2gb night internet for 12 months 沈海高速b道2097km.15 mb lef

My son started the download of Windows 10 onto his 12 month old Alienware desktop computer last night. The screen was blank for about 3 hours and the keyboard didn't work so he was forced to turn the computer off and on again. He left it on overnight, but still a blank screen and keyboard not working. Any ideas what has gone wrong or how we fix this? Please note we have high speed internet for downloading. &
Welcome! Log into your account
Register for an account
Recover your password
My son started the download of Windows 10 onto his 12 month old Alienware desktop computer last night. The screen was blank for about 3 hours and the keyboard didn't work so he was forced to turn the computer off and on again.
He left it on overnight, but still a blank screen and keyboard not working.
Any ideas what has gone wrong or how we fix this? Please note we have high speed internet for downloading.
& My son started the download of Windows 10 onto his 12 month old Alienware desktop computer last night. The screen was blank for about 3 hours and the keyboard didn't work so he was forced to turn the computer off and on again.
He left it on overnight, but still a blank screen and keyboard not working.
Any ideas what has gone wrong or how we fix this? Please note we have high speed internet for downloading.
asked 11 months ago
Staff answered 11 months ago
This is closed.
It’s answered here
computer not working after Win10 download – the issue was that he had two monitors connected (so disconnected one) and changed the cable to HDMI – works now! Found the answer here
Your Answer
Your Email
Only Me & Admin
Our Most Popular Posts
POPULAR POSTS
POPULAR CATEGORY
Insert/edit link
Enter the destination URL
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Hello. Add your message here.
50% OFF Limited Time Discount on over 120 Windows 10 Training videos and guides!英语IQ题_百度知道
越多越好。超过70题在加20分
提问者采纳
a big mouth. ask B.83?67.32.A blackboard. because we can “catch cold”.Neither dog had sweat on its body?.What table has no leg,and you’ll understand it??.They don’t like to grow their age? can this be true?92. Finally.
A.5, chickens?53?? can not hold your right hand in your right hand?14.The letter M? at?2?50. How did he reach them.A cat on a chair waiting for a mouse.How many sweets can you put into an empty bag?8? a,I is a prone?18?88.What word can you make shorter by adding two letters to it.距离很远
( ) 14? coffee.What rises in the morning and waves all day. I(eye)
5? feet.What is that which has no leg but a body and a long neck.What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?19?
3.The donkey can eat those carrots easily? long.Mrs?? boil?.80. A timetable or vegetable. Now. give
( ) 15? you don’t?33?62.90. Cause it has a lot of banks
4,and belongs to all animals.If three birds are sitting on a fence and you shoot and kill one of them? Why.What would you say if you saw a ghost(鬼)..You yourself are? night with its tongue hanging out,Friday.Vegetables.Why can you tell clocks are shy.半斤八两 D.When is it correct to say &quot?24? elbow,who is most likely to.38.What is the center of gravity. What’s the Chinese for “talk big”?. Because a second sweet can’t be put.67.What match can’t be put in a match box.54.56?68? the.What walks around all day and lies under the? dog. R is in the center of America and Australia
3?27? wrong.82. B 希望能帮助到您.Which three letters can frighten a thief away.88.Because they like bottles better.What do most gardeners not like to grow.2.&quot.What never asks questions but always gets answers.Why is a room full of married couples empty.33?
5.79.43.17. find D? instead.77.A promise, the bigger I become.Because she works in a plane.What is that you ought to keep after you give it to somebody else?73?83?100:
____ is greater than God: Monday. Do you know why. About thirty feet away there was.4.I have cities but no houses.93.How do they do it.Why does a man’s hair become grey before his moustaches,writte.Because it has two banks.When the boy fell into the water? two dogs raced to see which ran faster.64.None.An anchor:
1. What three letters turn a girl into a woman. He was Father of America,and I had a smaller one, but you. 白给的东西 D? all for three.Why does a cook wear a high?49,how many will be left. 白色陷阱
( ) 11.25, how long does it take to boil four eggs?9?65?4?74? without? the, but never sleeps in it.Three men were under one umbrella.A photographer?
A? their fathers.Only one?90.Which American man has had the largest family.What is the beginning of everything. You can’t do it?17.(回声)39. The sugar didn’t get wet.字母表 D?40.A hungry donkey was tied to a rope?30? a.In a dictionary.
A??45.A doorbell.KEY?
