帮个忙,不要太难的语句,因为我要写英语语句,多给些建议

关于2012世界末日话题写一篇主题讲述,英文的~如果有别的话题也可以,不一定是世界末日我要参加英语口语竞赛的,所以单词也不要太难,主要是个口语讲述,2分钟的主题讲述,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于2012世界末日话题写一篇主题讲述,英文的~如果有别的话题也可以,不一定是世界末日我要参加英语口语竞赛的,所以单词也不要太难,主要是个口语讲述,2分钟的主题讲述,
关于2012世界末日话题写一篇主题讲述,英文的~如果有别的话题也可以,不一定是世界末日我要参加英语口语竞赛的,所以单词也不要太难,主要是个口语讲述,2分钟的主题讲述,
The 2012 "jack Jackson (John cusack) took the children to Yellowstone holiday,but found that have good memories of the lakes have dried up,and this area has become a box.Full of doubts in the camp near Yellowstone,he accidentally met Charlie.Charlie told him because of natural environment and resources,the human predatory its balance system has faced collapse,human faces unprecedented natural disasters.Charlie says some countries have developed and built in secret can escape this disaster ark.Jackson thinks he is a madman is a smile and walk away.The disaster occurred.A strong earthquake with large meteor crashed,let the home becomes a familiar sight human purgatory.In other parts of the earth,and all kinds of natural disasters are on an unprecedented scale.Jackson and many families live on the road.Facing the global natural disasters,don't know where he suddenly remembered Charlie mentioned in the ark and map,then decided to ark base for the chance of survival.In the search for the base and the ark,Jackson after disaster after death trial arrived ark base.However has made the ark number from around the world can't satisfy the crowd in affected.Who to who has become a challenge the whole human moral choice.The face of disaster,the mankind from different countries made the most important decision:"everyone is equal,have equal chances of survival!" Finally FangZhouZhong in human finally had a global disaster,continue to multiply and development of hope.
您可能关注的推广my favourite pet is a cat急需要这样一篇这样的英语作文谢谢大家了,帮个忙,初中水平就好了,不要用过难的句子.我最喜爱的宠物是猫,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
my favourite pet is a cat急需要这样一篇这样的英语作文谢谢大家了,帮个忙,初中水平就好了,不要用过难的句子.我最喜爱的宠物是猫,
my favourite pet is a cat急需要这样一篇这样的英语作文谢谢大家了,帮个忙,初中水平就好了,不要用过难的句子.我最喜爱的宠物是猫,
my favourite pet is a catMy favourite pet is the cat.I call it Mimi.She is very beautiful.She has a white-and-black tail and white paws.Her eyes are different from our eyes.They’re green.Isn’t it interesting?When she is tired,She sleeps on my lap.I like this.I feel good.She never makes much noise.But if she is hungry,She can miaow.I don’t have to feed her too much,Because she can catch mice to eat.She like chasing birds very much.Sometimes she eats them.I think birds must be her favourite food.She also likes to play with the ball.She often plays for long.I always walks the cat in the garden twice a week.She looks so happy when I take her out.She is my good friend.She is much too friendly,cheerful and quiet.And she is quite lazy,too.She is never worried because I take good care of her until the end.Oh,listen carefully.Mimi is miaowing.I must feed her some food now.Bye!求一篇英语作文,我的爱好为题材,要求100词以内就好,不需要多难多复杂的语句,简单写一篇就行_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文,我的爱好为题材,要求100词以内就好,不需要多难多复杂的语句,简单写一篇就行
求一篇英语作文,我的爱好为题材,要求100词以内就好,不需要多难多复杂的语句,简单写一篇就行
My hobby is playing football.It is very interesting.Many people like to play it.It can make me healthy and strong.I often play it after class in my school.I often play it with my classmates.I can play it everywhere.But I think it is dangerous to play in streets.Because there are many cars and buses in streets.急需小学生有关奥运的英语作文!!!字数不要太多,100词左右吧.请各位帮个忙吧!小学生的,不要太难,六年级水平吧_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急需小学生有关奥运的英语作文!!!字数不要太多,100词左右吧.请各位帮个忙吧!小学生的,不要太难,六年级水平吧
急需小学生有关奥运的英语作文!!!字数不要太多,100词左右吧.请各位帮个忙吧!小学生的,不要太难,六年级水平吧
Towards the 2008 Olympic Games July 13, 2001, is for the Chinese nation will never forget the day. When Juan Antonio Samaranch at the microphone before the elderly, when the crisp out of the "Bei...
现在的学生真懒!
According to legend, the ancient Olympic Games were founded by Heracles (the Roman Hercules), a son of Zeus. Yet the first Olympic Games for which we still have written records were held in 776 BCE (t...
asnbdamsnbdmansbdmnasbdmasbsdadsadsadsadsadaszcxzcxzchjghjhgjhgjhgjhgj帮个忙,不要太难的语句,因为我要写英语,多给些建议_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮个忙,不要太难的语句,因为我要写英语,多给些建议
帮个忙,不要太难的语句,因为我要写英语,多给些建议
今天就到我家来吧...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语优美语句 的文章

随机推荐