英文歌词中歌词里有哦哦哦哦哦 want see you的歌名节奏感很强女生唱的

找一首英文歌!女生唱的,歌词高潮部分是哦哦哦哦哦 什么I wanna be什么的...求歌名!_百度知道
找一首英文歌!女生唱的,歌词高潮部分是哦哦哦哦哦 什么I wanna be什么的...求歌名!
求歌名唱前几土豆网看视频前面广告听求
提问者采纳
1.【I Wanted You】 - Ina Mueller2.【All i see】 - kylie minogue3.samantha jade - 【turn around】4.【Against The Waves】 - Wayne Hector5.【happyday】 - 番茄孩6.Lenka - 【Everything At Once】7.Carly Rae Jepsen - 【Call Me Maybe】
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
哦哦哦哦的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Lenka - Everything At Once
应该是《stay here forever》希望能帮到你!!
是这首吗?the boy i used to know
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名,第一句开头 I don't mind 后面副歌有what you gonna do,节奏感很强,女的唱的?
求歌名,第一句开头 I don't mind 后面副歌有what you gonna do,节奏感很强,女的唱的河南电台音乐广播号下午3点多播放的一首女生唱的歌高潮部分是英文歌词里有:我无所谓.....心...那女生的声音很有穿透力~~歌也很有节奏感~~因为当时收音机音箱不好没听清歌词~
河南电台音乐广播号下午3点多播放的一首女生唱的歌高潮部分是英文歌词里有:我无所谓.....心...那女生的声音很有穿透力~~歌也很有节奏感~~因为当时收音机音箱不好没听清歌词~ 5
河南电台音乐广播号下午3点多播放的一首女生唱的歌高潮部分是英文歌词里有:我无所谓.....心...那女生的声音很有穿透力~~歌也很有节奏感~~因为当时收音机音箱不好没听清歌词~请知道的说下了~~都急死了~~找了一夜也没找到那首歌~~晕死~~~急急急~~
不区分大小写匿名
我也找了很久!现在来回答你,是刘悦的<寂寞先生>!!很激动有木有!
我今天也在找这首歌,后来被我找到了。把分给我吧嘿嘿。迷宫----王若琳唱的
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首外国女生唱的英文歌歌词有 哒哒滴答滴哒哒 节奏感挺强的经常用作街舞的舞曲谁知道歌
一首外国女生唱的英文歌歌词有 哒哒滴答滴哒哒 节奏感挺强的经常用作街舞的舞曲谁知道歌
不区分大小写匿名
外国的,清唱,
中间是一段啦(一声) 停顿0.5秒 啦 停顿0.2秒 啦啦(一声) 啦(三声) 啦(二声)啦(一声)
不错,支持下楼主,呵呵
我是来刷分的,嘿嘿。。。
还唱了几句英语···
女清唱,歌曲是英文的,中间就是这个旋律:中间是一段啦(一声) 停顿0.5秒 啦 停顿0.2秒 啦啦(一声) 啦(三声) 啦(二声)啦(一声)
难道是宫崎骏的风之谷
除了我说的这个旋律外剩下的部分就是在用英文说唱····
动漫的

复制去Google翻译翻译结果
Diri Diri Da&
说唱确实是男的,但是中间是一段啦(一声) 停顿0.5秒 啦 停顿0.2秒 啦啦(一声) 啦(三声) 啦(二声)啦(一声),女生很欢快的清唱
说唱确实是男的,但是中间是一段啦(一声) 停顿0.5秒 啦 停顿0.2秒 啦啦(一声) 啦(三声) 啦(二声)啦(一声),女生的清唱
xxxxxxxxxx
小手一抖,积分到手!!!!!!!!!
Banaroo - Be My Satellite
不是的,但还是谢谢了
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首英文歌女生唱的 节奏感很强 高潮中间唱的 是什么 you you 有地址_百度知道
提问者采纳
Kandi 的Leave U lyricsLadies, if your man ain't putting in work no more, more, moreWell, I think you better listenGirl, turn up your radio, oh, oh, oohDate night (We used to do it)Long walks (We used to do it)Take me to the club when you're with your friendsOh, yeah, you know that (You used to do it)Compliments, affection and passion (You used to do it)Every single night in the bedroomOh, yeah, hell yeah, you know (We used to do it)Whatever it took to get me, boyOh, you gotta keep it up to keep me aroundWhatever it took to get me, boyWell, you know, you gotta double up nowBecause I'm 'bout to leave (leave) u (u)For a man that's doing all the things you used to doYeah, I'm 'bout to leave (leave) u (u)For somebody that'll do a whole lot better than youI'm 'bout to leave, leave, leave uBoy, I'm 'bout to leave, leave, leave uLong talks (We used to do it)Compromising (We used to do it)Cry together (We used to do it)Laugh together, share the same dreams (We used to do it)Hold me, protect me, respect me (You used to do it)Pick my mama up from Sunday School, you used to do itWhatever it took to get me, boyOh, you gotta keep it up to keep me aroundWhatever it took to get me, boy[ From:
]Well, you know, you gotta double up nowBecause I'm 'bout to leave (leave) u (u)For a man that's doing all the things you used to doYeah, I'm 'bout to leave (leave) u (u)For somebody that'll do a whole lot better than youI'm 'bout to leave, leave, leave uBoy, I'm 'bout to leave, leave, leave uYou used to write me sweet poemsLeave 'em right at my front doorGiving me back rubs even when I didn't ask for 'emYou bathed me, sing to meAll the little things for meAnd that's what made me fall in love with youBecause I'm 'bout to leave (leave) u (u)For a man that's doing all the things you used to doYeah, I'm 'bout to leave (leave) u (u)For somebody that'll do a whole lot better than youI'm 'bout to leave, leave, leave uBoy, I'm 'bout to leave, leave, leave uI put this on my mama, you keep doing the same thing, huhSilence gonna be your best friend'Cause I won't be here and this house gonna be so cold without me here, ohYou ain't gotta worry no moreI'm packing up my bags and I'm out the front doorBye, bye, bye, byeBye, bye, bye, bye-de-eye
提问者评价
就这个 谢谢了啊
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 you want me歌词 的文章