看你伤心难过我会不开心,看你掉眼泪我会心痛.请帮忙翻译成英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
My mood will get worseMy heart will be broken if you are in tears
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
if you sad ,i wil lunhappy。I'll be hurt
if you cry。
I will be sad to see you are not happy to see you cry I'll be sad.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁雪莉迪尔曼的话“不要管我是不是女人,只要看我如何做校长”怎么优雅的翻译成英文?_百度知道
雪莉迪尔曼的话“不要管我是不是女人,只要看我如何做校长”怎么优雅的翻译成英文?
麻烦翻得好一点啊 我是用来写期末作业的。。。
提问者采纳
&I don't need Is it right? Woman, just watch how I do the headmaster&
其他类似问题
迪尔曼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁难过英语怎么说,难过的英文翻译,难过英文例句和用法
单词难过的汉英翻译
[nánguò] feel sorrybe grieved
[fi:l] vt.摸,触,试探,感觉,觉得,触摸,以为 vi.有知觉,(人)有某种感觉,摸索,同情 n.感觉,觉得,触摸 伤心的
单词难过的英汉对照例句我们要尽量把这件难过的事忘掉。We must try to forget this sad affair.她一走我们都很难过。We were all sad at her going.玛丽因父亲去世而伤心难过。The death of her father left Mary disconsolate.那可怜的家伙看著就叫人难过。The poor fellow was a sad spectacle.他离开了朋友, 十分难过。Separation from his friends made him sad.她一定很难过, 但毫不形之於色。She gives no outward sign of the sadness she must feel.她很难过地看著他。She looked at him sadly.她说她很难过, 但从她的眼神里却流露出她内心的喜悦。She said she was sorry, but her eyes betrayed her secret delight.她把他解雇时, 流出了鳄鱼的眼泪(假装难过)She shed crocodile tears (ie pretended to be sorry) when she dismissed him from his job.她恍然大悟嫁给他就要过那种日子, 心里十分难过。She was given an unpleasant insight into what life would be like as his wife.听说你很不听话, 使我感到非常难过。It grieves me to hear how disobedient you've been.我难过得要哭。I'm so unhappy I could weep.我听到这件事, 确实非常难过。I was very sad indeed to hear about it.那消息似乎使他非常难过He seemed very downcast at the news.他想到她已死去就很难过。He saddened at the memory of her death.提交更多难过的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有当前位置: &
求翻译:做我男人要经得起狐狸的诱惑,说太多不如沉默。想太多我会难过,所以,请你滚开是什么意思?
做我男人要经得起狐狸的诱惑,说太多不如沉默。想太多我会难过,所以,请你滚开
问题补充:
Man do I have to withstand the temptation of the fox, say too much as silence. I will be sad to think too much, so you get out
Do I men, we should be able to withstand the temptation Fox said too much worse than silence. I will be sad if you think too much, therefore, would you please go aside
Is my man to have to be able to withstand fox's enticement, said too was inferior silences.Wants too to be many I to be able to be sad, therefore, asks you to boil
Do my men to withstand the temptation of Fox, saying too many than silence. I will be sorry to think too much, so please go away
Do my men to withstand the temptation of Fox, saying too many than silence. I will be sorry to think too much, so please go away
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!〔我爸爸从小对我说每当做一件事都要用心去做但也不能太高调〕怎么翻译成英文?
〔我爸爸从小对我说每当做一件事都要用心去做但也不能太高调〕怎么翻译成英文?
大家帮个忙吧
My dad told me since I was a child that I should do everything I'm doing seriously and meanwhile not in a lofty tone.
My pleasure. ^_^
其他回答 (2)
My father said to me since childhood to do one thing each time to be too hard to do butcan not transfer
My dad told me since i was a child,what ever things i do must put in my afford never act as high profile.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