walk,cheerleader的正确形式

用所给词的适当形式填空set up_百度知道
用所给词的适当形式填空set up
;we__the city parks last sunday and we'll do it soondo you want to _ten people and ask them to comesally was -the notebooks when bill rushed into thwe classroomhe_at once when i promised to help himyou'd better_a sign telling people it'sdangerous herethey would have to_some better names for these desingswe have to _the field came because of the heavy rainfive students in my class_an english club last yearjack i've_eggs will you go and buy some for me-o you_your father?-n fact i'm more like my mother
提问者采纳
您好,很高兴为您解答:we【cleaned up】the city parks last sunday and we'll do it soon 清理do you want to 【call up】ten people and ask them to come打电话给sally was 【giving out】the notebooks when bill rushed into thwe classroom分发he【cheered up】at once when i promised to help him欢呼,高兴you'd better【put up】a sign telling people it'sdangerous here张贴,树立they would have to【think up】some better names for these desings想出we have to 【put off】the field came because of the heavy rain推迟five students in my class【set up】an english club last year建立jack i've【run out of】eggs will you go and buy some for me用完-o you【take after】your father?-n fact i'm more like my mother与...像-------------------------------★倾心解答★愿您满意★★欢迎追问★敬请采纳★-------------------------------
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁科目:初中英语
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空(必要时可加助词),使句子表达更准确。
1.It's easy for us ________(learn)English well.
2.I don't want to ________(surprise)him.
3.My father usually ________(watch)TV in the evening.
4.They ________(have)a test at this time of the day before yesterday.
5.The students are busy ________(get)ready for their lessons.
6.Bob is good at ________(play)basketball.
7.We are not supported ________(do)the thing again.
8.You'd better ________(look)it up in a dictionary if you ________(not know)the word.
9.When is a good time ________(have)the party?
10.He went to bed after ________(finish)his homework last night.
点击展开完整题目
科目:初中英语
“Come on,boy.(1)_________(believe)in yourself.If you are sure to win,you(2)_________(succeed).” Then mother and I practiced(3)_________(talk)about many different topics.At last I(4)_________(think)of the topic “Believe in yourself”.I tried my best(5)_________(remember)all the speech and practiced it over 100 times.When I felt tired and boring,my mother(6)_________(is) always(7)_________(encourage)me.With my mother's great love,I did well in the contest.I could hardly believe my eyes when the news came that I(8)_________(win)the first place.I heard the cheers(赞美)of the teachers and students.Those classmates who once looked down on me,now all said “Congratulations!” to me.My mother(9)_________(hug)me and cried excitedly.Since then,everything(10)_________(change)for me.
点击展开完整题目
1.I _________(see)Isabel in the aquarium ten minutes ago,now she _________(buy)some souvenirs.
2.They _______(take)some photos in Forbidden City if it _________(not snow)next vacation.
3.Vegetables _________(be)fresh in the market,Mrs. Black often stops _________(buy)some on her way home.
4.I _________(send)a letter to my friend Tom yesterday morning.And now I am looking forward to _________(hear)from her.
5.Keep quiet,please.The scientist _________(give)us a talk on pollutions.
点击展开完整题目
来源:学年甘肃省武威第五中学七年级上11月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。(10分)【小题1】There are some ________(tomato)in the basket.【小题2】Do you like French ________(fry)?【小题3】She ________(have)ice cream for dessert.【小题4】________(health)food is important.【小题5】She ________(do not)play sports.【小题6】________ your mother ________(watch)TV every day?【小题7】The little girl likes ________(strawberry)a lot.【小题8】Lots of children(孩子) like ________(play)football.【小题9】Chicken ________(be)very delicious.【小题10】My daughter ________(run)evening morning.
点击展开完整题目
来源:学年甘肃省七年级上11月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。(10分)
1.There are some ________(tomato)in the basket.
2.Do you like French ________(fry)?
3.She ________(have)ice cream for dessert.
4.________(health)food is important.
5.She ________(do not)play sports.
6.________ your mother ________(watch)TV every day?
7.The little girl likes ________(strawberry)a lot.
8.Lots of children(孩子) like
________(play)football.
9.Chicken ________(be)very delicious.
10.My daughter ________(run)evening morning.
点击展开完整题目
来源:学年山东省八年级第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(共10小题,每小题2分)
Welcome back, everyone! Now, because it’s a
new term, I _________ (give) you some advice. You should ________ (read) some
English every day. It’s good for your vocabulary. It’s also a good idea
__________ (check) your vocabulary notebook every day. Why don’t you ________
(write) down the correct spelling and grammar next to the mistakes? How about
___________ (listen) to the radio or __________ (read) a newspaper in English?
But try ___________ (not translate) every word. Remember ____________ (make)
friends and write email messages to them. Don’t forget __________ (watch)
English films, and talk about them with your friends, this is a great way
____________ (learn) English!
点击展开完整题目
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,使句子表达更准确。
1.Tom was the first__________ (come)and the last ___________(1eave).
2.What about ____________(play)football with me?
3.Do you enjoy ____________(be)a new kid at school?
4.In the future I should try ____________ (not be)careless again.
5.They felt like ___________(go)swimming.
6.Don’t ___________(argue)with others.
7.Would you like ___________(watch)the game?
8.Could you please _____________(not smoke)here?
9.You are ____________(allow)to smoke here.
10.Stop ____________(talk)and listen to me carefully.
点击展开完整题目
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(共10小题,每小题2分)Welcome back, everyone! Now, because it’s a new term, I _________ (give) you some advice. You should ________ (read) some English every day. It’s good for your vocabulary. It’s also a good idea __________ (check) your vocabulary notebook every day. Why don’t you ________ (write) down the correct spelling and grammar next to the mistakes? How about ___________ (listen) to the radio or __________ (read) a newspaper in English? But try ___________ (not translate) every word. Remember ____________ (make) friends and write email messages to them. Don’t forget __________ (watch) English films, and talk about them with your friends, this is a great way ____________ (learn) English!
点击展开完整题目
来源:不详
题型:听力题
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。(10分)小题1:There are some ________(tomato)in the basket.小题2:Do you like French ________(fry)?小题3:She ________(have)ice cream for dessert.小题4:________(health)food is important.小题5:She ________(do not)play sports.小题6:________ your mother ________(watch)TV every day?小题7:The little girl likes ________(strawberry)a lot.小题8:Lots of children(孩子) like ________(play)football.小题9:Chicken ________(be)very delicious.小题10:My daughter ________(run)evening morning.
点击展开完整题目选词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
6页免费6页免费4页免费2页免费1页免费 1页免费1页免费1页免费1页免费1页免费
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢用正确形式填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: