who is the tallest
in your class? 2.Who is the shortest
in your class? ;3.Who is the oldest in
your class? 4.Who is the youngest
in your class? ;5.Who is the strongest
in your class? 6.Who is the thinnest
in your class? ;
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初一英语各类作文共32篇(有汉语译注)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 grandfather 的文章

随机推荐