canyouguyshelpmepickafiter?这首歌曲mimimimi是什么歌歌名曲

美剧再造淑女片头曲是什么啊_百度知道
美剧再造淑女片头曲是什么啊
  美剧《再造淑女》片头曲是《selfie》。  歌词如下:歌手 :the chainsmokers  When Jason was at the table  I kept on seeing him look at me  when he was with that other girl  Do you think he was just doing thatto make me jealous?  Because he was totally texting meall night last night and I don't know if it's a booty call or not  Sooo...  like what do you think?  Did you think that girl was pretty?  How did that girl even get in here?  Did you see her?  She's so short and that dress is so tacky  Who wears cheetah?  It's not even summerwhy does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness?  After we go to the bathroom  can we go smoke a cigarette?  I really need one But first,  LET ME TAKE A SELFIE  (Beat Drops)  Can you guys help me pick a filter?  I don't know if I should  go  with XX Pro or Valencia  I wanna look tan  What should my caption  be?  I want it to be clever  How about &Livin' with my bitches  Hashtag  LIVE&  I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes  Do you think I should  take it down?  LET ME TAKE ANOTHER SELFIE  (Beat Drops)  Wait, pause,  Jason just liked my selfie  What a creep  Is that guy sleeping over  there?  Yeah, the one next to the girl  with no shoes on  That's so  ratchet  That girl is such a fake model  She definitely bought all  her  Instagram followers  Who goes out on Mondays?  OK, let's go take  some shots  Oh no, I feel like I'm gonna throw up  Oh wait, nevermind I'm  fine  Let's go dance  There's no vodka at this table  Do you know anyone  else here?  Oh my god, Jason just texted me  Should I go home with him?  I guess I took a good selfie  (Selfie on repeat)  《再造淑女》是由美国ABC电视台出品,根据电影《窈窕淑女》的现代改编,由朱莉·安妮·罗宾逊执导,凯伦·吉兰、约翰·赵等主演的电视剧。  该剧讲述一位姑娘“不慎”成为互联网病毒视频的嘲笑对象形象大毁,不得不特意雇佣公关专家改变形象的故事。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
片头曲名是#selfie,歌手 the chainsmokers求采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
美剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