以"mycolourfullife"以出错为题的作文写一篇英语作文

以 my free life 为题写一篇70词的英语作文(请以中初三学生的方面写,谢谢)_百度知道
以 my free life 为题写一篇70词的英语作文(请以中初三学生的方面写,谢谢)
明天要交作业的说,各位帮帮忙了,3Q3Q~
高手呢高手都去哪了!
提问者采纳
My free lifeI can play football with my friends ,I can watch TV with my parents ,So in my free life I can do many things what I want to do or what I can do ,but now ,I have to face the entrance exam,I should
put the school first ,study hard ,I don't want to regret doing something unvaluable in my free life .Now ,I understand we should cherish every minute of our lifetime.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以&New School New Life&为题写一篇英语作文._百度知道
请以&New School New Life&为题写一篇英语作文.
→请各位支招
there years had passed,i will leave my junior school for a new senior high school.    my new school has a big playgroud,many tall buildings,many computers,alot of grasses and flowers,just like a beautiful park.in my classroom,there is an air-conditioning and a tv. i think i can study well in my new school.    teachers are very helpful and kind,so that we can turn to them and make friends with them.my new friends are all very friendly and nice.they encourage me and we can learn from each other and help each other.    i think i shoud work hard,then i can have a wonderful future.i shoud get along well with my friends,because a friend is a way.    where there is a well,there is a way!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
dvsgfvehfwegrw,ygejhfbdjvbd,hjgbejh.geftyfrrftyfhtfgd,drtswrdhg.ftftfytftftdrtdgfvhg,ssredhgfhgfvhgf.ddtfhhjghjgugyuguytguyh.
fgfgh,jgyughhg,jghjhjhjgu,ygbhjbvghghfhf.ddgfcgxc fffgbvgffcgv.
There years had passed,I will leave my school for a new high school.I think my school life will be good,my new school has a big playground many tall buildings and many computers.There isaTV and a computer in my classroom.I think I will study well in my new school.
Teachers are kind and helpful.My classmates are very friendly.I willmade friends with them.We will help each other.I will get aiong well with my friends.I will study hard and I can have a wonderful future!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版 八下英语作文my dream life 为题写一篇短文 预测一下你未来的生活,60词左右 用到以下词汇_百度知道
人教版 八下英语作文my dream life 为题写一篇短文 预测一下你未来的生活,60词左右 用到以下词汇
an artist , travel all over the world,hold an art exhibition in paris ,have a robot ,retire带汉语意思
好的我给100分
提问者采纳
My Dream LifeWhat will my life be in the future? I always dream about it. Sometimes I am thinking about being an artist. In my dream life, after the hard study in China Academy of Arts, I would like to travel all over the world for inspiration of art. Finally, when I become famous, I will hold an art exhibition in Paris! When I retire, I will design and have a robot which is also a kind of art. What a wonderful dream! (81 words,超了一点,你也可以进行删改)中译:我未来的人生会是怎么样的呢?我经常思考着这一切。有时候我会幻想成为一名艺术家。在我的幻想中,当完成在国家美术学院的刻苦学习后,我会环游世界去旅行,获得对于艺术的灵感。而最后当我成名时,我还会在巴黎开自己的画展!而当我退休之后,我会研究机器艺术并且拥有一个机器人。啊,多么好的梦想!午休时间写出来的,还有什么特殊要求吗?希望你满意!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
八下英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁change my life 为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
change my life 为题写一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
my lifeWith the development of the economy. lots of things changed in my life .
For example, the way go to school.We went to school by bus ereryday before, but now we always go to school by subway.It easier and faster .For this , we don't have to get up so early .And there are so many different subjects can choose.We can also join the physical activities.Such as Taekwondo ,Karate,
and so on.
There are so many changes in my life .Do you see it?2.
Change My Life
My life has changed a lot in the last three years.I used to have a bad habit of being late for school but now I don’t.I used to copy my classmates’ homework,but now I do it all by myself.I had few hobbies in the past,but now I have many,such as running,swimming and playing ball games.I didn’t study hard but now I do and make great progress.I didn’t get on well with my classmates but we can get on well at present.
Besides,my appearance has changed too.I had long hair but now I have short hair.I was weak but I am strong.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以the day change my life为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以the day change my life为题写一篇英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The colour of my lifeLife could be colourful if you put your heart into it deeply.In my life, the work is red, which is my favorite colour. I like my work deeply because I know when I try my best to give it, my work pays me back. It is like the flows of blood, which is energetic and exciting.The colour of my life turns to pink when it comes to my lover. With the pink rose in-between, the world becomes nothing but only the two people living romantically.The family is soft yellow, because it endows the feeling of warmness throughout my body, even though the time I spend with my family could be very few. Anyway, you could describe your life as different colours as it could be divided into different parts, however happy or sad. What you only need to do is to put your heart deeply into it.
The colour of my lifeLife could be colourful if you put your heart into it deeply.In my life, the work is red, which is my favorite colour. I like my work deeply because I know when I try my best to give it, my work pays me back. It is like the flows of blood, which is energetic and exciting.The colour of my life turns to pink when it comes to my lover. With the pink rose in-between, the world becomes nothing but only the two people living romantically.The family is soft yellow, because it endows the feeling of warmness throughout my body, even though the time I spend with my family could be very few. Anyway, you could describe your life as different colours as it could be divided into different parts, however happy or sad. What you only need to do is to put your heart deeply into it. 赞同0| 评论
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 以出错为题的作文 的文章

随机推荐