您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语各种词性的用法,越全越好,尽量不要加英语专用词,直白些(本人英语不强)初中范围内的。_百度知道
英语各种词性的用法,越全越好,尽量不要加英语专用词,直白些(本人英语不强)初中范围内的。
好的话还会加悬赏
提问者采纳
名次表示事物名称的词,作主语(动词之前的一般就是主语),宾语(动词或介词之后是宾语),表语(系动词特别是be动词之后是表语)。动词是表示动作的词,在句子中单独用或者构成时态,作句子谓语。代词,是代指名词的。作主语,宾语,表语。形容词,是修饰名次代词的词,说明名次代词的特征。副词,修饰动词,形容词或副词。介词,用于与名次代词构成短语。连词,用于连接句子成分,或者句子的词。这个关于词性的内容,具体内容很多,中考复习大概会花一个月时间复习。就靠打字来说,要全部用法说清楚,太难。
看上去你是用心回答的,谢了,我这是刚建的号,钱不多请见谅
.....不是为了分才回答,助人为乐
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前所在位置:
优秀的初一年级英语作文:我喜欢的电视节目
精品学习网作文频道为各位同学准备了优秀的初一年级英语作文:我喜欢的电视节目的资料。希望大家认真阅读。
There are many programs on TV, of which are really interesting. The TV program I like most is Animal World, because I like animals very much. The most important is that the program is so good and attractive. The host tells some interesting stories in animal world. From it, I can learn a lot of knowledge. I know the relationship between different kinds of animal, and between animals and human beings. However, the most meaningful things is that it brings me a sense of protecting animals. I think this is what the program wants to tell.
以上就是由精品学习网为您提供的优秀的初一年级英语作文:我喜欢的电视节目,祝学习进步。我最喜欢的电视节目(初中英语作文)
我最喜欢的电视节目(初中英语作文)
My Favourite TV Program(我最喜欢的电视节目)
I like the program"Animal World" . First of all, I like animals, especially small animals. Secondly, the host is able to make the program lively and interesting. Thirdly, through this program I know a lot of things that I haven't known before. I gain some knowledge about animal life, such as, different lives of various kinds of animals, the relationship between people and nature, people and animal, and the importance of animal protection.I want to say that animals are part of nature as we are. They can not be separated from the humans. We must keep nature in balance.Please give your love to animals. Stop killing them.
我喜欢“动物世界”这个节目。首先,我喜欢动物,尤其是小动物。第二,主持人把节目办得既生动又有趣。另一方面,通过这个节目,我知道了许多以前不知道的关于动物生活方面的事情,例如不同动物的不同生活习惯,人与动物之间、人与自然之间的关系,还有保护动物的意义。我想说的是,动物是自然的一部分,它们与人类不可分割,我们必须保持生态平衡。请把你们的爱给它们吧,不要杀害它们。
"Animal World" is my favorite program. First of all, I like animals,especially small animals. Secondly, the host has the ability to make the program lively and interesting. Thirdly, through this program I know a lot of things that I haven't known before. I gain some knowledge about animallife such as different lives of different animals, the relationship between people and nature, people and animal, and the meaning of animal protection.Now I understand animals are part of nature as we are. They can not be separated from the humans. We must keep nature in balance so that we will have a good life in the future.Let's love animals. Never do any harm to them.
“动物世界”是我最喜欢的电视节目。首先,我喜欢动物,尤其是小动物;第二,主持人把节目办得既生动又有趣;第三,通过这个节目,我知道了许多以前不知道的事情,获得了一些动物生活方面的知识。例如,不同动物的不同生活习惯,人与动物之间、人与自然之间的关系,还有保护动物的意义。现在我懂得了,动物像我们一样是自然的一部分,它们与人类不可分割。我们必须保持生态平衡,才能使我们将来的生活更好。热爱动物吧,不要再伤害它们。
提问者 的感言:谢拉
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语单词表 的文章

随机推荐