微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Damien&Rice I&remember 铃声
Damien&Rice I&remember歌词
感谢提供歌词
I rememberLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 I&remember MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收I&remember铃声
正在播放:I&remember
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜求一首英文歌的名字,男女合唱的,很慢很柔和,第一句歌词好像是 i remember everything you know_百度知道
提问者采纳
Sally & Tommy page 的
I'm always dreaming of you试听: sally 就是叶倩文了。这首歌是叶倩文与Tommy Page唱的,当年(1992年)在叶倩文最红的时候,华纳为了拓展她的国际市场,特意找来同为华纳公司的Tommy Page来与她合唱这首歌。 I remember noticing youNo one knew that I was looking at youKept a disguise, for fear insideyou didn't feel it tooCouldn't tell you what it was you didYour presence made a standing still in timeTaken by your stare, I said a prayerSomeday you'll be mineWell someone was watching, someone was listeningsomeone answered meNow that I found you I can't live without youBaby, oh babyChorus:I'm always dreaming of youYou're on my mind, everywhere I goAnd baby don't you knowJust what my world's been going throughI try to stop my thoughts, but that would be a lieAnd I can't deny it's trueI'm always dreaming of youNothing seems to matter anymoreEveryone I meet is not you (no one compares to you)Life's not the sameI don't complain, now that love feels trueWell someone was watching, someone was listeningsomeone answered meNow that I found you I can't live without youBaby, oh babychorusI'm always dreaming of youYou're on my mind, everywhere I goAnd baby don't you knowJust what my world's been going throughI try to stop my thoughts, but that would be a lieAnd I can't deny it's trueI'm always dreaming of youI'm always dreaming of youI'm always dreaming of youI'm always dreaming of you
提问者评价
谢谢,就是这首歌了
其他类似问题
男女合唱的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我总梦见你酷狗里面搜索可以听得到的i remember noticing you no one knew that i was looking at you kept a disguise, for fear inside you didn't feel it too couldn't tell you what it was you did your presence made a standing still in time taken by your stare, i said a prayer someday you'll be mine well someone was watching, someone was listening someone answered me now that i found you i can't live without you baby, oh baby chorus: i'm always dreaming of you you're on my mind, everywhere i go and baby don't you know just what my world's been going through i try to stop my thoughts, but that would be a lie and i can't deny it's true i'm always dreaming of you nothing seems to matter anymore everyone i meet is not you (no one compares to you) life's not the same i don't complain, now that love feels true well someone was watching, someone was listening someone answered me now that i found you i can't live without you baby, oh baby chorus i'm always dreaming of you you're on my mind, everywhere i go and baby don't you know just what my world's been going through i try to stop my thoughts, but that would be a lie and i can't deny it's true i'm always dreaming of you
《I'm always dreaming of you》是电影《白宫奇缘》的主题曲,由华人女歌手sally(叶倩文)与90年代国当红青春偶像歌手tommy page合作演唱。歌词如下:
I remember noticing you
No one knew that I was looking at you
Kept a disguise, for fear inside
you didn’t feel it too
Couldn’t tell you what it was you did
Your presence made a standing still in time
Taken by your stare, I said a prayer
Someday you’ll be mine
Well someone was watching, someone was listening
someone answered me
Now that I found you I can’t live without you
Baby, oh baby
I’m always dreaming of you
You’re on my mind, everywhere I go
And baby don’t you know
Just what my world’s been going through
I try to stop my thoughts, but that would be a lie
And I can’t deny it’s true
Nothing seems to matter anymore
Everyone I meet is not you (no one compares to you)
Life’s not the same
I don’t complain, now that love feels true
Well someone was watching, someone was listening
someone answered me
Now that I found you I can’t live without you
Baby, oh baby
You’re on my mind, everywhere I go
And baby don’t you know
Just what my world’s been going through
I try to stop my thoughts, but that would be a lie
And I can’t deny it’s true
I’m always dreaming of you如果需要什么其他的帮助,继续找我哈~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Powderfinger I&Dont&Remember 铃声
Powderfinger I&Dont&Remember歌词
感谢提供歌词
I Dont RememberLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 I&Dont&Remember MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收I&Dont&Remember铃声
正在播放:I&Dont&Remember
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜

我要回帖

更多关于 女歌手唱的伤感情歌 的文章

随机推荐