take后面加vt是什么词性性的词

祝考试中好好表现 怎么说 书面语用Take it easy行吗 合理分配时间 合理地 那个词?尽量抽时间检查 尽量怎么说 ? 提了建议后说 “遵循这几点” 怎么说 meet meet with加sth区别_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 祝考试中好好表现 怎么说 书面语用Take it easy行吗 合理分配时间 合理地 那个词?尽量抽时间检查 尽量怎么说 ? 提了建议后说 “遵循这几点” 怎么说 meet meet with加sth区别 祝考试中好好表现 怎么说 书面语用Take it easy行吗 合理分配时间 合理地 那个词?尽量抽时间检查 尽量怎么说 ? 提了建议后说 “遵循这几点” 怎么说 meet meet with加sth区别 1. 祝考试中好好表现 Wish you the best in the test.虽然这个翻译很贴切,但是美国人更常说:Wish you the best of luck.2. Take it easy是informal表达.因为它有好几个意思,在正式书面语言里不同的意思要对应不同的表达:放松,别紧张:calm down, collect oneself, compose oneself懒散: coast, slack轻点: be gentle, treat with care不重视: make light of休息:take a rest再见: 这个没有书面表达3. 合理分配时间 proper allocation of time合理 proper4. 尽量抽时间检查 try to find time to check it, try to find time to look into it尽量 try to5. 遵循这几点 following these suggestions遵循 follow6. meet是见面,但是作及物动词通常不是计划中的.如:I met her at the supermarket today.I have never met a person like you before.meet with是有目的、计划的见面,如:I meet with my adviser once a week.The president met with the opposition leaders.take it easy 中的 easy 为什么不用 easily 动词后面不是用副词修饰吗我今天看到一个 短语 take it seriously 中就用了副词_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 take it easy 中的 easy 为什么不用 easily 动词后面不是用副词修饰吗我今天看到一个 短语 take it seriously 中就用了副词 take it easy 中的 easy 为什么不用 easily 动词后面不是用副词修饰吗我今天看到一个 短语 take it seriously 中就用了副词 easy既有形容词的词性 又有副词、动词的词性adj.容易的;舒适的;宽裕的;从容的adv.容易地;不费力地;悠闲地;缓慢地vi.停止划桨(常用作命令)take it easy 是放松的意思 故词组中easy是取其adv.的词性意思easily是adv.译为:容易地;很可能;迅速地;频繁地 easy也可以作为副词使用 释义不同 固定短语,不用分析。完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usually go to school in your father’s car, but why are you ____【小题1】____to school now?B: It’s cool today. I enjoy going to school on foot in this kind of weather.A: That’s right. But it will take you ____【小题2】____time to get to school.B: It’s OK. I can get up earlier. And I feel happy to meet ____【小题3】friends of mine on the way toschool. Yesterday morning, I ____【小题4】____Anna, and today I can go to school with you. I don’tknow who ____【小题5】____I will meet tomorrow morning. I really feel excited about this.A: That’s for sure. You can talk a lot with them along the way. It can make the ____【小题6】to schoolfun. But you can’t walk ____【小题7】____because you have to get to school on time. If you arrive late,I’m ____【小题8】____you’ll be in trouble(麻烦).B: That’s true. Our school has very strict rules. We can’t ____【小题9】____them.A: Yeah. Our teacher always tells us that following the rules is very ____【小题10】____, everyone shouldknow its importance. Oh, it’s 7:25 now, let’s hurry, or we may be late.B: OK. Let’s go.-乐乐题库 & Unit知识点 & “完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对...”习题详情 230位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.0% 完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usually go to school in your father’s car, but why are you &&&&【小题1】&&&&&&to school now?B: It’s cool today. I enjoy going to school on foot in this kind of weather.A: That’s right. But it will take you &&&&【小题2】&&&&&&time to get to school.B: It’s OK. I can get up earlier. And I feel happy to meet &&&&【小题3】&&friends of mine on the way toschool. Yesterday morning, I &&&&【小题4】&&&&&Anna, and today I can go to school with you. I don’tknow who &&&&【小题5】&&&&&I will meet tomorrow morning. I really feel excited about this.A: That’s for sure. You can talk a lot with them along the way. It can make the &&&&【小题6】&to schoolfun. But you can’t walk &&&&【小题7】&&&&&because you have to get to school on time. If you arrive late,I’m &&&&【小题8】&&&&&you’ll be in trouble(麻烦).B: That’s true. Our school has very strict rules. We can’t &&&&【小题9】&&&&them.A: Yeah. Our teacher always tells us that following the rules is very &&&&【小题10】&&&&, everyone shouldknow its importance. Oh, it’s 7:25 now, let’s hurry, or we may be late.B: OK. Let’s go.walking& 本题难度:一般 题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-四川省成都七中七年级下期末英语试卷 分析与解答 习题“完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usually ...”