求一首英文歌名歌

求一首歌曲_年代秀吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:31,723贴子:
求一首歌曲收藏
在年代秀这期里安七炫来了,大家给他惊喜唱的那首歌是什么名字啊,完后主持人还让安七炫也唱了,说是《希望》可我怎么找不到啊,这首歌在韩国的sm公司的家族演唱会结束时候也经常能听到,求高手赐教啊
希望 中文字幕版MV词曲 by kangta歌词:因为就在身边 忘了它的珍贵 它就是与我同在 围绕在身边的人们 当我疲倦不堪的时候 那些鼓励我支持我的朋友
从现在起 累了也不要倒下 想想你的未来 站起来吧 虽然事业失败 爱已离开 但是这一切都无法打倒你 我们都知道 世界上并不是只有自己 不要在哀伤了 我们一起站起来 把手伸出 来我们一起吧
一起手牵手看着天空 把我们即将要贡献的 灿烂有美丽的未来书在天空上 用我们牵着的手 完成他们吧
黑暗里的世界 在那里一一倒下的人们 虽然这一切组织我们的爱和信心无法觑散 只要有要重新开始的坚决勇气 就可以重新站起来 擦干眼泪 迎接璀璨的一天 想象看大家幸福的笑声
望着周围就让我难过 那些充满在世上的怨恨与哀伤 把那些嫉妒的心先丢掉吧 打开你的心门 分享我们的爱吧
我们试着付出爱 让信心慢慢扩散的时候 就不会打仗 不会有难过的事 更不用皱着眉头怨恨别人 我们梦想中的未来就在那里 美丽的国度就在眼前 我们就在这里大声的说吧
HOT。Let Party
我们希望边成可以照亮你未来的一盏灯光 把头抬起来吧 看看那灿烂的光芒
大家一起睁开眼睛 看看眼前的世界 我们用紧牵的手完成了这个世界 没有恐惧 更没有悲伤 我们一起心连心
搜h.o.t《希望》
H.O.T《 Hope》
希望”KangTa写的歌,它承载着多少人的希望啊,好怀念。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌名_fm2011吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,057贴子:
求一首英文歌名收藏
女生唱的,很劲很嗨的一首歌,只记得歌曲高朝部分有句好像是:.....yeheiye
1楼 22:23&|
相关的贴子333230160
没人有听过类似歌曲吗
2楼 22:51&|
i want to be your girlfriend?
收起回复3楼 22:51&|
原来是这首在土豆听2011年61首流行金曲串烧找到的
收起回复4楼 00:31&|
There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗 Finally, I can see you crystal clear 最终 我将你看得一清二楚 Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare 去吧 出卖我 我会让你一无所有 See how I'll leave with every piece of you 看我怎么离你而去 带走你的一切 Don't underestimate the things that I will do 不要低估我将来的所作所为 There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗 The scars of your love remind me of us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜 They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息 I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触 We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) Baby, I have no story to be told 宝贝 我没有故事可讲 But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn 但是我听说了一件有关你的事情 我会让你焦头烂额 Think of me in the depths of your despair 在绝望的深渊中想起我 Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared 就在那里安家吧 因为我的家园绝对没你的份 The scars of your love remind me of us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) Could have had it all 本该拥有一切 Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 But you played it with a beating 但是你玩弄它 还一顿打击 Throw your soul through every open door 打开每一扇门 将你的灵魂驱赶出去 Count your blessings to find what you look for 细数你的祷告 知道你在寻找什么 Turn my sorrow into treasured gold 把我的悲痛化作珍宝 You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown 我要让你付出同样的代价 你自作自受 自食其果 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) It all, it all, it all 一切 一切 一切 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) Could have had it all 本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织) You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) But you played it 但是你玩弄它 You played it 你玩弄它 You played it 你玩弄它 You played it to the beat 你玩弄它 伴着每一次心
5楼 01:25&|
再卖萌砍死你
收起回复6楼 15:13&|
蹂躏阴帝话说高潮那里出现yeheiye
7楼 01:02&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”fm2011“的信息,请&或求一首英文歌...._百度知道
按默认排序
歌名:Price Tag歌手:Jessie J Feat. B.o.B歌词:Seems like everybody's got a price 既然人人都有身价   I wonder how they sleep at night 我想知道他们晚上如何安睡   When the tale comes first 流言排在前面   And the truth comes second 而真相随后才到   Just stop, for a minute and 停下来 缓解一会儿   Smile 和微笑着   Why is everybody so serious 为何人人都杞人忧天   Acting so damn mysterious 一副神神秘秘的样子   You got your shades on your eyes 眼中的灰暗如何剔除   And your heels so high 又穿这么高的高跟鞋   That you can't even have a good time 那活该你倒霉   Everybody look to their left (yeah) 人人向左看看(耶)   Everybody look to their right (ha) 人人向右看看(哈)   Can you feel that (yeah) 难道感觉不到吗(耶)   We‘ll pay them with love tonight… 爱能让你今晚圆满...   