2015款悦翔v3试驾视频5视频里女歌手唱的英文歌

cf陈子豪视频里有个女的唱的英文歌,是这么唱的_宠物吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
cf陈子豪视频里有个女的唱的英文歌,是这么唱的收藏
cf陈子豪视频里有个女的唱的英文歌,是这么唱的,耳膜里摸踹的,是什么歌?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有道词典推荐的一首英文歌 是imagine dragons和一女歌手合唱的 是一个视频 求来源_百度知道
有道词典推荐的一首英文歌 是imagine dragons和一女歌手合唱的 是一个视频 求来源
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
homeOnly know you love her when you let her goAnd you let her goStaring at the bottom of your glassHoping one day you've been high when you'll make a dream lastBut dreams come slow and they go so fastYou see her when you close your eyesMaybe one day you'll understand whyEverything you touch surely diesBut you only need the light when it're feeling lowOnly hate the road when you'Cause you loved her too muchAnd you dived too deepWell you only need the light when it's burning lowOnly miss the sun when it starts to snowOnly know you love her when you let her goOnly know you've been high when you're feeling lowOnly hate the road when you're missin're missin's burning lowOnly miss the sun when it starts to snowOnly know you love her when you let her goOnly know you's burning lowOnly miss the sun when it starts to snowOnly know you love her when you let her goOnly know you's burning lowOnly miss the sun when it starts to snowOnly know you love her when you let her goOnly know you're feeling lowOnly hate the road when you're missin' homeOnly know you love her when you let her goCause you only need the light when it've been high when you're missin' homeOnly know you love her when you let her goCause you only need the light when it've been high when you've been high when you're feeling lowOnly hate the road when you&#39Let Her Go (The Voice Performance) - Cole VosburyWell you only need the light when it' homeOnly know you love her when you let her goStaring at the ceiling in the darkSame old empty feeling in your heartlove comes slow and it goes so fastWell you see her when you fall asleepnever to touch and never to keep's burning lowOnly miss the sun when it starts to snowOnly know you love her when you let her goOnly know you're feeling lowOnly hate the road when you're missin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,是一个美国乡村音乐女歌手唱的。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,是一个美国乡村音乐女歌手唱的。
曾在美国偶像第八季里看到过,每个十三强其中之一淘汰时就会播放一段视频,其中有一段音乐,歌词有home sweet home
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
very extraordinaryE is even more than anyone that you adoreLove is all that I can give to youLove is more than just a game for twoTwo in love can make itTake my heart and please don&#39, very extraordinaryE is even more than anyone that you adoreLove is all that I can give to youLove is more than just a game for twoTwo in love can make itTake my heart and please don't break itLove was made for me and youL is for the way you look at meO is for the only one I seeV is very苏永康 - L-O-V-EL is for the way you look at meO is for the only one I seeV is very
其他类似问题
美国乡村音乐的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频集锦 学唱英文歌-[&其他&quot...
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
阿喜&宠辱不惊
Amo晴天-安静唱歌
歌神洞庭湖丶
机智的蛋糕一个视频 的背景音乐 在视频里的40分钟左右的时候有一个女英文歌的 歌词貌似音调是“show me you ~~”_百度知道
一个视频 的背景音乐 在视频里的40分钟左右的时候有一个女英文歌的 歌词貌似音调是“show me you ~~”
html" target="_blank">/c19/PzYhKSorJyBqJWQhIg://www<a href="/c19/PzYhKSorJyBqJWQhIg://www.aipai
提问者采纳
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson没有听到女声满意及时采纳
你看看从30分钟到结尾有没有啊 那个女英文歌
非常的轻快的
跪求大神 我给QB
Nothing In The World - Atomic Kitten及时采纳~
我爱死你啦!~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我要Qb没用~
提问者评价
大神 我真感谢你 你QQ多少
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌名【You Are Not Alone】歌手: Michael Jackson迈克尔一首很舒缓的歌百度歌手歌名可搜无误还望采纳~
是女生唱的
那时间段不对吧
请告诉我时间段要不你先试听一下
你从30分钟听一下 到结尾 求你了 大神 我找到给你qb
非常轻快的一首女歌手唱的英文歌