的分析与解答如下所示: 【小题1】根据I enjoy going to school on foot in this kind of weather 可知在种天气里喜欢步行,因为空格前有are所以用doing,故用walking。【小题2】根据步行上学要比坐车花费更多的时间。空格后有time,是不可数名词,所以用much或比较级more,故用more/much。【小题3】句意:我感觉在上学的路上遇到一些或不同的朋友。因为friends是可数名词的复数,故用different/some。【小题4】句意:昨天早晨我遇见了安娜。根据Yesterday morning 可知句子应该用一般过去时,故用met。【小题5】句意:我不知道我明天早晨还会遇见其他的某个人。根据Yesterday morning, I &&&4&&Anna 可知这里必须用“其他的”else。【小题6】句意:它使这次去学校的旅行非常有趣。这里make the trip to school fun使某事有趣 ,the trip to school去学校旅行,故用trip。【小题7】句意:但是你不能走得太慢因为你就不能按时到校。这里应该用副词修饰动词walk,故用slowly。【小题8】句意:如果你迟到了,恐怕/确定你有麻烦了。根据句意be afraid恐怕;be sure 确定,故用afraid/sure。【小题9】句意:我们学校有严格的制度,我们不能违反纪律。这里是短语break strict rules违反纪律,故用break。【小题10】句意:我们的老师总是告诉我们下面的制度是很重要的。根据everyone should&& know its importance.可知应该是重要的,故选 important。 找到答案了,赞一个 如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持! 完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usu... 错误类型: 习题内容残缺不全 习题有文字标点错误 习题内容结构混乱 习题对应知识点不正确 分析解答残缺不全 分析解答有文字标点错误 分析解答结构混乱 习题类型错误 错误详情: 我的名号(最多30个字): 看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦! 还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧! 经过分析,习题“完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usually ...”主要考察你对“Unit 4 Food”“Chapter 3 Encyclopaedia”“Unit 4 Finding your way” 等考点的理解。 因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。 Unit 4 Food Chapter 3 Encyclopaedia Unit 4 Finding your way 与“完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usually ...”相似的题目: The boys often play&&&& guitar in &&&&afternoon.? //;the the/;/ Mrs. Hunt is sixty years old. She lives in a farmhouse in the country with her dog Bill. Her son Sam is twenty-one years old. At first, he works in a shop in the country and lives with his mother. But now he finds new work in a town and lives there. It’s quite a long way from his mother’s house. She isn’t happy about this. Sam says, “There isn’t any good work for me in the country, mother, and I can get a lot of money in the town and give you some every week.”One day Mrs. Hunt goes to see her son, and she goes there by train. Sam meets her at the train station. She asks her son, “Why don’t you phone me?”“But mother, you haven’t a phone.” Sam says.“No,” she answers, “I haven’t, but you have one!”【小题1】Mrs. Hunt lives in a &&&&.A.shopB.farmhouseC.townD.city【小题2】&&&& finds the new work in a town.A.Mrs. HuntB.SamC.BillD.Sam’s father【小题3】Sam can get much money &&&&.A.from his motherB.in the townC.in the shopD.in the country【小题4】Mrs. Hunt goes to see her son &&&&.A.in her carB.by busC.on footD.by train【小题5】Does Sam phone his mother?A.Yes, he does.B.No, he doesn’t. C.I think so.D.Of course.&&&& I think a lion is &&&&ugly animal.thea/an “完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对...”的最新评论 该知识点好题 该知识点易错题 欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usually go to school in your father’s car, but why are you ____【小题1】____to school now?B: It’s cool today. I enjoy going to school on foot in this kind of weather.A: That’s right. But it will take you ____【小题2】____time to get to school.B: It’s OK. I can get up earlier. And I feel happy to meet ____【小题3】friends of mine on the way toschool. Yesterday morning, I ____【小题4】____Anna, and today I can go to school with you. I don’tknow who ____【小题5】____I will meet tomorrow morning. I really feel excited about this.A: That’s for sure. You can talk a lot with them along the way. It can make the ____【小题6】to schoolfun. But you can’t walk ____【小题7】____because you have to get to school on time. If you arrive late,I’m ____【小题8】____you’ll be in trouble(麻烦).B: That’s true. Our school has very strict rules. We can’t ____【小题9】____them.A: Yeah. Our teacher always tells us that following the rules is very ____【小题10】____, everyone shouldknow its importance. Oh, it’s 7:25 now, let’s hurry, or we may be late.B: OK. Let’s go.