求英语作文网

求介绍汽车的英语作文_百度知道
求介绍汽车的英语作文
简单介绍家庭汽车
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Nowadays,cars are developing quickly.We can see many kinds of cars on the street.Like Hongda、Mercedes-Benz、Beetle and so on.Although cars are convenience to us,it's also very terrible.As 触紶稗救织嚼半楔报盲we know,the population is growing quickly in the world,and every one wants to own a car.This make the number of the car grow quickly,so that we can see thousands of cars in the city and the environment becomes worse.Cars release carbon dioxide into the air,and it causes the Greenhouse Effect.How terrible cars are!So, my opinion on it is to buy fewer cars,and we can try to go to school or go to work by bike.Then, the environment will possibly be better.
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文相关文章推荐
小学英语作文栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动你现在的位置 : &
关于网络的英语作文
  关于网络的英语作文The Internet in our life
  &&&&&&& Internet plays a very important role in everybody's life, It has made a huge difference in the world, But the Internet has some advantages and disadvantages.
  &&&&&&& First of all, The World Wide Web contains huge amount of information. It is extensive, relatively easy to access, And provides virtually unlimited information. If we need some information, We can acquire information online. The Web provides us an excellent resource to gain knowledge, From this way we can gain current information we need it now.
  &&&&&& Online education is very important in our life, It can gives us excellent sources of information, saves our time, money and it is extremely convenient. In addition, we also can exchange thoughts, opinions and information with our classmates without leaving our house. Sometimes, If we feels very stressed and depressed, We can listen to songs, In order to have a well-balanced life.
  &&&&&& But the Internet also has some harmful. Somebody indulges in the network games. They standing in the internet bar day and night ,At the end they leaves uncultivated the studies.
  &&&&&& Overall, Internet has become an inseparable part of our life. Only when we can make it serve our needs. Can we benefit most from it. So, please use the Internet in a proper way.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐关于网购英语作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
1页1下载券2页免费1页免费2页免费1页免费 3页1下载券6页免费1页免费1页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页免费1页免费1页免费3页1下载券2页1下载券
关于网购英语作文范文|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:722.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢求关于marriage的英语作文
求关于marriage的英语作文
关于marriage的英语作文,200字以上,内容不限
I attend the wedding ceremony of one of my colleagues today. We are good freinds. The groom is my freind, and the bride is beautiful. Every time, when I attend the wedding ceremony or watch the CD of my freinds' wedding ceremony, I feel very excited and I will be moved every time. I think the wedding ceremony is the most exciting moment. When I attend the wedding ceremony every time, I will imagine my wedding ceremony. I will be crying at my wedding ceremony at the sight of my parents. In my opinion, the wedding ceremony is not only a ceremony for two one in love, but also a ceremony for bride and groom to show their gratitude to their parents. After the ceremony, the bride will leave her parents and she will have another new family--only her and her husband. After the ceremony, the groom will build a new family for him and her bride, and he will take the responsibility of a husband to look after her bride and realize his promise: live her a good life. The ceremony is very holy thing. Every time I attend the wedding ceremony, I am moved and my eyes will be filled with tears. Hope every bride and groom will live a good life, and share bitter and honey things together. Wish each pair of lovers be happy.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文范文 的文章

随机推荐