dirty dancingg bear系列 可以发给我吗?

Jay Dancing Bear | LinkedIn
Jay Dancing Bear, Bringing music to people wherever they are, The Divers, The Electrics, Jay Dancing Bear Group, The Chairs, etc.State University of New York91connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Jay's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Jay's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Jay directly91connectionsJay Dancing BearSongwriterFebruary 1956 – Present
BackgroundWritten over 700 songs and instrumentals.
Sing as well as play guitar.
also write Poetry
Rock, blues, folk, slide, alternative, acoustic, open tunings, and more
Played various places, including street musician
Teaching guitar since 1980.
Musically have two sides, the electric, band oriented, lead guitar, rock oriented side, and the acoustic, mellower folk song side, which includes, in the right venue, long flowing open tuned instrumentals and slide guitar blues. On a lot of my acoustic gigs i play 12 string
My approach to performing is that it's all about playing the right song at the right time for the right audience. I play and have composed in a lot of different styles, so i have the flexibility to do that (sorry, no opera)
Started playing guitar 1976, started writing songs almost immediately.
Traveled playing in Europe 90-91. Hamburg, Paris, Athens, etc.
Recorded 3 CDs-11 Songs, To An Unseen Listener, Transformation I
wrote guitar instructional manual 1998-The Official Jay Dancing Bear Guide To Guitar
Also play harmonica, flute, hand drums, can noodle on various other instruments
Have fronted various incarna last few years bouncing around a lot, so been solo.
Born Europe, grew up NYC
Meditator, vegetarian, yoga, qigong, more or less Buddhist
Have played for Dances of Universal Peace and Kirtans
Lived in nudist colony on and off in 90s (jay dancing bare)
No kids, no ex-wives, no credit card debt, no expensive drug habits
Love playing and teaching, sincerely committed to giving my bestExperienceSongwriterJay Dancing BearHad lots of life experience=lots of material for songs.
Rock songs, blues, open tuned instrumentals, love songs, mystical songs, political songs, semi country songs, ballads, alternative, jazzy bluesy changes, straight ahead stuff, lots of songs about travelling, philosophical songs, acoustic songs, electric band songs, and more.
The acoustic stuff tends to simple chords, Gs, Cs, Ds, Am, Em, etc., with moving voices in the bass, capo every three or four songs, lots of picking patterns, fairly straightforward, but people have said a lot of nice things over the years.
As for the electric material, my old band used the phrase Cream meets Talking Heads, -to which i could add -meets Neil Young and Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix, with some Mahavishnu Orchestra in there, maybe a bit of Rage Against the Machine, with a small hint of The Police. The truth, of course, is that it sounds like itself, but mentioning names gives some vague idea If you haven't heard it.
As a street musician, which i've done a lot over the years, i have mostly played my original material, and i have been thrilled by the response i get from people of all ages, from toddlers to old folks. I'm especially gratified that teenagers like my music. I've had a lot of them tell me &you rock&. This has given me a lot of confidence in the worth of my songs. I take a lot of care with the words especially, and audiences respond.
Also write poetry, see website.Wandering MinstrelBringing music to people wherever they areLived in NYC, Plattsburgh NY, San Francisco, Oakland, Boston, Denver, Seattle, San Diego, Champaign-Urbana Illinois, Taos, Santa Fe, Omaha, Key West, Ft. Lauderdale, Monterey (Ca.), Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, San Luis Obispo, Arcata, Mt. Shasta, Big Sur, Harbin Hot Springs, Marin County (Fairfax), and other places i can't remember right now (note very loose definition of lived in=one month or more).
For the most part I've been a guitar teacher who played the occasional gig wherever it was easy. Have played lots of places: clubs, bars, restaurants, farmer's markets, parties, coffee shops, benefits, house concerts, and as a street artist. Travelled and played in Europe 90-91, it was great, almost stayed. Have played across the US.
In Europe i was in Hamburg, Paris, Athens, Frankfurt, Koln, Saarland, Flensburg, Muenster, Crete (Heraklion, Xania), Cos, Kalimnos, and a bunch of other smaller places in Germany. I travel a lot, tend to form short term duets and trios.
Born in Italy, to American parents working overseas. Grew up NYC. Went to Bronx High School of Science and Mathematics, had Astronomy and Astrophysics in 11th grade. Ended up mystic and musician. Go figure.Lead singer/guitarist/frontmanThe Divers, The Electrics, Jay Dancing Bear Group, The Chairs, etc.Over the years i've been in various groupings of people.
Names of some of my bands:
The Divers, the Electrics, The Chairs, Riot, Rampage, The Rattlers, Railerific Blues Band, Jay Dancing Bear Group, Present, Infinite Present, various others i can't remember. (note: there were other groups with some of these names that were more famous).