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完成对话,在对话空格中填上适当的词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)A: Morning, Jane.B: Hi, Jack.A: Jane, you usually go to school in your father’s car, but why are you ____【小题1】____to school now?B: It’s cool today. I enjoy going to school on foot in this kind of weather.A: That’s right. But it will take you ____【小题2】____time to get to school.B: It’s OK. I can get up earlier. And I feel happy to meet ____【小题3】friends of mine on the way toschool. Yesterday morning, I ____【小题4】____Anna, and today I can go to school with you. I don’tknow who ____【小题5】____I will meet tomorrow morning. I really feel excited about this.A: That’s for sure. You can talk a lot with them along the way. It can make the ____【小题6】to schoolfun. But you can’t walk ____【小题7】____because you have to get to school on time. If you arrive late,I’m ____【小题8】____you’ll be in trouble(麻烦).B: That’s true. Our school has very strict rules. We can’t ____【小题9】____them.A: Yeah. Our teacher always tells us that following the rules is very ____【小题10】____, everyone shouldknow its importance. Oh, it’s 7:25 now, let’s hurry, or we may be late.B: OK. Let’s go.”相似的习题。此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一漏字符号(Λ),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Last Saturday, I wanted very much to see a film together with my brother after supper. On my wayto the cinema, we happen to meet an Americannamed Peter, who had lost his way, looked worried.When he told us that he wasn't able to findthe hotel, we decided take him there. When we wentto the hotel, we told of Peter the great changesthat had taken place in our country in the past few year, and he told us a lot of things about the youths in the U.S.A.Although my brother and I missed a interestingfilm, we felt very happily, for we had not only helpedPeter out of trouble and also learnt something from him.-乐乐题库 & Unit知识点 & “此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号...”习题详情 204位同学学习过此题,做题成功率87.7% 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一漏字符号(Λ),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Last Saturday, I wanted very much to see a film &together with my brother after supper. On my wayto the cinema, we happen to meet an Americannamed Peter, who had lost his way, looked worried.When he told us that he wasn't able to findthe hotel, we decided take him there. When we wentto the hotel, we told of Peter the great changesthat had taken place in our country in the past few year, and he told us a lot of things about the youths in the U.S.A.Although my brother and I missed a interestingfilm, we felt very happily, for we had not only helpedPeter out of trouble and also learnt something from him.my→our/the& 本题难度:一般 题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-人教版高中英语必修一Unit5练习题 分析与解答 习题“此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出...”的分析与解答如下所示: 【小题1】因为是我和我哥哥一起去看电影,所以把my改成our/the【小题2】描述的是过去的事用happened【小题3】looking做伴随状语,是主动关系【小题4】正确【小题5】decide 后面接to do【小题6】tell sb that“告诉某人…”【小题7】考查词组:in the past few years在过去几年里【小题8】 interesting是元音开头的单词,用 an【小题9】feel是连系动词后面不能加happily,要用happy【小题10】考查词组:not only,but also。考点; 考查短文纠错 考查考生在上下文中理解运用语法的能力,要求考生耐心细致,关注上下文的时态和语态已经文义的联系。 找到答案了,赞一个 如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持! 