jialcell mind这首歌的mindmanager中文版意思

Letting Go 这首歌的歌词中文意思是?_百度知道
Letting Go 这首歌的歌词中文意思是?
帮帮忙、谢谢
提问者采纳
Gotta get myself together必须振作起来(把自己聚集起来) Try to make it through tonight努力渡过今夜 Tell myself the way we were never broken告诉自己我们从未分手 There are times thought I might be有时候认为我可以 Finding ways to make it right找到好起来的方法 That you walked away and opened up my eyes来适应你的离开,让我睁开双眼(看到真相) Now I see that I have been wasting time现在我发现我是在浪费时间 I had a picture of us painted in my mind在我脑海中有我们的画卷 Now it's fading and there was nothing left to do它正在失去色彩,却无能为力 Letting go, cuz I know放手,因为我知道 we were only half way there我们只走了一半的路程 Eventhough we were close尽管我们曾经接近 I was holding on just long enough to know我曾一直坚持到知道 I should be Letting go我应该放手 I should be Letting go我应该放手 Thinking back on when you used to回想起你过去的 Fill my head with fancy words对我的甜言蜜语 Wishing now that I refuse to listen现在希望拒绝去听 How did I ever let it happen我怎么能让它发生 Never thought I would never say从没想过我会说出 Gotta leave this life and all the foolish pain离开这种生活和愚蠢的痛苦 Now I see that I have been wasting time现在我发现我是在浪费时间 I had a picture of us painted in my mind在我脑海中有我们的画卷 Now it's fading and there was nothing le功激颠咎郯侥奠鞋订猫ft to do它正在失去色彩,却无能为力 Letting go, cuz I know(zuochamo)放手,因为我知道 we were only half way there我们只走了一半的路程 Eventhough we were close尽管我们曾经接近 I was holding on just long enough to know我曾一直坚持到知道 I should be Letting go我应该放手 I should be Letting go我应该放手 Now I see that I have been wasting time现在我发现我是在浪费时间 I had a picture of us painted in my mind在我脑海中有我们的画卷 Now it's fading and there was nothing left to do它正在失去色彩,却无能为力 Letting go, cuz I know放手,因为我知道 we were only half way there我们只走了一半的路程 Eventhough we were close尽管我们曾经接近 I was holding on just long enough to know我曾一直坚持到知道 I should be Letting go我应该放手 I should be Letting go我应该放手.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁sundaland of mind是什么意思 顺便求这首歌的歌词翻译 跪求_百度知道
sundaland of mind是什么意思 顺便求这首歌的歌词翻译 跪求
提问者采纳
这是它的意思
我也在网上查到那个 巽他是什么意思阿
 巽他群岛(Sunda Islands)   马来群岛组成部分。位于太平洋与印度洋之间,由大巽他群岛、小巽他群岛组成。主要岛屿包括苏门答腊岛、爪哇岛、马都拉岛、婆罗洲、苏拉威西岛、帝汶岛、龙目岛、松巴哇岛、佛洛勒斯岛和巴厘岛等。面积140万平方千米。分属印度尼西亚、马来西亚和文莱。葡萄牙殖民者初到此地时,巽他仅为爪哇岛西部一小国名。爪哇和苏门答腊之间的海峡由此称为巽他海峡。后邻近岛屿总称巽他群岛。印度尼西亚独立后将小巽他群岛称努沙登加拉群岛。
还有巽他人,巽他语
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求迈克尔波顿forever just a matter of time这首歌歌词的中文意思_百度知道
求迈克尔波顿forever just a matter of time这首歌歌词的中文意思
要翻译的准一点的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
It's five in the morning I'm sitting on my b讥胆皋沸薤度鸽砂龚棘ed Ain't got a thought running through my head I'm just a state of mind Sometimes I wonder What will become of me Will I return to the deep blue sea? It's maybe just a matter of time And if you believe in a life at first sight There are reasons enough not to fight Oh oh oh oh why do we fight? Oh oh oh oh we're blocking the light Why do you struggle? Why do you feel this woe? Why do your things that hunt you so? Baby just you close your eyes The reasons I ask you Is because I know You always wanted to have that flow Baby just you close your eyes (Baby just look up to the sky) And if you believe in a life at first sight There are reasons enough not to fight Oh oh oh oh why do we fight? And if you believe in love at first sight There are reasons enough not to fight Oh oh oh oh why do we fight? Oh oh oh oh why do we fight? Oh oh oh oh we're blocking the light早晨我在床上坐着我的脑海里突然有一个想法只是思想的状态有时我想知道我将会怎么了我将会回到深的蓝色海洋吗?也许仅仅是时间问题而且如果你第一眼就信仰生活足够有理由 不要再对抗哦
我们为什么对抗哦
我们阻断光你为什么努力?你为什么感觉这悲哀?为什么做如此狩猎你们的你的事物?接近地仅仅纵容你你的眼睛理由「我问你」是因为我知道你总是想要有那流程接近地仅仅纵容你你的眼睛(宝贝仅仅尊敬天空)而且如果你第一眼就信仰生活足够有理由不要再对抗哦
我们为什么对抗?而且如果你第一眼就信仰爱足够有理由不要再对抗哦
我们为什么对抗?哦
我们为什么对抗?哦
我们阻断光
好像不是这首歌吧?