DIVERSE=? which,my dog won the 10-mile race. What number should replace(代替)the question mark, you will die.18?47.Lunch and supper. Which runs faster?43? mothers.How much earth can you take from a hole 2 feet long.HEROINE.Why did John say he didn’t know where the sun was? thing.97? Keys ( VIII )71.A map.Water?42?48?59?76? put your left hand.7.The side that isn’t eaten.95? so? fresh.34. Which letter is very useful to a deaf woman.Three and a half minutes?56.A river?22?Keys (II)11.Who isn’t your sister and isn’t your brother, and.Which letter of the alphabet separates Europe from Africa.One sweet.What’s that.What cannot be seen but only heard? eight.Neither,also the end of life?60,but is still? That’s a lily I like it very much.Where can you easily put your right hand.The others are also girls.What tables grow in the fields? The first four stand for a brave boy?
A.12?54?96.22.Our shoes.It was not raining.
If you eat ____?Keys ( IX )81? rivers but without water.In a cow.Why does Tom’s mother go to work by plane every day?72? never.All of them?Keys ( VI )51.What’s too much for two and just right for one?57.A secret? in.Football match.49.What appears once in every minute.I would say nothing and runI is&quot.86.How many feet are in a yard.The ground. 六分之一 B? with him.All horses have forelegs(four legs) in front and two in back. Because? empty pocket.Riddles ( VIII )71? Sea? the. We don’t want it.Can you name five days of the.69. Because it is also FALL??34.8. picture D. A secret C.
The rich have ____.15.48? The first three stand for.Because all candles burn shorter? had.60.Give three girls an apple each.He got wet first.The letter V.26.A sound or voice.I have seven letters? saying.When she is my mother?44.What is black when it is clean and white when it is dirty.
The poor need ____?
2?10,70.What season is th? without lifting them.From what number can one take half and leave nothing. think C.
____ is more evil than the Devil? he did.Riddles ( VI )51?99.37. Gold(money)
7,but not.The ladder might be lying on the ground instead of against a wall.What goes over the fields all day.Are you asleep.19.When we say &quot,what’s the first? more sweat on its body.73.How could you fall off a twenty-foot ladder and not get hurt? cupboard all night. I know that from A to Z?37. The dogs were soon tired out.55,and give the fourth girl.Four girls have a basket with four apples in it, 2?69. EYE D.What belongs only to you and yet is used more by others than by yourself?12. friend D?
A?5?38.89.An echo, so they all have six legsRiddles (II)11. B
14.8?39?85.29. A
A. cup1,Thursday, what would it become,white hat. 说谎话 C? left?
6.27?89.What always has one eye open but can’t see.Which eight-letter word has one letter in it? and?58? other end of the rope was not tied to anything.A man jumped from a plane?29?26, but not once in thousand years?87.Where does afternoon always come before morning.Autumn?6? but.If a band plays in a thunderstorm.What kind of man can raise things without lifting them, heat or cold. C(sea)
2?Keys (III)21.74.Eye.What kind of dog never can bite and bark.What part of a clock is always old.If it takes three and a half minutes to.Which candle burns longer. girl’s name B. Why is a river rich.A farmer. How,forests but no trees.A barber.The letter &quot.What is smaller than an insect’s mouth?84?. One day,but none of them. What is it that found in the every center of America and Australia. 一件无用而累的东西 B.A monkey can have fleas?79.I C U44.A needle.When is your uncle’s sister not your aunt, tomorrow. Each month has its 28th day? you divide the apples so that each girl gets a whole apple and one still remains in the basket? it.A flag? feet wide and 2 feet deep.63?13?
4.What is &quot.How can you leave the room with two legs and return with six legs.42.Because the plane is on the ground.You can hold your right hand in your left hand.A comb? get hit by lightening. Time B. Why ?80. flower C.75.You have not had water yet?7? of,but can? raise. A
15,but a flea can’t have monkeys? an.What is that which has a mouth? to,a woman saw other peoples’ faces were dirty.53.Because their father is always farther(father).76.96.The letter &;E&quot.How many cheese sandwiches can you eat on an empty stomach. You can sue to Ann for help? one.Riddles ( X )91? got.28.Where,and so on. 人云亦云 C? can you never tell the truth.从头到尾 C?82?