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边... 错误类型: 习题内容残缺不全 习题有文字标点错误 习题内容结构混乱 习题对应知识点不正确 分析解答残缺不全 分析解答有文字标点错误 分析解答结构混乱 习题类型错误 错误详情: 我的名号(最多30个字): 看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦! 还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧! 经过分析,习题“此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出...”主要考察你对“Unit 5 Nelson Mandela-a modern hero.” 等考点的理解。 因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。 Unit 5 Nelson Mandela-a modern hero. 与“此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出...”相似的题目: There are a number of cases &&&& family members or friends quarrel with each other and become enemies.thatwhichwherewhen He bought a new building &&&& top is different from others around.whatwhichthatwhose I do a lot of management training each year for the Circle K Company. Among the 21 we discuss in our classes is the 22 of quality employees(雇员)“What has caused you to stay 23 enough to become a manager?" I asked. After a while a new manager took the 24 and said slowly, "it was a baseball glove.”Cynthia said she used to 25 a Circle K clerk job as an interim (时临的.) one while she looked for something 26 . On her second day behind the counter, she received a (an) 27 from her nine-year-old son, Jessie. He 28 a baseball glove for the little League. She 29 that as a single mother, money was 30 , and her first check would have to go for paying 31.When Cynthia arrived for work the next morning, Partircia, the store manager asked her to come to her small office and handed her a box. “I overheard you 32 to your son yesterday,” she said, “and I know that it is 33 to explain things to kids. This is a baseball glove for Jessie. I know you have to pay bills 34 you can buy gloves. You know we can’t 35 good people like you as 36 but we do 37 and I want you to know how 38 you are to us.”The thoughtfulness, empathy (同情) and love of the store manager show vividly that people 39 more how much a( n) 40 cares than how much he pays.【小题1】A.topicsB.problemsC.difficultiesD.lessons【小题2】A.employingB.praisingC.keepingD.improving【小题3】A.soonB.longC.strongD.calm【小题4】A.positionB.decisionC.questionD.advice【小题5】A.takeB.changeC.loseD.consider【小题6】A.lighterB.easierC.betterD.higher【小题7】A.letterB.callC.answerD.email【小题8】A.boughtB.keptC.neededD.offered【小题9】A.complainedB.explainedC.understoodD.admitted【小题10】A.shortB.enoughC.spareD.tight【小题11】A.foodB.educationC.clothesD.bills【小题12】A.talkingB.cryingC.arguingD.scolding【小题13】A.easyB.hardC.simpleD.nice【小题14】A.afterB.untilC.whenD.before【小题15】A.valueB.remainC.payD.fire【小题16】A.muchB.manyC.pleasantD.possible【小题17】A.regretB.agreeC.worryD.care【小题18】A.excellentB.importantC.thankfulD.thoughtful【小题19】A.rememberB.refuseC.thankD.realize【小题20】A.motherB.clerkC.officialD.manager&&&& “此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号...”的最新评论 该知识点好题 该知识点易错题 欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一漏字符号(Λ),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Last Saturday, I wanted very much to see a film together with my brother after supper. On my wayto the cinema, we happen to meet an Americannamed Peter, who had lost his way, looked worried.When he told us that he wasn't able to findthe hotel, we decided take him there. When we wentto the hotel, we told of Peter the great changesthat had taken place in our country in the past few year, and he told us a lot of things about the youths in the U.S.A.Although my brother and I missed a interestingfilm, we felt very happily, for we had not only helpedPeter out of trouble and also learnt something from him.