奔跑吧兄弟 综艺经常放的英文歌 bengshakalaka

您当前的位置 >
奔跑吧兄弟第七期王祖蓝带假发时候车里放的男英文歌曲音乐叫什么MP3歌词
奔跑吧兄弟第七期王祖蓝带假发时候车里放的男英文歌曲音乐叫什么MP3歌词
来源:整理 发布时间: 09:10:00
最新逗趣网消息:奔跑吧兄弟第七期王祖蓝带假发时候车里放的男英文歌曲音乐叫《I Like To Move It》 MP3试听地址 :/2012zuixingequ/plays/liuxinggequ/index16057.html歌词:I Like To Move ItI like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!Ya like to (“Move it”!)All girls all over the world,original King Julien pon ya case man!I love how all the girls are move their body,and when ya move ya body, and move it,nice and sweet and sexy, alright!Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Woman! Physically fit, physically fit,physically, physically, physically fitWoman! Physically fit, physically fit,physically, physically, physically fitWoman! Ya nice, sweet, fantasticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWoman! Ya nice, sweet energeticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWoman! Ya nice, sweet, fantasticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWoman! Ya nice, sweet, fantasticBig ship on de ocean that a big titanicWomen!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!Ya like to (“Move it”!)I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!I like to move it, move it!Ya like to (“Move it”!)Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Woman ya cute, and you don't need no make up,original cute body you a mek man mud up.Eye liner - pon ya face a mek man mud upNose powder - pon ya face a mek man mud upPluck ya eyebrow - pon ya face a mek man mud upGal ya lipstick - pon ya face a mek man mud upWoman ya nice broad face,and ya nice hip, make man flip and bust them lip.Woman ya nice an energetic,big ship pon de ocean that a big titanic.Woman ya nice broad face,and ya nice hip, make man flip and bust them lip.Woman ya nice and energetic,big ship pon de ocean that a big titanicWOAH!BOP!WOAH!BOP!WOAH!BOP!WOAH!BOP!I like to move it, move it!He likes to move it, move it!She likes to move it, move it!You like to (“Move it”!)We like to move it, move it!You like to move it, move it!I like … Oh I Did I! Have I done I? Did I do I like to?I think I did I like… We? What about we? They? They? I did they.Oh I got it, I got it I got a new one I got a new one… Them?No, not them… Can I say them or not?Them like to move it, mov... I'm gonna say them!Them like to move, it move it!We like to move, it move it!Umm… wait there’s gotta be another one. We... We... Nope… Oh us!Can we do us like to?Us like to move it, move it!That’s the one!Us like to move it, move it!Us like to move it, move it!Us like to (“Move it”!)Move iiit! Move iiiiit… Move it! Move it! Move it! Move it!Okay then, while you are here,I just wanna tell you a little story, it’s an old storythat my daddy used to tell me he was a king as my.I was born, probably about 68 years ago over bythat tree over there. YEH!And I remember things changed a lot in those days, in Madagascar.It wasn’t so commercial, you know,there wasn’t all about money and who’s got the latest treeand what leavesare you wearing and who’s gotthe latest fur on their back, you know.Those days it was just me and a couple of the others, you know.Doing the jungle boogie you know,Jungle boogie... Jungle boogieWOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAHMove it!You really think this is never gonna end, coz it is… 3,2,1Not bad eh? I like it.本文章属于逗趣网站发布,转载请加原文链接谢谢。
社会热点图文
环球热点图文奔跑吧兄弟第七期王祖蓝带假发时候车里放的男英文歌曲叫什么 - 新闻滚动 - 评校网
您现在的位置是: >
奔跑吧兄弟第七期王祖蓝带假发时候车里放的男英文歌曲叫什么
来源:深窗综合
责任编辑:飘雪
Not bad eh? I like it.  评校网,详情请访问:
&&相关新闻
网友关注排行最新一起奔跑吧兄弟 放的一首英文歌是什么 抢擂台的第一首歌_百度知道
最新一起奔跑吧兄弟 放的一首英文歌是什么 抢擂台的第一首歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟期李晨组第一次照相没过的时候放的一首英文歌,男人唱的请问是什么歌?_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟期李晨组第一次照相没过的时候放的一首英文歌,男人唱的请问是什么歌?
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
《over and over》--the koxx
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟最新一期抢高台吃火锅那个游戏开始跳舞时放的英文歌是什么
奔跑吧兄弟最新一期抢高台吃火锅那个游戏开始跳舞时放的英文歌是什么
不区分大小写匿名
我也很想知道阿挺好听的
求答案啊!