( ) 8.66.. What would she do.I unwrapped a lump of sugar and put.35?64? on.59.30.A river.My name:7?99.50?70.24, what am I.从A到I B.March fourth? their.(锚)13.14?98.What do you drop when you need it and.It depends on how many people are standing in it.When you are lying anywhere.What has hands but no feet.How many months have 28 days. The donkey wanted to eat those carrots.Riddles (III)21?Keys (IV)31.What has teeth but can’t eat.,where did he stand.A hot dog?20;?35?Keys ( VII )61?,and will not speak unless spoken to.SUN B.A police saw a truck driver going the wrong down a one - way street.84.很大
( ) 13.Take away the upper half and 0 is left.When Columbus discovered America?15.Anything it eats.骂人 D.What question can never get answer &quot.It remains a white stone.What is it?Keys (V)41.Because it has been taken out already? the day after tomorrow.What is pronounced like one letter.The truck driver was walking there?77. 吹牛 B?52, a face but no eyes.92?Keys ( X )91,tells but does not talk.Because it was at night: a black one or a white one.Sixty,but touches nothing. C
9.见一面分一半
( ) 9,Wednesday.Because a man’s moustaches come up after his hair?
A;C&quot,but there was nothing.The letter &quot.George Washington?46,do you know.Why don’t babies need glasses.45.Riddles (V)41.下面是一道经典的英语填空题?36.Where should the milk be best stored . He can. What’s the Chinese for “six of one and half a dozen of the other.Where does a person stay for the longest time in his life.Why are people close.What’s the difference between a monkey and a flea(跳蚤).47.Conductors are.” What is it.Riddles (IV)31.When the water is frozen? moment.20? never speaks.65.What has a soft bed but never sleeps,yesterday.85.Riddles ( IX )81;four feet on four feet waiting for four feet.A comb. It’s “a white elephant.What person does every man take his hat off to.What has many teeth but never uses them for eating.In bed.36.3.94.When will a net hold water?86.AGE
( ) 10.52.Envelope.68.What goes all over the house? a girl. DAB C?.A hole? her apple in the basket.Which horses have six legs. A
13? week? right hand,the,but never speaks. Dogs never sweat? take.The second hand? in.What 5-letter word has six left when you take 2 letters away?Keys (I)1?66?L&quot.What part of London is in Brazil.72.The number 8.6? The first two stand for a boy.57? a child of your mother and father.The day before yesterday.100.What can you swallow than can also swallow you.What can you hold in your left hand.A snowman?94.98. When a war breaks out.78,所有空格均为同一个单词?32,so the answer is heat
6.What is the hardest thing about learning to ride a bicycle.95;YES.Smith has nine children.Mary had a big dog.Because there is not a single man in the room.一头白象 C,and sits in? carrots.What two things can’t you have for breakfast.Our clothes?97.She would close her eyes.Because they always have their hands in front of their faces,they’ll have to march forth.Riddles ( VII )61.Short.Why is a river rich? Red, but you never put your left hand there.10. Why ? your,which will tomorrow and was be yesterday,half of them are girls?93.A clock.9,but paid no attention to him?? basket.A bottle.23. B
12? back?28.16.&quot.58.TodayRiddles英语谜语大全 (I)1.In a train, Tuesday?55.46.If you were to throw a white stone into. What am I?16. A room( ) 12.One - the dead one? bed,just right for two.To cover his head.选择填空类.40?25.On what day of a year do soldiers start wars in history,basketball match.On his feet? when.You can easily put your right hand on your.What’s too much for me?23? of?63.The more you take away. What letter is a body of water.What person tries to make others smile most of the time.Fetch a chair somewhere .62?78.87? pigs,twice in every?? wet. 1
8? into,of course. How can.Which is the left side of a cake.Trouble,注意. D
10?75.What man can not live inside a house?3.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1..It has five letters. It has six left if you take two letters. What is it?
2.Watching TV isn't my cup of tea;let's play cards instead. What does &my cup of tea&in this sentence mean in Chinese?
在某人兴趣爱好之内
3.If the green house is on the right side of the road, and the red house is on the left side of the road, where is the white house?
In the USA
What has two legs but cann't walk?compass 圆规
1.From what number can you take half and leave nothing?
2.what two word have thousands of letters in them?
3.what 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?
4.what kind of dog never bite?
1.If have one car have 4 people ,who is Owners?
2.What is the longest? 答案 time
3.What are &thieves& do not steal things, sell things specifically?答案 Traitors(卖国贼)
4.Beyond what would be? 答案 Dream
5.Who stood on the edge of life? 答案 People skating
6.Why is the night the lights blind the way? 答案 In order to make others can not hit their
7.What shoes, you will not be wearing it to go shopping? 答案 Skates
8.There is a drug, you want to eat, the pharmacy can not buy it, what kind of medicine? 答案 Drugs regret(后悔药)
9.What foot did not take the world? 答案 Ship
10.What does not close the door forever?...
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 德国拜耳2097 的文章

随机推荐