.ProjectsSooner or later i want to get another band, preferably soonerWhile my acoustic incarnation is easier to book and travel and market, and i do love playing my acoustic songs, at heart i'm an electric musician, and sooner or later everything i play gets a certain edge and rhythm and power in it, even the supposedly mellow acoustic stuff.
In earlier years my acoustic and electric styles were quite different from each other. Now they've started to blend into each other, and i mean that in a positive sense. The closest model, not exact, might be Neil Young, where he has Crazy Horse on the one hand, and also has his acoustic side, and plays a range of styles, including countryish and blues, both of which i play also, as well as various othersPublicationsThe Official Jay Dancing Bear Guide to Guitaron websiteGuitar Instructional ManualDeep Guitar: Six String YogaOn website, still very unfinishedThis is the new version of my guitar manual. Very different from the Official...
Also, you will notice several of these projects are unfinished.
I'm a perfectionist, i move slow, and when i'm away from my topic for a while i lose contact with it. Also, travelling so much tends to take me away from writing, although i am always writing songs. If you see something you want finished, provide a writer's cottage and some good vegetarian food, and it will get done.Personal Growth: A Work In ProgressOn website, new additions on my blog, still very much unfinishedI've been working on myself my whole life, now i want to share what i have learned. I'm in no hurry, i want my offerings to be fully ripened before people eat, and i have started writing my ideas down.WaterflowWebsite, unfinishedInstructional manual for a form of bodywork done in waterPoetry, 8 folios of itOn websiteBeautiful Path, Broken Buddha, Westerner Motel, Pawprints, Magic, Angry Poems, Satori in Oakland, How Do People Do ItSONGS, over 700 of themRock songs, blues, open tuned instrumentals, love songs, mystical songs, political songs, semi country songs, ballads, alternative, jazzy bluesy changes, straight ahead stuff, lots of songs about travelling, philosophical songs, acoustic songs, electric band songs, and more.
The acoustic stuff tends to simple chords, Gs, Cs, Ds, Am, Em, etc., with moving voices in the bass, capo every three or four songs, lots of picking patterns, fairly straightforward, but people have said a lot of nice things over the years.
As for the electric material, my old band used the phrase Cream meets Talking Heads, -to which i could add -meets Neil Young and Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix, with some Mahavishnu Orchestra in there, maybe a bit of Rage Against the Machine, with a small hint of The Police. The truth, of course, is that it sounds like itself, but mentioning names gives some vague idea If you haven't heard it.
The few recordings i've done have been on a
basically go in with an acoustic guitar, play a set, mix it. I hope the songs speak for themselves, otherwise i would never have released them, and it would be nice to really produce the songs fully.
11 Songs CDSome acoustic, some blues, some rock. The original title was Even John Lennon Said, which is one of the songs on here (&even john lennon said, he'd give everything he owned, just to have a little peace&).To An Unseen Listener CDA 27 minute trance guitar instrumental in an open drone tuning, along with another 7 minute song called In The Garden, which was going to be the original name of this CD. Warning on label, Do not play while driving.Transformation CDAn MTV unplugged type of affair. No overdubs, done on minimal budget, you either like the songs or you don't. I love the place i recorded this at, Studio D in San Diego. Wayne was great.Present (cassette)Out of printWhy am i listing an old cassette? Because i'm proud of it.
I was housesitting for a month. I bought a 4 track, took 2 weeks to learn how to use it, and recorded this definitely Rock album in the living room with my Ribbecke electric guitar and some headphones. Well, maybe it wasn't all that quiet, i did go balls out on the vocals. Guest appearance by Eric Electric on bass. After this i decided i preferred going into a studio, as opposed to do it yourself, and i still really like a lot of the stuff on here.
One person gave me the compliment of calling it a classic, a masterpiece. Not sure about that, but Living In A Lost World is a song i can hang my hat on.The Black Eagle Flies (cassette)Out of printMight as well list the first thing i put out. I took 100 copies of this over to Europe-this recording literally put food in my mouth.
Also, In the mid 90s i was playing in front of a health food store on Capitol Hill in Seattle: a woman said &i know that voice&. Turns out she had been on a sailboat for 6 months with 2 cassettes. The Black Eagle Flies was one of them.
I recorded a totally new version of the title track in 2011 at Hyde St. Studios in San Francisco, at some point it will see the light of day.
Printed another 50 copies under the name Healing Waters. If you have one, it's a collector's item, as is the original. Anyone owning these should hope for me to get really famous, so you can cash in.SkillsEntertainmentTeachingWritingMusicSongwritingFilmComedyTheatreActingRecordingCompositionSoundSingingSongsBandEducationState University of New York, Psych. minorActivities and Societies:&DJ at WPLT, Radio Free Plattsburgh. Did rewrites for school newspaper, the Cardinal? Wrote one Bulletin Of The North Country History Center. Drank, chased women (not much success), froze my ass (winter was from September to April). Started playing guitar Junior year of College, not much natural talent, but lots of desire. Kept at it, here i am 37 years later.