永远仅仅是时间问题
谢谢你,但我想要全部歌词的翻译。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译&我想靠近你&这首歌曲的中文意思_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译&我想靠近你&这首歌曲的中文意思
仓木麻衣&孙燕姿---我想靠近你 歌词 Close my eyes and feel your mind Time has passed I walk like a shadow Never knew What I am going through You touch my heart and take my breath away Whisper on the wind so softly Let the bright stars fill out dreams with love Reach for your hand (you're holding my key) and you show me the way Tonight, I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above When I need a friend, you are there right by my side I wish we could stay as one I wish we could stay forever as one All the tears that haunt my past You promised It'll be better tomorrow play that song You and I listened to And let it gently ease our pain Tender rain drops from the blue sky Flowers blooming, life is so divine like sunlight on a stream (you're holding my key) You show the world to me Tonight, I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above When I need a friend, you are there right by my side I wish we could stay as one So much love in this beautiful world Search for the brightest star in the sky You will find the meaning of love Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid), Just be yourself (Just be yourself) We need this love... I've never knew Tonight, I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above When I need a friend, you are there right by my side I wish we could stay as one Tonight, I feel close to you You open my door and light the sky above When I need a friend, you are there right by my side I wish we could stay as one I wish we could stay forever as one
提问者采纳
接近我的眼睛,感受到你的心时光流逝我走像一个影子从来不知道我的经历你触摸我的心,并采取让我窒息耳语就这么风轻轻让光明星级填写的梦想与爱情达到你的手(你持有我的关键) 你给我看路今晚,我觉得与你们在一起你打开我的门和轻上空当我需要一个朋友,你是否有这种权利,我这边我想我们可以逗留1 我希望我们能永远留的一个所有的泪水困扰着我的过去你承诺这将创造更美好的明天发挥这一首歌你和我都听了让它轻轻地减轻我们的痛投标滴雨从蓝天鲜花盛开,生活是那么神像太阳光对一个流(你持有我的关键) 你们向全世界显示,我今晚,我觉得与你们在一起你打开我的门和轻上空当我需要一个朋友,你是否有这种权利,我这边我想我们可以逗留1 这么多的爱,在这个美丽的世界寻找最亮的星在天空你会找到意义的爱情不要害怕(不要害怕) ,只是你(只是你) 我们需要这种爱...我从来不知道今晚,我觉得与你们在一起你打开我的门和轻上空当我需要一个朋友,你是否有这种权利,我这边我想我们可以逗留1 今晚,我觉得与你们在一起你打开我的门和轻上空当我需要一个朋友,你是否有这种权利,我这边我想我们可以逗留1 我希望我们能永远留的一个
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《ang》这首歌歌词的中文意思。_百度知道
《ang》这首歌歌词的中文意思。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Yo Ang how you doing damn its been a minute/ Hey.我使呐都间Its been years since you left but I still dont get it/ 离已经几我搞懂发sometimes I wonder, how things would like/ 候我忍住猜想现该呢if you were still in my presence, yo feeling my essence/ 仍我身边受真实我吧Wish I coulda persuade you stay that day you went away/ 离丢我真希望我能留and left your kiddo, cause when the dude from the news/ 报馆朋友brought clues of you, my tears found its way to soak/带点消息我眼泪顿绝堤 and upset my pillow/ 并且整夜辗转反侧shit your boy is grown now, I found out what love is/ 靠眼男孩已经熟我已经彻底理解含义met bitches on the way you wouldnt want me to fuck with/我路遇婊候我知道绝让我 T-TI did graffitti to B-Boys to tip top events/ 我涂鸦我街舞管流行Open mics to concerts to hip hop events/ 打我麦克风我hiphop演唱anyways how you doing could you shed some light Ang/ 说底能给我透露点点我使求Is heaven lace with gold roads and God a white man/ 堂周围金黄色道帝白Hows your hair girl? How them clothes fit cha?/ 现发型丫边衣服合身and if you got MSN, could you send me a picture/ 用MSN寄我张照片Spoke with your sis the other day she probably told you about it/ 姐妹说说能告诉she said yall was close so i wouldnt even doubt it/ 说我差点功于我都没想怀疑点got a few questions but it might not end here/另外些本该现才结束疑问do you still have my back like when you was my friend here/保留着比我恋前些忆I heard that where you stay imperfection is perfected/ 我听说待现越越and that he had the power to cure the infected/ 男总算余力舔舐伤口I heard it through the body but my mind dont respect it/说些我听已经觉重要so when you get a chance could you double check it/ 所机能向我确认说事实and if its true then have him make me taller and / 真拥种我勇气点take the scars off my face, I wouldnt want him to neglect it/并且除脸伤疤我再让自忽略疑问Im asking too much, I should leave it where it ought to be/我问太我本该些疑问压该待but my minds infected, im curse with curiosity/ 我脑袋秀逗停追问自让我痛苦已never studies for life, crammed it at the last minute/ 没着何近才囫囵吞枣紧张问题but i hope to pass the course and leave the past vivid/ 我希望能通现课程并且清清楚楚幕幕忘掉but I dont my share of bads I dont know if I can make it/ 我能完全保证我能做我身种种缺点Apologies if i dont and I hope that you would take it/我没做我向道歉希望能接受我道歉
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 mind什么意思 的文章

随机推荐