推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口1七年级教学交流(朋友的)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
14页¥2.009页免费17页免费25页免费33页3下载券5页免费4页免费2页免费3页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢35页免费4页免费30页免费38页免费34页免费
1七年级教学交流(朋友的)|新​人​教​版​七​年​级​教​材​如​何​教
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:20.46MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢牛津版七年级英语书面表达大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
16页1下载券16页1下载券17页1下载券12页1下载券4页1下载券16页1下载券12页2下载券6页免费3页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页1下载券3页1下载券4页1下载券7页免费7页免费
牛津版七年级英语书面表达大全|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢七年级英语小故事,70词左右,最好是七年级上册的5~6篇即可,谢谢。_百度知道
七年级英语小故事,70词左右,最好是七年级上册的5~6篇即可,谢谢。
The Old Cat An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.
Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young.& 【译文】
位妇猫猫跑快咬东西纪太猫发现鼠跳抓鼠咬住鼠鼠嘴边溜掉猫咬
于妇气猫没鼠咬死始打猫猫说:要打仆我已经服务且愿意效劳我实太纪要情要记住青所做益事情
A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, &I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat.& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, &I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river.&
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time.
朝着富房走沿着路走路边发现箱苹说:我打算吃些苹富给我更食物给我吃东西拿起苹扔土
继续走河边河涨水河岸等说:今我富家我能渡河
始家没吃东西始找吃找苹高兴尘土翻吃
要东西扔掉换候觉用处
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, &Do come and see me at my house in the country.& So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, &This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city.&
The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, & Run! Run! The cat is coming!& They ran away quickly and hid.
After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, &I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid.&
城鼠乡鼠 前两鼠朋友鼠居住乡村另住城乡鼠碰城鼠说:定要我乡家看看于城鼠乡鼠领着块田自家所精美食物都找给城鼠城鼠说:东西吃家住田野洞呢应该搬城住能住用石造漂亮房吃美味佳肴应该我城家看看
乡鼠城鼠家房十漂亮吃东西摆要始吃候听见阵响声城鼠叫喊起:快跑快跑猫飞快跑躲藏起
乡鼠说:我喜欢住城我喜欢住田野我洞虽贫穷快乐自比起虽富却要着提吊胆说要些
不好意思,这些我都看过了,能再找点吗,谢谢
其他类似问题
七年级英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
12饿2饿2饿2饿2饿2
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一年级70词英语作文
初一年级70词英语作文 5
请根据提示内容,用英语描述三位同学暑假计划,用将来时写,70词左右。

有的看不清
第三个:

his hometown
grandma ,go fishing with his cousins.
the summer holiday is coming soon.Yang Mei is going to the beach.He wants to swim and play with sand there.Ding Wei is going to Beijing.He will visit the Great Wall and go shopping there.Li Hai is going to his hometown.He will visit his grandma and go fishing with his cousins.They will have a great time in their holidays.
谢谢了,我会把你选为优秀的,我还有两个提问,一个是学生Jenny的
还有一个是请以A Visit to Baiyangdian Lake 那个,麻烦解答下,我会选你为满意答案的!
不明白你的意思
呵呵,那帮忙看看这个
按照以下内容写一篇60~80词的(开头不计入总次数)
要求:从回到中国,他准备告诉向他的同学,他在加拿大的一些有趣的事情,用过去时写。
我来到加拿大,Jenny向我介绍她们家,我们每天上学放学都一起,在那里我结识了许多朋友:Kim,Dean,Bob 和Seven。冬天的加拿大经常下雪,但是不常下雪。我钔在一起滑雪,,扔,有趣极了。春天我们,躺在草地上看云。到了夏天,我们在里游泳,我要离开的时候,朋友们还为我举办了一个派对,我将不会忘记在加拿大有趣的生活。(可以挑一些关键的写)
Dear classmates! I want to say something about my life in Canada……
麻烦了,这个我已经在问问里提问了,你去看看吧,会给你采纳你为满意答案的!谢谢了~
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初一上学期数学试卷 的文章

随机推荐