求问这个视频里的背景音乐3d视频是什么格式名字?

求问视频背景音乐的名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
所有的音乐:Chemical Brothers - Out of control, Black Sabbath - Paranoid, Billy Idol - Rebel Yell, Vapors - Turning Japanese再就是U2的Desire
提问者评价
其实你们3个回答的都对 就是我要找的 谢谢你们咯 但分还是给你 因为你最完美
其他类似问题
视频背景的相关知识
其他3条回答
美国的不是很经典的一般都不晓得拉因为没听过
第一首OZZY OSBOURNE - Paranoid 附上歌词 Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind People think I'm insane Because I am frowning all the time All day long I think of things But nothing seems to satisfy Think I'll lose my mind If I don't find something to pacify Can you help me, occupy my brain? Oh yeah! I need someone to show me The things in life that I can't find I can't see the things that make true Happiness, I must be blind Make a joke and I will sigh And you will laugh and I will cry Happiness I cannot feel And love to me is so unreal And so as you hear these words Telling you now of my state I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet We'll meet in the end And I feel the time is right Although I know that you just might say to me What'cha gonna do What'cha gonna do But I have to take this chance goodbye To friends and to romance And to all of you And to all of you Come on now I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet We'll meet in the end And the weather's looking fine And I think the sun will shine again And I feel I've cleared my mind All the past is left behind again I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet We'll meet in the end
第一首是Black Sabbath的Paranoid; 地址:
第二首是Yellow的The race。地址:歌词:,
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分求这个视频开场的背景音乐名字?谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
芬兰金属乐队Nightwish&&beauty&and&the&beast&&,视频该曲14.2秒始用延迟处理效.原曲载址:
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序