View Jay's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Jay directlyNot the Jay Dancing Bear you're looking for?
People Also ViewedProject Management ProfessionalStudent at University of ArizonaResource Real Estate -LoansMarketer | Entrepreneur | Speaker | Writer | Leading with PurposeGroup Leader at Honda Power EquipmentOwner at Zink's TreatsJungle Beach GroupRecruiter at BNG Consulting, Inc.CFO, Box
LinkedIn member directory:dancing bear 3
我们正在努力的为您加载...稍后更精彩
市场价¥249.00折扣3.2折节省170.00已有28179人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥299.00折扣3.3折节省200.00已有11652人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥299.00折扣2.8折节省214.00已有11635人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥299.00折扣5.0折节省150.00已有6602人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥178.00折扣4.4折节省99.00已有5910人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥189.90折扣2.6折节省140.90已有3856人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥70.00折扣5.0折节省35.00已有3456人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥198.00折扣4.9折节省100.00已有3280人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥288.00折扣2.4折节省219.00已有2960人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥69.00折扣5.0折节省34.50已有2226人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥488.00折扣3.3折节省329.00已有2014人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥176.00折扣5.0折节省88.00已有1458人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥238.00折扣4.1折节省140.00已有1421人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥113.00折扣7.0折节省34.00已有1374人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥299.00折扣2.8折节省214.00已有1339人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥177.00折扣4.4折节省99.00已有1049人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥228.00折扣3.5折节省149.00已有936人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥311.00折扣7.0折节省93.00已有905人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥196.00折扣4.0折节省117.60已有861人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
市场价¥236.00折扣5.0折节省118.00已有794人购买数量有限,赶快下单吧!
相关文章推荐
dancing bear 3-Dancingbear什么意思-玩客达人分享你的热爱
Dancingbear什么意思
跳舞熊,Dancingbear还是国外一家致力于通过音乐和文字进行友好沟通的公司之名。
朋友,,我跪求DancingBear的片子希望成全啊
朋友,你确定要看跳舞熊?真是重口味啊,有一次我看了一点就受不了了,在几十个人甚至上百个观众面前嘿咻,这实在是。。。。。。
ENTERDANCINGBEAR此类的电影。有什么要求联系54509
自己用哇嘎类的软件下了,一搜一大堆。
Dancingprovedtobemorethanthedishcouldbear,forduring
因为是过去时啊,就这么简单,朋友。。________________________完美的分割线新生命语言团倾情为您解答~~~
哪里有魔兽世界4.3新坐骑大全?
5、生命守缚者的女仆/Life-Binder'sHandmaiden4.3团队副本巨龙之魂最后首领战"死亡之翼的狂乱"英雄模式掉落。6、暗月跳舞熊/DarkmoonDancingBear在每个月第一个周
跪求:洋娃娃和小熊跳舞的英文版歌词!!!
Dollsanddancingbear,January21MontenegroMontenegroMontenegroinBelgradeonJanuary21jumpcircledanceahahlittlebear,WinnienodamongthefirsttodieonDece
英语高手进。这句话末尾的beartheburdenofabeautysoflam
beartheburdenofabeautysoflame-likeastheirs(枝干微微颤抖着,似乎很难)承载花asiftheycouldhardlysupporttheweightoftheirflowersasbeautifulasdancingflames..
求一首歌曲,大致是dancinginthestreet..darkmove.smillingan
ladygagadanceinthedark
求一些好听的夜店舞曲
我下了好久。Starlet的YoureGonnaBeToy-Box的Tarzan&Jane,TeddyBear,)СШ#7-(HI-FI)以上是比较好听的俄罗斯舞曲阿巴合唱团abbadancingqueen嘟
音乐帝国50888有首歌叫FunnySingASong
Ruslana-WildDancesDjCarpi-TheGardenGummyBear-IAmAGummyBearByMyMaroma-LaLunaGimme!Gimme!Gimme!ThisIsMyClubTeddybeer-DancingGen
买就要买真品,dancing bear 3-Dancingbear什么意思-玩客达人分享你的热爱。dancingbear是干什么的组织?_百度知道
dancingbear是干什么的组织?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
哪位兄弟有dancing bear 系列的全部影片啊,发给我啊。懂的再来啊,别乱蒙!发给我一定重重有赏!!! 得花钱的!哥们!这些东西少看! 口味够重
Dancing&Bear跳舞熊,故名思议,为女生们跳舞的“抱抱熊”。
em搜去吧,一堆一堆的。
其他类似问题
bear的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询