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划上一个(P);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一漏字符号(Λ),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下面划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Last Saturday, I wanted very much to see a film together with my brother after supper. On my wayto the cinema, we happen to meet an Americannamed Peter, who had lost his way, looked worried.When he told us that he wasn't able to findthe hotel, we decided take him there. When we wentto the hotel, we told of Peter the great changesthat had taken place in our country in the past few year, and he told us a lot of things about the youths in the U.S.A.Although my brother and I missed a interestingfilm, we felt very happily, for we had not only helpedPeter out of trouble and also learnt something from him.”相似的习题。用下列词语的正确形式组成句子!能写几个就写几个!(请在答案前边标上序号!)1、taxi,will,a,try,late,must,for,to,be,take,or,you,you,class,school,to2、for,some,and,to,I,make,cakes,tea,want,sandwiches3、large,soap,mother,tu_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 用下列词语的正确形式组成句子!能写几个就写几个!(请在答案前边标上序号!)1、taxi,will,a,try,late,must,for,to,be,take,or,you,you,class,school,to2、for,some,and,to,I,make,cakes,tea,want,sandwiches3、large,soap,mother,tu 用下列词语的正确形式组成句子!能写几个就写几个!(请在答案前边标上序号!)1、taxi,will,a,try,late,must,for,to,be,take,or,you,you,class,school,to2、for,some,and,to,I,make,cakes,tea,want,sandwiches3、large,soap,mother,tube,my,want,a,of,doesn't,but,she,want,toothpaste,any4、the,I,room,to,turn,light,it,so,first,is,forget,very,dark,on,the,in5、Germany,I,on,a,holiday,am,can,in,so,book,I,to,not,you,send,the6、time,it's,mum,to,go,me,shopping,my,for,with7、in,young,a,the,are,men,lighting,there,some,fire,forest8、street,old,finds,lady,walking,he,across,an,the9、I,having,good,everybody,a,can,time,at,see,the,party10、boy,she,helping,books,finds,woman,a,an,some,old,carry11、walking,very,there,few,street,people,in,this,are12、weather,I,parents,living-room,hear,listening,the,my,the,forecast,to,in13、the,find,parents,the,at,doing,housework,some,children,home能写几个就写几个!(请在答案前边标上序号!) 1 Taxi,will,a,try,late,must,for,to,be,take,or,you,you,class,school,toYou must try to take a taxi to scholl or you will be late for class.2、for,some,and,to,I,make,cakes,tea,want,sandwichesI want make some cakes and sandwiches for tea.3、large,soap,mother,tube,my,want,a,of,doesn't,but,she,want,toothpaste,anyMy mother doesn't want any soap,but she want a large tube of toothpast.4、the,I,room,to,turn,light,it,so,first,is,forget,very,dark,on,the,inI forget to turn on the light first,so it is very dark in the room.5、Germany,I,on,a,holiday,am,can,in,so,book,I,to,not,you,send,theI am on a holidy in Germany,so I can not send the book to you.6、time,it's,mum,to,go,me,shopping,my,for,withIt's time for my mum go shopping with me.7、in,young,a,the,are,men,lighting,there,some,fire,forestThere are some young men lighting fire in the forest.8、street,old,finds,lady,walking,he,across,an,theHe finds an old lady walking across the street.9、I,having,good,everybody,a,can,time,at,see,the,partyI can see everybody having a good time at the party.10、boy,she,helping,books,finds,woman,a,an,some,old,carryShe finds a boy helping an old woman carry some books.11、walking,very,there,few,street,people,in,this,areThere are very few people in this walking street.12、weather,I,parents,living-room,hear,listening,the,my,the,forecast,to,inI hear parents listening the weather forecast in the living-room.13、the,find,parents,the,at,doing,housework,some,children,homeThe parents find the children doing some housework at home 1 Taxi,will,a,try,late,must,for,to,be,take,or,you,you,class,school,toYou must try to take a taxi to scholl or you will be late for class.2、for,some,and,to,I,make,cakes,tea,want,sandwiches

我要回帖

更多关于 名词性从句讲解 的文章

随机推荐