before wlet the game beginn,pleasa let us know your age

Writing Down Your Soul: How to Activate and Listen to the Extraordinary Voice Within by Janet Conner | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback | Barnes & Noble
Writing Down Your Soul: How to Activate and Listen to the Extraordinary Voice Within
Add to List +
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Essential List:
New Essential List
You may add a description of the list:
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Wish List:
New Wish List
You may add a description of the list:
(Save 35%)$18.95 List Price
Add to Bag
Pick Up In Store
Reserve and pick up in 60 minutes at your local store
Find In-store
Enter your zip code
Other sellers (Paperback)
Available on NOOK devices and apps
NOOK Devices
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 10.1
NOOK HD Tablet
NOOK HD+ Tablet
NOOK eReaders
NOOK Color
NOOK Tablet
Tablet/Phone
NOOK for Windows 8 Tablet
NOOK for iOS
NOOK for Android
NOOK Kids for iPad
NOOK for Windows 8
NOOK for PC
NOOK for Mac
NOOK for Web
Want a NOOK?
(Save 44%)$18.95 List Price
All Available Formats & Editions
NOOK Book (1)
Paperback (1)
You could pray, or meditate, or dream, or visit a shaman, or a minister, or a hypnotherapist. With so many routes into inner consciousness, why write? Of all the ways to get in touch with God, as you understand God... to hear the small, still voice pointing you in the right direction... why take the time to write? One reason: it works. It works amazingly well. If you want to engage in a vibrant conversation with the wisdom that dwells just a hair below your conscious awareness, write. Write every day, at approximately the same time, with passion, honesty, and the intention of speaking with and listening to the voice within. Janet Conner was escaping a terrible situation of domestic abuse. While trying to ? gure out how she and her son could live and how they could eat, she realized she had hit rock bottom. With no other advisors, she listened to her own inner voice, which told her to start writing. As she did, Janet's inner voice gained clarity and strength, and she felt an incredible connection to the divine, and almost immediately miracles began to happen. Today, research scientists in psychology, physics, biochemistry, and neurology are providing peeks into what consciousness is and how it works. Their findings give us intriguing clues as to what is actually happening in and through our bodies, minds, and spirits as we roll pen across paper. Writing Down Your Soul explores some of this research and instructs readers how to access the power and beauty of their own deepest selves.
Average Rating 4
More then i expected.
I really enjoyed this book.
it's just not about writing in a journal but doing soul searching while doing it.
I have written in a journal for many years and now have more ideas on what to write about.
the book is very spiritual. This book teaches you how to go deeper into yourself.
Not to be afraid of the voice that is helping you write.
This book is one that I will read over and over again to feel the faith within me.
What a eye opener this has been for me.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful? & Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you, this review has been flagged.
A must read for those who want to touch and converse with their soul
Many books have been published on journaling in the past, so I wondered what new information this book could provide. Was I in for an amazing journey - not only does Janet Conner give you something great to read, she also provides you with a road map on how to talk with your soul. Connor says everyone has direct and immediate access to their inner voice, and she provides four steps for accessing it. &Telling your story is not its purpose - receiving wisdom, guidance and grace is. . Writing can't change the story, but it can change how you think about it. It can change how you feel about. It can change what it means to you. It can expose little nuggets of truth buried in the sand of your story.& What an amazing gift. A must read for those who want to touch and converse with their soul. - Vicki Burr, New Connexion
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
An Amazing Experience
I love this kind of thing and when I saw the book it jumped out at me.
but before I bought it I went to her website and read the first chapter, I was hooked in it and knew I had to have it.
I ordered it and waited impatienly to get it.
In the mean time I thought I would at least try and do it.
I discovered I had done it wrong and after reading the book I realized how to do it properly.
I have felt some changes in the last little while and have learned some valuable lessons from it.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves this sort of thing or anyone who is interested in discovering who they are and what purpose they have in life.
I feel more prepared and calmer now than I was a few months ago.
Be prepared to discover things you never knew you knew.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Excellent book. I can't wait to write everyday
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Excellent!
I absolutely love this book. It's very simple yet very profound. If you ever wrote morning pages you definitely have to try writing down your soul. It's an amazing experience.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
A must read! Recommended to all.
I love this book. It has helped me reach a higher power through my written word. The experience has been amazing and has made such a positive impact on my daily life. Things are starting to look up for a change. I know that journaling works, because it has worked for me in the past, I just didn't know how. The fact that this books shows you why journaling works is what makes it great. Taking time to write everyday is one of my favorite activities and I truly love the experience. Writing is fundamental for this to work, and it does. Remember, you won't know until you try!
Recommend - with reservations
Take the New Age out of the book, and replace it ALL with God and the Bible, and you have a real winner here.
0 out of 5 people found this review helpful.
No text was provided for this review.
If you find inappropriate content, please report it to
Publisher doesn't hold rights to book
Publisher doesn't hold rights to cover image
Inaccurate description
Objectionable content
Please enter a valid email address. Thank you. A welcome email has been sent.
Visit NOOK in:
B&N Services
Shipping & Delivery
Quick Help格式:pdf&&&
贡献者:Pigyizu
上传时间: 17:19
此文档归属以下专题
暂无相关专题
-------------
新增文件夹...
(多个标签用逗号分隔)
&Change Your Thinking,Change Your Life - How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success andAchievement
分享到:&&
下载本文档需要登录,并付出相应积分。()
文件大小:1.14MB
所需积分:& 100
&2006-, All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 baby let me know 的文章

随机推荐