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们不需要你的金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   We need to take it back in time 我们想要让时光轮回   When music made us all UNITE! 音乐让我们众志成城!   And it wasn't low blows and video Hoes 但并不是不堪入目的视频   Am I the only one gettin… tired? 难道我是唯一一个守旧派?   Why is everybody so obsessed? 为什么人人对此着迷?   Money can't buy us happiness 满足与快乐 金钱无法买到   Can we all slow down and enjoy right now 我们就不能停 活在当下   Guarantee we'll be feelin 我能保证是个好方法   All right 极好的   Everybody look to their left (yeah) 人人向左看看(耶)   Everybody look to their right (ha) 人人向右看看(哈)   Can you feel that (yeah) 难道感觉不到吗(耶)   Well pay them with love tonight… 爱能让你今晚圆满...   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching K鼎禒尺溉侔防踌狮穿饯a-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Yeah yeah 耶耶   well, keep the price tag 好吧 继续生活在标签下   and take the cash back 把现金全部拿回来   just give me six streams and a half stack 只要给我六首音频和500MB(注:stack电脑术语 等于1GB)   and you can keep the cars 你就可以得到我的车   leave me the garage 开出我的车库   and all I..而我呢……   yes all I need are keys and garage 是啊 我只要吉他和音符陪伴我   and guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to Mars 猜想着,我在30秒能飞向火星   yes we leaving across these undefeatable odds 是的,我们将不朽打破并抛离   its like this man, you can't put a price on life 像这传奇人物 你无法给其定价   we do this for the love so we fight and sacrifice everynight 每晚战斗和牺牲 一切都是为了爱   so we aint gon stumble and fall never 所以我们永远不会堕落   waiting to see, a sign of defeat uh uh 看着吧,你们的标志注定失败   so we gon keep everyone moving there feet 所以我们要大家继续前进   so bring back the beat and everybody sing 重复这节奏 大家一起唱   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   It's not about the money, money, money 这无关金钱 金钱 金钱   We don't need your money, money, money 我们也不需要人们的金钱 金钱 金钱   We just wanna make the world dance 我只要世人跟我手舞足蹈   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Ain't about the (uh) Ka-Ching Ka-Ching 不是关于(哼)金钱 金钱   Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling 也不是关于(耶)穿金戴银   Wanna make the world dance 只想让世人共舞   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌   Yeah yeah 耶耶   oo-oooh 哦哦   Forget about the Price Tag 共同忘掉身价牌请采纳答案,支持我一下。
你是说这个视频的音乐吗?不是英文的吧
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲名字
mv讲的是一个男歌手穿着黑斗篷,然后一件一件的脱衣服,鞋子,手表之类的摆在面前,mv最后是他要跳向水中,好像有一句歌词是&.....beautiful is ture& 请问是什么名字是谁唱的呀是在麦小龙主持的NBA节目中有一期是火箭队的结尾看到的
提问者采纳
歌名:You're Beautiful歌手:James BluntMy life is brilliant.My life is brilliant.My love is pure.I saw an angel.Of that I'm sure.She smiled at me on the subway.She was with another man.But I won't lose no sleep on that,'Cause I've got a plan.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.I saw your face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never be with you.Yeah, she caught my eye,As we walked on by.She could see from my face that I was,Flying high, [ - video/radio edited version]Fucking high, [ - CD version]And I don't think that I'll see her again,But we shared a moment that will last till the end.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.I saw your face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never be with you.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful, it's true.There must be an angel with a smile on her face,When she thought up that I should be with you.But it's time to face the truth,I will never be with you.
提问者评价
太感谢了很好听 很酷
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
.湖南卫视播放节目候用做背景音乐说唱 像Ke$ha
Tik Tok...我记面 单词 Swagger .歌曲达帮忙找找啊