求这个视频的配乐诗朗诵视频

求这个视频背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
春のかたみ - 元千岁
提问者评价
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
视频背景的相关知识
其他1条回答
元千岁 《春のかたみ》《怪Ayakashi》化猫ED
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的配乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
Powerman 5000-Top of the World试听: 歌词:Oh Yeah! Yay! Baby, baby! Look around Look around Tell me what you see It's going down without you Look around Look around Show me anything That makes you feel like I wanna belong What have you got What do you need (from me now) What do you think There's no difference between me and you Hey! What’s on top of the world when you get there What’s on top of the world (hey, hey!) What’s on top of the world when you get there What’s on top of the world Step it up Step it up Before you disappear I'll crawl a mile 'neath your shoes Step it up Step it up It's the payback The fix told you what you needed to do What have you got What do you need (from me now) What do you think There's no difference between me and you Hey! What’s on top of the world when you get there What’s on top of the world (hey, hey!) What’s on top of the world when you get there What’s on top of the world What’s on top of the (hey!) What’s on top of the (hey!) What’s on top of the world (hey, hey!) What’s on top of the world
When you get there Waiting for me Hey! What’s on top of the world when you get there What’s on top of the world (hey, hey!) What’s on top of the world when you get there What’s on top of the world What’s on top of the (hey!) What’s on top of the (hey!) What’s on top of the world (hey, hey!) What’s on top of the world
When you get there And who's selling it to me It's here It's gone The sound Its gotcha It's here It's gone The sound Its gotcha It's here It's gone The sound Its gotcha It's here It's gone
提问者评价
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - In Fate's Hands试听:载:Paramore - Crushcrushcrush试听:载:
提问者评价
神速啊。。
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【音乐求助】求这个视频的配乐_音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,251,864贴子:
【音乐求助】求这个视频的配乐收藏
貌似是一个很出名的街舞音乐,求歌名
街舞跳得好棒
听着好熟悉,就是不知道叫什么
Android ****
我去居然被和谐- -坑爹Android **** (Geste Remix)
我草 发个连接种可以了把 我去
额,貌似不是了,这个音乐是首歌,具体是什么歌忘记了,以前听过
3Q,高手啊,是上面的那首
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求这个视频的背景音乐名字_百度知道
按默认排序
  《ABV by》  曲自乌兹别克斯坦轻代超级偶像Shoxrux乐队ABV专辑《Bolaligim》
第一首是tamas wells的valder fields第二首是lenka的trouble is a friend第三首是groove goverage的far away from home歌词分别如下:第一首valder fields   I was found on the ground by the fountain   醒来时,我发现自己正躺在一泓泉水边   about a fields of a summer stride   周围的田野弥漫着夏日香气   lying in the sun after i had tried lying in the sun by the side   我沐浴在小路边的阳光下   we all agreed that the council would end up three hours over time   我们都认为当时那个会议将长达3个多小时   shoe laces were tied at the traffic lights   在红绿灯前我系紧了鞋带,整装待发   i was running late,   我就要迟到了   could apply for another one i guess   但我想我可以再申请另一份工作   after parking stores are best   停下之后,就是要做好准备   they said that there would be delays on the temporary pay   他们说这一时的付出也已经太晚了   she was found on the ground in a gown   她醒来时发现自己穿着长袍   laying by the field of the summer asleep   睡在这片夏日田野里   staring at the concrete, trying not to cry   怅然望着这片土地,努力不让自己哭泣   when somebody left his life   即使有人从他生命中离去   she would never sleep in a gown   她将不再穿长袍入睡   so she takes his keys to the bedroom door   她拿走了他卧室的钥匙   takes a step outside, by the fountain   朝那个泉水边走去   gazing at the field, what a view   望着这片田野 依旧是那么美 第二首trouble is a friend   Trouble will find you no matter where you go, oh oh   麻烦会找到你 不管你往哪里走 哦哦……   No matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh   不管你是赶路 不管你想停留 哦哦……   The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn, oh oh   平静的心竟想在清晨痛苦 哦哦……   You're fine for a while but you start to los......余下全文>>
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小米工艺视频配乐 的文章

随机推荐